List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "A Wild Nights Fun" Featuring Kate Beckinsale

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "A Wild Nights Fun" Featuring Kate Beckinsale

A Wild Nights Fun
    With Kate Beckinsale
    By Darzan
    Codes: MF, Oral, Finger, creampie.
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually graphic situations. If your under age, or easily offended stop reading now.

It started like any other evening for me. Julia my wife was away for the week on a trip. I had been out myself a few nights but had decided tonight to stay in, catch a game, just relax with a beer. I had literally managed to sit myself down on the sofa and open it up when I heard the door go. That was typical, especially since it was likely to be something that would only waste my time.

I gave thought to ignoring it completely and just carrying on watching but it rang again, insistent now. Silently cursing, I stood up and made my way back through the house to the front door and opened it up fully prepared to tell them to get lost. Instead my words were lost as I took in the figure that stood there.

Kate Beckinsale for goodness sakes. Not exactly what I had been expecting. I stood there, lost completely, unable to form a coherent thought. "Matt right? Is Julia in?" She asked me, that soft voice so decadently seductive it almost made me shiver. But it did at least remind me I had to say something.

"Jules! Yes, I mean no she isn't." I managed to stammer out for a moment. Jules had worked with Kate on occasion. She had styled her for a few events. We had met once before at a party briefly though I wasn't sure if she remembered. But it did remind me of my manners anyway.

"Look come in a minute please. Don't stand there like that." I replied taking a step back so she could walk by and enter the house. I caught a whiff of her perfume as she passed some exotic scent that teased the senses a little as I closed the door behind Kate. Then I led her on through into the living room where I had just been ready to sit down.

"Can I get you anything, a drink or something?" I asked vaguely gesturing towards the kitchen.

"No I'm fine thanks." She chuckled softly her eyes just following me.

I had no idea why she was there, whether it was something Jules had forgotten about, but at that moment I was mostly having a hard time speaking, let alone thinking. Instead I sat down on the sofa and waved a hand for Kate to do the same thing, although I was slightly surprised when she sat herself down alongside me almost close enough to touch.

"So uh did you and Jules have something planned then? She didn't mention anything to me, and as I said she's gone away for a few days so isn't going to be around." I continued on trying to work out what Kate was expecting.

"Not exactly." Kate replied smiling a little. "We merely had a conversation while she was over last week. We were talking.......girl talk shall we say." She added chuckling softly. "She mentioned then she was going away for a few days, and considering I'm woefully single at the moment she thought it might be fun if I came over and kept you company one evening." Her eyes glinted a little amusement maybe, I wasn't sure.

"Oh right I see." I didn't really. She hadn't mentioned anything at all to me about Kate coming over or anything about their talk. What exactly had they discussed I wondered absently.

I picked my drink up and took a sip before setting it down once more trying to work out what to do next. My phone was close by and I considered ringing Jules to check in. Kate must have caught my glance as she reached over sliding her hand over my knee. I shivered instantly turning to look at her.

She was casually dressed. At least as casually dressed as someone like her could be. A snug top that hugged the contours of her upper body, a pair of jeans. Her long brunette hair was loose around her shoulders as she looked at me still just smiling a little. "You really need to relax and enjoy yourself." She teased softly.

Before I could say anything else she leaned in close her body suddenly pressing in close against my own so I felt the slender curves, the warmth of her skin. Her head just moved closer to mine and she kissed me, soft and slow, a brush of lips light and teasing and a murmur of pleasure escaping her lips.

It took me by surprise, frozen unable to move. "Kate, I uh....we can't do this, I'm married." I tried to protest.

"Hmmmm I know whose idea did you think this was. Jules wanted us both to enjoy a fun evening that is all. Just a little a fun." She murmured, her voice sweet and low so sultry and seductive it was hard to ignore. Let alone the teasing kisses she kept dropping on my mouth. Little flicks of her tongue, sliding down to kiss my neck and work over to nibble on my ear.

My eyes fluttered distracted trying to keep my head clear and think about what was happening. It was so hard. I could smell her perfume teasing my nose. I could feel her body, her sheer presence closing in against me. It had been a long time since I had been this close to another woman let alone one as sultry or attractive as Kate.

