Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "House Party" with Pia Miller

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "House Party" with Pia Miller

House Party
    With Pia Miller
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, gangbang, drunk, inc, blowjob, fingering, voyeur, spit-roasting, ass play
    DISCLAIMER: This of course NEVER happened, just a figment of my wildly twisted and inappropriate imagination.

It was the middle of the night when the phone rang, startling Pia on the couch. The actress looked out her window as she answered the call, watching as several teenage boys carried cartons of beer towards the neighborhood party down the street.

"Is Isaiah home?"

"No, he isn't." Pia answered. "Is this Ben?"

"Yes,"

"Ben, I thought Izzy was with you tonight?"

"Err-no he isn't, but he did say he was going to Dave's party down the street,"

Pia hung up the phone and was furious. Not only had her son lied, but he was probably going to get drunk and into all kinds of trouble. Looking down the street at the line of cars, the party was packed to capacity and had been going on for most of the afternoon.

Not only did Pia not approve of her son drinking, but she most certainly didn't endorse him associating with Dave and his friends, who were known around the neighborhood as local thugs. With her other son sleeping soundly upstairs, the single mother of two decided to go to the party and bring Isaiah home.

Having slipped on something casual to wear, Pia marched down to the end of the cul-de-sac and knocked on Dave's door, only to be greeted by a drunk teenager who simply handed her a cup of beer.

"Err, no thank you." she refused. "Have you seen Izzy?"

The inebriated teen simply shrugged before wandering off, leaving the front door wide open.

Inside, the hallway was filled with the strong scent of weed and loud, drunk teenagers. Pia recognised many of them from her sons school, and was surprised to see just how many people had managed to squeeze into the modest two bedroom home.

The family room was filled with even more boys, who sat around punching cones while a local slut blew her boyfriend on a nearby couch. It was there that she recognised Dave's older brother Mike, and confronted him.

"Isaiah, where is he!"

"I haven't seen him all night," Mike answered over the music.

Pia didn't believe him of course, and now stood in the hallway getting jostled by passersby.

"You know what, I don't believe you."

"Why would I lie?"

"Well if you do happen to see him, tell him that he needs to come home right now!"

"Err, sure."

Noting his dismissive tone, Pia stopped to argue her point.

"You know, I wasn't always an uptight bitch." she pointed out. "I used to go to parties like this all the time."

"I'm sure you did,"

"Trust me, there was a time I could drink any guy under the table."

"Prove it," Mike countered, handing her a beer.

To his surprise Pia not only drank it immediately but skulled the entire beverage in one go. The two neighbors then spent the next hour or so openly flirting with each other as they drank profusely.

"I should probably go," Pia ultimately slurred. "—before I make a fool of myself."

"What's the rush?"

"If you haven't noticed I'm probably the oldest girl here, and some of these younger studs are starting to look cute to me."

"A gorgeous woman with impulse problems," Mike grinned. "Sounds like fun to me."

"You have no idea. It's been years since I did anything fun like this."

Mike knew it wouldn't take much to get into her pants, assuming he could convince her to stick around long enough. In fact he'd always had a thing for older women, and Pia was one of the sexiest MILFs in the neighborhood.

"How about we go outside and find a place to talk," he suggested.

"Talk," she repeated. "Where's the fun in that?"

"Well, we could always go back to your place for some privacy."

"Not with my kid sleeping upstairs."

Mike grinned, "I suppose that all depends on how loud you get?"

The actress stopped, amused by his comment.

Despite being a few years younger, Mike sure was cocky and knew how to handle himself. Pia couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to bed someone like him, to bed a local bad boy. To do something wild and spontaneous like she did in her teen years.

"Sure. Why not. I'll give you a shot," she grinned playfully. "But first, which way is the bathroom."

Having pointed her in the general direction, the drunk MILF began making her way through the packed party and worked her way down the narrow hall, having to press her butt and chest against fellow patrons to get by.

While most of them ignored her completely, others used this opportunity to reach up and cop a quick feel of her body - her ass, hips, and breasts. Pia couldn't tell whose hands they belonged to, but at that point she was so drunk and giddy she didn't care. In fact it kinda amused her.

"Hey sweetie, where are you off to," one overly confident teen said while blocking her path.

"Excuse me, but do you know who you're talking to," she slurred back, only to hear the guys laugh around her.

The actress could barely push through the gauntlet of drunken boys when she felt a hand slide directly over her butt, while another wormed its way under her sweater top to squeeze her tits. When someone attempted to shove their hand into the back of her denim pants she finally snapped.

"Stop it, you little pervs! I'm old enough to be your mom."

This was greeted with more pinching and groping from the crowd, with one of the guys holding her in the middle of the hallway, allowing more hands to now squeeze and fondle her body in the dark.

Strangely enough, Pia felt a surge of adrenaline shoot up her spine as it had been years since anyone, much less a group of oversexed boys, had touched her like this. While a part of her knew how wrong it was, another part of her craved the attention, even if it was from a handful of pubescent teenagers.

