Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Storyboard Game (daily)

Post Thanks / Like

Next Picture
    (Sarah Ellen)

Due to you living in Europe these days it has been a couple of years since you have been over to visit and now that you finally managed to come by you are instantly floored as you meet Sarah, your now fully grown niece. To your shame you can't help but check the teen out multiple times over the weekend, hoping that nobody would notice as your eyes repeatedly linger to her behind.

During the first night you get up in the middle of the night due to not being used to the Australian heat anymore and wander to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. On your way back you come past Sarah's room and when you see that it is a crack open a primal instinct inside you forces you to take a peek. Silently popping your head in you feel shame as you spy on your sleeping niece, but that shame is instantly forgotten as you see her lying on her bed, the covers kicked off due to the night's heat. She is lying on her side, facing away from you and your mouth goes dry as you admire your teen niece's tight little ass. The light pants she is wearing wrap her derriere in a delicious way and her small white t-shirt has ridden up her back to reveal a good portion of nicely tanned skin.

However, your moment of madness passes and you quickly retreat, hurrying back to your bedroom, cursing your creepiness. Nonetheless, back in bed you can not help but stroke your cock to the image of Sarah's tanned, tight ass...

The next day, with your brother and his wife at work you find yourself alone at home with Sarah, who sleeps till midday before finally waking up. It is another hot, humid day and after taking some light breakfast she wastes little time heading for the pool.

Your eyes almost bug out of your head as you sit on a lounger with your laptop while Sarah prances around in the tiniest of bikinis, leaving you unable to focus on any work. You try to act as inconspicuous as possible as she lazily splashes around, but when she finally emerges dripping wet to lie down next to you you have a hard time concealing your boner.

After drying in the sun for a bit while mindlessly chatting with you Sarah makes your jaw drop as she unties her bikini top and asks you to put some lotion on her back. Nervous like a teenage boy you agree, rubbing the cream into the smooth skin of her bare back, until you suddenly hear Sarah moan in delight.

You freeze, though only for a split second, but it is enough for Sarah to notice and she giggles innocently before turning her head to give you a teasing look.

"What? I like this as much as you do!"

You are then floored as she reveals that not only did she notice you spying on her last night, but she is also more than aware of your raging boner and just to top things off she demands to see it!

"You want me to keep quiet about this? Then drop those shorts, mister!"

Completely speechless you can't think of any excuse and finally just comply, whipping your dick out for your niece's benefit, who gasps, impressed. Without hesitation she then grabs your solid cock and strokes it in her soft hand, looking up at you with big, teasing eyes.

"It's sooo big!" she moans dramatically before cracking up as you shudder.

Given that the situation is already surreal enough you throw caution into the wind and take charge. Sarah gives a muffled gasp of surprise as you grab the back of her pretty, blonde head firmly and push your member into the wet warmth of her mouth, beginning to give her hard thrust. To her credit, your niece hardly gags and doesn't protest as you fuck her face by the pool, rough and fast. Instead she looks up with smoldering eyes.

To your utter shame you don't last more than a few minutes before you pull out and explode with a roar, busting your sticky load across Sarah's pretty face, who just smirks. With her nose, cheeks and forehead covered in spunk she takes you back between her lips to suck the last dregs out, making you groan befoer she giggles and gets up, declaring that she needs a shower.

However, as she turns to leave you grab her wrist and push her back down onto her back and it is Sarah's turn to gasp as you rip her bikini bottoms off, revealing a completely shaven, wet clam. She grins and just as you see she is about to give another snide comment you stuff her mouth with her own balled-up bottoms before pushing her legs up to her knees.

Sarah's moans and cries are dampened by her gag as you begin to feast on her cookie like a man possessed, burying your chin in her snatch and lapping up her nectar. You have her eyes roll back into her head within minutes and take that very moment to up your game even further and push her knees back even further before lowering your aim. Sarah bucks with shock as you give her pristine teen asshole a tongue kiss and start rimming her.

The teen harlot clearly loves this as her muffled shrieks only grow louder as your tongue widens her tiny sphincter. Clearly this is the first time anyone has eaten her ass and she goes absolutely mental, twisting and twitching around as she cums hard.

It's only then that you pull her bottoms from her cum-painted face. "I'll keep these!" you declare, "Now you can have your shower!"

