"Company of 3"
with Paula Patton and Tessa Thompson
Written by RV96
Tags: M/F/F, Cons, Drunk, Oral, Exhib, Cumshot, Cum swapping
Disclaimer: A fanfic that’s completely fictional that probably has never and will never happen? Why I never! Yes this is complete fantasy and never happened. As usual, feedback is more than welcomed!

“Drinks are on me, Shorty!” I heard my good friend Paula Patton call out to me as she went to the bar and ordered us some drinks. We were visiting the Ola de Calor nightclub celebrating Paula’s one year anniversary of her filing for divorce from her ex Robin Thicke and today was the day it was finally settled. As for the name “Shorty?” My real name is David but “Shorty” was a nickname Paula gave me when we first met on the set of “Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol” in jest as I worked as a stunt performer on the film. I stood a solid 6’1 but Paula first spotted me when I was kneeling on the ground and dubbed me “Shorty.” I never objected once and the moniker stuck.

“Here Shorty!” Paula exclaimed returning with my drinks. “Belvedere.

“Oooooh my favorite!” I exclaimed.

“You sound surprised David.” Paula retorted as she took a sip of her drink.

“No no no I don’t!” I exclaimed somewhat awkwardly. “I haven’t had one in a while is all!” Paula just stared at me with those marvelous brown eyes of hers as she smiled and took another sip of her drink. She was having a Mount Gay Rum with Sprite and ice. It was indeed a night for celebration as the band continued to play classical swing music.

“How have you been doing since the divorce?” I asked her.

“You’ve been around me, you should know.” Paula replied in a cheery tone. It’s been a year and initially, for about 2 months, she was a wreck. She could not stop talking about her ex Robin Thicke with whom she was together with since 1993. I would kill to have a relationship last longer than 2 months, let alone 21 years.

“I know but recently? How have you held up?” I asked again.

“It’s been going fine for the most part.” Paula said with a slightly playful tone. “You know, the dating game has been very hit and miss but with more misses but honestly, the dating scene isn’t for me. At least not at the moment.” Paula added. She was right. She didn’t really have much luck on the dating scene but she didn’t seem to mind as she’s been trying the “Friends with Benefits” type of dating these past 3 months.

“Has Robin tried to contact you aside from hearings?” I asked curious to know if her ex had been in contact with her as the band began to play a new tune.

“Uh….David, DID YOU NOT HEAR HIS LAST ALBUM?” Paula exclaimed at me before laughing.

“Nope.” I retorted sarcastically.

“He made an entire dedicated to me.”

“Aww, that doesn’t sound so bad!”

“Sure if we were still together! Now, it’s fucking creepy and sad and funny!” Paula retorted as she now took longer sips of her drink, wanting to drink away any and all mentions of Robin.

“I should probably give it a listen just for the apparent CRINGE factor then!” I joked as Paula just glanced at me with a blank stare before laughing. The band was ready to perform another tune as they introduced a new singer for the night. It was familiar face.

“Hey is that Tessa Thompson?” I asked Paula who was now looking at me with confused eyes, signifying her now drunken state.

“Te…..huh? Who?” Paula groaned.

“Lightweight.” I sarcastically quipped as watched Tessa do her thing. About a minute into the band’s set, which was a swing rendition of Electric Light Orchestra’s classic “Evil Woman”, Tessa spotted me and smiled. No, we had no prior interactions beforehand but I just took this as her playing up to the (relatively) small audience as she smiled and gave sexy winks throughout the performance and I was enthralled. I knew she was a really talented actress with loads of potential but I had no clue she had incredible pipes as well.

“I know I am!” Paula joyfully replied as she looked on at Tessa’s performance as well, also being stunned by her performance as well.

“I wasn’t talking to……” I stopped my response to Paula as we both watched in awe of Tessa as she looked at the both of us directly and smiled, causing me and Paula to look at each other.

