Thread: Alexis Castle: Private Eye

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Alexis Castle: Private Eye

ALEXIS CASTLE: PRIVATE EYE
    With Molly Quinn as Alexis Castle
    Written by JokerXtreme
    Codes: MF, finger, reluc, BJ, doggy, creampie
    Disclaimer: This is purely fiction, written for entertainment purposes only
    NOTE: This story takes place before Season 8 of Castle, during the time period Alexis has been running Richard Castle's PI business.

"Look, don't worry about it. I'll do everything I can to get to the bottom of it, ok?" I tried to say through the angry voice on the other end of the call. Exciting the elevator of the building I had entered, I walked through the hall until I reached my destination. "Look, I've gotta run an errand, but I'll get right on it as soon as I'm done here." I hung up the phone and entered through the doorway with the business on the glass. 'Richard Castle Investigations'

There was a receptionist's desk, but no receptionist. Did I maybe miss my appointment time? "Hello?"

I then heard some noise coming from the other room. Seconds later, someone opened the door to greet me. I was taken aback by the stunning beauty of the redhead standing in front of me now. "Hi, you must be Mr. Parker."

"Please, you can call me Kyle."

"Ok, Kyle. My name is Alexis Castle, come right in." As she led me to her office, I couldn't help but gaze at her figure as she walked in front of me. The way she swayed her hips subtly yet sensually in those heels, it sparked something inside me. Alexis walked around her desk and took a seat. "Now, I understand you're here to enlist my services. Can you explain the situation?"

"Yeah, definitely." Alexis gestured to the chair across from her, letting me sit down. "For starters, this isn't for me. I'm doing this for my sister. You see, she's been with this guy for almost 4 years now. Things seemed like they were going great, but recently, she's been suspecting him of cheating."

"So, you're asking me to look into this?"

"She's had a habit of jumping the gun. She's got five ex-boyfriends already. Three of which were because she thought they were cheating, but was wrong. I'm asking for your help because I actually like this guy. He's been the best thing for my baby sis and I don't want her screwing things up because she made another mistake."

"Aw, well aren't you the ever-caring big brother." Alexis smiled. "I'm going to go out on the limb here and say that you're doing this without her knowing, am I correct?"

"Guess I made the right choice coming to you." I chuckled. "Yeah, that's exactly it. Not to be rude, but when I heard about this place, I was expecting some guy in a trench coat or a Sherlock Holmes cap."

"Funny you should mention that actually. Richard Castle is actually my dad. I'm just looking after the place while he's away for personal reasons. Speaking of cap..." Alexis got up from her hair and walked over to the shelves behind her, grabbing exactly that; a Sherlock Holmes cap. I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of it. "I know, I was surprised by it too. Ever since my dad decided to become a PI, he's been wanting to live his childhood fantasies on it. In fact, I shouldn't really show this to clients, but I can make an exception this one time."

"Show what?" Alexis reached for the shelves again and flipped a book forward. Instantly, the shelf itself slid over, revealing a secret room behind it! "Whoa..."

"Come in and look."

I followed Alexis into the room. "Holy crap, its like a something out of a James Bond movie." If I ever had the desire to create a mancave, I would definitely base it off of this room. "I can see why you wouldn't want clients seeing this; otherwise they wouldn't wanna leave."

"Very true, indeed." Alexis walked over to the mini-bar and grabbed a bottle of scotch and two glasses. "You interested? This might be my dad's, but technically I paid for everything."

"Don't mind if I do."

We spend the next hour or so chatting. It started off with her wanting to know more my case, getting as much detail as she could to better assess how to go about doing her job. It then shifted to her wanting to know more about my sister, and then about myself. In return, she shared about herself as well; how her father started off as a mystery novel writer, eventually working alongside the NYPD, to now married to the very officer he had been shadowing since the day he first started working with them. After going through the entire scotch together, it eventually got into some more....intimate topics.

"I swear, I worry about one day walking in on them fucking." Alexis said. "You know; one time last year, I actually came home and found my dad handcuffed to his office chair in nothing but his underwear. I actually debated becoming a nun ever since that day."

"Oh fuck, that must've been horrifying." I laughed.

"Then again, sometimes I can't help but be a little jealous of him. I've been single for almost two years, so can imagine that I haven't had sex for a while. It's gotten to the point where I've been masturbating at least once a day." She downed the last of her glass of scotch. "I just really need a good fuck. Just to take the edge off."

The thought of seeing Alexis touching herself began to play in my head, causing my cock to twitch in my jeans. I squirmed a bit, but luckily Alexis didn't seem to notice. She leaned back on the lounge chair and crossed her legs. My eyes trailed up her slender legs up to thighs that were now exposed with her skirt slightly riding up, but not entirely revealing anything more intimate. I don't know whether it was the scotch or me, but I felt bold enough to dig a little deeper in the topic. "You think having a good fucking might help? Right here, right now?"

To my luck, Alexis giggled at my suggestion. "Yeah, you'd probably be doing me a favor." When her laughing had subsided, her eyes widened and she darted her eyes to the clock. "Oh shoot, I have a client coming in an hour. Sorry, you should go, I need to get ready." She grabbed the empty scotch and glasses and put them away. As I got up to follow her out, something inside me just took over. Before we left the secret room, I grabbed Alexis, spun her around to face me and pressed my lips against hers. Alexis could only stand there wide-eyed at my impulsive action. As I kissed her, I pushed her towards the vault door and pressed her against it.

"Whoa, what are you doing?" Alexis asked in shock as she pushed me away. "I was only joking."