Next picture: Emilia Clarke

Post Thanks / Like

As nerdy as it may be, you'd harboured a crush on Game of Throne's 'mother of dragons' for years now so you can hardly believe your luck when you find yourself on a two weeklong ocean liner cruise with the actress herself – Emilia Clarke.

Naturally she garnered plenty of attention from the hundreds of guests over the first couple of days before she was finally left alone long enough to relax but you'd still yet to build up the courage to speak to her.

The opportunity finally arises late one night however on the penultimate day of the trip. Having had a little too much to drink, you're wandering the empty deck, enjoying the cold sea breeze when you hear some sniggering and low whispers and you know full-well a couple are having some fun nearby.

Not wanting to intrude you continue on but do a double-take when you spot the couple, none other than Emilia who looked very drunk and was openly flirting with one of the ship's sailors, already having stolen his hat.

You watch them grapple playfully for a moment before an alert on the crewman's radio calls him away. He groans in frustration but Emilia merely pouts and refuses to give his hat back, promises she'll be right here waiting so she can give it back when he returns.

As he dashes off, Emilia is left alone and suddenly spots you watching and quickly approaches. At first you're worried she's going to have it out with you for spying on her but instead she's incredibly friendly and seems to just want some company.

To your surprise you're barely even star-struck and boldly flirt right back – no doubt thanks to the alcohol running through your blood and clouding your nerves. Before you know it almost thirty minutes has passed with no sign of the sailor and you can hardly believe your luck when Emilia decides 'screw him' and invites you back to her private cabin instead.

It's back in her room that she proceeds to re-enact one of your favourite scenes from her show and slips out of her clothing to stand there naked as the day she was born except for the sailor's hat still perched on her head.

With a grin at your stunned reaction to seeing her naked in the flesh, Emilia takes charge and crawls on top of you, shoving her tongue down your throat while sliding your pants down to free your cock. She's so horny and desperate for it she foregoes any kind of foreplay and you can only groan as you feel her impale herself with your thick cock, grunting in your ear before sitting up to ride you hard and fast.

Next Picture
    (Selena Gomez)

3. Thanks mrblonde, Tlc, yossairian, hearsz, TheLW and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes mrblonde, Tlc, yossairian, hearsz, avenger87 and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Selena Gomez,

You get word that Selena Gomez is staying at the same hotel where you work and you're eager to meet her, but rumor has it that she's a total bitch! In fact as it turns out, she's apparently been dumped by another guy via social media and is in a real foul mood, and has been taking it out on all the hotel staff.

Despite this, you're soon sent up to her suite to deliver some drinks and deserts, and are bowled over when you're greeted at the door by the scantily clad singer -- nothing but a silk robe and two very prominent pokies!

Unfortunately for you the rumors are true, as Selena goes on a rant about the hotel and berates you about the shitty service and how she's suffering from jet-lag.

In fact she leaves you in such a bad way that as you leave to go back to the elevator you realize you forgot the drinks cart in her room, and head back only to hear that she's now got the music turned up loud.

You pace back and forth debating what to do, and finally decide to sneak into her suite with your security card. But the moment you slip inside, something catches your attention and you go to investigate and find her naked in the shower, jilling herself off with the detachable shower head.

For a moment you almost consider beating off right then and there, until her eyes look up to see you and you take off! Amusingly enough you're in such a panicked state that you slip and fall in the hallway and bump your head.

By the time you get up and try to make it to the door, Selena is already blocking your exit.

"Who the HELL do you think you are!" she yells over the booming music. "I'm calling the cops! I'm having you arrested. I want you fired, you're dead meat, you pervert!"

While you try to ignore her, the singer then proceeds to taunt you about the leverage she now has, knowing full well that not only does she have your entire career in her hands, but your freedom as well.

At first you try to be apologetic and just take the verbal abuse on the chin, but when she starts to get personal and threatens your family, you suddenly snap and grab her by the throat and pin her up against the door, causing the loose towel to fall from her body and leave her standing there naked and wet!

In an instant your hands seemed to have a mind of their own, and before you know what you're doing you're rubbing her shaved clam, marveling at the sheer softness of her pussy.

"ugh, please.."

"You little slut!" you hissed. "You might act all high and mighty, but at the end of the day you're just a little bitch!"

"Why don't you let go of my throat and I'll show you exactly who and what I am," she growls back.

