List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Rogue One" with Lia Marie Johnson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Rogue One" with Lia Marie Johnson

Rogue One
    with Lia Marie Johnson

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, public, blowjob, oral, finger, creampie
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Inspired by what was probably a perfectly innocent Tweet.

Going to the movies alone wasn't something I particularly enjoyed doing but when work had me travelling constantly and finding myself in a different city every other week I didn't have much else to do with my spare time besides sitting in my hotel room.

So when I found myself jetlagged in Los Angeles the same weekend the new Star Wars movie came out, I decided to go along to a late night showing.

As expected the cinema was almost empty, with more staff in the foyer than paying customers. In fact, there only appeared to be other patron, a young girl paying for her tickets at the counter in a floaty summer dress.

When she was done, she turned and almost bumped into me with her popcorn.

"Oops, sorry," she excused herself, flashing me a pretty smile I wouldn't soon forget.

She stepped around me and I was briefly distracted watching her go, pondering why a babe like her was seemingly going to the movies alone. It wasn't until the guy behind the counter called out to me that I snapped out of it and stepped up to buy my own ticket.

Even by the time I was making my way to the screen I still couldn't get the girl out of my head, something about her had struck a chord with me. I probably shouldn't have even been thinking about her the way I was, she must have been almost ten years my junior just looking at her.

The lights were already down when I entered the relevant screen but once I'd finally stumbled my way through the darkness to my seat in the back row, you can imagine my surprise and good fortune when I glanced to the side once my eyes had adjusted to the darkness and spotted the very same girl sat alone just a few seats away.

She noticed me and I returned the smile she gave me as I took my seat. We weren't completely alone, with a few other pairings and groups dotted around in the middle section.

As the trailers began rolling I sat there unable to concentrate and actually found myself debating whether or not I should say something to her, to at least introduce myself, knowing I'd probably end up kicking myself later on if I didn't even try. Ultimately however I spent too long on the fence and the main feature began.

As much as I may have enjoyed Star Wars, I found it impossible to pay attention to what was happening on the screen with the girl forever in the corner of my eye while she constantly fidgeted and struggled to sit still for more than a couple of minutes.

It was only thirty minutes in that she stood up and squeezed past me to leave. I was almost disappointed and thought about following her, figuring she had either been stood up for a date or was bored by the film to the point of walking out and heading home.

Fortunately however she returned just a few minutes later having bought herself a drink in a cup almost the size of her head. What surprised me however, was when she reached our row, she sat back down one seat closer to me.

I inadvertently caught her eye, while I'd assumed it had been an accident to sit closer, the way she looked at me while she teasingly chewed on her straw, I started to wonder otherwise.

It became more and more apparent over the next twenty minutes that she and I were paying more attention to each other than the film until she finally decided to be the one bold enough to close the distance between us and sit directly beside me.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hey," I nodded, unsure what else to say.

"You keep looking at me."

"Likewise."

"Well you started it."

"Are you here alone?" I asked.

"Not anymore," she grinned. "I'm Lia."

"And do you normally talk to strangers in the back of a movie theatre Lia?"

"Only the cute ones," she smirked playfully. "...and do you normally perv on younger girls in the back of a movie theatre?"

I almost choked on my drink then before trying to stammer out an excuse.

"Relax would you, I'm only messing," she giggled. "I don't mind. I kinda like the attention really, especially from older men."

"Hey thirty isn't that old!" I countered.

"Mmm, sounds perfect to me..."

I found my mouth going dry. I couldn't believe how forward and crude she was being with her teasing little one-liners. Just her husky whispering was giving me major wood as she continued examining me with her pretty eyes while sucking on her straw.

"I'm finding it harder and harder to believe a girl like you doesn't have a date."

"Boys my age are idiots," she told me plainly. "They don't know how to have fun."

"Fun?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded.

It was then that one of the other attendees called out to tell us to shut up or leave which only caused Lia to burst into fits of stifled giggling.

