List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Heatwave" with Sarah Ellen

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Heatwave" with Sarah Ellen

Heatwave
    with Sarah Ellen

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, mutual mast, oral, rimming, facial
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Been far too long since I wrote about this girl.

With an Australian summer heatwave incoming, my neighbour asked me to pop round when I was free to have a look at his dodgy air conditioning unit.

When he gave me a spare key, he assured me the place would be empty all day and to go round whenever I had a spare ten minutes. So, when I finally made my way over late in the morning, you can imagine my surprise when I stepped into the stuffy house and immediately heard noise coming from upstairs.

Despite my better judgement I didn't call out and instead started creeping up the stairs. It wasn't until I reached the hallway that it became much more obvious the noises I'd been hearing were actually soft moans.

At this point I knew for a fact I should be turning around and getting the hell out of there but curiosity got the better of me, especially since the house was meant to be empty. Sneaking forward on the carpeted floor, I soon found the source of the noises only for my jaw to immediately hit the floor.

"Holy shit!" I stupidly gasped out loud as I peered through the open door.

My neighbour's eighteen-year-old daughter Sarah immediately screamed and leaped off her giant, five-foot teddy bear she'd been nakedly humping.

Despite my sudden appearance she made no effort to cover up her naked, sweat-covered body as she stalked over to confront me. It seemed she was more concerned about being caught in the act rather than being seen in her birthday suit – in truth I could hardly blame her, she definitely had a body worth showing off.

"So that's your workout secret to keep that body of yours, is it?" I teased, trying to lighten the mood given the glare I was receiving.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?!"

"Just here to fix the air-con," I explained innocently unsure of where to look.

"Yeah well it's not in here is it?" she snapped back.

"Your dad said the place would be empty, I just came to investigate all the racket you were making!"

Sarah narrowed her eyes at me before crossing her arms, covering up her cute, dark little nips. My neighbour's daughter had always been a total flirt so I actually found it quite amusing to catch her in such a compromising position and have one over on her for a change.

"...you can leave now," she finally said after catching me staring at her mouth-watering young body.

"I could..." I nodded, "but now I feel bad, you looked like you were really enjoying yourself before I walked in on you."

Sarah raised one of her famous eyebrows at me.

"I was, so the sooner you leave the sooner I can get back to enjoying myself!"

"Oh no, don't let me stop you," I said calmly to which Sarah's eyes widened in surprise.

"Err—what do you mean?"

"I'm not going anywhere," I continued without thinking. "I want to watch you Sarah."

"Whoa, I'm not performing for you!"

"Sure you are, unless you want everyone to know what you get up to with that bear of yours."

Sarah blushed and looked away, angry both at me and herself for being caught.

"Besides, I think you at least owe me this given how much you've teased me over the years," I pushed.

"Oh yeah?" she looked back at me, her lips curling into a cheeky half grin. "I can't help myself, I love making a guy all hot and bothered and you were always just too easy!"

"Can you blame me, I mean, Jesus..." I muttered, gesturing at the model's tight, toned body.

"Bet you've been dying to see me naked like this forever haven't you?" Sarah smirked, lowering her arms to show off her tiny, erect nipples again. "All those times I was out by the pool, I knew you were watching, probably jacking off to me, am I right?"

I didn't even bother to deny it.

"So...I suppose I could let you watch for a little while," she finally agreed. "As long as nobody ever finds out."

Suddenly I didn't know what to do with myself as she turned, showing off her bare ass for the first time as she climbed back onto her huge queen-sized bed and straddled her lucky bear again.

"So does he have a name?" I teased as she got into position and ran a hand through her hair.

"That's none of your business," she replied, flashing me another flirtatious grin.

I didn't say another word as she slowly began rocking her hips. I still couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Not only was I seeing my hot teen neighbour naked, I'd managed to talk her into getting off in front of me!

Having an audience didn't seem to faze Sarah at all, if anything it made her more wet as she closed her eyes and began to grind her smooth, shaved cunt against her favourite bear and I had to wonder what was going through her mind.

"What are you thinking about?" I whispered.

"Cock," she replied bluntly. "I do this almost every night, I just love riding a guy, seeing his face when I rock his world...ugh...just bounce on his cock all night long..."

Watching her carry on and hearing her speak like that in her low, husky tone made me hard as steel. Over the next couple of minutes I didn't say anything as Sarah began to sweat again, grunting and moaning as she rubbed her sex against her toy.

Suddenly her eyes flicked open to look at me and she immediately noticed the fact I'd whipped my cock out and was now stroking it a few feet in front of her.

"Yeah? You like watching?" she hissed, taking in my impressive package. "Bet you wish it was you I was riding right now!"

"Ugh—yeah I wish," I grunted.

"When was the last time you had that big cock inside a tight, eighteen-year-old cunt?"

"Oh Jesus, far too long, but you definitely look like you need it right about now!"

"I doubt you could handle me."

"You wanna bet?"

"You're probably ready to shoot your load right now and I haven't even touched you!" she teased.

"Is that what you want?"