Pia heard herself yelp out loud at the sheer savagery of their hands, but her voice could barely register above the loud music. When she looked over to see Dave standing in front of her she sighed in relieve, only to be shocked into silence as he suddenly shoved his hand into her pants and kissed her on the lips!

The drunk MILF could barely register what was going on as she then felt Mike appear behind her, and press himself up against her butt, reaching around with both hands to grope her breasts.

With her permission, she was then dragged into the nearest bedroom by the two brothers where her pants and top were pulled from her body, while grabbed by the hair and forced to suck Mike's cock.

"Yeah suck that dick, you fucking tease." he growled as he brought her lips down onto his rod.

Pia sucked him fervently as he fondled her breasts, while Dave moved his head between her thighs and attempted to lick her pussy.

The actress immediately attempted to protest, having never agreed to a threesome much less allow one of her sons classmates to eat her pussy, but as Dave's tongue pushed against her clit she squealed with delight, and spread her legs for him - granting him FULL access to her sex.

The dark room was suddenly a hive of activity, with Pia finding herself completely surrounded by several boys who had initially groped and manhandled her in the hallway.

Dave sucked and slurped, pushed and pulled, digging deep into her cunt with his tongue, drawing her lips into his mouth, lashing at her clit and sucking it hard. Pia could only thrash about wildly on the bed and buck her hips, her juicy pussy literally smearing his entire mouth and chin.

"Yeah, eat her fucking cunt-" someone growled from the crowd. "She fucking loves that shit, look at her."

Mike fucked her sweet mouth at the same time before he suddenly pulled out and quickly moved to mount her, placing her long legs over his shoulders and pounding her as several boys now groped her tits. One boy in particular leaned over and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth, causing her head to fall back and cry out loud.

"Nghh-yes!"

In all the times Mike and Pia had casually flirted with each other, he never imagined this would be the way he'd finally bed his hot neighbor. That being said, it didn't take very long for him to reach his limitations, and as he pulled out to blow his load all over her pussy, Pia cried out in frustration.

"oh-no, please. Don't stop now! I want more. Give me more, please! Fuck me."

A lean, muscular kid quickly took his place and threw a few extra pumps into her before he too lost his ability to hold off and blew his wad all over her flat belly.

This was followed up by two more participants, both blowing their loads within minutes of each other before Pia was promptly flipped onto her hands and knees and directed to suck two cocks in front of her face, as a third knelt behind her and slid home without much effort.

"God damn, she's so hot and tight!" the boys exclaimed as they high-five'd each other. "This is the best house party ever!"

Several boys now jerked off around her as they watched Pia's ass quiver while a teenager pounded her doggie-style, slapping her ass for good measure while various hands played with her breasts. As soon as the boy fucking her came, another one took his place, and so on and so forth it went over the next hour.

Meanwhile, Isaiah walked into Dave's party and immediately recognised that most of the boys were either drunk or stoned. Word quietly spread of his arrival, as Pia was s
    till busy in one of the bedrooms having a fucking teen TRAIN pulled on her!

Having had at least a dozen guys - most of which were half her age - fuck her in that room, she was currently on her knees in the corner where Dave was sat on a beanbag getting a sloppy blowjob from her, while another "kid" fucked her from behind.

Some of the boys slithered away fearing trouble, but many of them just suppressed giggles, wanting to watch the drama play out the moment Isaiah discovered his mom was the nights party favor. Noting his arrival, Mike immediately grabbed a blanket from the bed and covered Pia's head and shoulders with it, completely disguising her identity.

Isaiah soon noticed the activity in the back of the house, grabbed a beer and went to investigate.

The teenagers were pretty quiet now, most of them having been fucked or sucked by Pia at one point or another. A stereo was playing at a medium volume as Izzy quietly poked his head into the bedroom and asked what was going on, to which a kid simply claimed it was one of Mike's latest conquests.

"She'll fuck just about anyone tonight," he smirked. "And she's hot as hell!"

"Did I miss all the action?"

"Not at all, Izzy. They haven't stopped fucking her now for over an hour."

"She must be really hot," she said naively.

"Get in line and you might get lucky."

Isaiah couldn't see much of the woman in question but from what he could tell she was definitely attractive. From his viewpoint at the door she didn't appear to be young, but was no doubt fit as a fiddle and possessed an incredible body. He couldn't help but get hard as he watched the guys spit-roast the moaning woman and spank her butt.

"You should get in there, bro." one of the other guys encouraged.

Of course, Izzy was no virgin by any stretch of the imagination, but he couldn't help but wonder if he actually had the courage to fuck someone in front of a room full of people. He quickly glugged down his beer hoping to gain some liquid courage, before he stepped into the room to get a closer look at the hot, nasty action.

