List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Christmas Wrestling" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Christmas Wrestling" with Olivia Holt

Christmas Wrestling
    with Olivia Holt

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, inc, blowjob, oral, sixty-nine
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Inspired by a purely innocent gif of Olivia, her brother and someone else wrestling on Christmas day because I'm too dirty minded, lol.

Ever since we were little kids, it had been somewhat of a Christmas tradition between me and my cousins to end up rolling around on the floor play wrestling after Christmas dinner – basically seeing who would be the first to almost throw up the ridiculous amounts of food we'd shovelled down. And despite now entering our late teens, this year was no different.

It was Cade who made the first move, lunging on me from behind and bringing me crashing to the carpeted floor with a grunt.

Being a few years older than him, it was a simple case of flipping him off but before I could pin Cade down, his sister rushed in to his defence, shoving me to the side and holding my wrists above my head, trapping me in place while grinning down at me with her million dollar smile.

Olivia and I were roughly the same age, just a few months between us, but she still surprised me with her strength, especially given how tiny she was, barely hitting 5' 2 while I already stood over six foot.

With a little struggling against her firm restraints, I managed to hook my leg around hers and knock her off balance but not before noting how smooth her bare leg felt against me.

Olivia squealed as I flipped her onto her back, turning the tables on her and began tickling her, sending her long, tanned legs flailing uncontrollably as she thrashed about on the floor until Cade got up and rescued her.

While I was forced to turn my attention back to her younger brother, Olivia was left to catch her breath before jumping on my back, wrapping her arms and legs around me like a koala bear.

Holding Cade down with one hand, I struggled to shake my other cousin off, anything I did she simply hugged tighter, squeezing me against her warm body and I couldn't help but become acutely aware of her young breasts pressing into my back.

It was during this tussle however that Liv slipped a little and her bare foot ended up brushing against my cock through my loose jogging pants. While I'd been doing everything in my power not to, I couldn't help but be a little stiff having such an attractive girl rub her body against me – even if she was my cousin.

I prayed she hadn't noticed what her foot had touched and the adrenaline was enough to give me the strength to buck her off and roll us both over which only managed to put us in an even more compromising position with me almost laying on top of her, with her legs still wrapped around my waist.

There was a brief, strange moment then. It was probably only a split second but it felt like an eternity. Looming over my cousin, our eyes locked while we both panted heavily. There was something in her eyes though, something that told me she knew exactly what she'd mistakenly touched but wasn't sure how to feel about it.

I blushed a moment later when she gave a subtle roll of her hips and rubbed herself against my cock again and this time I was positive it was no accident.

I didn't know what to do or say. Should I apologise? She didn't exactly look offended, in fact her expression was completely unreadable. Maybe I was just overthinking it all and she hadn't noticed anything out of the ordinary?

It was then, lost in my thoughts that Cade tackled me off and the brother and sister duo quickly managed to subdue me, sitting on my back to pin me down until I tapped the floor and conceded.

I caught Olivia smirking out of the corner of my eye while I got up, threatening to get my own back on the pair next year, trying my best to act casual about the whole affair.

Thankfully it was all quickly forgotten as the rest of the family arrived. We played some argument-inducing board games, watched bad Christmas films and drank late into the night before sloping off to our respective beds.

While staying at the Holt's house, I was sharing a room with Cade who was already passed out asleep by the time I crawled into my makeshift bed and given the long day, it didn't take me long to drop off too.

But it must have only been an hour or two later that something woke me up. Slowly opening my eyes, the room was still dark but I damn near had a heart attack when I saw a figure looming over me.

"Oh, you're awake?" Olivia's voice whispered cheerfully as I jumped a mile.

"Jesus, what are you doing in here? You scared the shit out of me, Liv!" I panted.

"I just wanted to talk," she shrugged, perching herself on the edge of my bed.

While my eyes adjusted to the dark I began to see how scantily clad she was, with a tank-top that showed off her toned midriff and shorts which may as well be panties they were so tight. Noting this, I covertly shifted my bed covers to ensure my crotch was appropriately covered.

"Umm...everything alright?" I asked nervously, sitting upright a little.

"Fine," she whispered before glancing over to check her brother was still asleep. "I just wanted to ask about what happened earlier...when we were messing around."

"Oh?"

"What was that?" she asked plainly, looking me dead in the eyes. "...in your pants, we both know I felt it."

Despite my neutral face, internally I was panicking. Should I play dumb or just come out and be honest, act like it's no big deal and perfectly natural? But before I could decide, Olivia continued, surprising me with her candidness.

"It was your cock, wasn't it?"

"Olivia..."

"Don't lie to me, I'm not stupid!" she began, raising her voice a little.

"Alright, alright, quieten down, would you?!" I hushed her with another glance at Cade.

"It was big," she blurted out.

"I—err. Thank you? I guess?"

"I want to see it."

To say I was rendered speechless at that would be an understatement. This was the complete opposite reaction I'd expected from my seemingly sweet, goody-goody cousin. I'm not sure how long I sat simply staring at her dumbly before she crossed her arms and repeated herself.