"Maybe I should just give her a call and check or something." I murmured struggling still, trying to resist, trying to think logically. It was hard though Kate was a temptation especially teasing me with a series of light soft kisses.

"You could I suppose, interrupt her night when she has given you, given us this chance to just relax and unwind. Enjoy a little fun." Her hand reached up to grasp my hand. Before I could register any kind of a protest she guided it up to her body running my fingers along her hip up the lean curve of her torso before she pressed it against the soft curve of her perky breast.

My breath caught as my fingers brushed her body, sleek and soft. She rubbed my fingers in circles around her breast teasing herself while I looked on watching. She felt so good my body reacting to her instinctively. I turned in more closely against her finding it hard to fight.

"See, wouldn't you rather just enjoy this, the two of us together, being able to touch, to feel, to enjoy another woman. You've got to have thought about it before, haven't you? After so long with one woman, just enjoying someone else. Wondering how she would feel, how she would taste, how it would feel to be inside her." Her words were soft, light, teasing, so seductive they tore at my resolve to check.

She was right of course. I mean who wouldn't fantasise about that. Worse what I had in front of me was beyond anything a fantasy could build. I had Kate Beckinsale right there offering herself for a night. The more I thought about it the more the more I wanted it.

"You can do that tonight. There is only the two of us. I'm not going anywhere. I can stay the night and we can both just indulge and fulfil a few fantasies tonight. You get to take me, fuck me, cum inside me if you like." I shivered under it all feeling her thumb brush my lip her mouth grazing my ear as she spoke.

"Kate." I breathed out softly inhaling her perfume, her scent, my face pressed in against her neck, her hair, hands gripping that slender toned body so different to my wife's. I couldn't fight it, couldn't resist her. She must have seen it or felt the change in my body knowing she had me hooked.

Her hand slipped down the front of my body down my chest nudging me back as it slipped down over my belly to rest between my legs her fingers massaging the straining bulge. I swallowed hard watching her fingers open the button of my jeans peeling it back to grasp the zip and draw it slowly down unveiling my boxers underneath.

Her thumb pressed in caressing the swollen hard length of my shaft which throbbed and pulsed straining to be free while I leaned back still in half disbelief at what was taking place. Kate though knew exactly what she wanted. Her fingers slid up to the waistband of my boxers and began to tug them down.

It didn’t take much effort and she slipped me free, my erect cock standing up firm and hard. Kate's reaction was one of sheer delight. She practically moaned with pleasure just gazing down at it for a moment. Then her hand wrapped around my length making me gasp as her fingers touched me. They played up and down the shaft her thumb circling the tip running over the head as she flashed a smile at me.

"Feels good doesn't it, being touched by someone else. Well I bet this will feel even better." She chuckled before just leaning over in my lap.

My breath caught, my eyes widening a little. Her mouth slipped down and brushed the peak of my cock trailing a kiss over the head. She rubbed her lips there for a moment teasing and moaning softly. Then I felt her tongue flick out as my hands slipped down to grasp her hair just brushing it back so I could watch her.

It was such a sight, the brunette actress just playfully teasing me. She placed light kisses from the head down along one side of my shaft before turning it around in her grip and doing the same thing to the other. Her fingers caressed over my balls her nails pricking the sensitive skin a little as she teased.

She turned her head again so she could look back at me watching a smile tugging at her lips. "You're not the only to have been missing out you know." She added chuckling softly. Her mouth continued to explore working it's way back up one side of my shaft until she found the head once more.

Then she just parted wider and drew me inside her mouth. The sensation of her warm wet mouth engulfing me, teasing the hard swollen head of my cock was incredible, even more so as I watched the whole thing. I moaned unable to help myself hips bucking a little as I pushed back against her soft touch.

She moaned as I watched her, lips spread around the head of my shaft sliding down the stiff length her hand holding the base steady. She was a natural, that or she really had been missing out. I leaned back watching her take more and more of me. Her warm eager lips descending down the shaft feeling her tongue sliding over the delicate skin.

My hands trailed through the silky soft tresses of her hair just guiding her a little now, my engorged length pulsing as I looked at her eagerly sucking away on me. I was literally fucking her mouth, even it was still mostly slow and not venturing too far. It felt incredible, my eyes fluttering the occasional groan escaping my lips as I looked down. She was doing the exact same thing just moaning, slightly muffled by the hard cock she was currently sucking.

