List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Uber Tales #8" with Hailee Steinfeld and Selena Gomez

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Uber Tales #8" with Hailee Steinfeld and Selena Gomez

Uber Tales #8
    with Hailee Steinfeld and Selena Gomez

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MFF, reluc, drugs, public, voy, blowjob, creampie, rimming
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Been a while but finally returning to this series, starting off with Selena since she won the poll but also threw in some Hailee action (again) because I can't help myself, lol. Hope you like it...
    Can still vote in the poll HERE if you haven't already.

Never had I had such a chaotic pick-up as when I arrived to collect Selena Gomez and Hailee Steinfeld from a late night after-party. The club security practically had to barge a path through the screaming fans to get the two starlets bundled safely into the back of my SUV.

"Is that your typical Tuesday night then?" I asked, glancing at the unfazed ladies in the back.

"For this one it is," Hailee replied with a smile and nod towards her world-famous friend.

"Unfortunately," Selena sighed, looking out the back window. "Do you mind just driving around for a while, make sure no paps or fans are following?"

"Not a problem," I nodded.

Of course staying focused on the road was easier said than done thanks to Selena's eye catching cleavage in my rear-view and Hailee's dress being so short she was putting on a mesmerizing leg show.

Their conversation soon became white noise to me but I couldn't resist the occasional sneaky look at the sexy pair until I inadvertently caught Hailee's eye. Fortunately she didn't appear offended by my leering and didn't mention catching me out to Selena, instead she flashed me a playful little smirk and shifted in her seat, letting her dress ride up even higher on her smooth, pale thighs.

Selena continued to ramble on while I squeezed the steering wheel and tried to focus on my driving while Hailee silently teased me in the back.

After another few minutes, when the ladies were confident we weren't being followed, Hailee leaned forward with an address on a scrap of paper. It was an address I recognised instantly, somewhere a lot of the rich L.A. folk liked to stop off so I knew exactly what they were looking to pick up.

"Okay, and what would a couple of good, young ladies like you two want to go here for?"

"Who said we were good girls?" Hailee grinned making Selena roll her eyes and slap her arm.

"We're paying you to drive not ask questions," Selena said more firmly.

"I'm just saying, last time I drove up there I got pulled over, almost lost my license when the cops frisked my passenger."

That admission certainly gave the two girls pause, looking at each other nervously. Neither one of them could risk being seen going to a known hotspot.

"Shit, now what?" Selena whined under her breath.

I watched them whisper amongst themselves for a minute before taking pity on them.

"Look, if it's really important, I might know a place you can get what you're looking for."

"Oh yeah?" Hailee perked up.

"Where?" Gomez added suspiciously.

"Well that would be telling."

"Ugh."

"It's fine, it doesn't matter," Hailee insisted, throwing Selena a warning look.

"Okay, so say I take you up to this place, what's in it for me?"

"Oh don't you worry about that, we'll be sure to make it up to you," Hailee assured me with another one of her cheeky smiles.

"Hailee!"

"What? He's cute and we need to get this stuff," Steinfeld shrugged.

"So what did you have in mind?" I directed at Hailee, ignoring her older friend's glare.

"Hmm, well I saw the way you were looking at us earlier, undressing us with your eyes..." she paused to think. "I'll flash you my tits?"

"Interesting, is that it?" I pushed, supressing a smile that Hailee had gone straight for the sexual deals – these hot little teens were all the same.

"Fine, I'll let you touch them for a bit too," she offered.

"...and what about your friend?"

"Uh-huh, same deal." Hailee nodded confidently.

"What the fuck? You do what you want but I'm not agreeing to that, Hailee!"

"Selena relax, would you just trust me?"

Gomez held her tongue, glancing between the two of us while Hailee had a comforting hand on her leg.

"So do we have a deal?"

I waited for Selena to give a small, sullen nod before nodding as well and pulling a u-turn.

It was a frustratingly long drive to the place, made only longer by knowing what awaited me at the other end, as long as they held up their end of the bargain. Add the fact Hailee was still giving me the eye throughout the drive and I was almost tempted to run every red light.