You respond by taking your fingers from her cunt and jam them into her mouth, allowing her to taste herself before slipping them back into her cunt.

This is soon followed with a hot tongue kiss before she drops to her knees and blows you right there by the door. You ultimately pick her up from the floor and carry her over to the dinning table where you place her legs over your shoulders and slam into her again and again.

Selena cries out loud as you fuck her within an inch of her life, before flipping her over and taking her from behind, tugging her hair and slapping that Mexican ass.

It's only when she has you on the sofa a few minutes later and is riding you reverse cowgirl, that you finally lose control and shoot your hot salty load all over her bare naked ass and back.

Next up...
    Margot Robbie, Comic Con

5. Thanks Clutch, mikemiami, starbuk, mrblonde, MacDennis and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, hearsz, mikemiami, starbuk, reemul and 4 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Margot Robbie,

It's while at SDCC that you attend a panel where Margot Robbie takes questions from the audience, and after a little flirting with the crowd, you make a scene by professing your love for her (in a joking way) and have her agree to have lunch with you (to the cheers of onlookers)

Unfortunately for you, the timing couldn't be worse as you accompany Margot for a drink only to have her break down as it comes out that her husband Tom is having an affair. To her credit, Margot continues with your little "date" as she tries to ignore her personal issues, and starts to drink hard!

Over the next few hours she starts to pour out her heart and seems to enjoy spending time with you, claiming that you're easy to talk to. In truth you're simply floored by her natural beauty, and can't believe your damn luck.

You're then floored as she invites you back to her hotel room across the street where you listen to her fight with her wayward husband on the phone before offering her a shoulder to cry on.

...this involves a LOT more drinking.

"He's not the only one who can fuck around," she hisses before kissing you hard on the lips.

It's made abundantly clear that she only wants to use you to get back at her cheating husband, but you're more than happy to help out as she claims that if you don't sleep with her she'll just go downstairs and make some guys dreams come true.

"I wanna get fucked, yeah?" she tells you in no uncertain terms. "I don't wanna make love tonight, I want you to fuck me hard! ...I need to get fucked!"

You're only too happy to oblige as you kiss her hard on the lips and grab her head and fuck her pretty mouth, before taking her from behind and pulling her hair and slapping her thick ass.

In fact the two of you are so loud that security is called, which only seems to turn her on more, as you watch her openly flirt with the hotel personnel. You find this curious, but being a total flirt really turns her on as she blows you right there by the door.

"Yeah, did that shit turn you on?" she teases. "..watching me flirt with those guys. Maybe I should have invited them in and had them pull a train on me, and make you watch."

"I'd do more than watch," you tell her as she polishes your knob. "I'd probably blow a load all over your face as they take turns fucking you."

Just hearing this really seems to turn her on.

You ultimately end up in the bedroom where Margot is on fire, and asks you to fuck her in the ass -- something only reserved for two other men in her entire life (neither of which were her husband). You happily oblige and are surprised as you actually make her cum violently while getting ass-fucked!

...the next morning you wake up and find a note beside you in bed, thanking you for the lovely time and a messaging saying that she looks forward to seeing you again at next years conversation, if you're still interested?

Next up...
    Georgia May Foote

7. Thanks hearsz, mikemiami, MacDennis, Tlc, LemonTalk and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes mikemiami, MacDennis, Tlc, avenger87, hearsz and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Georgia May Foote

I'd only been at my new office job a few weeks when a boring Monday afternoon suddenly becomes far more interesting when a young, stunning brunette strides into the office, smiling at everyone as she heads into the manager's office.

"Keep away from that one," my co-worker warns me noticing the way my jaw was practically on the floor. "She's the boss's daughter so don't get any funny ideas."

Strangely enough that only made me want her more.

I decided to ignore my co-workers advice and over the next few weeks whenever Georgia popped in I made an effort to chat to her, much to everyone's shock. As it turned out she took an immediate liking to me, mostly due to the fact I wasn't intimated by her or the risk it may pose with my boss/her father.

"You know you could get in a lot of trouble just talking to me," she cautions me at one point after we'd snuck off for a sneaky smoke in the stairwell.

"Something tells me you're worth the risk," I tease back to which she flashes me a sly grin.

I was so lost in her stunning eyes then that her next move takes me by complete surprise as she steps forward and boldly gropes my cock through my slacks. She squeezed my girth for a quick moment before stepping back again with a mischievous smile.