“Hey, she was totally looking at me!” I exclaimed to Paula who preceded to scoff at my reaction.

“Conceded.” Paula mumbled under her breath.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Maybe she was looking at ME?” Paula grumbled as she rolled her eyes.

“I could see why.” I joked looking up and down her purple top and black skinny jeans, filling her round behind.

“Keep telling yourself that lover boy.” Paula said, trying to joke but clearly not understanding what she had just said so I continued watching Tessa perform. Tessa was wearing a lovely white dress with silver high heels and completely straight hair. After two more sets, she finished and decided to join at our table. Well, more so sit at our table considering every table was full.

“Mind if I sit here?” Tessa asked us with a whisper.
“Sure go ahead.” I added softly.

“I KNOW YOU.” Paula said now completely smashed, slightly intimidating Tessa for a second.

“I…..Know you too…..Paula Patton!” Tessa said somewhat nervous.

“You’ll have to excuse my friend here uh…Tessa, she’s a little smashed right now.” I chuckled awkwardly as Tessa sat down at our table.

“Celebration or just one of those nights?” Tessa asked.

“DIVORCE PAPER ARE FINALIZED! WOOOOOOO!” Paula shouted causing everyone to stare at us confused.

“Shhhh don’t cause a scene Paula!” I tried to calm her down while stifling my laughter.

“I’m too happy to be silent!” Paula said though she herself tried to stifle her own laughter.
“Great performance there, Tessa.” I offered as she smiled.

“Thanks!” Tessa replied as the bright lights from the club radiated off her stunning brown skin.

“So Paula I heard that you’re divorced now.” Tessa said.

“YES AND I FEEL GOOD!” Paula drunkenly exclaimed gleefully. For the next 5 minutes, we just had a general chat about several things ranging from Tessa’s career as part of a Electronic Indie band to how I became a stunt man to how Paula became an actress. It was up to that point where the conversation got really interesting to say the least.

“What’s the sluttiest thing you’ve ever done?” Paula asked, causing me and Tessa to look at each other surprised by how blunt she was, even in her current state.

“Are you kidding or?” Tessa asked.

“Dead serious.” Paula said in a playful manner.

“I don’t know about ‘sluttiest’ but how about dirtiest?” I offered which made Paula groan and roll her eyes.

“OK FINE! What is the ‘DIRTIEST’ thing you’ve ever done?” Paula asked. There was a slight silence at first before I elected to go first.
“Anybody ever tried Dogging?” I asked.

“What’s Dogging?” Tessa asked.

“Basically, it’s when a group of random people have sex in a public area, usually in a park. Places that are popular with dog walkers y’know?” I retorted.

“Ooooooh that sounds fun.” Paula added.

“How did that all come about?” Tessa asked.

“Did you have much control over who had sex with who? What was the protection situation like?” Paula asked.

“It happened about 3 years ago with me and my girlfriend at the time. We wanted to spice our sex life a bit and she signed us up on a swingers site and she met a few people in the area and set a date, time, and area. It was basically a less controlled version of a swinger party.” I replied.

“That sounds hot!” Paula replied.

“Oh right.” I replied. “Protection situation. Condoms were an absolute must.”

“Was it a free-for-all?” Tessa asked now curious.

“Pretty much, people just had to be okay with it. But a big key to it was me and her go at each other first and then we’d go from there. Again, you had to be okay with it.”

“That is awesome!” Tessa exclaimed. “I would love to get in on that some day!”

“It was definitely an experience.” I added. “Speaking of yourself, how about you?” Before Tessa could answer, Paula interjected.
“ME NEXT.” Paula exclaimed.

“Okay Paula.” I sighed.

“Okay so for Robin’s 25th birthday, we took a drive out in the middle of the night in the middle of a storm to drop a friend of ours who got shit-faced LIKE ME.” Paula triumphantly pointed to herself as she continued telling her story. “So it’s raining hard right? And Robin is driving and so I decided to give him a little road head WHILE OUR FRIEND WAS STILL SLEEPING IN THE BACK.” Paula began to laugh.