"You heard me, I want to see it!"

I knew my famous cousin was used to getting what she wanted and getting her own way but this was ridiculous and I basically told her as much.

"C'mon," she purred, edging closer to me. "I know you think I'm hot, why else would you have been hard earlier? ...unless it was Cade getting you all hot and bothered?"

"No!" I snapped back a little too quickly.

"So it was for me?"

"That's not what I said!"

"So you're saying you didn't get at least a tiny bit turned on by me grinding my hot, little body on you?" she pouted, acting offended.

"Stop it, Liv," I warned, trying to block out her seductive whispers.

"Or what? You're gunna fight me again?"

"Just go back to bed, you've clearly drunk too much."

"Why can't I just stay here, it's so much more comfortable," she continued, bouncing on my mattress a little. "I'm only small, I'm sure I could fit in with you."

Before I could argue, my flirtatious cousin suddenly flipped the covers and crawled into bed with me, snuggling her tight, warm body against me as she settled in.

"Jesus, don't you have a boyfriend?!" I gasped, trying to pull away but just ending up with my back against the wall.

"My boyfriend never feels anywhere near as huge as you did earlier," she confessed simply, she was so close now I could feel her warm breath on my neck.

"We're both dead if anyone catches us like this."

"Don't worry, we won't get caught," she promised.

"How do you know?"

"I never get caught," Olivia replied with a sly wink.

"You really aren't the good girl everything thinks you are, are you?"

"So? Would you prefer I was a good girl...or a bad girl?"

My cock literally throbbed at the seductive tone she was now using and I had to wonder what had gotten into her.

"Right now, you can be a good girl and go back to your own bed," I insisted.

"Make me."

"Huh?"

"If you want me to leave so bad, get up and carry me back to my own room."

I hesitated.

"What's wrong?" Olivia grinned knowingly. "Let me guess, you don't want to leave this bed because you're already rock hard and you don't want me to see?"

Annoyingly, she was spot on.

"I'll leave if you show it to me," she continued.

"No you won't."

"You're right, I probably won't, but we both know I'm gonna see it eventually so why not get it over with?"

I thought about it for a moment before narrowing my eyes, turning towards her and attempting to turn the tables.

"...what's in it for me?"

Olivia cracked a wicked smile.

"Hmm, that's more like it!"

Before I could stop her, my confident starlet cousin sat up in my bed and, following a glance at her sleeping brother, whipped her top off for me, exposing her flawless, pert breasts. I had to hold back an audible groan of desire as she shook her hair out, making her firm tits jiggle ever-so-slightly.

I forced myself to avert my gaze and close my eyes while Olivia lay back down and snuggled up to me again.

"What's wrong? Don't you like them?"

I silently cursed myself for sleeping without a shirt on as she now brushed her stiff nipples and soft breasts directly against my bare skin. At the same time she lifted one of her legs over mine and rubbed the aching bulge in my pants with her thigh.

It seemed she was bored of waiting for my consent and now simply wanted her curiosity about what I was packing sated.

"It's okay cuz, just lay there like that," she whispered softly in my ear. "...just let me do this."

I found myself powerless to resist any further, lying perfectly still with my eyes closed as Olivia ran her hand down my chest, across my stomach and soon found the tent I was pitching.

"Wow..." I heard her mutter under her breath as she examined the outline of my member with her fingers before impatiently shoving my pants down enough to let my cock spring free.

In an instant she had my near-eight inches of thick meat in her tiny hand and we both gasped simultaneously.

"Dunno why you're so shy," she whispered. "I can barely get my fingers around this thing!"

"Liv—this is so wrong," I grunted when she began stroking me.

"I don't see you stopping me," she grinned back.

"Ugh—"

"You like it don't you?" she giggled. "—like my hand stroking your huge cock?"

"Oh God, yesss," I hissed, surprised at how good she was.

"Fuck it, I need to see this thing. Don't move."

Before I could stop her, she gave me a cheeky kiss on the side of the lips before pushing the covers away and sliding down my body to get face-to-face with my menacing erection.

My hips jerked off the bed when she got into position and now stroked my entire length with both hands, occasionally using one to massage my swollen balls.

"Jesus Christ. You need to be careful Liv," I warned, squirming uncontrollably. "You're gonna make me cum if you keep that up!"

"Uh-huh, that's the idea isn't it? I wanna see this thing go off, I bet you'd shoot such a massive load for me!"

I still couldn't believe the language coming out of her mouth.

"Seriously, I doubt I could even fit this monster in my mouth!"

"Oh God—don't tease me like that Liv..."

"Oh? Is that what you want?" she grinned. "Should I try wrapping my sweet lips around your cock? I bet you'd cum real quick if I did that!"

It was all I could do but nod vehemently, no longer caring she was my cousin.

"Well maybe I would have, if you'd been more compliant earlier!"

"Nggh—you little bitch," I grunted which only made her laugh.