"Whoops, I guess we're being naughty," she smirked, bring a finger to her lips.

"We could always leave like he said?" I suggested, trying my luck.

"Not yet, we haven't had that fun yet..." she winked. "Just remember to be quiet, yeah?"

Before I could say another word, the brazen youngster lifted the arm rest between us and sidled closer until my senses were filled with her intoxicating, flowery perfume and hair.

"What are yo—" I started before she shushed me.

"Trust me, you really don't wanna be kicked out now," she whispered in a barely audible voice, her breath hot on the side of my neck.

A shiver went down my spine and my entire body went tense when she placed a hand on my leg, sliding it straight onto my inner thigh leaving little doubt as to what she was after.

"Is this for me?" she murmured when her hand discovered my straining erection.

It was all I could do but nod silently, still unable to fathom how this young, sweet looking girl had me so under her thumb and wrapped around her little finger.

"I want to see it," she continued, making me gulp nervously. "I'm taking it out."

It was clear I had no real say in the matter, not that I would have put a stop to her anyway at that point. Even in my own teen years I'd never dared to do something so thrilling and exciting as this so when Lia fished my hard cock out of my pants, it felt strangely liberating to be sat in the back row, exposed in such a public place.

Even so, I kept a nervous eye on the other people in the screen who were thankfully still engrossed in the film while beside me, Lia was captivated by something entirely different.

"Holy shit," she purred, stroking my length in her warm, soft hand. "So big and hard for me..."

"You're crazy," I muttered under my breath, squirming in my seat.

"Uh-huh, and you love it."

I really did, so much so I began to wonder if I'd just fallen asleep in my seat and was dreaming the whole thing. There was no denying how real and good her hand felt stroking me though, and definitely no denying how incredible it felt a moment later when she brushed her long hair to one side and lent over to take me into her warm mouth.

"Ugh. Christ—" I grunted, my eyes rolling back as her soft lips enveloped the head and she sucked gently.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd been so hard and aroused in my entire life as this young blonde began diligently worshiping my cock with her mouth, incorporating a copious amount of spit and tongue until I could audibly hear her slurping as her head bobbed in my lap.

It didn't take long before I was clenching my teeth, fighting off the need to cum, never wanting this impromptu, public experience to end. Sensing I was close, Lia seemed to have the same thought and slowed down, treating my shaft to several long licks with her extended tongue while twisting her head to peer up at me, sheer lust in her eyes.

With her hand slowly stroking my turgid rod, her mouth moved downwards where she took one swollen ball into her mouth at a time, gently sucking and swirling her tongue around it while moaning softly, sending vibrations through my body.

A few minutes of this delicious tease, she came back up and kissed me for the first time before whispering in my ear again.

"I want your load. I'm gunna swallow every fucking drop..."

Before my brain could even comprehend my luck, Lia had dropped back down to suck my dick back into her throat where I second later I grunted out loud and flooded her greedy mouth with creamy, warm cum.

I heard Lia sigh blissfully as she gulped my load down and continued to wantonly suck me dry.

I was seeing stars by the time Lia sat up straight again, a wide, proud smile lighting up her face as she returned to sipping her drink as if nothing had happened. I was speechless for several minutes and suddenly panicked when the credits began rolling and the lights came up with my cock still hanging out of my pants.

Lia of course found it highly amusing as I sorted myself out and the other attendees began filing out, one or two throwing us a dirty look for talking during the film but otherwise it seemed we'd gotten away with the back-row blowjob.

"We should do this again sometime," Lia decided as we headed for the exit.

As much as I hated to say it, I felt I had to tell her I was only in town that weekend but promised to call her next time I was around.

"Oh," she pouted looking genuinely disappointed. "Well you better call me, that was too much fun!"

"Trust me I will," I assured her. "Besides, I feel like I need to return the favour."

Lia flashed me a knowing look and another one of her seductive smirks as we walked into the parking lot.