“In the middle of a storm?!” Tessa asked surprised.

“God, that is dangerous territory Paula.” I added.

“We nearly crashed when right when Robin was about to cum, a huge lighting flash woke our friend up and proceeded to realize what was happening.” Paula replied.

“What did that person do?” Tessa asked.

“It wasn’t until after Robin came in my mouth when I turned around and realized HE was watching us.”

“Holy crap that’s fucked!” I said laughing. “How did you react?”

“I won’t lie, I just looked back at him and gave him a sexy look. Robin was too out of it in that moment to even care, let alone notice.

We eventually dropped him off at home safely.” Paula replied.

“Okay Tessa, think you could top those?” I challenged her jokingly.

“I’m gonna need some liquor for this one.” So Tessa ordered some drinks and spent the next two minutes drinking non-stop.

“This should be good.” I said.

“I pegged my first boyfriend on camera and I liked it.” Tessa said.

“You’re into pegging?!” I asked with a chuckle.

“What’s pegging?” Paula asked.

“Ummm David right? You mind telling her what pegging is?” Tessa asked me and I nodded.

“Pegging is essentially reverse anal sex with the female going to work on the male.” I said rather bluntly. Paula raised an eye brow and smiled as the band continued to play their song.

“Oh. OH.” Paula said surprised before smiling. “Sounds….intriguing.”

“That’s it?” I asked.

“Yup.” Tessa replied.

“Well then.” I somewhat taunted as I raised my glass. “I win.” Announcing my “victory” as I took another sip of my drink as the two women laughed. For the next 10 minutes, we all started to get really flirty with one another. Unlike the two women present in front of me, I could handle my alcohol intake. By this point, Paula was out of it and her and Tessa began to have sex with each other just through eye contact. It was either the booze kicking in or they were just really into each other but I approved greatly of it either. Just as I was getting ready to leave, Paula had a suggestion that took me completley by surprise and, to be honest, three words I’ve always wanted to hear.

“Wanna have a threesome?” My eyes grew wide as Tessa started to laugh. “I’m super serious!” Paula whined. I stayed silent for a few seconds as Paula continued to look at me with a sexy look on her face.

“Clearly you’re drunk Paula. Like full-blown. OK, let’s go home now.” I asked but she wouldn’t budge.

“Shorty, I’m serious.” Paula replied in a serious tone.

“Shorty?” Tessa asked.

“It’s a long story but….” I tried to explain before Paula interjected again.

“We should try Dogging.” Paula slurred bluntly. I couldn’t even believe what I was hearing. “Oh c’mon Shorty, it’d be fun!”

“I’m down!” Tessa exclaimed. Now I couldn’t deny them. It was going to down.

“But shouldn’t we find a motel or something?” I asked, now fully accepting of this impending threesome.

“Isn’t the nearest motel like 13 minutes away?” Tessa asked.

“Definitely not a long time.” I added.

“BUT I’M IN THE MOOD NOOOOOOOW!” Paula whined as she stomped her feet. “Besides, the ‘mood’ would get killed in less time if we just drove there!” She had a point. No way was this situation would come any time soon or ever again and while I would prefer Paula being sober, she was at least instigating it.

“Hmmmmm Rivera Park is just around the block.” I said still thinking about our situation as I spotted Paula whispering something into Tessa’s ear, possibly something. We all agreed and began to walk to Rivera Park. Well, me and Tessa walked. Paula kind of…Stumbled along the way.

“Guys wait up! YOU’RE TOO FAR AHEAD!” Paula moaned.

“Paula, you are literally like 13 steps behind us.” Tessa confirmed to her as we continued to walk at a normal pace.\ Suddenly, a thought came into my mind.