"I wasn't." I grabbed her wrists and pulled them up above her head, kissing her again. Alexis continued to try and resist me, but her smaller stature made it difficult. I managed to get both her wrists in my left hand and trailed my right hand down to her waist, slipping it under her skirt and rubbing my fingers against her panties.

"You have to stop. I'm meeting a client soon."

"Not for another hour, you said so." Alexis continued to squirm and attempt to resist me as I continued to rub her pantie-covered pussy. Despite her reluctance to my actions, her soft moans said otherwise. "You said so yourself, you need a good fucking. Why not now?" She stopped squirming, was she actually contemplating it?

"Fine, but you have to leave after this."

"That's a promise."

I released my grip on her wrists. When I did, Alexis leaned in and kissed me. She opened her mouth and speared her tongue into mine, swirling her tongue with my own. Feeling even more bold, I slipped my hand into her panties and began to run against her bare pussy with my other hand caressing her breasts. I was rewarded with her moaning in my mouth as we passionately made out. I then slipped a finger into her wet snatch, slowly moving the finger in and out of her. She clearly hasn't had some in a while; she was practically trembling from just having one finger in her. As it felt like her pussy was getting more wet, I slipped in another finger and began to fingerfuck her more roughly. Alexis broke the kiss and began to moan loudly.

"Oh god! Ah. Fuck-fuck-fuck." Hearing Alexis curse like this just fueled me on to pump my fingers in her even faster. Her pussy clamped onto my fingers like a vice as she had a mild spasm from an orgasm. "Oh fuck, that was amazing."

I pulled my fingers out of her tight pussy. "Feeling better?"

"Much better. But I think I still owe you for it." Alexis grabbed the hand that had been inside her and to my shock and amusement; she sucked on those fingers, tasting her own juice from them. She then kissed me, letting me taste her pussy off her tongue. As she kept tongue-wrestling with me, she undid my belt and jeans. She then slowly got on her knees, taking my hard cock out. She began to tease me by licking at the tip, slurping up the pre-cum that had been there while gently stroking my cock with her hands. "Bet you didn't think you'd come in here expecting this."

"Fuck, not at all."

Alexis flashed me a seductive wink before she slowly took my length into her mouth; first engulfing the tip and swirling her tongue around it, then slowly sliding her lips further down my shaft. For each inch of my cock she took in, she pulled back, only to take in even more. She kept this up, until I felt the tip of my cock poke at the back of her throat. From here, she held onto my waist and began bobbing her head up and down my shaft, making a slurping sound as she did.

"Oh fuck, Alexis." It was hard to believe that I was in a PI office, getting one of the most incredible blowjobs from the most hottest redhead ever. The pace she was going was both amazing yet irritating. The sensation of her wet lips sliding along my cock would've made me pop my load into her mouth, but the speed she was going at was not enough to make it happen. I took a hold of her head and began to pick up the pace by fucking her pretty face. She looked up at me as I began to fuck her face, gently pounding at her throat with my cock, making her gag a bit. "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum."

Alexis suddenly pulled back, my cock leaving her mouth with a soft pop. "Not yet, not until you fuck me first."

I didn't need to be told twice. As she got on her feet, my directed her to lean forward on the mini-bar table. I pulled her skirt and panties down, exposing her ass to me. As I moved in, positioning myself behind her, I rubbed the tip of my wet cock along the fold of her pussy.

"Ooh..that feel good." She said so seductively.

I then slowly pushed into her. Her tight pussy actually made some resistance against my cock, but was still wet enough for me to get inside her. Once I finally pushed my sword into her all the way to the hilt, , grabbed onto her waist and began to pump into her in slow thrusts.

"Fuck. Ah. Ah. Yes." Alexis moaned loudly. "Come on, Kyle. Fuck me harder than that. I need this so bad. Fuck me." I complied with her wishes and picked up the pace. Now my thrusts were rough enough that her ass slamming against me made a slapping sound. Her pussy began to leak out and trailed down both our legs as we fucked in her office. "Ugh! Ugh! AH! Harder, Kyle. Fuck me harder." This girl was one sex-craving minx. I drilled into her even harder and faster to the point that the table was shaking from my force.

"Fuck! Alexis, your pussy's so tight." I grabbed her shirt and pulled it up, bringing her bra up with it to expose her breasts. Once they were free, I pawed at them, getting more seductive moans out of Alexis. While grabbing at her breasts, I couldn't help, but want to see them with my own eyes. I pulled my cock out of her, spun her around, and lifted her onto the table. Now with her tits in full view, I pushed my cock back into her while squeezing at her chest again.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!" Alexis screamed as I continued to drill onto her wet cunt.

"Shit, Alexis, I'm gonna cum soon."

"Then do it, cum in my tight, wet pussy. Fill me up, Kyle." Alexis then shut her eyes and took in a deep, sharp breath. "FUCK! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..." Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she let out a scream. "AAAAHH!!!" Her pussy tightened around my cock as she experienced her second orgasm. At the same moment, I exploded my load inside her, filling her up with strings of my hot goo. Alexis gripped onto my shoulders as she was having a spasm from her orgasm. "Ooohh. Oh shit. I can't remember the last time I had a good fucking like that."

I pulled my cock out of her and watched as her pussy began to leak out some of my jizz. Alexis hopped off the table and grabbed her panties and skirt off the ground.

"Glad I could help you with your little problem." I teased.

"Speaking of problem..." Alexis adjusted her skirt. "I'll call you in the next three days with any updates on your case. Until then though, enjoy." She tossed me her panties.

Post Thanks / Like

Really hot first story JokerXtreme, very nice.

3. Likes X42, TheLW liked this post