Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Trouble" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Trouble" with Paris Berelc

with Paris Berelc
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, finger, squirt, blowjob, creampie
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: My March 2017 Girl of the Month...

Like any older brother, I found my younger sister incredibly annoying and most of the time wanted nothing to do with her given the constant sibling arguments we had but even so, whenever she decided to host a little slumber party I made absolutely sure I was in the house that night for one simple reason – my annoying sister's friends were hot as fuck.

While all her friends were stunners in their own right, a certain little Asian tease by the name of Paris Berelc was in a league of her own.

The young Disney starlet was absolutely gorgeous and ever since my sister had brought her home and introduced us a few years prior, I'd harboured a deep-seated crush on her. Before long our parents met hers and our families became even closer to the point we were regularly visiting each other for barbeques and pool parties.

Annoyingly, it hadn't taken my sister long to notice how interested I was in her friend and she soon made it her personal mission to keep us as far apart as possible.

Unfortunately for her, Paris quickly noticed and found the whole thing rather amusing. The more my sister tried to separate us, the more interested in me Paris got to the point we were often sharing sneaky, whispered conversations whenever we got the chance knowing full well it would wind my sister up if she caught us.

It was all innocent fun of course but I came to enjoy our little game, especially when our talks became more flirtatious and Paris began giving me playful little smiles from across the room.

"Can I help?" I asked her one night during one of my sister's aforementioned slumber parties after she'd knocked on my bedroom door in the way to the bathroom.

"Just thought I'd say hi," she shrugged with another one of her coy, pretty smiles.

"You trying to get me in trouble?"

"Trouble sounds fun," Paris smirked. "I like trouble. More interesting than being back in there anyway."

"Why, what are you girls up to?"

"The usual, boring shit really."

"Well I'd invite you in to keep me company but you know what my sister's like."

"Yeah, she'll probably send out a search party in a couple of minutes, and this'll be her first stop."

"Shame," I muttered, taking a moment to admire her outfit – little more than a loose Guns N' Roses t-shirt that showed off her toned midriff and a floaty skirt.

Paris watched me openly checking her out and gave a little half smile.

"You done?" she quipped.

"You really should go now," I warned her. "Before I end up doing something crazy."

"Oh yeah? Can't keep your hands to yourself?"

Rather than leaving she did the opposite, taking a step closer, crossing the threshold to my bedroom to giggle and whisper in my ear.

"What if I told you I left my panties at home?"

"...Jesus," I groaned softly, leaning against my doorframe, a matter of inches from the 'off limits' cock-tease.

My hands moved on auto-pilot then, touching her leg for the first time and gliding up her smooth skin to the hem of her skirt. Paris was looking me dead in the eye, silently daring me to carry on which is exactly what I did.

I continued up her thigh, barely breathing as I neared the burning heat of her sex. I groaned again when it became evident she was telling the truth about her lack of underwear but it was the second I finally made contact with her sweet, wet cunt that I heard my sister's bedroom door open down the hallway.

"Shit!" I grunted in frustration.

For a split-second I considered grabbing Paris and pulling her into my room but she was too fast, quickly stepping away, flashing me one of her most seductive grins yet before heading back to my sister's room.

"Oh there you are, I was just coming to look for you," I heard my sister say around the corner.

"Sorry, was just freshening up," Paris replied sweetly.

I glanced down the hallway to see her look back at me with a quick wink and a sudden flick of her skirt to flash me her bare, teen ass before she was gone again.

For the next couple of hours I simply sat in my room not knowing what to do with myself. The image of Paris' ass was burned into my mind and I swear I could still feel the heat of her sex on my fingers. All this time I figured she'd simply been teasing me but she'd definitely made no move to stop me when I'd touched her so I had no doubt in my mind things would have gone a lot further if we hadn't been interrupted – I was just frustrated with myself that I'd taken so long to make such a bold move.

Ultimately I ventured out of my room once it had past midnight. I couldn't hear any sounds from down the hall so assumed they must have been asleep already while I crept downstairs to the kitchen for a late night snack.

