Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Beach Shoot" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Beach Shoot" with Paris Berelc

with Paris Berelc
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, public
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Just a little quickie.

It may sound strange, but my brother's fledgling photography career was one of the best things that ever happened to me. For now, he was mostly shooting his friends to build up his portfolio but somehow or another, he'd managed to score himself some total babes as friends who were more than willing to strip down to their bikinis and pose for him.

Of course it helped matters that he openly bat for the other team which put them at ease but that didn't stop me 'generously' offering my services to drive them around Los Angeles for their impromptu photoshoots.

I actually had other plans one random Monday morning when my brother Nathan burst into my room, over the moon about a sudden opportunity from a new swimwear company – the only issue being they wanted photos that very same day.

"I can't I'm out today," I told him when he begged me for a lift. "Just grab an Uber or something."

"We won't have time, I told Paris we'd pick her up on the way!"

"Wait, Paris? She's the model?"

Nathan rolled his eyes at my sudden interest.

"Yes Paris," he sighed. "So will you drive us?"

"Say no more," I claimed, already grabbing my stuff.

Normally Nathan warned me off his models but I knew he was desperate today and Paris Berelc was without doubt worth the brotherly drama as far as I was concerned.

"You know she's dating someone," he reminded me on the drive to her place.

"Like that's ever stopped me before," I smirked back.

Before long we arrived to see her waiting outside, covered up in an oversized sweatshirt with her long, tanned legs exposed and a pair of sandals showing off her pretty feet. She beamed at us and hopped in the back while Nathan directed us to our next stop, to pick up the swimsuits.

Paris was as friendly and flirtatious as ever and I made sure to give as good as I got while ignoring Nathan's constant disapproving eye-rolls and attempts to change the subject. Unfortunately for him Paris and I had a very similar sense of humour and she wasn't shy at cracking a few lewd comments in the back.

After picking up the outfits, I constantly glanced at Paris as she rummaged through them and couldn't help but note how skimpy they looked. I simply couldn't wait to see her in them, stepping on the gas a little harder to rush to the beach before we lost sunlight.

As confident as I knew Paris was with her body, I hardly expected her to suddenly start changing in the back seat of my car so when she selected her favourite bikini and started doing just that I almost caused a pileup on the freeway!

"Eyes on the road you," she cautioned playfully as I swerved a little.

"Here," my brother said, annoyingly offering her a towel to get changed under.

That didn't stop me paying more attention on the rear-view mirror than the road where I caught Paris catching my eye several time as she fidgeted under the towel, teasing me with the fact her bare, naked tits were so close to being flashed.

"You alright up there?" she giggled. "You're looking a little hot and bothered."

"Can you blame me? Jesus," I complained making her laugh at my plight. "I forgot how much of a sexy little tease you are!"

"Would you two drop it?" Nathan interjected. "I've already told him, but need I remind you you have a boyfriend Paris?"

"Relax, we're just having a laugh," she countered before giving me a sly wink.

Finally we parked up on the beach and began walking to find somewhere nice and secluded to take a few arty photos. Nathan soon forgot about keeping us apart as he sought out the perfect spot leaving Paris and I to hang back and flirt even more.

There was no doubt an obvious mutual attraction between us and the more she carried on the more it appeared she was seriously up for some fun screwing around. That being said I didn't dare push my luck but started off by encouraging her to lose the towel, leaving her to walk down the beach at my side in nothing but her sexy two-piece which featured a few black straps which wrapped around her young, flawless figure.

She really did have quite the body on her and that, combined with how pretty she was and her flowing, waist-length hair, she was looking sexy as fuck and I was more than happy to let her know it.

"So when are you becoming a full-time bikini model?" I asked, openly checking her out.

"Maybe after today I will be," she grinned back, throwing me a seductive pose before laughing out loud.

"Well shit, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Yeah?" she asked, suddenly blushing and getting all cute and bashful.

"Absolutely, have you seen yourself in the mirror recently?"

"Well my boyfriend's got a full length mirror in his room opposite his bed...so yes," she smirked, knowing full well how much she was teasing me now. "Just last night actually..."

"Lucky dude," I muttered, playing along.

"Jealous?"

"You know I am."

"Here, this'll be perfect!" Nathan suddenly butted in, reminding us both of his presence and what we were even there for.

He'd picked a good spot, a nice rocky outcropping with the sun setting over the ocean in the background. He quickly set down his bag and equipment to rummage though and sort out his camera and soon enough he was snapping away while Paris threw some provocative poses and eye-fucked the lens.

"Yeah, that's perfect Perry," Nathan complimented repeatedly. "How about one looking over the shoulder?"

Paris took direction well and followed my brother's every command as he took dozens and dozens of photos.

"Alright, I'm just gonna try another lens quick, get some cool lighting effects with the sun and—ah shit, where is it?" Nathan was muttering more to himself than anyone else before he began to panic. "Fuck! Was there another bag in the car, do you remember?"

"I think so, yeah," I shrugged. "It was in the backseat, why? Did you need it?"

"Yes I need it! Wait right here, I'll be quick!"

Before we could say another word he was gone, dashing down the beach and unwittingly leaving Paris and I all alone for the first time.

"He'll be gone a while, he's not exactly a runner," I told her as she came over to sit down next to me.

"Hmm. What to do...what to do?" she mused, poking the sand with her pedicured toes.

"I dunno, you could always tell me more about you watching yourself in the mirror?"