"Just checking," she giggles playfully, the look on her face making it evident she was more than a little impressed with my package.

Throwing caution to the wind I decided to reciprocate and went in for a kiss. I don't think even she saw it coming as she was suddenly pinned against the wall, gasping into my mouth as our lips met for the first time. Georgia quickly caught up and melted in my arms as her tongue snaked its way into my mouth and her fit young body began grinding against me.

We were just getting into it when we heard someone coming down the stairs and forced us to quickly separate. The look on the guys face as he passed was priceless as it was more than a little obvious we'd been messing around but he didn't say a word.

"Let's hope he doesn't go running to your dad," I joked as he disappeared and Georgia laughed.

"I think we better find somewhere to hide just in case he does," she suggests with a glint in her eye.

Not one to argue you let your boss's daughter lead you through the corridors on one of the emptier floors of the building until she comes across an empty office. In a flash she'd dragged me inside and locked the door behind me only to kiss her way down my body as she dropped to her knees.

I could hardly believe my luck as Georgia began eagerly fumbling with my belt and hauled my trousers down to free my erect snake which appeared to be almost the size of the petite starlet's head.

She let out an approving sigh before wasting no time in taking it between her ruby red lips, sucking on it hands-free as she began removing her clothes. The entire time she kept her wide eyes locked on mine as she drooled, slurped and practically worshipped my cock.

"Mmpphff—yeah, you like that?" she teased up at me in a low voice. "I want you to fuck my mouth with this thing! Fuck your boss's slutty daughter's mouth!"

I groaned out loud and leaked pre-cum all over her extended tongue at her words as I grabbed her carefully styled hair and began thrusting wildly into her gob, repeatedly brushing the back of her throat and feeling her gag, drowning my shaft in warm saliva.

After she began massaging my balls with one hand I knew I couldn't take much more of her hot, sloppy blowjob and just as she opened her mouth to beg for my load I gave it to her, spraying hot white spunk down her throat, over her lips and finally glazing her pretty face.

By the time I was done she as a complete, giggling mess as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. We both jumped out of our skins however at a sudden loud knock on the door.

"Georgia?! Are you in there? Unlock this door!" her father shouted.

Next...
    (Pia Miller)

9. Thanks mikemiami, Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian, Ezetrol275 and 1 others thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, mikemiami, Tlc, MacDennis, yossairian and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's while walking to my car after work I notice in the car park a woman and her 2 kids are riding around on their hover boards being loud. When I go to back up one of the little twats almost runs into the rear of my car.

I get out and am about to yell at the kid for not watching where he's going when his mom runs up to me screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! WHY DON'T YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" she yells.

It's then I notice that it is none other than "Home and Away" actress Pia Miller, clad in nothing more than a black bikini top and cut off shorts.

"Easy lady, why don't you pay attention to your kids?" I snapped back. "Just because it's an empty car park doesn't mean you can't be careful."

Pia grabs her kids and walks off.

THE NEXT DAY, we run into each other outside our building.

"I just wanted to apologize for the other day." she says.

"Nah, its fine." I reply. "Completely Understandable."

"I'd love to make it up to you," she asks. "Would you like to come up for Coffee?"

"I'm actually running late. Rain check?"

"Don't worry, this won't take long" she quipped with a sexy look in her eye.

We barely make it into her apartment before she pins me up against the door, unbuckles my belt and proceeds to give me the most amazing blowjob of my life - taking more of my meat into her throat each time, while cupping my nuts.

She bobs her head back and forth before going very slow and sensual to bring me back down. This goes on for several minutes until I announce I'm about to cum, and she holds the tip in her mouth allowing me to shoot my load into her throat.

Next... Lily May Mac

Last edited by MacDennis; 03-07-2017 at 03:02 AM.

11. Thanks TheLW, Tlc, hearsz, yossairian, LemonTalk and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, Tlc, hearsz, yossairian, LemonTalk and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lily Maymac

I'd known since the day I moved in that my sexy next door neighbour was a grade-A cocktease but I'd quickly discovered that was all it was – a tease. Lily knew exactly what she was doing as she flaunted her tight, young body in all kinds of bikinis and less than decent outfits, welcoming my looks and grinning smugly whenever she caught me leering at her while she was tanning by the pool.