Finally I parked up in the street, a few houses down from where my friend lived.

"This is it?" Hailee whispered, leaning across the console to peer out the front window.

"Yep, this is the place."

"So which house?"

"Hold on, I drove you here, now it's your turn."

"Hmm, someone's impatient," Hailee smiled.

"Can you blame me?"

"No, I suppose not," Hailee said before leaning closer to whisper in my ear. "Selena does have great tits afterall, trust me."

We'd only known each other a matter of hours but the chemistry and tension between myself and Hailee Steinfeld was palpable. So much so, I suspected if Selena wasn't here I probably would have already taken the teen back to my place and fucked her all over my apartment.

Of course, the night was still young.

It was while lost in these thoughts that Hailee clambered into the passenger seat, volunteering herself to 'pay up' first. She did a cautionary look around before shrugging her jacket off.

While she was just meeting her end of the deal, the vivacious teenager was more than happy to make a show of it, treating me to a hot little strip-tease right there in my car.

Her tits were small, perky and pale like the rest of her while sporting the type of nipples that just made my mouth water. I just wanted to lean over and chew on them but for now I made do with rolling them between my thumb and finger, even daring to give them a little tweak.

"Ooh...it's okay, I like that," Hailee cooed.

Selena was of course watching this all unfold as I openly fondled her teenage friend's chest. Hailee actually appeared to be getting off on it, enjoying it almost as much as I was and who knows how long she would have let me continue if Selena hadn't cleared her throat.

"We don't have all night," she said.

"Oh right, yeah your turn," Hailee giggled.

"Whatever, let's just get this over with," Selena muttered, squeezing into the passenger seat beside her friend.

I didn't even have time to mentally prepare myself that I was about to see Selena Gomez's world-renown tits in the flesh before she whipped her top off, unceremoniously revealing her glorious, braless globes.

Naturally they were far larger than Hailee's, hanging perfectly on her chest. I was about to reach out for them before hesitating, looking Selena in the eye until I received a reluctant nod of consent.

With the go-ahead, I didn't hold back and took her comparatively heavy pair in both hands, unable to resist giving them a good squeeze, making Selena inhale sharply.

"...they're really sensitive," she explained with a blush.

Even if she wasn't as into it as Hailee, I soon sensed her inescapable arousal as her body reacted naturally to my gentle handling, her nipples stiffening in my palms as I massaged her super-soft flesh to my heart's content.

"Umm...okay are we done here?" Selena finally muttered, sounding a little out of breath and far more flushed than she had been.

"See I told you they were nice," Hailee grinned, coping a feel for herself before Selena could pull her top back on.

"Alright, it's two houses down on the right," I informed them, regretfully pulling my hands away as Selena and Hailee both got redressed.

"And you're sure it's safe?"

"Absolutely, I've been plenty of times."

"I mean for us two?"

"I don't see why not," I shrugged, failing to inspire any confidence.

"I still don't know about this Hailee," Selena muttered, biting her lip.

For once Hailee actually looked unsure as well.

"I could always go in for you if you want?"

Both girls immediately perked up until Selena caught on and narrowed her eyes.

"Yeah? And what would we have to do for it?"

"Tell you what, I'll go in and leave you two here to decide that between yourselves."

They glanced at each other, silently communicating before nodding their agreement.

"Okay we'll wait here, just don't take too long in there," Hailee said.

With that I found out exactly what the ladies were after – some surprisingly hardcore stuff – and took off with their cash. It all went fine. Maybe I was a bad friend for neglecting to mention the two sexy starlets I had waiting in my car to my friend but I didn't exactly feel like sharing.

By the time I returned to the car, both girls were in the backseat again.

"Enjoy," I said, tossing Selena her bag while switching on the engine and pulling away.

"Know somewhere private nearby you can park up?" Hailee asked, leaning between the front seats again.

Luckily I knew the perfect place and not long later we were up in the hills, parked in a quiet look-out spot overlooking the city.

"So what did you girls have in mind?"

"Come back here and I'll show you," Hailee grinned.

I didn't need to be asked twice so I quickly hopped into the back, finding myself seated between the two brunette beauties in my roomie SUV.

