First Time
With Selena Gomez
Written by BoxedWolf
Disclaimer: This story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: Hey, quick little message before I start, this is my first post so I hope you like it. I will be trying a lot of stories so I hope you like them, sorry for spelling mistakes.

My name is Tom, and I'm an unknown singer who lately, has been earning a little bit of a reputation. I've been playing at local bars and nightclubs trying to get my voice out there to the public and hopefully trying to get noticed. It was a Saturday morning when I got the call, and at that moment I had no idea the effect of saying yes, would have on my life.

Saturday

I woke up on saturday morning in my own place for the first time all thanks to the tips I had been getting from playing at clubs and bars. I haven't completely set up yet as I only moved in yesterday, but nevertheless I was going to do it on Saturday. I woke up and had a shower and got dressed when my phone rang, I answered it with a "Hello?".

They replied with "Hello, is this Tom Jackson?"

"Yes it is, can I ask who I'm speaking with please?" I said back politely,

"Yes, hello Mr. Jackson, I'm calling on behalf of the Lucky Palace, and we have heard great things about you, and we would love to invite you to play at our luxrous hotel, with a room already paid for of course."

Did that just happen? Was I really being asked to peform at this amazing hotel?

"Sir? Sir?" they said,

"Oh yes, I'm still here, I would truly be honored to pefrom at such a prestigous hotel."

"Great, we have all the reservations booked for tommorow, i know it's a bit short notice but we have a very important indivual coming tommorrow and we thought it would be best to get a talented indivual to peform for her."

"Yes that's fine." I replied,

"Great! We look foward to seeing you tomorrow; if you could arrive at around 12:00am that would be great."

"Yes that's great."

"Okay well, we'll see you tomorrow Mr.Jackson."

"Bye."

I've never jumped around so much in my life, I was so excited. I already couldn't wait for tomorrow, it was going to be the best day of my life.

Sunday

I have already set off for the Lucky Palace, and it was going to be a long train ride. I finally arrived at the Lucky Palace hotel after 5 hours, and evem after all that time of waiting i was still shaking with excitement. A man greeted me and brought me inside and showed me to my room. The room was nothing like I had ever seen before, but before i could take in it's beauty I passed out as i had barely any sleep as i can't sleep on trains so I decided to have a nap.

I woke up later that evening due to a knock on the door. I answered to see a young man standing there.

"Hi sir, we need you to come downstairs and get sound checked."

"Okay, not a problem, let me just get my guitar."

My lucky guitar, I've had since i was 10, so I've had it for about 12 years now, wow 12 years, it seems like only yesterday when i got it. Now I can't touch another guitar as i feel like it's cheating on my guitar, I'm very superstious like that. I followed the man downstair and did a sound check and everything went great. After i finished a few people starting arriving and dining, i wasn't playing at this point, it was some little violin group, but god were they great. I started to feel extremely nervous, all that kept going through my head was 'what if I mess up' and how it would ruin my career.

They finally called me up, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we give you the magnificent Tom Jackson."

This was followed by a loud clap and a few hoots from the crowd, which seemed to ease my nerves.

I said "Hello everyone, I hope I don't ruin you evening to much with my singing.", followed by a little laugh by myself, and the crowd also laughed which was a good sign I thought.

I started singing, and people were really liking it and after I finished my first song people started to cheer and clap and I felt as confident as ever. I couldn't wait to start the second song, well I was until...

Selena fucking Gomez walked into the building, and at this point I lost my shit. I couldn't perform in front of her, not only is she an amazing and famous singer, I've also had a crush on her for as long as I can remember.

I needed to calm down so I had a little sip of my drink. I was still shaking, so I closed my eyes and started singing. It was the best I ever sounded and I was singing really slow, and after it was finished I opened my eyes to see people standing and cheering and clapping and a few people tearing up, but I didn't notice them all I noticed was Selena Gomez staring right at me with a wide grin on her face standing and clapping.

That was my final song, so I said "Thank you everyone, you've been great, have a lovely evening everyone." This was followed by a very loud cheer and as I walked through the crowd people were patting me on the back and saying "well done" and "you were great". This made me feel so good and so confident about myself.

When I got back to my room, I collapsed on my bed, and went to fall asleep, but as just as I was drifting off a sleep...

I heard a loud knock on my door, when I answered it, there she was. Standing there in all of her beauty, Selena Gomez.

I was just staring, I've never seen such a beautiful woman in all of my life. She was wearing a red dress which showed a great amount of leg and cleavage and she caught me staring, and she simply just blushed and smiled.

