List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Intense Workout" with Michelle Keegan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Intense Workout" with Michelle Keegan

Intense Workout
    with Michelle Keegan

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, cheat, oral, anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will

Agreeing to housesit for my famous neighbours was without doubt one of the best decisions of my life. Not only did it give me the chance to live the life of luxury in their million pound home, but it also got me in the good books of one of the sexiest British babes out there, Michelle Keegan.

Even if she was married and almost ten years older than me, I would've walked over hot coals and then some to get close to her.

With the jet-setting couple constantly away on business or pleasure, I was round the house almost every other week. Of course I'd quickly discovered I hadn't been given completely free rein – it had only taken me a couple of days to pluck up the courage to attempt to sneak into the master bedroom and see what Michelle had hidden away in the back of her closet only to find the room securely locked.

In the end I ended up spending a lot of time in their well-equipped private gym and was even given a key to the place for my troubles and told I was more than welcome to pop round whenever I liked, whether they were in or not to work out.

Naturally I took them up on the offer and was around practically every day although, annoyingly, I still saw more of Mark than I did Michelle.

That all changed when I turned up one Sunday afternoon to see Michelle in her gym already working out. I couldn't help but pause at the door and watch her for a while, my mouth drooling at her toned figure and her outfit that left little to the imagination. My cock almost ripped through my shorts whenever she bent over and flashed her incredible, round ass in her skin-tight yoga pants.

Of course when she finally did notice me I did my best to act natural, as if I'd only just turned up and hadn't been ogling her for the past ten minutes.

"Sorry, I'll just come back later," I apologised, attempting to back away.

Michelle wasn't stupid and it was obvious she knew I'd been watching but she thankfully didn't call me out on it, nor did she get offended. On the contrary, she invited me to join her since she was apparently almost done anyway.

I'd never felt more self-conscious as I did when lifting weights in front of her. It became even more difficult when it came time for her to do some warm-down stretching. I was actually amazed at her flexibility and it almost caused me to drop my weights on more than one occasion.

Maybe it was a coincidence but after that first afternoon workout, I found myself in the gym with Michelle more and more often until our routines appeared perfectly synced to the point I'd arrive and see her waiting for me before getting started. There was something strangely thrilling about it, as if it was our little secret, the married woman working out with her young, housesitting neighbour.

Ultimately, after one particularly intense workout that had us both sweating, Michelle invited me into the house for a drink. It was while she bent over in the freezer for ice that my eyes dropped to her impeccable backside yet again. Her yoga pants were clinging so tightly to her skin they were riding up between her two perfect cheeks. It was enough to give me instant wood and there was little I could do to hide the fact when she suddenly turned back around.

"Whoa, hello," she sniggered immediately as she passed me a glass of icy water.

"Err—sorry," I muttered, ashamed of myself.

"Don't be, why do you think I work out so much?" she told me matter-of-factly while still smirking and taking a sip from her drink.

There was an awkward silence during which time I just wanted the ground to swallow me up as try as I might, I couldn't get my raging hard-on to go down. Of course it didn't help that Michelle was constantly taking sly glances at it out of the corner of her eye.

"...I gotta say though," she finally spoke, choosing her words carefully. "You've definitely got nothing to be ashamed of."

"Thanks? I guess," I replied, trying to laugh it off.

"I'm serious! You know I was actually thinking about hooking you up with my cousin or sister-in-law but now I'm not so sure," Michelle admitted. "—you'd probably break them with that thing!"

The way in which she was so casually talking about my cock and how impressed she sounded only made me harder still, throbbing in my pants. But what she said next almost had me bursting free.

"You need someone with more...experience...to handle a monster like that properly."

My mouth had gone dry and I struggled to come up with some witty reply so simply stood there dumbly while my sexy, married neighbour unabashedly checked out the tent she'd caused in my gym shorts.

"Fuck it," she finally blurted out. "...don't get any funny ideas but I've just gotta see that thing!"

"I—what?" I stammered, unsure if I'd heard her correctly.

"Take it out, show it to me before I change my mind!"

Not one to argue against the idea of showing off my hard cock to Michelle fucking Keegan, I swiftly complied with her surprising demand. My ego grew considerably as she gave a low whistle at the sight of my throbbing erection.

"Jesus mate, what even got you that hard?!"