"What more is there to say?" she teased with a wicked grin.

"You tell me, but my imagination has definitely been going wild."

"Yeah I bet it has, you think I look hot now? You should see how sexy I look on top, riding a nice hard cock!"

I almost choked on my own breath at her sudden, blunt comment.

"...or maybe you'd rather see me taking it from behind? Nice and deep like..."

"Geez Paris, what's gotten into—whoa, fuck—" I started, jumping when she reached over to grope my package with her hand. "Err—can I help you with something?"

"Yes. Yes, I think you can," she smiled as she used one hand to inspect my thick, black cock through my shorts. "It makes me horny enough doing these photoshoots but then you're sat over here pitching this huge fucking tent? Fuck! I'm so wet."

"Yeah? You want to do this?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded confidentially, looking me dead in the eye before lunging in for a kiss.

Who was I to argue?

The eager teenager pounced on me so aggressively I was pushed onto my back as her tongue snaked into my mouth and she began grinding her body against mine.

"We need to be quick," she sighed as she pulled away for air and I began kissing at her salty neck. "—before Nathan gets back!"

"What do you want?" I growled in her ear, ensuring we were on the same page.

"I want you to hurry up and fuck me!" she insisted urgently.

I didn't need to be told twice, quickly standing up and easily holding her weight, making her giggle again as her legs wrapped around my waist and I carried her behind a few large rocks, ensuring we were well hidden and out of sight.

My cock was so hard the head was managing to poke out the top of my shorts which Paris quickly noticed and began to grind her pussy against, the thin material of her bikini acting as the only barrier between us.

"Quick, just give it to me!" she begged, pulling herself tight against my body as I used one hand to yank her bikini to the side and push my shorts down.

It was fast and dirty but I think Paris liked it as we stood in public, still half-dressed, her in my arms, as I carefully impaled her on my meaty cock.

"Fuck yes!" she cried out, throwing her head back as I filled her tight cunt, her long hair ticking my hands as I held onto her ass and began fucking her on my cock, feeding her more of my length with each thrust.

I don't think we would have stopped even if Nathan had come back in that moment, even if some random strangers had come along, they could have all stood and watched for all we cared as we began to take out several months of pent up sexual frustration.

"Yeah, this what you wanted?" she purred through gritted teeth? "To fuck my pretty cunt nice and hard?!"

"Uh-huh, you've been begging for this you sexy little slut," I growled back before our lips crushed together in a passionate kiss.

Unfortunately I soon began running out of steam in our awkward, standing position so she directed me to lie back down on the sand so she could take over.

"Okay then, time to show me how good you look riding cock," I told her as she straddled me and carefully guided me back inside her.

"You won't be able to handle this," she grinned confidentially.

"We'll see."

"When I do, I'm taking you from behind," I informed her. "Gonna pound you so hard you scream!"

"Ugh. Fuck. Is that a promise?"

Paris hadn't been kidding about how good she was on top and her constant stream of dirty talk made it a near impossible task not to blow my wad inside her. The skilled gymnast used her toned muscles perfectly, rolling and flicking her hips and bouncing on my cock, making my hips buck upwards involuntarily each and every time she took me balls deep.

"Nggh—fuck—yes—ohmigod! I could ride this cock all fucking day," she groaned out loud as her juicy pussy soaked me.

The whole time I could barely take my eyes off her sexy hair, the way it flung all over the place, the way she ran her hands through it on occasion and the way it was practically begging to be pulled.

Finally I snapped and just had to do it, reaching around her with both hands to grab her long mane, giving it a sharp tug which cocked her head back and arched her back while I suddenly pounded up into her.

"Oh—shii-ii-it! Holy fuck!" she squealed as she came almost instantly, her girl juices squirting all over me.

In a primal move I suddenly pushed her off me and manipulated her onto her knees, her head resting in the sand as she took a few gasping breaths but before she could fully compose herself, I slammed into her again, taking her from behind just as I promised.

"Oh gawd—that's deep!" she grunted as her sweet, teen pussy was forced to accept every single inch of me.

"Yeah? You want to get fucked properly?"

"Fuck yeah, give it to me! Make me fucking scream!"

I fully intended to do just that, grabbing her flared hips and pulling her into every thrust as I began pounding the ever-loving shit out of her, the sound of our slapping flesh echoing around the rocks and down the beach along with Paris' grunts and cries of pleasure.

"Harder! More! I can take it!" the insatiable teen begged. "Don't stop until you cum!"

Grabbing her hair again, I pulled her up on her knees again with a grunt, bringing her sweet neck to my mouth where I kissed her while reaching around and groping her young, pert breasts with one hand and interlocking her arms behind her back with the other.

Paris was completely immobilised and soon began thrashing as she came on my dick again, her voice catching in her throat as she struggled to draw in breath as, with one final thrust, I sent my potent seed hurting into her teenage cunt.

We'd barely had time to untangle ourselves before Nathan reappeared, triumphantly carrying his desired lens over his head until he gasped in horror at how Paris' once well-constructed hair was now a tangled, sweaty mess.

"Paris, what the hell happened?!" he asked naively.

Paris and I exchanged quick glances before she shrugged.

"Err—I just thought the dishevelled hair looked sexier!"

Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, you've been on a roll, the last week or so... another great Paris story, Lemon.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hot. As. Fuck.

5. Thanks TheLW, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk liked this post