Lips, tongue, mouth all working together bobbing up and down, just gliding deeper and deeper taking more and more of me inside before she edged back, smiling at me a little as she looked up. As she pulled free I could see the sight of pre cum oozing out little drops threading down my shaft only to be licked and gathered up by her eager mouth.

"So has this convinced you to just enjoy yourself now?" She teased softly rubbing that tongue over the glistening head again.

"Well its definitely not hurting." I muttered shaking my head still.

"Prove it then."

"Prove it?" I questioned.

"Yes, if you’re convinced that this is a good idea and you want me to stay the night, then I want proof. I want you to cum in my mouth." Her hand was stroking me, deft fingers sliding up and down my length twisting a little making me ache.

"You want me to cum in your mouth?" I had to ask just wondering if it was real or my over active imagination.

"Oh yes, it’s been a long time since I've enjoyed someone new. I want to taste you, just feel you explode in my mouth. Then you can take me to bed."

I could only really shake my head at that as she went back to work. Her mouth parted sliding back down around my shaft, sinking deep engulfing more and more of my length before she eased back grinning playfully. I was throbbing now my shaft glistening wet more drops of fluid seeping out where she licked it up.

She held my gaze those gorgeous eyes just watching, swirling her tongue around the tip. Then she went back down on me, only this time she just held the tip inside her mouth sucking, her tongue pushing along the shaft while her hand held my length stroking, twisting a little just making me ache as I pushed against her.

I gritted my teeth clinging to the sofa as she sucked me of. I felt my body surge, felt my cock twitching and throbbing, heard Kate's muffled moans as she enjoyed me. I rocked against her feeling that tension build, unable to fight it, just wanting to savour it. Then I groaned feeling that ache, layer upon layer as her hands and mouth worked together, I caught a glimpse of her eyes watching me, another woman sucking me of and I knew I was done.

My hips bucked jerking up as I came spurting out. I came across her lips with the first shot, the second splashing onto her cheek before she caught me between her lips again, moaning eyes fluttering but holding my gaze letting me watch the next couple of spurts shot out across her tongue inside her mouth. Then she closed her lips again sucking and milking out the rest her hands just massaging and squeezing the shaft.

It was glorious, something obscenely delicious not only enjoying an orgasm with someone else, but just seeing it happen seeing my cum now splashed across part of the pretty brunettes face, knowing she had just sucked and tasted the rest. I fell back panting as she continued to enjoy my slowly softening length.

She flashed a smug satisfied smile at me finally releasing my shaft before finally realise that she had more of my cum splashed onto her face. She used her fingers to clean it up smearing it across her skin as she scooped it up, tasting that as well licking her lips as she watched me through the whole thing.

"See I knew you needed that. It feels better now doesn't it?" She teased smugly slowly standing up once more.

"I need a lot of things right now." I murmured watching her slowly.

"Good in that case you're ready to take me to bed. I need a little attention myself." She added chuckling softly.

That was what I needed, after the spectacle she had just put on I was more than ready to go along with whatever plans she and Jules had concocted.

"So your bedroom?" She asked still smiling.

"Straight out the door there, up the stairs and at the end of the corridor on the left." I replied slowly.

She flashed a smiled and slowly began to walk of. I stood slowly as well tugging my jeans up so I could walk and follow her. She didn't appear to be in much of a rush. As she reached the door her hands dropped to her waist and lifted up her shirt stripping it of and letting it fall to the floor as she shook her head before walking out.

I stood up slowly and began to follow behind not rushing just enjoying her move. Her hips swayed side to side long legs stretched out. She walked outside to the stairs and headed up leading to the bedrooms. Her hands dropped to her waist unbuttoning her jeans, drawing the zip down. She opened them up gave her hips a little wiggle and guided them down over her legs kicking them of as she climbed up only in her matching bra and panties now.

I followed behind watching her bare legs, that gorgeous pert behind climb higher stepping past her jeans on the way up. She went the right way down the corridor from the landing reaching behind to unhook her bra and slip the straps free before letting that fall as well. Then reaching the end she opened a door and stepped into my bedroom.