I gave a little shrug while gesturing to her in general.

"Well of course it was me," she smiled, her voice turning even more playful. "But what exactly? Was it my tits in this sports bra? Or my ass in these yoga pants?"

It was an impossible decision and I found myself stammering, stumbling over my words until Michelle took pity on me and suddenly stepped forward to wrap her fingers around my cock.

"...or maybe a bit of both?"

"Michelle—" I gasped inwardly as she squeezed my cock for a brief, incredible second.

"Sorry, I just wanted a quick feel," she whispered as she stepped away again. "It's really thick..."

"I don't mind."

"Yeah I bet you don't!"

Try as she might, Michelle didn't seem capable of tearing her eyes off my cock, she was visibly conflicted so I didn't dare say a word and instead let the size of my impressive package do the talking.

"Fuck this is so bad, you could get into so much trouble you know, getting that hard over a married woman," she finally told me, biting her nails nervously. "If Mark came home and saw this..."

"When is he home?" I asked, suddenly panicking slightly. As much as I'd been working out I wasn't quite ready to take on Mark and his mates if I was caught like this in front of his wife.

"Not until tonight...a good couple of hours," Michelle whispered, glancing at the clock. "Can you keep a secret?"

My heart rate was through the roof as I gave her a confident nod of assurance.

"It just looks kinda painful...you could, I dunno? ...stroke it a little if you like?" she suggested innocently enough.

I could hardly believe what I was hearing.

"Here? Right now?"

"As good a time as any."

I had her explicit permission so I didn't know why I wasn't already beating off like a mad man so I shut up and grabbed my cock to stroke it, more for her benefit than my own as her lips curled into an approving smile.

The unadulterated hunger in her eyes and the way she was licking and chewing on her lip subconsciously made me throb and ooze pre-cum over my hands while I beat my cock quicker.

"This would go a lot faster if you showed me something..." I hinted, gaining confidence.

"I dunno about that...besides, what's the rush? Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

"Ugnh—you're such a tease Michelle," I groaned in anguish as my sexy neighbour simply giggled at my plight.

"What about this, is this better?" she asked rhetorically as she turned around and bent over the kitchen counter a little, sticking out her perfect, round butt.

I was at a loss for words as Michelle wiggled her sexy ass at me, her back arched perfectly as she looked over her shoulder to watch me almost lose control and blow my wad then and there.

"Fucking hell, Michelle," I growled, suddenly stepping forward to close the gap between us and grind my cock directly against her butt, the thin material of her yoga pants the only thing between us.

Naturally Michelle gasped to the brazen action but made no effort to stop me and soon encouraged more.

I didn't risk putting my hands on her as much as I wanted to, for now more than content to pump my hips and steadily fuck the warm crevice of her ass, feeling her push back against me.

"Uggh—fuck. Yes. Grind against me like that," she purred erotically. "Is that gonna get you off?"

It wasn't until she bent over further, resting her face on the cool countertop and reached back with one hand to stroke her pussy that I realised just how turned on the famous housewife was.

"Jesus, you look so fucking sexy like that," I hissed, pausing for a moment just to take it all in.

When I started up again, I had Michelle spread her legs a little wider, allowing me to slide my cock between her thighs and directly against her pussy. The heat was immense and I could only groan in desire as I grabbed her hips and began to hump against her cunt.

"Ohh—oh fuck. You're so hard right now," she whined. "You're making me so wet..."

"Yeah I can feel it," I grunted back. "—I want you Michelle."

"Ugh. I know. I want this too," she confessed quietly. "But..."

"Just don't move, stay right there," I instructed before she could have second thoughts.

To my delight my firm tone did the trick and she did as I asked, remaining bent over her counter while I dropped to my knees behind her, coming face to face with the ass I'd only dreamed of. She flinched but didn't complain when I reached up for the waistband of her pants and began slowly peeling it down her curvaceous butt.

I only got her pants about half-way down her thighs before I couldn't resist and literally kissed her ass, making the stunning actress giggle above me. I couldn't believe how soft her skin felt let alone how delectable her dripping, shaved cunt and winking asshole looked.

My very first instinct was to bury my tongue as far up her ass as humanly possible but I held off on doing that and instead licked at her needy twat, making her coo and shift above me.

"Nnghh—I can't believe we're doing this," I heard her mutter while grinding against my tongue, smothering me with her married cunt.

