My name is Greg, I'm 25 years old, and work as a bartender in L.A. while waiting for my acting break. Yeah, I know, just like a million other guys. Anyway, it's my uncle's club, and it caters to a lot of the young actors and actresses who seem to get the most publicity nowadays. Our usual crowd is the cool type. Even the not so famous don't get starry eyed when a well know celeb comes in. Sometimes, one will slip under the radar and try to bother a star for an autograph or a picture, and we as the hired help are trained to defuse that type of situation ASAP. We want the big shots to feel comfortable in our club, to get away from the usual crowd. So part of our main job is to make sure the average Joe doesn't get too pushy and drive the beautiful people away.

So one evening I'm working a Saturday night shift and the place is fairly busy as always. A couple private parties and so on, but everyone is mostly just mingling and having a good time. I saw her sitting at my bar about 10:30, her long brown hair flowing down, her sweet brown eyes flashing at me, her high cheekbones framing a lovely face. I recognized her instantly. It was Jennifer Love Hewitt. I had heard rumours that she had been in on occasion, but it was true. You see, I have always loved her since I first saw her on "Party Of Five". so this was one celebrity I didn't plan to act totally professional with.

She ordered a Coke. Only her, from everything I read in magazines, would order a soft drink in an LA night club.

"So I've never seen you here, nice to meet you," I said as I returned with her drink.

"Yeah, I've only been her a couple times. Never saw you here before." she replied.

"Well, I mostly work weeknights. Why, you would have noticed me before"? I was almost dying at the thought of this.

"Definitely!" she said with a coy smile.

I was on dream street now, but realized I had other patrons to wait on. She told me she was with some friends, who were off being wild. She was just looking to relax, saying she had been running around all day in meetings with her agent, production companies and so on. After a while, I totally gave up on trying to work, and was focused on her. I kept having to shoo away other obviously interested guys from her, even though she was totally not interested in them. I had her full attention. Finally, I made a decision.

"Hey, you want to get out of here?" I asked.

"God, I was hoping you'd say that for an hour now" she giggled.

I managed to get out of work by having my buddy Pete cover for me. Hell, he had been given a hand by me on more than one occasion when it came to hooking up with a celeb, and this was his turn to payback. I changed quickly as I could, and off we went.

We drove for awhile, through LA, checking the scene. She obviously wanted a quieter place, and my house was the perfect location. I've got a nice place over looking the city up in the hills. It helps when your parents pay for things. Sorry I'm such a lucky bastard. I had no idea HOW lucky I was about to be.

We got to my place, and thankfully I had remembered to straighten up before I left. We sat on my couch and talked some more. I began to forget she was Jennifer Love Hewitt and started to just see her as a regular chick, except ten times hotter of course. We started to kiss, and soon, things got wild.....

She took off her pink sweater top to reveal a lacy white bra, which of course contained her most famous assets. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I put my hands on them and started to feel the fabric of the bra and the softness of her breasts. She continued to kiss me, sucking my bottom lip while I fondled her tits. "Why don't I free those up for you?" she said, and off came the bra. Her awesome jugs poured out into my awaiting hands. They were a feast for my eyes. She really had a great set of tits, with nice big areolas, and hard nipples. I started to suck on her melons, while she continued probing my mouth with her tongue.

My dick was straining at the fabric of my pants, and I could tell she felt it. She moved a hand down there and started grabbing my package. "Wow, I can tell I picked a winner!" she laughed as she moved off me and unzipped my fly. I took off my shirt while she pulled my pants down. I stood up to shake them off, and my cock was just fighting to get out of my black silk boxers. My schlong was cutting an impressive profile on this particular evening, as she eyed my crotch hungrily. She tugged at the bottom of each leg of the shorts, and down they came. My rod was rock hard, with all seven and a half inches present and accounted for. A tiny drop of pre-come had already formed at the tip, and she smiled as she licked it off with the tip of her tongue. I couldn't help but mumble "Thank you lord" as she took my shaft into her mouth.

Now she wasn't the best blow job I had ever had, but fuck, it was Jennifer Love Hewitt! Just looking down and seeing her pretty face going to town on my wang was enough to blow a load right then and there. But I kept my composure, even as she worked a little bit of action with her tongue. She took my cock in her hand while she gave my balls a little lick. Shit, she was kinda kinky for such a "wholesome" girl. She went back to work orally on my throbbing sword, getting it drenched in her saliva. She looked up and said she wanted me to return the favor for a bit. I was more than happy.

She stood up and slipped down her black tight pants, revealing a white thong. I asked her to turn around and bend over a bit so I could watch her beautiful ass as she got totally into the buff. Sure enough, it was perfect. A nice white round tight butt. I took a look at her cute little pink pussy for this angle, too. I sat down on the couch, and had her step back so I could eat her out from behind. She placed her hands right on my coffee table and settled back.

I wrapped my arms around her thighs, and let my tongue do the rest. I moved with the speed of a hummingbird, and as light as a butterfly, in an initial attack on her clit. She was moaning in a minute, steadying her locked arms resting on the glass table. I buried my face deep, my nose right at the crack of her ass as I licked away. Her wet juicy hole was on fire, as she squealed with delight. She wanted me to fuck her with my tongue, and I did just that, in and out, fast and deep. She was screaming in pleasure now, and her warm pussy juices ran onto my tongue. I even gave her an extra treat, as I ran my tongue right up to her puckering asshole. I could tell she was a little taken aback at first, but when she started to enjoy the sensation, she didn't care. I was intent on pleasing her more than I had any other woman in my life.

Finally, she had enough. "Fuck me! Fuck me right now! I need to feel your dick in me!". I was more than happy. I took the position behind her, and slipped my aching cock into her "Love" hole. It was tighter than any other pussy I had ever felt, but just as wet and hot as any too. I started slow, then quickened the pace as she asked me too. I wrapped my arm around the front of her waist, and licked the perspiration forming on the back of her neck. She turned her head, her hot heavy breathing in my face, and I kissed her quickly as I pumped away.

I didn't think I could hold on much longer, but the increasing intensity of her pleasure made me want to hold out longer, so she could get off to her highest climax. I focused, determined to make her scream in orgasm. I pounded away, my balls banging against her clitoris, our thighs slapping with increased fervor. I looked into the reflection on the glass table and could see her face. Her jaw was dropped, emanating the most carnal sounds of sex I had ever heard on any woman. Her eyes were almost in the back of her head. They say you can tell a woman is coming when her face is screwed up, almost in an ugly scowl.

On the contrary, it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. She screamed "I'm fucking coming! Don't stop now! Fuck me as hard as you can right now! I'm so close!". I fucked hard now, moaning and grunting myself. She came, almost collapsing as she climaxed, trying to catch her breath as I held her up. With her done, all I had to do was glance down at that tight little ass and the reflection of her flopping titties, and my load was ready to blast. I pulled out and shot my full sac of come all over that pristine butt of hers. She recovered on the floor in front of me, as I jerked off the last drops of semen onto her. She got up on her knees and took my dick into her mouth one last time, cleaning off the mixture of my spunk and her pussy juice and obviously enjoying every minute of it.