List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Disney Party" with Olivia and Kim Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Disney Party" with Olivia and Kim Holt

Disney Party
    With Olivia & Kim Holt
    Written by TheLW
    Codes: MF, MFF, Blowjob, Inc, Oral, Mast
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

A/N: So I decided to take what I originally posted in the Disney Party thread, and expand upon it, turning it into a story for the latest stories forum, anyways, hopefully, you guys will enjoy it.

Being the nephew of a Disney executive, I was no stranger to these parties, as my uncle would always use his connections within the company, to make sure I received an invite to the yearly event, and this year was no exception, as I found myself sitting at the open bar, drinking a beer. It’s while finishing off my drink, that I happen to notice a gorgeous blonde, with a killer bod, making her way towards the bar, where I happen to overhear the young woman, who appeared to be slightly buzzed already, ordering herself a rye and coke.

As she is waiting for her alcoholic beverage to be made, I decide to be bold and use this opportunity to quickly introduce myself to her. A few seconds later, I learn that the hot blonde is none other than the former I Didn’t Do It star, Olivia Holt.

"So are you here alone, or with a friend?" I ask her.

"I was here, with my mom." the actress begins to say "....but she seems to have disappeared, though knowing her, like I do, I'm sure she is getting friendly with an executive, or two."

Luckily for me, Olivia Holt happens to think that I'm both charming and cute, and decides to stick around once she's gotten her drink, as the two of us continue to converse (flirt) with each other.

"You know, most people don't bring their parent along to these kinds of parties," I say jokingly.

"Well, she can be a bit overprotective at times," Olivia answers back, as she brushes her hand across my arm. "....not that it keeps me from being a little naughty every once in awhile."

A few more drinks, and a short time later, the two of us agree to find someplace a little bit quieter, to get better acquainted with one another, as we leave the main party room of the Beverly Hills mansion, the Disney company uses for their parties.

Once an unoccupied room is found, Holt wastes no time, pushing me up against the wall, momentarily catching me off guard, she then leans in and kisses me on the lips. As I quickly recover, I insert my tongue into her mouth and the two of us, start making out (French kissing) with one another.

As we're making out, Olivia slowly starts to move a hand down towards my crotch, before finally fishing out my cock and stroking it. Things continue to get hot and heavy, as the songstress eventually drops down to her knees, and starts giving me a blowjob until I'm nice and hard.

Once hard, I pull out of Olivia's cock hungry mouth and order her to get up off of the floor and to lose the short black leather skirt she's wearing, before telling Holt to place her hands up against the wall, which she all too happily complies. With that, I get in position, taking the Disney star from behind, as I insert my rock hard dick, into her teenage cunt.

Things progress, as I reach around to the front of Olivia's white blouse, tearing it open, I then grab her bra, pulling it down until her tits are exposed, giving them a good squeeze before I start to pull on her dime size nipples, as Holt moans out in pleasure. As I do this, I lean over, biting down onto the actresses shoulder, well I continue to hammer away at her neatly trimmed teen pussy, all the while, Olivia is begging me to fuck her harder.

"Oh God!"

"Fuck me harder!"

I quicken up the pace, giving the sexy little blonde minx exactly what she wants, as I continue to slam into her clam for several more minutes, before pulling out, and spinning the actress turned singer around, I then lift Holt up off her feet, as she wraps her legs around my waist, lowering her back down onto your erect cock.

With the ex-Kickin It star's back now pressed up against the wall, looking at me with a look of pure bliss on her face, I repeatedly thrust into her, before lowering my head down towards her breasts, and taking them into my mouth, sucking on her tits.

As we both near our climax, my cock starts to pulsate, and I end up exploding inside of Olivia's teenage womb, filling her up with my baby batter, at the same exact time a drunk Kim Holt stumbles into the room, catching the both of us in the act.

Having just caught me fucking her teenage daughter, a drunken mama Holt makes her way towards us, as she slaps me hard across the face... Kim then turns her attention to Olivia and starts yelling at her.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING," Kim shouts at her. "...HAVING SEX WITH A COMPLETE STRANGER, HOW COULD YOU BE SO RECKLESS."

Before once again turning her attention back to me.

"AND YOU TAKING ADVANTAGE OF MY BABY GIRL," Kim screams out, as she tries to slap me again, however, this time I catch her arm, pulling her in and planting a kiss on her, mostly to shut her up.

To my surprise, though, Kim in her drunken state, doesn't push me away, and in fact starts to kiss me back, as Olivia watches on. A few seconds later, I break up the kiss and turn my attention back to the younger Holt, kissing her, well her mother reaches down for my now semi erect dick, wrapping her hand around the base of my pecker, and starts jerking me off.

Olivia removes her lips from mine, as she takes off what remains of her torn blouse, and bra, dropping them into a pile on the floor, all the while her mom continues to pump her hand over my shaft, giving me another fully erect hard-on. Being naked, the 'History' singer moves behind the older woman and starts to pull down the straps to the black dress her mother is wearing, slowly exposing Kim's body to me (as she doesn't have on any undergarments underneath the dress), and letting the dress fall to the floor.

Having both women naked in front of me, I take in the rare sight, as they both lower themselves to my crotch, and the two of them take turns wrapping their lips around my cock, and ball sack. It's well Kim has my shaft buried down her throat, bobbing her head up and down, that I notice Olivia has sprawled herself out across the floor.

With the young starlet laying back first on the floor, propping herself up on her elbows, the older woman gets down on all fours, placing her head between Olivia’s legs, and starts munching down on her daughter’s snatch, tasting a mixture of our cum, from earlier in the night.

“Oh yeah, that feels so good,” the teenage girl cries out, as she grabs a handful of her mom’s hair, pushing her face further into her love mound.

While Kim is eating out the nineteen-year old's cunt, I line my prick up with the slit of her vagina, pushing it in, as she lets out an audible groan into her daughter's pussy, placing my hands on her hips, I rapidly thrust into mama Holt's snatch. Not being content with just having her mom's tongue probing her cunt, Olivia brings her hand down to her sex mound and starts to rub her clit, while looking up at me, with a lustful look in her eyes.

On the verge of once again cumming, I pull out of Kim's soaking wet sex hole, as the mother/daughter pairing quickly get to their knees, and I start masturbating in front of them, until finally I shoot out rope, after rope of my gooey semen, coating their faces with my spunk.

The End

Post Thanks / Like

Nice one LW, doesn't get much better than that...looking at Liv's pretty face while the two of you basically spit-roast her mum, hehe.

3. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LemonTalk View Post
    Nice one LW, doesn't get much better than that...looking at Liv's pretty face while the two of you basically spit-roast her mum, hehe.
    Haha, thanks, Lemon. :yea:

Out of the handful of stories that I've written on here, I think this is the best one I've done so far (IMO anyways). I ended up swapping out the Duff sisters, for Liv and her mom, and I'm glad I did, as I feel the story works better with the latter two.

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post