I ate her like a man possessed, sucking on her juicy lips and spreading them apart to dig my tongue inside and from the erotic noises she was making above me she was definitely enjoying it. Even so, I still couldn't take my eye off how good her ass looked and finally I had the courage to test the waters, licking a finger and gently pressing and circling her rectum.

Her entire body shuddered as I teased her tiny hole and the animalistic noise she made in that moment was one I'd never forget.

"Yeah? You like that?"

"Oh fuck. You have no idea," she panted lustfully.

I teased her a little longer before dipping my fingertip inside, making her hiss and immediately push back, eager for more, desperate to have her ass filled.

"You sexy little slut," I growled, giving her butt a sudden slap. "You love that don't you? Having you ass played with? Being dirty?"

"Uh-huh. I'm dirty. Fuck! Give me your tongue, I want your tongue in there, it's been too long."

I didn't argue and swiftly replaced my finger with my tongue, holding her cheeks apart to dig as far in as I could, eating her ass while she moaned and thrashed above me. Reaching down she grabbed the back of my head and forced me in, suffocating me until I was forced to pull back for air.

It was then I finally stood back up, the pair of us drunk on lust and too far gone to stop now. Holding her still, I rubbed my cock against her sex again before easing inside her.

"Oh fuckkk—" she groaned as I stretched her tight pussy. "...keep going, I want it all, I can take it!"

It took everything in my power not to ejaculate too soon as Michelle Keegan literally begged for my cock. My hands gripped her hips and no doubt left marks as I bottomed out inside her and we groaned together.

"Fuck! You're so big!" she grunted in amazement. "—so much cock, it—ugh—that feels—ugh—Jesus!"

I didn't even want to move, her pussy walls felt so tightly wrapped around my shaft I could feel her contracting and rippling around me. Michelle also seemed content to stay like this for a moment, relishing the sensation of being stuffed full of my meat as she straightened up a little and turned to kiss me for the first time.

It was a primal, animalistic kiss as her tongue forced its way into my mouth during which time I pulled out a little only to come crashing back in and making her gasp and moan into my mouth.

"Aah! Do that again!" she begged wantonly. "Fuck my pussy. Fuck it hard!"

She broke the kiss and bent over again but didn't stop looking over her shoulder at me as I began to hammer her married cunt with short, sharp strokes.

"Jesus—fuck! Yes! Ugh. Ohmigod," she rambled as she began losing her mind. "Gimme that hard, young cock!"

I was close but wanted nothing more than to make her climax. Remembering how much she'd loved it earlier, I began teasing her ass again with my thumb.

"Oh God," Keegan languished, her eyes rolling into the back of her head.

I forced my thumb in, stretching her considerably, filling both her naughty, desperate holes. I simply held my thumb deep in her rectum while fucking her wet pussy.

I thought I'd done something wrong when, a second later, she grabbed my wrist and pulled my thumb from her ass but on the contrary, she simply brought it to her mouth where she looked me dead in the eye as she whorishly swirled her tongue around it and licked it clean, tasting her own, delicious ass.

The act was so damn hot I immediately growled, pulled out of her cunt and attempted to feed my huge cock into her backdoor.

I don't think even Michelle saw it coming who gasped and squirmed uncomfortably for the first time but I didn't let up and was soon sinking several inches into her tiny rectum, making her eyes roll back and driving her wild.

"Holy fuck...you're in my ass!" she panted in disbelief.

I couldn't last long as I began pounding her ass from behind and soon enough we came in unison. My married neighbour trembled uncontrollably as I blew my load deep inside her, in fact I came so hard I was still going by the time I pulled out, firing off another few rounds over her flawless, sweat-glazed backside.

The exhaustion from our second intense workout of the afternoon hit us almost immediately as I stepped back and Michelle remained bent double, catching her breath against the kitchen counter.

"You need help getting to the shower?" I offered with a smirk as she stood up, her legs a little shaky.

"I think you should be getting home, your mum will be wondering where you are," she quipped back, flashing me a playful grin while sauntering off, my load dripping off and out of her ass before calling out. "...same time tomorrow though, yeah?"

Post Thanks / Like

That was so fucking hot!
    I've already read this story like a dozen times today.
    God I love it when Keegan cheats, just suits her so well Lol

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post