Unfortunately my chances to see her were few and far between because of the amount of travelling she did. On the plus side, while she was away she often asked me to keep an eye on her house, giving me a spare key to pop in every now and then to make sure everything was alright.

Naturally it hadn't taken me long to go snooping through her belongings and, to my shame, the first thing I'd done was wrap some of her sexy panties around my cock and beat off like a mad man in her bedroom. At the time I'd seen it as a way to get back at the teasing little minx but the explicit act started becoming more and more regular.

It was fortunate Lily possessed literally dozens and dozens of pairs of underwear each sexier than the last so, as far as I knew, she'd yet to notice the missing garments.

Unfortunately Lily's travelling schedule was so erratic and unpredictable, I ended up mixing the dates of her return up which led to me stroking my cock with some of her sheer underwear when I heard the front door open and shut downstairs.

I immediately began to panic as I covered up, stuffed her panties in my pocket but just as I reached for her bedroom door handle she was there.

Lily let out a sudden scream of surprise at the unexpected intruder before realising it was just me.

"Fuck, what are you doing in here?! You scared the shit out of me!" she complained.

"I—err—" I stammered.

I was already nervous enough and her current state of attire definitely wasn't helping. As usual she was looking sexy as fuck with her top tied to display her midriff and denim shorts so tiny they barely covered her ass.

"Sorry, I didn't realise you were back today," I finally managed to say.

"Okay...but what are you even doing in my bedroom?" she asked suspiciously.

She could see how flustered I was and it didn't take much to work out I'd been up to no good and the fact she noticed the stolen panties poking out of my pocket definitely didn't help matters.

Lily's expression turned into one of evil delight the moment she snatched her underwear back as she realised she had me at her complete mercy.

"You know I could call the police on you," she informed me plainly. "It wouldn't be the first time."

"No, Lily please you don't need to do that," I had to beg.

"Why shouldn't I?"

I failed to think of a solid reason and did the first thing that came to mind – turning the blame on her instead.

"Well can you blame me?" I blurted out. "All your teasing, it's enough to drive a man insane."

Lily's eyes widened at my sudden comeback but giggled slyly nonetheless.

"Insane eh?" she smiled while taking a step closer, pushing me back into her room. "Why? How bad do you want me?"

My heart was hammering in my chest as she stepped so close our bodies were practically touching, her face inches away from mine, her pouty, blowjob lips slightly parted as she awaited my answer. I knew full well that compliments were the way to go with a girl like her so I told her exactly what she wanted to hear.

"I want you...I can't stop thinking about you," I confessed in a low whisper.

"Thinking what kind of things? Bad things?"

"Uh-huh...so bad..."

"I am a bad girl aren't I? Teasing my sweet neighbour like I do," she pouted. "Why don't you show me what I do to you? How hard I get you?"

The look in her eye told me her suggestion was deadly serious so I quickly pulled my cock out for her, already hard as steel just listening to her husky tone and her hot breath on my neck.

"Mmm...fuck, a bad girl could have a lot of fun with that," she purred, pleasantly surprised by my size.

"Go ahead," I boldly offered while stroking my meat for her.

"Is that what you want?" Lily continued, her lips almost brushing against mine. "I bet you'd love to feel my lips wrapped around that thing."

"Oh God...yes," I breathed.

"I'd probably make you come harder than you have in your entire fucking life," she promised before suddenly kissing me.

I groaned into her mouth as I kissed her back and my hand wrapped around her to feel and grope her ass, feeling her grind against me.

"You're lucky you have a really nice cock," she told me before sinking to my knees.

It was something straight out of one of my fantasies as Lily peered up at me with her wide eyes, taking my cock in her hand for the first time and giving it a teasing lick with her long tongue.

"You ready baby?"

Before I could respond my shaft vanished inside my sexy neighbour's mouth. I threw my head back as she swallowed it deep, taking it down her narrow throat in one go before pulling back, covering it in her shiny spit.

It was evidently clear Lily loved giving head and was certainly amazing at it, twisting her hands and swivelling her head as she sucked my like a sex demon. She had no qualms about getting messy as she slurped and drooled all over my shaft until my legs were trembling and she suddenly glared up at me with lust burning in her eyes.

"Give me your cum," she hissed. "It's mine!"

I moaned as I grabbed her head and forced her back down and began fucking her sweet mouth, listening to her gag and hum around my meat until her eyes squeezed shut as I unloaded, shooting stream after stream of hot, gooey spunk down her slutty throat!