I continued on slipping in behind her. She paused for a moment in the middle of the room looking around at it all before she walked over to the bed leaning forward a little her hands sliding down to that final piece of fabric sliding her panties down as she flicked a glance at me over her shoulder as they fell to the floor. Naked she was superb. Lithe slender figure, teasing as she crawled up onto the bed on all fours.

She was breath taking a sight any man would have killed to see let alone enjoy. It wasn't something I could resist. I started undressing watching as she crawled up the bed and finally turned over to lie back amongst the pillows getting herself comfortable.

Naked she was stunning, teasing even as she lay there with her hands caressing her bare body. They slipped down her figure across her breasts to lightly squeeze and toy with her nipples. Then continued on down lower gliding across her taut toned belly and finally parted and spread her thighs running her fingertips along the bare lips of her sex.

She was bare the faintest hint of a strip of stubble just above her folds. I just watched for a moment her fingers grazing along her lips teasing herself watching me undress. Her fingers edged along her lips just parting them a little stroking the very tip of a finger inside herself before edging back once more. Her other hand joined in reaching down to hold herself open showing me her glistening entrance.

Her finger went back delving inside deeper now and she gave a sigh of pleasure her back arching those gorgeous firm breasts heaving. She played with herself fingering her slick wet pussy moaning softly looking straight back at me.

"So you like watching then?" She teased gently.

"I like watching you." I replied softly.

"Good, although I think it would be even better if you came over here and helped now though." She teased softly.

I let her watch as I removed the rest of my clothes unhurried despite the urge to rush and join her. I left them piled on the floor and made my way towards the bed moving up one side until I climbed on and lay myself there beside her just watching her continue to tease herself fingers gliding in and out of her pussy, her thumb stroking her clit.

With her free hand she reached over pulled me closer, into a deep kiss, lips and tongues meeting and tasting one another again. I reached for her now. Couldn't help myself. I brushed my fingers down along her shoulder and over an arm. Then drew it in, to lightly cup the swell of her breast. It was soft and firm both of us watching as I stroked a thumb lazily over her nipple eliciting a soft gasp of pleasure.

I moved over and repeated the action just squeezing the second a little more loving how they felt silky soft skin, firm and pert. We both watched as I explored her more my hand sliding down over that taut toned belly fingertips trailing over her skin until I could run them over her hip along a thigh.

She drew her fingers away from her own folds and left it open so I could run my own hand there instead. My fingers edged along her lips parting them and working one inside her while I used my thumb to play with her clit. There was so much to take in. I watched my fingers enjoying her. I watched her own fingers damp with her juices move back up her body. She tasted one herself licking her own sweet essence of them.

The second, she slowly teased over her breast and hard nipple leaving it glinting. Then she reached up and tugged my head down towards it. Mouth parting as I went I closed around her nipple and breast sucking and nibbling hungrily swirling my tongue over that hard nub tasting.

There was something decadent and erotic about her doing it, about her in general. She had an undeniable presence that was hard to ignore. I swirled my tongue around her hard nipple making her gasp. Then just set my teeth there, nibbling and sucking. She was slick and wet and I drew my own fingers back ran them up to her mouth to brush over her lips smearing more of her juices there feeling her tongue flick out to tease.

I left her breast and rose up a little higher kissing her now tasting that sweetness on her lips, sharing it as our tongues duelled briefly before she eased apart those eyes watching me closely, alight with pleasure.

"More, I want more." She murmured softly.

I wasn't going to not do that. Not after what she had done downstairs. I kissed her again hard, hungry, chest vibrating before I trailed down planting more kisses over that slender figure. Across her collar bone, down between the slopes of her breasts, lower still across her taut flat belly until I reached her pussy using my arms to spread her wide apart leaving her bare and glistening ready to enjoy.

Her body writhed restlessly, hips sliding back and forth. This time I dived right in. I ran my tongue over those slick wet eager folds delving inside her. She moaned above me, hands clenching at the sheets.

"Oh yes that's it right there. Don't stop that just lick and suck me." She moaned urging me on. "I bet it feels good doesn't it tasting another woman. Been awhile since you got to enjoy that, and just think if you carry this on you'll be enjoying a whole lot more soon enough." She continued to call out teasing me as I enjoyed her.