“CONDOMS.” I exclaimed as I spotted a convenience store that was behind us. Urging the women to not leave me behind, I dashed to the store and picked up a box of condoms. My heart was racing and not because I was running back and forth. Returning to my original spot, I noticed Paula and Tessa were gone. “Must’ve ran off.” I said to myself as I ran towards them. For the next 2 minutes, I was searching around, trying to find them. No way they could get that far.

“Tessa?! Paula?!” I called out in a hush tone still looking for them. Just when I thought I had lost them and felt duped, there they were perched on a table by a park bench, eating each other out. Well, Paula eating Tessa out.

“Oooooooooh.” Tessa moaned lowly as Paula was really going to town on her, never skipping a beat as she intertwined from short suckles of Tessa’s clit to long strokes with her tongue. The front of my pants quickly grew stiff from viewing the actions in front of me and evidently, they didn’t even notice me until I slowly placed the box of condoms next to them on the table, which caught their attention.

“Hmmmm hey Shorty!” Paula moaned as she looked up at me with a devious look on her face.

“No fun, you started without me.” I whispered as the bulge in my pants continued to grow. “By the way, this isn’t necessarily dogging as there are no strangers but…..” I teased.

“So this is like an exhibitionist thing?” Tessa moaned as Paula continued to eat her out with ease.

“Suuuuuuuure.” I retorted as I slowly began to undo my pants while looking around the area to make sure no one spotted us.

“Hmmm I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t thought about getting a crack at that cock.” Paula moaned in-between licks of Tessa’s pussy
“But you’ve never seen it.” I taunted as I kept my pants still around my thighs loosening my belt.

“With that body of yours, I’m sure you wouldn’t disappoint.” Paula taunted back as Tessa squirmed on the table. Not wanting to feel left out, I motioned over to her and placed a kiss on her lips, which stifled her cries for just a few moments as she brought her left hand to my crotch and rubbed it.

“You want to play with it?” I taunted as I pulled my pants down to my ankles, leaving only my briefs and an incredibly noticeable bulge at the center. Tessa nodded and taking her nod of approval to heart, I released my semi-erect cock. Tessa’s reaction was only that of pure shock as she marveled at the size of my cock.

“Jeez it’s…..Ugh….sooooo big!” Tessa moaned as Paula continued to eat her. Paula then looked at my member with complete bewilderment.

“THAT IS HUGE!” Paula exclaimed as she stopped eating Tessa out entirely. “I LOVE IT.”

“Hope it’s not too big.” I said somewhat awkwardly. My size was always one to scare a lot of females off as I was “too big.”

“Well, I think we can handle it.” Paula moaned as she fell to her knees beside me.
“But can he handle us?” Tessa challenged she also motioned over to us and not skipping a beat, grabbed a hold of my cock and immediately started jerking it furiously while Paula immediately went to my balls.

“Judging by your reactions, I could tell you’re liking this.” Tessa taunted as she gave the head of my cock a firm squeeze as Paula took my balls and stuffed them into her mouth, causing me to shiver a bit.

“Damn Paula, ease up on my boys a bit!” I joked before groaning as Paula continued to lather my balls with saliva as Tessa used her tongue to lick up and down my rod. This continued for about a minute before I became fully erect and Tessa proceeded to shove me into her mouth.

“Hmmmm fuck yeah!” I groaned as I placed my left hand on Tessa’s head and brought it further down to my cock, loving the sounds of Tessa’s talented mouth slurping and gagging around my rod. "You are incredible!" I exclaimed, echoing the words I had said to her when I first saw her on stages minutes prior.

“Lemme help there.” Paula whispered as she stroked me as Tessa bobbed her head down swiftly on me, furthering coating my cock with saliva. “God that is so fucking hot! FUCKING SUCK THAT COCK TESSA!” Paula continued to stroke my cock while Tessa continued sucking. I knew I wasn’t gonna last much longer at this rate.

“I’m gonna…..” I let out and just as I was ready to unload into Tessa’s hungry mouth, Paula shook her head and released me from Tessa’s mouth.

