List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" with Olivia Holt

Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, blowjob, handjob, masturbation, voy, dirty talk, gloryhole
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

It wasn't the first time I'd seen her in the chapel. In fact Olivia Hastings Holt and her family regularly attended the church service on every second Sunday, and today was no different.

However, I was surprised when I saw her enter the confessional booth, while the rest of the parishioners mingled outside on the lawn after the mornings service.

"Bless me father, for I have sinned. My last confession was eight months ago."

I couldn't believe my luck. My mind raced, wondering what had prompted her first confession in such a long time.

"What troubles you, my child?"

"I don't normally do this, but I feel like I have to confess." she said while kneeling behind the screen.

"Confess your sins and forsake them,"

"Father, I've been a very bad girl. I don't even know where to begin."

"Take your time, my child. Take as much time as you need."

"I've been having a lot of impure thoughts, about someone very close to me."

"This is not uncommon," I lied, trying to put her mind at ease. "How long has this been going on?"

"It started a few weeks ago when my brother and I were forced to share a bed. We must have cuddled up in our sleep because when I woke up in the middle of the night we were both a tangled mess. His head was next to mine, and his arm was curled up on top of me, with his hand resting on my,"

She froze, embarrassed to continue.

"Go on, my child."

"His hand was on my breast, father." she blurted out. "Even though he was asleep, he kept wiggling around and breathing on my neck, and every time he moved his fingers he would inadvertently rub against my nipple."

I almost gulped audibly.

"You found yourself sexually aroused by your brother's touch?"

"Yes, father."

"Is that your only confession?"

There was a long pause as she mulled over the question, trying to decide how much to tell me.

"Confess, my child. Confess it all."

"Well, I'm not proud of it, but I may have taken advantage of him."

"Go on," I urged.

"I don't know what made me do it but, I ..may have messed around a little."

The revelation almost knocked me over, particularly since I had known Olivia (and Cade) for most of their lives, so it wasn't hard to picture the lewd scene playing out in my head.

"You need to be more specific,"

"I, uh, I masturbated." she pointed out. "In my brothers bed. I reached into my panties and, rubbed my,"

Olivia struggled for a non-offensive word, but ultimately settled with "pussy." Just hearing her use such language should have angered me, but instead it drove me mad with lust.

"You masturbated beside your brother?"

"Yes."

There was another long pause before I heard it again, that gentle sigh, almost a subtle gasp. She was getting as excited talking about it as I was listening.

"Are you telling me the truth,"

"I think I may have touched it, father." she confessed.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, particularly from someone like Olivia Holt who up until that point I thought was beyond repute.

"You THINK you touched it?"

"I don't know what I was thinking, father. One thing just led to another."

I could hear the turmoil in her voice, but also something else.

"Does talking about it now, excite you?"

She didn't answer initially, but when she did I felt a jolt of adrenaline shoot up my spine.

"Yes, it does."

My organ swelled even more as I began to massage it through my pants. I nearly choked on the excitement when I asked her the next question.

"When you masturbated beside him, were you aroused?"

"Yes."

"Were you wet?"

"uh-huh, very."

There was no mistaking the tone in her voice - she was definitely getting all hot and bothered, and not trying to hide it anymore.

"Go on, my child."

"I'm not sure what came over me, but I couldn't keep my hands to myself." she claimed. "I dragged my fingers along the width of his penis, and felt it throb to my touch. I was kinda captivated by it, and reached inside his pants to hold it in my hand, squeeze it and feel its heat."

At this point Olivia had to have known how turned on I was, but all I cared about now was feeding the images in my mind of her laying beside her unsuspecting brother, rubbing her twat while jacking him off.

"Does it trouble you," I asked. "Do you feel guilty?"

"Yes. I can't stop thinking about it.. about his cock, father."

"Are you aroused right now, thinking about that night?" I posed. "Are you wet?"

There was another long pause before Holt finally answered.

"Yes, father."

"You need to unburden yourself of these thoughts," I told her. "You need to release the poison from inside you."

The silence was deafening, as I could hear her fumbling with her clothes, eager to touch herself. I finally relented as well, and pulled my raging hard on out and strangled it in my fist.

"Are you touching yourself right now?" I asked, needing to know.

"Yes, father. I am."

"Where are you hands?"

"All over my body - my breast, my hips, between my legs." she whispered seductively.

"When you masturbated that night, did you put your fingers inside you?"