I was moaning to, tongue buried deep inside her. She was right, the taste of her was intoxicating I couldn't get enough. Making her squirm closing my lips over the little nub of flesh and teasing it, sucking. Her hand settled in my hair holding me there while her hips strained back and forth sliding against my mouth moaning more and more.

"Oh yes, that's it. You're gonna make me cum, that's what I wanted, what I needed to enjoy. You’re making me cum all over your mouth." Her sultry teasing words only drove me on even more.

I buried my tongue inside her smooth bare sex, lapping up the taste of her as she spilled out. I kept my lips tight around her clit moaning as she rocked and ground herself against me harder, faster panting. Her cries echoed of the walls as she gave into that pleasure rushing through her body until finally she shuddered and writhed her back lifting of the bed.

She came hard her juices spilling out smearing against my mouth as she ground herself against me again and again until exhausted she fell back onto the bed panting while I slowly eased her into a blissful state of release finally easing my mouth away and just letting my hands run over her again.

It was quiet for several minutes just the sound of her breathing. Those pert breasts heaving as she calmed slightly before looking back at me those dark sultry eyes of hers slightly glazed now.

"Fuck me, I need you inside me right now." She murmured looking back at me.

I hesitated just a second licking my lips as I sat up. I was hard again and aching to do that, to feel what she would be like. As I eased myself forward she leaned up and placed a hand on my chest.

"Go slow and let us both see it. I want to watch you fuck me, I want to see your face as you enjoy another woman." She teased me again playfully.

I eased forward between her parted thighs eyes fixed on that gleaming wet slit. I held myself with one hand just guiding the swollen hard tip to her entrance and brushed it slowly along the length of her glossy wet lips. I could feel her, hot and wet so tempting. She moaned softly her hips sliding against me a little

"Go on now, do it, fuck me." She murmured that soft teasing voice sultry and hot.

I gritted my teeth and stroked the head rubbing it over her clit, back down edging apart her lips feeling her juices clinging to me. Then I slowly began to just nudge my way inside her, hips sliding forwards increasing the pressure slowly pushing myself inside her tight hot pussy.

I groaned out loud watching her pussy engulf my cock. The head first, then slowly enveloping the shaft an inch at a time as I slipped inside her body. It was delicious, warm and wet gripping my shaft tight as I pushed inside until the entire length was buried inside her. I felt her squeeze the shaft teasing me while we both savoured what we were doing.

"How does it feel? To be inside another woman again, to be fucking someone else, someone not your wife?" She teased again light and playful.

"It feels great, you feel incredible." I murmured softly hardly able to speak. Hardly able to even think, feeling her squeeze my cock.

"Then enjoy it, take me and fuck me. Tonight you get to enjoy everything you want to enjoy." She continued on teasing.

I held her hips holding her tight slowly starting to move now the both of us watching as I worked myself in and out of her parted thighs, my cock glossy and wet with her slick juices. I let one hand slide down to lightly tease her clit watching as she toyed with one hard nipple.

We moved together bodies sliding joined as I moved inside her. We both watched on hungry, lost in the pleasure and sight of my hard cock moving inside her, gleaming with her juices. The more I watched the more I enjoyed it, the more I wanted. I took her harder, deeper, thrusting in and out stretching her body as we came together making those perky firm breasts bounce.

"Lay down I want to ride you." She called out stopping me abruptly.

I wasn't questioning anything now, just running with whatever she wanted. I slipped out and lay down beside her as she shifted over to straddle my thighs. Her hand reached down grasped my length and guided it back to her pussy. As my head fell back I felt her glide down on me once more.

This time she was in control taking me as deep as she wanted. She would rise and fall, my hands on her hips holding her, helping her move. Or else she would just grind herself against me, her hips rocking and rolling back and forth while she squeezed my shaft making me quiver inside her.

Her breasts bounced once more the tight tips looking alluring, her skin flushed with colour and a light sheen of sweat we were working up as we fucked and enjoyed one another. She leaned down over me squashing her breasts to my chest, her hands holding mine down in control.

"I bet this was what you always wanted. A chance to fuck another woman. A chance to enjoy me." Her lips skimmed my neck and ear teasing and hot.

"It's your lucky night. You get to fuck me, and you don't even have to pull out. I want you to cum inside me. I want to feel it, I want you to see it dripping out of me and know you got to enjoy it with another woman."