Just as I opened my mouth to speak I was suddenly pounced upon by Hailee, her soft lips crushing into mine as she slipped her tongue into my mouth.

"Whoa, you don't mess around..." I muttered, catching my breath when she finally pulled away.

"Just so we're clear, you never mention this or anything about tonight to anyone, ever!"

"Of course," I nodded, gulping as Hailee began running her hand up my leg.

"...and in return, you get my mouth," she finished matter-of-factly.

I was a split second away from asking what I'd be getting from Selena during all this but the lustful look I was getting from Hailee told me I was already lucking out big time and this wasn't the time to get greedy. Besides, having Selena watch her teen friend blow me would be mind-blowing enough.

Hailee was quick to draw my attention back to herself when she impatiently hauled my jeans and underwear down to my ankles before crawling to her knees and eagerly wrapping her hand around my growing girth.

"Jesus, look at this thing Sel, I told you he'd be packing! I don't get why you didn't want a part of this."

Selena rolled her eyes yet again but made no effort to disguise the fact she was watching events unfold.

"Just...get it over with, I bet you can finish him off in a couple of minutes."

It seemed Selena just couldn't help herself and the sexy smirk she flashed me then made me throb in Hailee's hand.

"I'll take that bet," I responded.

"I don't think so, I'm done making deals with the likes of you!"

"You two should just kiss and make-up or something," Hailee cut in.

"Hey I'd be—ughh, fuck Hailee!"

My trail of thought was immediately severed when Steinfeld finally took my cock into her warm, wet mouth, sucking as much of my length into her throat as she could. She pulled back with a gasp, spit already trailing between her lips and my shiny pole, before immediately altering her angle of attack to deep-throat me with ease.

"Nggh—holy shit, where did you learn that?" I grunted while Selena laughed.

"Still think you'll last?"

"If it proves you wrong? Absolutely!"

That proved far easier said than done as Hailee continued to demonstrate her technique, obviously putting on a show for both my own and Selena's benefit. When she wasn't taking me down her throat, she used one hand to stroke the shaft while her lips and tongue teased the sensitive tip.

Before long I was as breathless as she was, squirming in my seat having never received such a sexy, wanton blowjob in all my life.

"You're close now aren't you?" Selena suddenly whispered, leaning right in close to my ear.

Her sexy tone almost made me pop but I knew that was all part of her little game.

"You should be more like your friend here," I muttered back. "Look at her, doesn't she look good with a cock in her mouth?"

"Uh-huh, that's hot, she's real good with that tongue isn't she?"

"I take it you know from experience?"

Selena merely flashed me a knowing look.

"Fuck, what I wouldn't give to see that..."

"Well that wasn't part of the deal," she winked.

My cock throbbed deep inside Hailee's mouth while I caught Selena subconsciously lick her lips if only for a split second.

"You know you're welcome to go down there and help her out."

"In your dreams."

"I can tell you want to, you're practically gagging for it," I continued to whisper. "When was the last time you had some cock Selena?"

Before she could come back with another smart answer I went for it, attacking her exposed neck with my mouth and tongue which thankfully had the desired effect and immediately drove her mental with lust.

"Oh God...stop that," she groaned weakly while making no effort to push me away.

"Tell him Selena," Hailee suddenly cut in her mouth leaving my dick with a pop. "It's been weeks, months even, since you had some real cock!"

"Would you shut up down there, you're meant to be making him cum so we can go home!"

"Hmm, this is such a nice cock, I might have to take him home with me," the sexy teenager winked.

While Hailee went back to work, slobbering all over my shiny shaft, I turned my attention back to Selena but before I could kiss her neck again, she faced me and let our lips brush. It was only a brief moment of contact but it was enough to break the barrier.

With a sigh she gave in, opening her mouth to my invading tongue before suddenly turning the tables on me until we were feverishly making out like a couple of love-sick teenagers.

I was actually surprised, not only at how good a kisser Selena was, but also at how aggressive she was all of a sudden, almost chipping a tooth as she forced herself upon me.