Next...
    Jennifer Hawkins

13. Thanks hearsz, Tlc, TPG, yossairian, MacDennis thanked for this post
    Likes hearsz, Tlc, TPG, yossairian, ramsfan1955 and 1 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jennifer Hawkins

It's while renovating a house that word quickly spreads through the construction site that one-time Miss Universe, Jennifer Hawkins lives just across the street with a few guys having been lucky enough to see her and able to account for her remarkable natural beauty not to mention her fine, statuesque figure.

Unfortunately for me I'd yet to enjoy such a sighting but the opportunity finally arose when we accidentally struck a water pipe, cutting off the supply for a few houses until we got it fixed. Naturally I jumped at the chance to tell the homeowners if only for the chance to meet Jen, even if it was to give bad news.

My decision immediately paid off when not five minutes later, after dashing to the other affected homes, Jennifer Hawkins herself answered her door in little more than a sexy, pink, satin dress.

Thankfully the model giggled at my reaction as my jaw dropped.

"Whoops, I wasn't expecting company," she smiled flirtatiously, making no effort to conceal the blatant pokies she was showing.

To my shame I found myself stammering like a nervous teenager until she cut me off and suddenly requested I come inside to check her plumbing since her water had just gone off and she'd been about to hop in the shower.

Only then did I find my voice and happily agreed to have a look – despite knowing the exact reason her water was off. As the model invited me into her home I had to wonder if the other guys had been watching and could believe their eyes.

They were soon forgotten however as Jen began leading me upstairs as I forced myself to make small-talk, admiring her beautiful home etc when really I couldn't tear my eyes away from her ass as she climbed the stairs.

It was only half way up that she peered over her shoulder and caught me looking but didn't look offended in the slightest, on the contrary her smile widened and she appeared to enjoy my lingering looks as I practically drooled over her body.

"It's just up here," she grinned, continuing to lead the way and seemingly putting a little extra sway in her hips as she walked.

In her bathroom I fiddled around, not doing anything in particular while we continued to chat and I grew and more comfortable around her the more I realised how sweet and down to earth she was, not to mention her wicked sense of humour which wouldn't have been out of place in the builder's yard.

"You know the guys can't stop talking about you across the street," I confessed at one point. "Said you're the hottest woman they've ever seen, if you don't mind me saying."

"Why would I mind?" she asked with a glint in her eye. "Is that why you came over, to see for yourself?"

"Maybe," I shrugged coyly.

"And do I live up to the hype?"

"I think you know the answer to that," I told her plainly.

"Okay, and what else do they talk about over there...about me," she asked.

She must have noticed my hesitation to tell her the truth.

"Go on, I've spent more than my fair share of time on construction sites, I don't mind, honestly."

"I dunno Jen, some of those guys have real filthy minds," I warned her.

"Who say's I don't?"

"I—well..."

"Maybe I've been having my own dirty thoughts over here...all those big, strong construction men just right across the street...teasing me."

Once again I found myself rendered a little speechless as her voice took on a seductive tone.

"Of course, I'm a married woman, as fun as it would be, taking on all six of you would be far too risky. One though? That could still be fun..."

I swallowed hard as I slowly stood up, not daring to believe my luck if this was going where it seemed like.

"No one's going to believe you," she shrugged before effortlessly slipping out of her silky dress, letting it slide down her naked body to pool at her feet.

It was a vision that would stick with me for the rest of my life but before I could even take it all in she was on me, shoving me back against the bathroom counter as she slipped her tongue into my mouth. Despite being married myself I couldn't stop myself and suddenly my hands her on her, caressing every inch of her immaculate body, settling on her surprisingly round ass.

She gasped a moment later when I decided to take charge before common sense settled in and I lifted her into the air, spun us around to sit her on the edge of the sink where she spread her long legs and reached for my cock.

In an instant my raging hard-on was out and pressed against her wet, married cunt.

"Do it," she purred. "Take me!"

I'd challenge the most loyal of men to refuse such a request so an instant later I was carefully sliding into her snug pussy, filling her up and listening to her groan as her head fell back, exposing her long, slender neck for me to kiss.

"Ughh—god, keep doing that," she groaned lustfully. "—just don't leave any marks, yeah?"