"Uh-huh, I love watching a guy blow his load for me, go ahead!"

Partly to my shame she was right about how close I was already so, while it probably wasn't what she'd had in mind, I stepped forward, grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her face down where I suddenly grunted and blasted several shots of hot, white spunk all over her pretty face.

"Unngh—ohmigod!" she gasped to the sordid action. "Holy shit!"

Before she could complain too much I continued to manipulate her tiny body, tipping her onto her back where she immediately spread her long legs, making room for me to dive in face first to plunge my tongue inside her cream-filled box.

"Oooh—wait—ugh-fuck!" she gasped, arching her back off the bed as I devoured her sweet cunt in the most carnal way I could.

It only took a second before she started going along with it, grinding herself into my face and inviting me to bury my tongue inside her and occasionally travel downwards to brush across her taint and give her tiny asshole a few licks.

It was this action more than any that made Sarah groan and sent shivers down her spine until she ultimately grabbed my head with both hands and directed me to pleasure her ass exclusively, spreading her legs obscenely wide as I drilled my tongue inside her.

Looking up at her she'd never looked sexier, with her hair a mess and my cum still plastered over her gorgeous face, grimacing in blissful agony. It wasn't until she finally came, getting her own back by coating my own face with her sweet cum, that she slackened her grip and let me up to catch my breath.

"Ohmigod," she gasped breathlessly, her legs still twitching from the aftershocks but I wasn't done with her yet.

With my cock rock hard again I kept her legs spread and began rubbing the head of my rod against her slimy taco, teasing her tiny fuckhole and making her whimper.

"Is this what you want, you little tease?"

"Ugh—fuck, yes! Do it, I dare you!"

As much as I wanted to tease and torment her I couldn't make myself do it so with one swift motion I pushed forward and impaled my neighbour's sexy daughter.

The heat and tightness of her tiny cunt almost pushed me over the edge immediately while Sarah groaned, wrapped her smooth legs around my waist and impatiently pulled me deeper.

"Oh God," she gasped in a drawn out moan. "—you feel so fucking big inside me!"

"Yeah? This better than that bear?" I grinned as I pulled back.

"Uh-huh, fuck yes...just fuck me, please! Fuck me hard!"

Sarah yelped and grunted as I slammed back into her, filling her completely with every inch of my thick meat before pulling back and pounding into her again, the bounce of the mattress exaggerating our fucking until Sarah was clawing at my back and moaning in my ear.

"Holy shit—ugh—yes—yes! Fuck!" she squealed. "Take it! Take my little cunt!"

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I struggled to hold off while listening to her talk dirty in my ear. Before long we were both sweating so much I was finding it difficult to hold onto her slender waist as I jack-hammered her tight pussy until Sarah decided to take control, rolling me onto my back in a practiced manoeuvre.

"Okay then baby girl, show me how you ride a real cock," I encouraged while she grinned down at me.

"I hope you're ready," she giggled smugly. "—I'm about to make you cum so fucking hard!"

With her hands on my chest she slowly sank down on my cock, her eyes never leaving mine as she managed to take me deeper than ever.

"Ooh shit, you feel that? You're so fucking deep right now!"

I almost came then and there as I reached down to grasp and squeeze her firm ass.

"Hey! No hands!" she smirked, slapping my hands away. "—just lay there and watch me cum, that was the agreement wasn't it?"

I couldn't argue with that and now lay back and enjoyed the view as Sarah Ellen began using me like her personal stuntcock, riding, grinding and bouncing on my dick, showing off her best techniques to get off as quickly as possible.

"Fuck I'm so close, don't cum yet," she pleaded eventually. "—gunna cum all over this big dick!"

"Yeah do it you insatiable little slut," I growled, reaching up to suddenly tweak her perfect nipples.

"Oh God!"

By now she was so fucking wet there was a ring of cream around the base of my cock as she continued to slam herself up and down and with a final, guttural cry she peaked, squealing out loud before falling limp in my arms.

"Wow—ohmigod-ohmigod—" she chanted in my ear. "Don't stop though, keep going, fuck me until you cum!"

Just like that I could've sworn I was falling in love with the girl as she seemed eager to carry on despite barely being able to move.

Given everything that had happened so far it didn't take much after I rolled her onto her back and impaled her again with her legs on my shoulders. In fact it only took a few more deep thrusts with her glaring up at me with her smouldering eyes, egging me on, before I pulled out and showered her twitching pussy and sexy, flat stomach with goo.

Combined with the load she still wore proudly on her flushed face my teen neighbour was a complete mess and she'd never looked better.

"Wow," she said plainly, taking deep, exhausted breaths. "I think I'm gunna need a shower before mom and dad get home!"

"Need any help in there?" I grinned hopefully.

"It's hot as hell in here so fix the air-con then maybe you can join me to cool down," she winked before sauntering off to the bathroom.

Post Thanks / Like

Jesus Christ, I'm gonna need a BEX and a lie down after that.
    Just wow. Playing the insatiable little slut just suits her so well.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post