But as I busied myself in the fridge I almost jumped out of my skin a few minutes later when a voice spoke from behind me.

"There you are, I was looking for you," Paris said in a low voice, giggling a little when she startled me as she emerged from the shadows.

"And why would you do that?" I asked, turning to her and trying my best to act cool.

"Figured we had some unfinished business," she smiled suggestively.

Looking at her it suddenly struck me how stupid I was being. Here I was, alone with the sexy teenager for once and I was simply spinning wheels while she was basically throwing herself at me.

With that said I grabbed her and pulled her close, hearing her gasp at my sudden move.

"Whoa—wai—what are you doing?!" she whispered urgently, her tone immediately changing as a little flash of worry appeared in her eyes.

It seems with all her teasing, Paris wasn't actually accustomed to a guy being bold enough to snap and grab her like this but it was too late now as I reached up and groped one of her teen tits through her shirt.

"I thought this is what you wanted?" I whispered down at her. "Trouble."

"But—but what if your sister comes down, or your parents?" she whined, squirming between me and the kitchen counter.

"Let them come," I muttered as I slipped a hand up her leg and under her skirt again.

"Oh God..."

Despite her verbal objections, I could feel her body capitulate to my gentle touch and she suddenly trembled in my arms as I finally grazed her slimy cunt lips. Paris had one hand on my chest but was making no effort to push me away as her eyelids fluttered while I played with her sex. Before long she was mine completely the moment she let out an audible grunt when I slipped one, then two fingers inside her.

The sexy teen was scolding hot and tight as a vice.

"Holy shit!" she mouthed, putting her weight against the kitchen counter as her legs weakened already. "We're finally doing this?"

I grinned as her body practically melted in my arms and she surrendered herself over to me, spreading her smooth legs wider but not before I used my spare hand to shove her skirt and thong panties down to her knees.

I took in the mouth-watering sight of her juicy, shaved clam as I repeatedly sawed two fingers into her, feeling her getting wetter and wetter by the second as she struggled to keep quiet and stand still.

"Oh my God—wait!" she panicked breathlessly a few minutes later. "Stop—you're gonna ughh—fuck—wait—!"

Her resistance was futile as I quickly clapped a hand over her moaning mouth. Her eyes rolled back not long later and Paris let out a long, muffled squeal into my palm as she came, her body thrashing and hips bucking as she squirted her release all over me!

"Jesus!" I gasped in shock as my hand and pants got covered in her sticky essence.

"Ugh—I tried to warn you," Paris quipped, sliding down to the floor, unable to support her own weight.

"Shit, if I knew you were a hot little squirter we'd have done this months ago," I told her as she busied herself with my belt.

"It's my turn now," she remarked, flashing me a lustful look as she fished out my steely cock.

But no sooner had she eagerly slipped me between her sweet lips, the hallway light turned on and I heard someone coming downstairs.

"Shit, Paris, someone's coming!" I panicked, trying to step away and pull my pants back up but Paris kept me rooted in place, grabbing my leg and gently biting down on my shaft with her pearly white teeth, grinning up at me mischievously.

With Paris hidden behind the counter I simply had to hope whoever was coming wouldn't walk all the way into the kitchen.

"Hey—ngh—oh hey sis," I said as my kid sister poked her head into the kitchen.

The moment I'd tried to speak I noticed how difficult it was given the way Paris was alternating between slow long sucks on my cock to a series of rapid head bobbing. Below me I could occasionally see her running her hand through her long hair, pushing it back as she slurped and drooled all over me as I tried to hold a conversation with her best friend, my sister.

"What are you doing down here?" my sister asked suspiciously.

"I could ask you the same thing," I countered, clenching my teeth.

"Looking for Paris...you haven't seen her have you?"

"I wish," I teased.

"Ugh. In your dreams, you stay away from her because she wants nothing to do with you, y'hear?"

"Yeah, fine, whatever," I promised while the girl in question suddenly deep-throated my cock below the counter.

I couldn't help but let out an involuntary, muffled grunt just as my sister turned to leave.