"uh-huh," she purred. "I used two fingers."

"Then use them now," I breathed.

The actress moaned openly as I now fisted my cock, our noises exciting one another.

"I don't know what's wrong with me father," Holt groaned. "Apart of me wanted to get caught. I know it sounds messed up but, I wanted him to wake up and find me like that. I wanted him to kiss me, drag his lips down my body and lick me.. eat me on that bed."

"oh-child, you're so lost." I said, barely getting the words out coherently. "..such lewd thoughts and actions are those of a common slut. Is that what you want to become, a little slut?"

Olivia's response to this almost made me come right then and there.

"I know father, but I can't help it! I know I'm supposed to be good. I know everyone thinks I'm a role model, but I can't help having bad thought and doing nasty things. I don't want to act like a slut, but it just feels so good being bad. I love playing with myself father, especially in public."

"Then shut your eyes and listen to my voice," I directed. "Listen to everything I say."

"I'll do whatever you want. Please help me. I'll obey you I promise."

"Take your fingers right now, and slide them into your mouth."

Olivia did as instructed, as the sound of her wet mouth filled the small booth.

"I want you to put as much spit on them as you can, then I want you to slide them back into your panties and jam them inside."

"Inside my pussy, father?"

"Yes, two fingers."

Our voices were getting dangerously loud now, as I grew increasingly close to ejaculating. We had to end this now, and together.

"Ah god, I wish you could see me right now." she purred from the other side of the wall. "I look like such a little slut, sitting here with my legs spread wide while playing with my pussy."

"oh-child,"

"I wish I could see your cock right now," she panted. "I bet you're so fucking hard for me. You could blow your load all over my face, I wouldn't mind. I swear. I like it. I'd love to just sit here and rub my clit for you while you plaster my face in thick hot ropes."

At this point all I could do was beat off like a mad man as I listened to her carnal thoughts.

"Please, father." Olivia begged. "Please let me see your cock,"

I must have totally lost grasp with reality, cause the next thing I did was stand up and remove a small panel underneath the partition, permitting a small hole to be revealed which allowed me to slip through and wave my harpoon like dick in her face.

As soon as it was pushed through the hole, I felt her hand wrap snugly around the shaft before she pulled the skin back and swirled her tongue around the head. I almost blacked out.

Olivia proceeded to slap my cock against her pretty face causing it to shake hard after each stinging slap. This drove me even more wild, and before I could tell her to stop, I felt her incorporate some long licks up and down the length of my shaft.

"oh-sweetness,"

I could hear the wetness in her mouth as she slowly polished my rod, pulling her lips off the head with a loud pop. The sound of her sucking grew more animated when all of a sudden she stopped and proceeded to unbuckle her belt, wanting to take things to the next level.

"Please father, I need this. I want you inside me!"

I barely had time to object before I felt the warm softness of her bare-butt brush against my bell-end. Her teen pussy was slimy and wet, and yet exceedingly tight. She took her time little by little, getting me nice and wet until I was able to slide into her like a hot knife through butter.

Olivia quickly picked up the pace and was slamming her butt back against the partition, eager to take as much of my meat as the confessional would allow.

"oh, child." I moaned in wonder as her pussy made erotic slurping sounds as she rode me.

In all my days I had never experienced anything like it, before or since. It was like she was possessed by a demon, a sexual demon. I began to feel myself tense up as she picked up the pace, and was about to pop inside that pristine pussy when she swung around and fell to her knees, directing me back to her hot wet mouth.

"I'm ready for your load, father." she whispered hotly. "Feed this little slut that hot cum!"

"Good lord," I grunted as she stretched out her tongue, urging me to come.

"Open your little whore mouth!" I finally growled, giving her what she craved.

I pulled my cock from her pretty mouth, and shot my wad all over her stunning young face - absolutely plastering her in hot, salty semen. As my orgasm subsided, Olivia immediately wrapped her lips around my bell-end and cleaned me off.

"So what is my penance, father?"

I was still trying to catch my breath and come to terms with what we had done.

"Err, there'll be no penance for today," I stammered. "..but I want to see you in here every Sunday from now on, is that understood?"

"Mm-yummy. Yes, father." she giggled evilly while making the sign of the cross. "Sounds good to me."

Post Thanks / Like

Fucking hell, that was a great read.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes jjcoolj, TPG, LemonTalk liked this post