"Hello... Tom was it?"

"Erm... Ye..p that's my... er... name." I replied nervously.

"Hi Tom, I'm Selena."

"I know who you are, i'm a huge fan."

"Oh really? And is this how you treat someone who you are a fan of, and keep them standing outside in the cold?"

"Oh, i'm so sorry, please come in."

"Thank you."

She said as she walked past me and as she walked past me and when she walked past me I couldn't help but not look at her ass. Oh, what I would give to see that in all of it's glory.

"Nice place" She said.

"Yeah it's not bad."

She sat down on the bed. "So Tom, when did you start singing?"

"About 12 years ago, how about you?"

"All my life, you have a great voice." She said.

"Compared to yours, my voice sounds like a dying cat."

"Oh please, you don't give yourself enough credit, a young handsome man like you would do very well in showbiz."

"Handsome?"

"Yeah, handsome." She said with a wink.

Was she flirting with me? No, she couldn't be.

"I mean you're very handsome and have a great voice, I think you could do very well and go all the way to the top." She said as she stood up and closed the gap between us.

I couldn't move, I was frozen in place.

She put her finger on my chest and said "Maybe I could put a call in and get someone to check you out and maybe sign you up."

"Oh my God! Really? That would be amazing!"

She replied with "Of course I could, but not for free, i'm gonna need you to do something for me."

"Yes! Anything!"

She drags her finger down my chest over my belly and stops at the top of the belt and said "It won't be hard, well something will, but for me to do that for you, you're going to have to fuck me."
I just stood there dumbfounded.

She then moved in to kiss me and i didn't stop her. She kissed me so softly and it slowly built up in to more passionate. She tasted so sweet, and she pulled away. I felt empty when she pulled away, i wanted to kiss her for the rest of my days.

She then says "Well sailor? What's it gonna be?"

"Erm... yeah.... sure... i mean, absolutely."

We then kissed each other again, this time more intensely, as she undid my belt. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her in a little closer.

She broke the kiss and kissed my neck and span me around and pushed me on the bed. She then then dropped on her knees in front of me and pulled down my jeans and pants and she gasped.

"Fuck me, you have a huge cock! Oh, i'm gonna enjoy this"

I've always been proud of my cock size it was nice and thick and stood around 7 inches.

She then grasps it with her right hand and began to sroke it as i let out a moan. Her hand felt divine on my cock.

I expected her to go slow but straight away she puts me into her mouth and begins to gag on my cock.

"Oh my god! Selena calm down, we have all night."

"We don't actually, I have to be downstairs in 15 minutes, so best hurry champ"

And she took me back into her mouth and began gagging on my cock, I always knew she was gonna be a dirty girl. Saliva was running all over my cock as she began jerking my cock and said "You like that baby?"

"Oh fuck yeah" I replied with.

She then got up and removed her dress and it dropped to the floor in one quick motion and she stood there for a minute whilst I admired her body.

She had a body of goddess, her amazing tits with fluffy pink nipples which I jumped up and began to suck as she let out a moan "Ohhhh baby."

I then picked her up and she locked her legs behind my back and I turned around and laid her on the bed as I lined up my cock with her pussy.

I began rubbing my cock on her lips and her clit. She began moaning "Ohhh, just stick it in already."

I granted in her wish and slid my cock in her pussy in one slick motion as her pussy was so wet,

"Ohhhh, fucking hell, fuck me!"

Her pussy was so snug and tight around my cock, it felt like her pussy was made for my cock. I began to pick up the pace and fuck her fast.

"Ohhhhh fuck, keep going baby."

I was now slamming into her pussy at full pelt and i wanted to cum so bad as i couldn't handle the fact that i was fucking Selena Gomez

"Ohh fuck yeah, keep going, I'm so close."

"Yeah take it, you like my cock baby?"

"I fucking love your cock, now fuck me, I'm close."

I now began fucking her like I've never fucked anyone before.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!!!!!!!!"

Her pussy clenched so tight around my cock I couldn't help but cum and I exploded in her pussy.

We both lay there for a while, until I took my cock out and lay next to her. She snuggled up to me and said "oh fuck, that was great."

"Yeah, that was the best sex I've ever had."

"So Tom, I've gotta go, maybe I'll see you around."

And with that she gave me a kiss on the cheek and got dressed and walked out.

I still couldn't believe what happened, I'll never forget till the day I die.