"Where are you parked?" she asked, shivering a little in her inappropriate choice of outfit with the slightest breeze threatening to blow her dress up.

"I'm just grabbing an Uber or something back to my hotel," I replied which surprisingly made her eyes light up.

"Scratch that, I'll give you a lift back!" she claimed excitedly.

"Err—okay? You sure you don't mind?"

"Not at all," she smiled, taking my hand to lead me to her large Jeep.

I'm not sure what came over me when we reached her vehicle but suddenly I was spinning her around on her heels and kissing her. I felt her gasp and sigh into my mouth as I pinned her against the car door and her offered me her tongue.

"I want to return the favour," I told her, repeating my earlier comment.

Lia's eyes widened in anticipation. She clearly loved being spontaneous and living in the moment so she didn't give it a second thought after unlocking her car and checking the coast was clear.

This time around I was definitely in control as I practically threw the starlet onto the back seat and climbed in after her.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe we're doing this," she giggled.

She simply watched me as I spread her legs and struggled with her dress, shoving the material out of the way to reach my goal and when I did, it took my breath away. It appeared, on top of everything, the little slut hadn't been wearing a stitch of underwear all night long.

I glanced up at her to see her cheekily biting her lip as I discovered her little secret.

"You sexy little slut," I growled before diving in to lick at her shaved mound.

I don't think I'd ever tasted anything sweeter in my life as I licked at her delicate lips, lapping up her wetness before easing my tongue into her tiny, pink fuckhole.

"Oooh fuckkk!" she moaned loudly, throwing her head back and thrusting her hips upwards into my face.

I happily held her spread open wide and devoured her delicious peach in the most carnal way I could, literally slurping and sucking on her until my face was smeared with her nectar and Lia couldn't get enough.

"Ugh. Yes. Lick my cunt!" she whined, grabbing my head and holding me in place.

When I looked up I saw she'd pushed her dress down and was now using one hand to squeeze and play with her ample breasts, her nipples firm and erect as I gently slid a finger into her pussy.

With the combination of my mouth and fingers working her over and her hand leaving my head to rub her sensitive clit she soon came like a freight train. She was so wet at that point I was basically swallowing constantly as she flooded my mouth again and again with even more juices coming when she thrashed about and groaned her release.

With the job done, I didn't even think twice before climbing on top of her in her back seat and tapping my hard cock against her wet slot.

"Uh-huh, do it. Fuck me!" she demanded urgently.

In one heavenly moment our hips came together as I sank into her for the first time, her cream-filled cunt feeling deliciously hot and tight around my shaft while my mouth latched onto one of her stiff nipples.

It'd been many years since I'd experienced such a tight, young pussy and straight away I felt like I might lose control and blow my wad.

Lia could only whimper lustfully, her nails clawing at my back as I began fucking her in earnest, still unable to believe the series of events that had led to this moment.

"Ugh—harder," she whined. "Fuck me hard!"

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded desperately.

Manipulating our bodies a little I soon got a better angle of attack and had her eyes rolling into the back of her head as I pinned her legs back against her chest and slammed deep and hard into her greedy cunt.

"Ugh! Yes! Pound me! Fucking...POUND me Daddy!" she squealed, shocking me for the umpteenth time with her language.

"Oh shit...so good..."

"Yeah make that pussy cum for you," she purred as I jack-hammered her. "...make it yours!"

A moment later I felt it as she came hard, her fingernails dug painfully into my back and her legs quaked on either side of me as I continued to pummel her snug cunt before pumping my load deep inside her.

"Bet you didn't expect to be doing that tonight," the dishevelled starlet grinned a few minutes later after we'd caught our breath.

"Not exactly," I nodded in disbelief.

"So...which way to your hotel?"

Post Thanks / Like

If there was ever a woman who would fit the horny slut role, it's definitely Lia. You captured her perfectly, LT. :thumbsupp:

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just like Lia this story was Hot. As. Fuck.

:chlo-yes:

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post