List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Babysitting Adventures" with Lia Marie Johnson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Babysitting Adventures" with Lia Marie Johnson

Babysitting Adventures
    With Lia Marie Johnson
    Written by TheLW
    Codes: MF, Anal, ATM, Drug, Finger, Mutual Mast, Oral
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

It was around eight thirty in the evening, on a Friday night, when I received a text message from my girlfriend Lia Marie Johnson, saying she was bored and was wondering if I could stop by and keep her company, as she found herself getting roped into babysitting the neighbor's kid, well the parents went out for a dinner date.

A half hour later, I pulled up into the driveway and made my way to the front door, before rapping on it, after a moment passed, the Youtube star opened the door, wearing a floral pattern sundress, and greeting me with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Hey babe," the "DNA" singer says breaking up our kiss.

With that, the two of us, take a seat at the top of the steps, striking up a conversation.

"So is the kid still awake?" I asked my girlfriend.

"Nah, he passed out, not that long ago."

As Lia and I continued to make small talk, I pulled out a joint, lighting it up, and taking a few puffs, before handing it over to the blonde haired beauty.

"By the way, thanks for coming over honey, it means a lot to me," the internet star turned singer says, as she takes a hit of the drug.

"No problem, you know I'm here for you."

A few minutes later, after we finished smoking the kush, the two of us head inside making our way towards the living room, grabbing a seat on the black leather sofa. Once settled on the couch, Lia leans over, retrieving the TV remote from the coffee table, as she starts surfing through the channels, eventually stopping on a network, that was airing some romantic comedy, that I had never heard of.

"Oh my god! I love this movie," the famous Youtuber states.

It's while we're watching the rom-com flick, that I get bored, deciding to run my hand across the exposed skin of the Hawaii-born starlet's leg, slowly making my way up her thigh, inching ever so closer to Lia's nether regions with each passing second. As it turns out, LMJ was so engrossed in the film she was watching, she didn't even notice what I was doing, until I had my hand all the way up her dress, rubbing the outer layer of her panties, sending a shiver up her back.

"Oh baby, I like the way that feels," the songstress commented while looking up at me with a coy look on her face.

Lia then reaches over, grabbing the collar of my shirt, pulling me towards her, as the two of us lock lips and begin making out, all the while I continue to move my hand in a circular motion, over the thin material, that was covering up her twenty-year-old pussy. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, I moved the fabric of my girlfriend's undergarment to the side, before pressing a finger into the inner walls of her sex hole, a moan can't help but escape the lips of the 5'5 beauty's mouth.

"Yeah, you like when I finger bang your cunt, don't you?" I ask the "The Thinning" movie star, before inserting a second digit into her, quickening up the pace, as I persistently probe her vaginal wall.

"Uh-huh."

Lia Marie Johnson, not wanting to be content with being the only one getting off, brings her hand down to my crotch, unfastening my belt buckle, and pulling it through the belt loops of my jeans, before dropping it onto the floor. With that, the Youtube blogger, puts her hand down my pants, pulling out my semi erect eight-inch dick, with the palm of her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, the singer starts pumping up and down, stroking me off.

"You've got such a beautiful cock," Lia complimented me.

"Well, you've got a tight little snatch," I responded back.

Getting off the couch, I kneeled down on the floor, between the coffee table and sofa, before grabbing the waistband of my girlfriend's panties, and tugging them down her legs, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. Well doing this, I couldn't help but think to myself, just how lucky of a guy I was to be dating a babe as hot as Lia Marie Johnson, especially since I was ten years older than her.

With her love mound on display for me, I do the only sensible thing a guy would do in my position and bury my face between her thighs. As I'm munching down on her cunt, Lia runs her hand through my hair ruffling it up, as I continue to eat out her soaking wet sex hole with my tongue.

"Oh God! Oh God!" the former Kids React star moans "...It alway's felt so fucking good, when you go down on me."

Obviously, with the ten year age difference between Lia and myself, I had been with my fair share of women, prior to meeting her, but truth be told, none of them had ever tasted as good down there as Lia did.

After several more minutes of working over the internet sensation's snatch, I would get back up to my feet, and completely take off my jeans and boxers, before once again sitting down on the couch. With us both back on the couch, Lia lifts her floral sundress up past her waist before straddling me and lowering herself onto my rock hard johnson.

As the gorgeous blonde bounces up and down, riding my shaft, I lower the straps to her dress, exposing her breasts (with dark brown areolas), before bringing the right breast up to my mouth, and sucking on the singer's nipple, a few seconds later, I do the same to the left breast, switching between the two of them.

"Oh god! I love the way your dick feels inside of me." Lia says, as she continues to gyrate her hips back and forth, as I place my hands on her side and start to thrust into her tight as fuck pussy. We stayed in this position for another five minutes as Lia continued to ride me until she orgasmed causing her body to shudder.

Once LMJ came down from her intense orgasm, she got off of me, as we changed positions, with Lia placing her hands on the back of the sofa, as I moved in behind her, lining my lubed up dick (due to LMJ's pussy juice on my cock), with her bunghole. With my cock pressed up against Lia Marie Johnson's asshole, I slowly start to enter at first, but once the two of us get going at a good rhythm, I'm pounding away hard and fast into her rear end, and my balls smacking against her skin.

"Call me a slut, call me a whore," the beautiful blonde cries out, well looking back at me with a devilish grin "...I don't care just so long as you call me every filthy name in the book."

This was one of the things I loved about dating Lia Marie Johnson, she was more than OK with being verbally degraded, when getting fucked, in fact, it turned her on. With that, I grab a fistful of Lia's hair, pulling her head back towards me, as I continue to relentlessly pound away at her back door.

"You like that, you slut," I tell her "...you're nothing more than my little blonde fuck toy."

"Ughhh!" the social media star pants "...I'm your fuck toy. I'm yours to use any way you want."

"Yeah, like a good little cock whore. "

Nearing my breaking point, I pull out of the Youtube star's sex hole, Lia spins around dropping to her knees in front of me, as she licks up and down my shaft, before taking me into her cock hungry mouth. The blonde beauty, eagerly sucks me off, as her head bounces back and forth, taking my meat stick down her throat, tasting her shit hole on my prick. It doesn't take much longer until my cock starts to pulsate and I end up exploding inside her mouth, as my hot gooey spunk makes its way down the back of Lia's throat.

"Mmm, I love the way your cum tastes babe."

The End

Post Thanks / Like

Short, sweet and dirty...just like Lia. Nice one LW

3. Thanks TheLW thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like