Just about every man's cock was hard when they saw Jessica Biel on the set of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" wearing nothing but a pair of panties and a bra. Her body was a thing of beauty, from her long, toned legs to her perfect bubble butt, to her slim waist and full, luscious breasts. In fact, they had even used her breasts as the focal point for the scene, having Jessica place co-star Adam Sandler's hands on them to prove that they were real. Needless to say, this had quite the effect on Adam, who was thankful that part of the scene involved him wrapping a sweater around his waist to cover his erection.

Unfortunately for Adam, after the scene was done his cock remained hard. Hoping that no one would notice, he found a quiet part of the set to stand and sip at his water bottle. It was at this point that Jessica came strolling up to see him. She had put some clothes on since filming the last scene, but she still looked stunning.

"I hope that wasn't too awkward for you," she said to him.

"Awkward?" he said. "Hell, any straight guy in the world would kill to take my place in that scene!"

"It looks as though you're still excited about it," she said, looking down at the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, breasts have that effect on me."

"You know, it would be a shame to waste something so useful," she said, dropping the volume of her voice.

"You make an excellent point," Adam replied. Without a word they walked off the set together, knowing full well that they weren't needed for at least an hour or so. They made their way to Adam's trailer and stepped inside. "You looked so fucking sexy in your underwear back there."

"I always get excited being half-naked in front of other people," she replied.

"In that case I'd like to volunteer my services any time you feel the desire to be half-naked in front of anyone."

She smiled at him and then took off his shirt, followed by her own.

"You're so fucking hot," he said. "I've wanted you ever since we started shooting." He reached around her back and undid her bra, letting it fall to the floor and revealing her breasts to him for the first time. He stepped back and kicked off his shoes before pulling his pants off, leaving him in his underwear, then Jessica did the same, leaving her in a pink thong. She ran her hand down the front of his chest and then down to the bulge in his underwear, rubbing it for a minute before slipping her hand inside and grabbing hold of his cock.

"Fuck that feels good," he said as she stroked him. "You've got me so fucking hard."

"You ain't felt nothin' yet," she said with a smile. She pulled off his underwear, revealing his average-sized cock, and then he removed her thong, exposing her trimmed pussy. She backed up and sat down on the couch behind her. "Come here and let me suck on that hard cock," she said to him. He stood in front of her and watched as she wrapped her gorgeous lips around the head of his cock and began to suck it, gradually taking him deeper. "I love cock so much!" she said after fitting more than half of it into her mouth.

"You look so fucking dirty right now!" he said to her. He watched her suck it for a few minutes before pushing her head away. "Are you ready to ride it?"

"Fuck yes!" she said, standing up. Adam took her place on the couch and she turned away from him, her perfect ass right at eye-level for him. He held his cock up for her as she sat back, lowering her pussy onto his cock. She took just the head of it into her pussy and started gyrating her hips, driving Adam crazy.

"Are you going to just tease me or are you going to sit your ass down on that cock?" he asked.

"Don't worry," she said. "You'll get plenty of this pussy." She inched herself down onto his cock until she was fully impaled on it, then started to bounce her ass up and down on it. For several minutes the room was filled with her cries and his grunts as she alternated between bouncing on his cock and grinding her hips down onto it. Adam couldn't resist grabbing hold of Jessica's ass and digging his fingers in as she rode him. Just as it seemed like she was about to cum, she stopped and stood up. She pulled him to his feet and then got on the couch again. As she pulled him to his knees on the floor in front of her, she put her ankles up on his shoulders. Taking the hint, Adam plunged his cock into her pussy and began to fuck her. He watched her beautiful tits bouncing up and down on her chest with each thrust, wondering how long he would be able to hold out.

"You're so fucking tight, girl!" he said as he slammed into her repeatedly. This continued for a few minutes before once again Jessica stopped herself from cumming by pushing his cock out of her.

"Can I suck on that cock some more?" she asked. They switched places yet again and she knelt down, devouring his cock. "I bet you want to fuck my tits, don't you?" she asked between sucks. She wrapped her tits around Adam's cock and began sliding them up and down on it. "Your dick is so fucking hard," she said.

"That's because you're so fucking hot!" he said. "Those tits are incredible!" She alternated back and forth between sucking his cock and using her breasts to jack him off, then he pushed her away and pulled her on top of him. This time her tits were right in his face and he began to suck them as she lowered her pussy down onto his cock and began to ride it.

"I'm so fucking wet baby!" she cried. "It feels so good!"

"That's it girl," he said, "ride that cock!" He reached down and started to rub her clit as she rode him. Within seconds she started to cum, crying out loud. "You like that, don't you girl?" he asked after her orgasm had subsided. She nodded, clearly lost in the overwhelming sensations he was providing her. He started to bite her nipple and smack her ass with his free hand, getting a bit rougher with her.

"Fuck that's good!" she said. "Spank me baby!" When she came again just a minute later, it was clear that the flood gates were open.

"I love this hot little pussy!" he said just moment before she came a third time. "You are so fucking sexy! You've got the hottest body ever!"

"I can't stop cumming!" she gasped.

"That's good!" he said. "Cum again for me Jessica! Let me see you cum!" She did just that, swearing as the pleasure overtook her once again. She stopped bouncing up and down on his cock in favor of grinding down onto him, and this only seemed to multiply her pleasure. "Holy shit!" she cried. "I'm fucking cumming again! It feels so fucking good!"

"Keep riding that dick baby!" Adam said to her, nearing his own orgasm.

"Fuck yes!" she cried. "I'm such a dirty girl! Cum in my fucking pussy!"

Hearing her say those words was too much for him and he unloaded inside her. As his cum splattered the inside of her pussy walls she started to cum as well. Neither of them said anything coherent, but it was clear that both of them were at the height of their passion. Their orgasms seemed to go on forever, then Jessica collapsed on top of him.

"I love getting my pussy filled like that," she said. "You fucked me so good."

"Well I'm glad we were able to make use of that problem I was having," he said with a smile.