That was easier said than done as I kissed and licked at her neck as I began thrusting into her, my hands caressing her smooth legs as our urgent pace quickly ramped up until I stood up straight again to really give it to her, pounding the Australian sweetheart hard and fast over her bathroom sink.

Finally she cried out loud, her legs cramping shut as she came unexpectedly.

"Holy shit—" she heaved in disbelief. "You just made me come!"

I still refused to let up however as Jen now watched wide-eyed and panting as my cock continued to spear her dripping cunt until her body spasmed again. It was this second climax in as many minutes that set me off. Without waiting for permission I simply slammed balls-deep into her contracting cunt and proceeded to give her the biggest, filthiest cream-pie of her life.

Barely ten minutes later, I was pushed out of Jen's house with a sly grin from the stunning model and back to the construction site where I was inundated with a dozen questions at once but like she'd said – they'd never believe me.

Next...
    (Veronica/Vanessa Merrell)

15. Thanks nyan, hearsz, Tlc, yossairian, Ezetrol275 and 2 others thanked for this post
    Likes nyan, hearsz, Tlc, yossairian, Ezetrol275 and 2 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

re: Vanessa and Veronica Merrell

It had been a long night for the Merell twins, after returning home from the ROGUE ONE premiere in Los Angeles. Having downed several drinks at the after party, the ladies stumbled home and climbed into bed, to snuggle up in the dark and casually chat about the nights events.

"That guy was really into you tonight," Vanessa said in the dark.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better." her sister sighed.

"Roni, you really need to get laid. It's been months now."

"I told you I don't need a boy, when I've got my toys."

"I know but.. don't you miss physical contact?"

Veronica giggled and hugged her sister tighter.

"I've get all the physical contact I need right here."

There was a long pause before Vanessa admitted how she knew all about her sisters recent proclivities, to wake up in the mornings and masturbate beside her in bed when she thought her twin was asleep.

"I just feel bad," nessa told her. "I'm sad you don't have a boyfriend, and you're so frustrated. In fact I'm surprised you haven't tried to make a move on me at this point, you're so worked up lately."

"Yeah, don't tempt me," roni giggled. "And don't think I haven't thought about it either."

Even though Vanessa knew it was just the alcohol talking, she knew there was some truth to her comment.

"You know I love you right," she told her. "If that'd help."

Veronica looked at her gorgeous twin sister, realizing she was just as drunk as she was, and more importantly, dead serious.

"You'd do that?" roni stammered. "I wasn't sure if you'd be comfortable with it."

"Comfortable? I watch and listen to you masturbate beside me like every morning!" Vanessa slurred. "What do you think I do when you go in the shower!"

Vanessa kissed her cheek and cuddled some more. They could each feel the warmth of the other's body, and smell the slightly alcohol laden breath of the other.

The girls lay side by side holding hand and playing with each other's fingers as they mulled over these new revelation. It was sometime later that Veronica made the first move, and gently kissed the side of her neck before their mouths descended onto each other.

The kiss was gentle at first, but quickly descended into put animalist lust, their tongues wrestling in each other's mouths as they moaned and swapped spit.

Veronica's knee moved between Vanessa's thighs as their pelvises pressed harder against one another and they started grinding on each other.

"Mmm," Vanessa purred, "..that feels so good."

"No kidding," said Veronica before they went back to kissing and humping one another on the bed.

The ladies carried on like this for the next several minute before they finally stopped to catch their breath, the two of them sweating profusely and their mouths covered in saliva.

"roni, can we try something."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Don't freak out okay, but.."

Veronica barely had time to respond before Vanessa peeled her sweat soaked night shirt over her head, spun around and buried her face between her sister legs, swinging one of her own legs over roni's face, and placing the twins in a 69 position on the bed.

"ohmigod! ..nessa, I don't think this is a good ..ugh, fuck!"

She barely had time to finish her sentence before she felt her twins tongue plunge between her already sopping pussy lips. She moaned momentarily, before returning the favor and now feasted on her sisters shaved clam.

"uh, god. yes," Vanessa moaned over her shoulder, "stick your tongue inside me sis!"

The ladies both moaned and withered around on the bed, causing them both to roll onto their sides where they continued to utterly feast on each other's cunts, both their mouths locked on the other, their chins glistening in juice.