But all things considered, I think we were all taken aback when Selena swung her leg over me and straddled my lap while still moaning softly into my mouth. Hailee and I didn't dare say a word but I couldn't help but groan out loud when Hailee aimed my cock at Selena and rubbed the tip against her wet cunt.

Before I could even begin to comprehend what was happening, Selena rolled her hips and I was suddenly inside her. Her lips enveloped the head and with a little forceful push from me I felt myself sink deep into her hot, wet pussy.

I was already seeing stars when Selena stopped kissing me, sitting up as straight as she could in the cramped space while running a hand through her long, dark mane.

"Uggghh—yesss..." she sighed as she wiggled her hips a little. "...this is what you two wanted isn't it? To see me get fucked?!"

I could only moan in response as she began to ride me.

"Wow Selena, that looks so fucking hot!" I heard Hailee comment with glee, evidently enjoying her front row seat, watching her friend repeatedly slide up and down my shaft with every roll of her hips. "How does she feel? I bet you never expected this when you picked us up earlier tonight!"

"...fucking incredible," I grunted, grabbing a hold of Selena's waist in an effort to slow her down a little before she made me blow prematurely.

"What's the matter?" she grinned down at me. "Can't take it?"

I responded to this attitude from her by grabbing her arms and interlocking them behind her back, pulling her down with a grunt so her head rested on my shoulder, filling my ear with her heavy breathing.

But before I could begin fucking Selena like she deserved, Hailee took advantage of her friend's sudden immobility. I felt Selena's entire body tense up and suddenly squirm but I held her firm.

"Hailee—" she whined. "Stop, ugh. Not here!"

All I could see was Hailee pushing Selena's dress up, revealing her remarkable ass which she was gently kissing while meeting my eye. Steinfeld ignored Selena's objections and before long I received a low, guttural groan in my ear as Hailee found her target.

"What's she doing to you?" I growled in Selena's ear.

"Ugh...Hailee—please..."

"Tell me."

"Fuck. She's got her tongue in my ass!"

"Yeah she does," I grinned smugly. "—and you fucking love it, I can tell!"

"Nggh—no! I don't!"

"You do, I can feel how fucking wet it's making you!"

To prove my point I gave her a short thrust, as if to remind her I was still buried deep in her cunt while Hailee literally feasted on her sweet little asshole.

"How does she taste?" I directed at Steinfeld.

"...fucking incredible," she winked back, quoting my earlier statement.

"Oh God...oh god...please," Selena was muttering in my ear. "Please fuck me, I'm so close!"

"Yeah? You like getting both holes filled? Are you a dirty girl, Selena?"

"Ughh—yes! Yes I'm dirty...I'm a slut, just fuck me already!"

With my cock already throbbing inside her I gave her what she wanted, holding her close as I began thrusting upwards into her while Hailee snaked back down and I suddenly felt her wet tongue lapping my balls.

I don't think any of us would have predicted we'd ultimately end up like this, with Selena riding my cock bareback while Hailee continued to encourage us, her wet tongue hungrily licking away at anything she could reach.

To my shame, although I doubted many men would fare much better in that position, it barely took a minute before the balls Hailee was hungrily sucking on began churning.

"Yes! Pound me! Fucking pound meee!" Selena squealed in my ear.

I drilled her sweet, dripping cunt for as long as I could before exploding without warning, filling Selena's tight pussy with spunk before pulling out in time for Hailee to wrap her cool lips back around my cock, swallowing the rest and sucking me clean.

Having blasted my load inside Selena Gomez and the remainder being sucked out by Hailee Steinfeld I damn near passed out, ultimately having to push the insatiable teen away from my sensitive bell-end after Selena had rolled off, feeling equally exhausted.

"Why does she get all the fun?" Hailee pouted while Selena and I caught our breath.

"I just...I need a minute," I panted, still light headed and coming to terms with what had just happened.

"In that case why don't we go back to your place? But then it's definitely my turn first!"

I could hardly believe my luck as we both glanced at Selena who now sat there with a wry smile on her face.

"Let's do it...if you think you can handle the two of us all night?"

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, just wow.

What a fantastic read, Lemon... some truly great stuff. :thumbsupp:

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post