"Hehe, relax, I'm only messing with you, my mouth is practically drooling right now! You should know, I absolutely love giving head!"

This confession more than anything made my cock pulse and almost ejaculate all over her pretty hands.

"Merry Christmas," she winked up at me before leaning forward to take the head into her heavenly, young mouth.

I moaned so loudly it almost woke Cade up who rolled over in his sleep, not that Olivia noticed or I really cared. In that moment he could have got up and watched for all I cared given how incredible his sister's mouth felt, slowly enveloping my cock.

Her soft lips stretched and she groaned wantonly as she began nosily sucking me into her wet mouth. I still couldn't believe what was happening and wondered if I was perhaps having some glorious, vivid dream as my very own Disney star cousin gagged herself on my rod again and again. The taboo nature of it all was causing me to leak pre-cum onto her swirling tongue already.

"Uggh—your cock feels so good in my mouth!" she growled, still surprising me with her dirty talk. "—it's making me so wet!"

"Oh yeah? Show me."

Olivia smiled while slapping my meat against her extended tongue before complying with my request, wiggling out of her shorts to lay in my bed completely and utterly naked. The pure scent of her arousal hit me almost instantly.

In a flash I reached down and grabbed one of her legs, making her gasp as I easily spun her petite body around in a move not unlike one I'd performed during our rough-housing earlier on in the living room. The only difference this time was that she was naked and it ended with her on top of me with her wet cunt hovering over my face.

It was a sight that would stick with me forever. There was no doubt Olivia possessed the prettiest little shaved peach I'd ever seen and I wasted little time wrapping my arms around her frame, massaging her soft ass while pulling her down to plunge my tongue inside her.

"Oooh—fuck!" she cooed, jumping slightly as I delved into her tight sex. "Yes! Get in there, eat my sweet little pussy!"

As much as I loved hearing her speak that way, her naturally loud voice was threatening to wake up not just Cade but the entire house.

"Shh, just suck my cock Liv, that's what you wanted isn't it?"

I encouraged this further by reaching to run a hand through her tangled, blonde hair, pushing her down until I felt the warmth of her inviting mouth again. From this new angle she was able to take much more of my length and probably surprised even herself when I ended up brushing the back of her narrow throat.

"Ughh—that's it, take it all you little slut," I growled, bucking my hips and fucking her drooling gob.

Olivia could only moan hungrily as I fucked her mouth while I continued feasting on her dripping cunt. The moment I let up however Olivia suddenly seemed determined to make me cum, pulling up so her mouth could focus on the sensitive tip while her hand jerked and twisted around the base.

Her enthusiasm more than anything is what did it. My orgasm hit me so quickly I barely even had time to grunt out an incomprehensible warning before erupting down my cousin's greedy throat.

"Uggh—ugghh—shit," I groaned, bucking my hips wildly, my fingers digging into Liv's ass.

It was a good thirty seconds later before Olivia could speak again, spluttering and gasping after swallowing down my copious, sticky load.

"Wow," she panted. "That was bananas, you came so much!"

"Uh-huh," I breathed, just as out of breath.

"But now it's my turn..." she smirked over her shoulder before sitting back to press her slimy pussy into my mouth again.

I was more than happy to return the favour, holding onto her as she sat upright and began riding my face, filling my vision with her tight, teen ass.

"Oh yess, right there, you're fucking good at that," she purred, rolling her hips.

In truth I don't think I really had to do much to get her off given how turned on she was already by her own wanton behaviour but I relished the taste of her running juices none-the-less and before long her hand came down to furiously rub her clit, informing me she was close.

"Oh shit, oh shitt—yesss, baby do it, make me cum, please!"

It was only then I did something that really took her breath away, pulling her forwards slightly to grant my eager tongue access to her tiny backdoor, burying my way inside it in an instant and making her squeal.

I grinned smugly to myself as it only took a few firm jabs into her 19-year-old butt to finish her off by which time I quickly returned to her cunt to gulp down her delicious juices like a liquor, her entire body trembling above me as I lapped at her hyper-sensitive, cream-filled box.

"You're bad," she giggled, giving me a playful slap on the arm as she crawled back down into bed. "I never said you could stick your tongue in my ass like that!"

"You liked it though didn't you?"

"Maybe," she shrugged, rolling over and settling it, making it perfectly clear she still intended to sleep here. "Just don't get any ideas about sticking this thing in there, I don't think I could take it!"

As she spoke, Olivia wiggled back and pushed her round butt against my hardening cock, purposely grinding into me as she got comfortable in our spooning position.

"...of course, feel free to stick it anywhere else if you wake up again in the night."

Post Thanks / Like

Jesus, the part where she says, "Merry Christmas"
    almost made me jump out of my chair and cheer!!
    This was hot as fuck!

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet Christmas.

(Seems as fitting a time as any to say it)

Another fan-fucking-tastic Liv story from you, Lemon... what a way to end the year. :thumbsup:

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, mikemiami liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

...And a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

7. Thanks LemonTalk, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, LemonTalk, TPG liked this post