Veronica licked her sisters clit, then tasted. She gave her another quick lick, then tasted again. She put her tongue deep between Vanessa's butterfly lips and scooped more of her sweet nectar to savor her cunt.

Having satisfied her curiosity, she buried her mouth between her twins lips and licked her with great zeal, brushing the tip of her tongue up and down the sides of her hood, then flattening it to lick across her clit.

Judging by her moans, roni knew nessa's orgasm was close, so she inserted two fingers into her cunt and proceeded to finger-blast her which caused her to reach an orgasm almost immediately.

"Ugh-fuck, roni.." Vanessa moaned between her sisters legs. "I'm gonna cum all over your mouth!"

In her response to the climax, Vanessa buried her face down between her sisters legs and without thinking plunged her hot tongue into her sisters asshole, sending Veronica into hysterics and causing them to both cum within seconds of each other.

Next...
    Morena Baccarin

17. Thanks Tlc, superdave 2012, yossairian, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Morena Baccarin had a well known reputation for screwing around on set so it was no surprise that this was the topic of conversation as we prepped the sexy GQ shoot before the mother of two arrived with all of us wondering if that reputation of hers extended to photoshoot sets as well as film sets.

As soon as the sexy actress arrived though we all shut up, suddenly feeling star-struck and nervous around the stunning woman but to my surprise, she appeared to take a liking to me, catching me on my own while I fiddled with some lighting.

"Make sure you make me look good," she quipped from behind me.

"You hardly need any help from me on that front," I claimed, making her smile.

Judging by the half empty glass of red in her hand, it appeared our star had been helping herself to the complementary wine and already had a glassy look in her eyes which I only noticed since I was forcing myself to maintain eye contact giving the fact she was topless save for a green jacket, flaunting some serious side-boob.

"You can look, that's the whole point of this shoot isn't it?" she remarked, noticing my struggle.

"...just didn't want to offend you," I shrugged meekly, while stealing a quick glance none-the-less at her large, natural tits.

"Would take a lot to offend me," Morena assured me with a sly wink.

"Should have heard what the guys were saying before you turned up," I stupidly blurted out.

But as much as I tried to backtrack, Morena insisted I spill and give her the details of our lewd conversation we'd had about her and her casual hook-ups. As promised, she still didn't seem offended, if anything she was amused and seemed to get a kick out of the way we'd spoken about her and made her look around the room in a new light, knowing every single one of them wanted to fuck her -- as if she didn't know that already.

"...and what about you? Am I meant to believe you weren't involved in all this?"

"Well--erm--" I stammered, unsure if I should admit to being the guy who started it.

"You telling me I don't get your cock hard?" she purred, boldly stepping forward and grabbing me through my pants.

I jumped as she gave my cock a good squeeze. I'd never grown hard so fast in my life as she grinned mischievously up at me and, after checking no one was looking our way, she casually parted her jacket a little to give me a glimpse of her pretty, rubbery nipples which looked about as hard as I felt.

"Yeah? This what you wanted?" she hissed quietly. "You all think I'm a little slut, so I might as well act like one, right?"

"Morena--"

But before I could stop her she dragged me into the next room where we could be alone where she suddenly dropped to her knees to blow me! It was strictly down to business with Morena intent on getting me off as quickly as possible with her mouth and hands, treating me to an intense, mind-blowing, sloppy blowjob which soon had me weak at the knees. Soon enough she was making such a mess she was forced to shrug the jacket off, tossing it aside and leaving her completely topless below me and allowing me to reach down to cup and fondle her heavy breasts, earning a stifled moan of approval.

"Like my tits?" she murmured between sucks.

"Uh-huh," I nodded dumbly as I marvelled at how soft they felt in my palms.

"Then you'll love this!"

Without further ago the busty actress sat up to wrap her breasts around my shaft, forming a tight seal for me to buck my hips in disbelief.

"Fuck yeah! I'm gonna cum!" I grunted out loud while she glared up at me lustfully and egged me on, begging for my load.

A moment later I gave it to her, gasping as a torrent of jizz spurted from my tip to plaster her face and titties before she wrapped her lips around the head to guzzle the rest down her throat.

"Mmmm, so that's one down...seven to go?" she smirked, referring to the rest of the men on set.

Next Picture
    (Jordyn Jones)

19. Thanks Tlc, TPG, yossairian thanked for this post
    Likes Tlc, TPG, yossairian, hearsz, MacDennis liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast