Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "At Her Feet" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "At Her Feet" with Hailee Steinfeld

With Hailee Steinfeld
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, feet, mutual mast
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Got inspired by a pic, figured I'd have some fun with it

It was the middle of the afternoon when I'd been tasked with driving Griff Steinfeld over to a local film studio in Hollywood, so he could visit his sister on set. As expected, Hailee was busy being put through her paces, so the two of us stood around watching everybody flutter about, while trying to stay out of everyone's way.

At one point I wandered off to go to the bathroom, while Griff hung out by the car on his phone arguing with his girlfriend. It was while wandering around the set that I felt someone run up behind me and put their hands over my eyes, and whisper into my ear.

"Hey sexy, wanna fuck!"

I turned around to find it was Hailee herself, who was now laughing hysterically.

"I'm only kidding, what are you doing here!" she giggled before greeting me with a friendly peck on the cheek.

I only managed to explain briefly how I had driven her brother to the studio when she took my hand and insisted I come back with her to her trailer, as she apparently had a few minutes to kill between scenes.

It was while walking together that I noticed Hailee was wearing flip flops, and what looked like a very pretty anklet that caught my eye. Try as I might, I couldn't help but admire her well pedicured feet, and to my embarrassment she caught me leering and smiled.

Fortunately for me she didn't say anything as we arrived to her trailer, where I noticed her lock the door behind me as she started to flirt and ask how I was doing and if I was dating anyone. I naturally fired several questions right back at her, only to hear her tell me that she was apparently single again.

"Yeah, I needed a change." she claimed. "He couldn't keep up with me, he was too boring and vanilla."

"oh, so now you're little miss kinky all of a sudden." I chuckled. "Griff'll be glad to hear that."

Hailee faked annoyance before laughing out loud, as she sat in the makeup chair.

"My brother doesn't have to know everything!"

"I dunno, I think he'd be interested in hearing all about your new kinky side." I joked.

"Err, look who's talking! Aren't you the guy with the foot fetish?"

To say I was surprised by the accusation would be an understatement, partly cause it was true but also because it seemed Griff has been telling tales about me. That being said, I was then doubly surprised when she kicked her feet up onto the table and waited for my reaction, while I almost drooled at the sight of her near perfect toes.

"Actually, I'm kinda insulted." Hailee teased. "How come you've never tried anything with me?"

"Excuse me."

"Don't you think I've got pretty feet?"

Hailee knew full well that I did, but apparently wanted to hear me say it as she loved hearing compliments about the way she looked.

"I've heard all the stories you know," she giggled. "About the girls you've dated and how you've jacked off to their feet."

"Err, don't believe everything you hear." I countered, trying to save face.

"I dunno. It sounds pretty hot to me. I've never actually had a guy do that before."

As tempting as this was, I couldn't help but think it was all just an ruse, an elaborate set up or trick played by Griff. Nevertheless, Hailee sure seemed convincing, so I decided to play along.

"Be careful what you wish for Haiz, cause you might just get what's coming to you."

"Mm. I like the sound of that," she teases as she wiggled her toes at me.

"Stop it."

The actress couldn't help but giggle at my plight, and seemed to take genuine pleasure in watching me squirm and perspire.

"Don't you think I've got pretty feet though," she went on. "Guys always tell me how much they like my ass and legs. My feet almost feel neglected sometimes."

"For the record, I think you've got phenomenal legs." I admitted. "Although I really shouldn't say that since your Griff's kid sister."

"And what about my feet?"

"Ugh. Yes. They're nice too, I guess."

Hailee laughed at my reluctance.

"Just once I'd love to have a guy worship them."

"Yeah, I bet you would."

"Besides, there's nothing hotter than watching a grown man beat off."

"Yeah, I'm sure it's happened plenty of times to you."

"Not really, at least not as regularly as you'd think. It's still hot as fuck though. Really turns me on."

As Hailee spoke, I watched her take off her flip flops and flex her toes, literally presenting her feet to my lust-fueled eyes. Try as I might, I couldn't help but grow hard - wondering where this was all leading to.

Was she actually trying to seduce me?

"You can deny it all you want but, I know you like it." she said while looking down at the tent in my pants. "You're hard right now."

"Hailee, you're brother is literally outside." I pointed out. "If he catches us messing around like this."

"ugh, stop whining and just take it out!" she hissed. "We both know you want to."

"Hailee, I.."

"Come on. I dare you."

"You dare me?"

"You heard me, I dare you." she winked. "Take out your cock. I want to see it. Please?"

As tempting as this was, I still couldn't make yourself respond as I was still under the assumption that I was being set up.

"Take it out now, or I'll scream."

Knowing what she was like, I didn't doubt it.

"Alright, I'll do it." I finally agreed. "But on one condition."

"Name it."

"I wanna watch you play."

The look on her face was priceless, a combination of shocked-delight.

"..I wanna watch you stick your hand down your pants and play with yourself, if I take it out."

At this point Hailee was so excited that she was almost giddy.

"okay, deal! I'll play with myself if you do too, but you have to tell me what you like about my feet.. what you'd do to them, to me."

I didn't have a problem with this stipulation, so I reached down and took out my hard cock only to see Hailee's eyes go wide.

"Holy shit,"

Her comment made me swell with pride.

"Remember, you have to play for me."

To her credit, Hailee didn't have to be told twice and slipped her hand inside her sweat pants and proceeded to play with her clit as I stroked my cock for her amusement, my eyes fixated on her lovely bare feet.

"This is so hot," she remarked. "..so nasty, and hot."

"Yeah it is but, we have to hurry before your brother figures out we're in here, and comes looking for us."

"Think you can come?" she asked. "Because I'm pretty sure I could get off right now, but I want us to come together, at the same time."

As I jacked myself off in front of her I knew it wouldn't last long, and decided to just go for broke.

"God damn it Hailee,"

"What? Tell me," she grinned evilly, knowing I was having some very dirty thoughts about her.

"I knew you were little slut behind closed doors," I hissed. "But not like this."

"You'll find I'm full of surprises,"

"Your brother thinks you're an angel, but look at you. Sitting there with your hand buried inside your pants trying to get off."

Amusingly enough the more I talked down to her the more riled up she got, and seemed to get off on it.

"Yeah, I am a little slut." Hailee purred while fingering herself in front of me. "I love it. I love playing with myself all the time."

The panting and moaning between us increased as I alternated between staring at her feet and her pretty face, her moaning mouth.

"ugh-god, I wanna watch you come so bad right now." she groaned. "..so bad I can taste it in my mouth."

It was at this point that I reached over and groped her tits through her hoodie, before I reached down and unzipped the front only to discover that she was entirely naked underneath - revealing her soft pert breasts and two extremely hard, dark nipples.

Hailee moaned as I manhandled her tits, as her other hand slipped into her track pants where she proceeded to rub her clit with one hand while she used two fingers to fuck herself.

"Ah, yeah. Touch me."

Feeling bold I then slid my fingers down her pale body and raised her pants to look inside, only to find that she was fully shaved clean and now has three fingers jammed deep inside her cunt.

"Grr, such a little slut." I growled as I beat off just inches away from her face.

"I'm gonna come," she moaned erotically. "I think I'm gonna make myself come."

"Yeah come for me Hailee, show me how you like to cream all over your fingers like a good little slut."

I now beat off beside her like a man possessed, my hand becoming a blur as I watched her long manicured fingers effortlessly glide in and out of her young pussy, a thin film of cream lingering around her knuckles.

"ungh-fuck. unghh.."

"Open your mouth," I growled at her. "Stick out your tongue."

Hailee didn't hesitate and did as she was told, waiting to receive her reward.

"I'm gunna shoot a hot fucking load right across your sexy face."

"No, wait!" she suddenly snapped. "Not on my face.. you'll make a mess."

"Huh? ..no shit, Sherlock. That's the idea." I grimaced as I trying to hold off from my impending orgasm.

"No please, come on my feet instead!"

Strangely enough, the mere suggestion set off a chain reaction that had me bucking my hips and blowing my wad all over her pretty feet and ankles, covering them in spunk.

Hailee followed a moment later, thrashing about violently as she came on her fingers. I simply stood there watching in awe at the wanton display, tapped my spent rod against the arch of her foot.

Without warning I then grabbed her hand and slipped her juicy-coated fingers into my mouth to taste her pussy, causing her to blush and giggle at the same time. But before the two of us could take things any further, we both jumped with fright at the sound of someone pounding on the trailer door.

"Hailee, are you in there!" Griff shouted.

"Fuck. Quick. Hide!"

..to be continued?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, really hope this does get continued because this was fantastic. That whole scenario suited her perfectly and sounded just like her the way you wrote it. Hehe

3. Thanks JFscribe, TPG thanked for this post