“Oh no you don’t!” Paula exclaimed as she released my grip from Tessa’s warm, wet mouth as the cool night air caused my cock to both simultaneously tingle and deflate for a few moments.

“No fair! Bitch move there Paula!” Tessa whined as Paula began to slowly stroke my cock.

“I’ve wanted this dick for so long.” Paula moaned as she resumed looking around our surroundings to make sure we weren’t caught, which allowed me to “rest” for just a few seconds. Not wanting to wait any longer, Paula nearly devoured my cock whole and to my surprise, had no gag reflex which meant that she could suck a mean cock. And boy, did she ever!

“Hmmmppffflllck!!” Paula moaned on to my cock as Tessa played with my balls.

“HOLY…..HMMMM FUCK PAULA YOU CAN SUCK SOME MEAN DICK!” I exclaimed which caused Tessa to laugh and nod in approval as Paula went to town on me. Paula’s slurps were very audible and her technique on my cock licentious as she looked up me with a smoldering look on her face, groaning slightly in the process.

“Close yet David?” Tessa taunted as Paula now used both of her hands to stroke me, getting close.

“…..Yes!” I creaked slightly as I began to huff and puff as I started to look around more desperately, hoping we weren’t going to be caught.

“Let me help you with that.” Tessa whispered in such a tone that I was barely able but it didn’t matter as Paula slowly removed her hands from my cock as her eyes moved to Tessa, who proceeded to stick her tongue out and gently press it against my cock as she slowly began to lick the left side of my before picking up the pace, driving me crazier and closer with each passing second.

“Fuckin’ cheater….” I groaned at the two now-drunk women orally assaulted me with the full intent of getting me off. I let out a deep gasp as an gauge on how close I was and I knew that they knew that I knew I was ready so Paula and Tessa placed their heads and tongues together, telling me where to shoot. As if I needed any help figuring that out. For about a few seconds, I continued to stroke my cock as I ordered the two of them to arch their backs and tilt their heads slightly.

“Oooooooh fuck!” I grunted and with a few more jerks, a medium dosage of cum shot out of my cock and landed mostly in Tessa’s mouth but there was still enough that landed in Paula’s mouth. I was legitimately shocked none of it landed on either of their faces but also disappointed at the same time. But that disappointment turned into delight as Paula and Tessa turned to each other and kissed each other with my cum still in their mouths!

“Hooooly shit!” I shouted admiring the view in front of me as my cock began to deflate and I picked my pants back up to my waist. As Tessa and Paula were moaning through their cum-filled kisses, I jolted when I heard the voice nearby.

“Hey mister, everything OK?” A female voice said in the distance. My eyes widened as I looked at Paula and Tessa still on the ground as they too were stunned.

“Uh yeah everything is fine! I was just waiting for a friend but they didn’t show up!” I responded clumsily as the woman shined her flashlight on me, even though there was a light shining on my area. I waved and smiled, hoping she wouldn’t spot Paula and Tessa still kneeling on the ground.

“It’s getting real dark out here so stay safe okay?” The woman said she was ready to finish (presumably) her jog.

“I will! Thank you for looking out!” I said as the woman jogged off and I took a deep sigh.

“Holy shit that was close!” Paula began to laugh uncontrollably as did Tessa.

“Uh Paula you have…..” I spotted a small strand of jizz that ended up on Paula’s chin.

“What?!” Paula asked back, too drunk to even notice anything now.

“It’s……Never mind.” I said.

“So uh…..David.” Tessa said sensually as she finally stood up and planted a kiss on my cheek. “We should do this again.”

“Yeah, that’d be great. Hopefully, a place more private!” I replied.

“Yeah. Or…Without Paula.” Tessa whispered and winked at me as I chuckled and smiled.

“YEAH WE’RE A REAL COMPANY OF 3!” Paula shouted as we all laughed and departed from the park.

“Damn.” I said to myself. “I really should’ve filmed this.”

The End.