"You're so fucking weird," she mocked before finally heading back upstairs.

"Fuck. Okay she's gone," I gasped, looking down again to see Paris grinning up at me. "You're so fucking bad, Paris."

"Uh-huh, yeah. You gonna punish me? Gonna fuck my throat?"

I was loving this girl more and more by the second as I eagerly ran my fingers through her long, flowing mane and began to pump into her sloppy mouth. I groaned as Paris appeared to be in complete control of her gag reflex and was more than capable at taking me down her narrow throat again and again as I increased the tempo until she finally coughed, spitting all over my shaft as she gasped for air, smiling up at me through watery eyes.

"Fuck yeah...good girl," I complimented as I slapped my cock against her extended tongue. "We don't have much time though, my sister will come looking again."

"Anywhere she wouldn't come looking?" Paris asked. "I'm not going to be able to sleep without having this big cock inside me first."

"Come with me," I muttered, taking her hand and leading her straight to the garage.

I had no idea if my sister would come in here but it was the first place I thought of as I unlocked my parked SUV and climbed into the roomy back seat with the horny teenager.

"Hmm, this feels so naughty," she giggled as she kicked off her skirt and positioned herself on top of me, straddling my lap.

For the first time my cock came into contact with her velvet-like pussy and she grinned down at me before teasing us both, simply grinding her lips against the length of my shaft.

"You want this?" she teased while pulling her top off to sit above me completely naked.

"Fuck. Yes," I growled, reaching up to cup her breasts and tweak her hard, brown nipples.

"Mmm—okay, just tell me when you're gonna cum," she whispered presumptuously, leaning forward to give me a long slow kiss as she sank down and impaled herself on my cock. "—because I will make you cum."

Finally we came together and I realised her promise would probably come true sooner rather than later as her tight cunt squeezed and rippled along my shaft. When she broke our kiss she sat upright again, staring straight at me as she planted her hands on my chest and began to ride me hard.

Her gymnastic background was evident as she whipped, flicked and rolled her hips and appeared to have some serious endurance. I was barely even doing anything but already I felt more breathless than she was.

Even so, Paris soon built up a sweat as she grunted and moaned above me, her hair a wild mess as she used me like her stunt cock to get off until, frustratingly, I was forced to gasp out an incoherent warning.

Without missing a beat Paris slid up, letting my shiny cock pop free against her ass where she reached back and quickly jerked me off until I bucked and blew my load all over her back and teen butt.

I was seeing stars as I covered her and was vaguely aware of her giggling before she moved back and slipped my cock back inside her cunt, taking it to the root.

"More...I want more," she purred insatiably as she quickly began her gyrations again.

I was speechless and in a daze as my cock quickly began to harden again, buried balls deep in her teen pussy.

"Ugh—fuck I love that. Feeling you get hard in me..." she sighed blissfully as I grabbed her hips and attempted to take back some control, helping her bounce atop me.

When I let one hand drop down where it brushed her clit Paris jumped like an electric shock had jolted through her body.

"Ooh—fuck," she gasped.

"Yeah? You gonna cum for me now you little slut?" I hissed as I teased her clit again. "Be a bad girl and squirt for me again, yeah?"

"Oh god—yeah I'm a bad girl, a dirty slut—fucking my best friend's brother!" she huffed as I pounded up into her and rubbed her pussy and clit at the same time. "Yes. Right there, right fucking there!"

Paris soon worked herself into a fever pitch until she screamed, squirted and her strong legs clamped shut. Her cunt became so tight around me there was no pulling out this time so as my stomach and chest got coated by a stream of her sweet juices, my second load erupted deep into her teenage womb.

We collapsed together in a trembling, sweaty mess and it was some time later that we were rudely awoken by my fuming sister furiously banging on the car window.

Post Thanks / Like

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

FANTASTIC ! :thumbs3:

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes Clutch, X42, LemonTalk, TheLW liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

So god damn hot, that little minx.
    Making Paris squirt in the back of your truck
    is like every guys dream come true.

7. Thanks X42, LemonTalk thanked for this post