Her teasing and dirty thoughts were driving me crazy harder and harder to resist.

"I bet you don't get that chance often do you. Just not to think of anything. Just fucking, raw and hard nothing between us. Just your aching hard cock spurting inside my tight wet pussy."

I groaned again surging up now, flipping her over onto her front and pinned her down underneath my body. I thrust back inside her from behind, my hips driving against the firm curve of her ass. The sound rang out, flesh on flesh mixing with the noise of our moans.

It felt incredible, the feel of her tight and wet clenching around my throbbing shaft. I lunged in and out my face buried in her hair drawing in the scent of her skin, her hands held my fingers curled together. The sensations were incredible fucking another woman, fucking Kate Beckinsale.

She panted and moaned beneath me, quivering as she gripped my shaft, pressed down into the duvet as I drove inside her slick wet sex. I couldn't stop myself, couldn't hold back and together we both knew what was coming.

"Oh god yes, that's it. Don't stop, don't stop. Just fuck me, make me cum all over that cock." Her voice rich and smooth was as intoxicating as her mind. Her mind for dirty talk urging me on only adding to the irresistibility of the situation.

But if that was what she wanted I wasn't going to stop. I held her hands pressed her down and fucked her, hard and deep pounding myself in and out of her. She arched her back flexing and straining and thrust back to meet me, our bodies slapping together rhythmically.

I released one hand sliding it around underneath us so I could just reach her clit and stroke it as well just seeking to push her over that edge. Not that she needed much encouragement. Between the touch of my fingers and the aching length of my cock working in and out she came crying out the sound muffled slightly by her face pressed into the bed but I felt her contract around me, squeezing tight as her juices soaked my length.

I continued on for several moments letting her ride out the orgasm before I slowed down. I was throbbing hard myself desperate to finish again but mindful of her wishes. The fact I wanted as much as she did to see her pussy gleaming wet after I was done with her not entirely far from my thoughts.

I slipped free and helped her roll over onto her back. Her skin was flushed, her breasts heaving but she looked incredible. She parted her legs wide apart eyes watching me glazed slightly but eager as they roamed over me. Her fingers toyed with herself as a slight smile tugged at her lips.

"Go on now finish it. Nice and slow. I want to feel every drop spill out inside me." She teased softly as I stroked myself against her entrance and fingers before sliding inside her again. I couldn't help myself. I was kneeling just rocking back teasing us both slowly filling her up with my length before withdrawing. Even so I could feel that tension build knew I was going to explode.

I teased us both as long as I could before slipping myself deep inside her as far as I could. My length squeezed by her muscles strained twitching as that sweet ache built and then exploded out. My hands holding her thighs, her upper body propped up, both watching and felt it all at the same time.

My cock unleashing it's sticky hot load deep inside her pussy. Spurt after spurt of fluid spilled inside her giving her that creamy finish she had been so desperate to enjoy. There was something sinfully delicious about doing it. Just pure unadulterated pleasure in satisfying that raw hunger to fuck and mate while we both moaned and enjoyed it all.

Finally shattered I slipped back out just smearing the remnants over her lips, brushing her clit. She reached down her fingers toying with herself again and after a moment we could both see the creamy fluid oozing out of her. That perfect creampie she had wanted.

"Oh yes, now that feels better." She gave a pleased sigh of pleasure.

"Shit I can't believe that. I guess I should be thanking you for that idea and Jules as well." I added smiling a little.

"Oh yes about that. Now that I remember she might not exactly have offered you up for the night. Especially not like this. So it might not be the best idea to mention it happened." She chuckled looking at me as my jaw dropped.

"You mean........" I half stammered out shock and disbelief taking over.

"Yes you just cheated on your wife, fucked another woman, and came inside another woman. But if it makes you feel any better I could have chosen anyone and I wanted you. And now you've done it once there's nothing stopping you from doing it again." She teased me with a flashing smile letting me watch as she tasted the creamy cum sliding out of her.

"After all we have all night now........."

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, this might be your best Kate story yet Darzan! She's definitely the perfect, sexy seductress, was hot as fuck.

3. Thanks Darzan thanked for this post
    Likes Darzan liked this post