When the guy fucking her from behind finally pulled out, Isaiah was rewarded with a full view of her perfect ass, and immediately noticed that she was fully shaved clean. The mere notion turned him on for some reason, supporting his theory that not only was she extremely sexy but she clearly took care of herself.

When nobody else volunteered to go next, some of his "friends" encouraged him to fuck her.

"Go ahead, it'd be great!" they chuckled. "She's hot as hell. She's up for it!"

Not wanting to back down, the naive teen walked over behind the mystery brunette and gently spanked her firm ass, causing most of the room to break out into hysterics.

When he realised how "popular" he seemed with some of the other guys in the room, he decided to go for it and pulled down his pants, causing his hard prick to spring free. Fortunately for him, he'd always been gifted with an above average cock, so he didn't feel nearly as embarrassed as he thought he would exposing himself to the other boys.

"Holy shit," one of the drunk guys exclaimed. "-this is going to be epic!"

With the others watching on intently, Isaiah carefully moved in behind the naked woman and aimed his cock directly at her glistening pussy, making sure to rub the head of his bell-end along her slippery lips, before pushing in.

You could cut the tension with a knife, as two of the onlookers burst out laughing before running out of the room, while Izzy effortlessly slipped into her warm velvet cunt and started to saw his hips back and forth.

"Holy shit, this is crazy!"

"Good, isn't she." Dave grinned from the other side.

Isaiah simply nodded in agreement and worked up a slow and steady pace. He grabbed her hips for extra leverage and thrust harder, deeper, causing his pubic hair to tickle her ass. He looked up at Dave, who was still getting a blowjob, and noticed the huge evil grin on his face.

"Slap her ass a little, she likes that."

The clueless teenager was only happy to oblige, spanking her firm ass before reaching under to fondle her breasts - noting how incredibly erect her nipples appeared to be. A crowd was gathering around them, some were suppressing laughs, but Izzy wasn't paying attention to them but solely concentrating on the tight, wet pussy he was fucking.

At this point Pia's mouth and jaw were sore from sucking dick, but she hadn't had this much fun since her teenage years. Her initial inhibitions were still present, but mostly she was drunk and numb and in total denial about her situation.

When she felt the latest cock pump into her, the size and girth of this boy felt fantastic. This one certainly felt bigger than the others, and judging from his hip movements and the way he gently massaged her breasts, he knew what he was doing.

"Ummpphh-" she let out with a mouthful of cock.

"Yeah, fuck her harder." Dave encouraged. "Really pound her, man. Trust me, she can take it."

Pia groaned as she wondered which boy this was, but she couldn't look back and encourage him as she had a mouthful of beef. For his part Dave found the entire sordid ordeal so hot and taboo, he could barely contain himself and soon exploded into her mouth, filling her throat with hot salty semen as she swallow it down without choking or having any of it dribble out.

Having had his fun, Dave climbed out of the beanbag and walked out of the room laughing hysterically. At this point, both Pia and Isaiah were now left to their own devices, lost in the heat of passion as they fucked each other senseless to a packed room of curious onlookers.

When Isaiah felt her push back against his cock and beg for more, he was too happy to oblige her. Izzy reached up to grab a fistful of her long dark hair, and pumped his hips even harder than before - causing his balls to slap loudly against her clit.

"Ugh—fuck!" Pia let out as he grabbed her flared hips with both hands and drilled her savagely, trying his best to impress his friends.

The action made her grunt and grovel as he pounded her cunt with his sizeable cock. Isaiah knew he was going to cum soon, and made the room gasp out loud when he was then encouraged by one of the guys to mess around and stick his finger in her butt as they fucked.

Not one to back down from a challenge, he happily probed her tiny starfish with his finger while slamming into her again and again, grinning smugly like an idiot to his friends as he now filled both her holes.

"Holy-fuck!" the room erupted, as he withdrew his finger from her snug bunghole and sucked it clean before plunging it back inside.

"ugh, ugh, ugh-god, don't stop! I'm cumming...!" Pia finally moaned out loud as she slowly grew more vocal and animated, whipping her hips and inviting him to finger her asshole as he fucked her. "-don't stop!!"

Isaiah, bless his heart, was only encouraged by this and made the entire audience gasp yet again as he hovered over her perfect formed butt and slobbered out a long drool of spit all over her backdoor, using his own saliva to lube her bunghole.

Pia was absolutely beside herself, grinding her hips and thrashing about wildly before turning to see the boy who was giving her the fuck of the night. As she looked back, Isaiah who was on the verge of climax locked eyes with his mother who gasped out loud.

"ooh, oh—ISAIAH!" she shuddered.

Her son only half registered that the woman getting fucked by him was his own mom, and despite himself his body continued to pummel her as his organ exploded. The actress too was on the brink of climax as she cried his name. Izzy couldn't help but slam his hips involuntarily as he blew his load deep inside his mothers cunt, filling her womb with her sons gooey seed.

In fact he came so hard that his seed shot out and landed all over her butt and back, covering her body in hot slimy jism. With the euphoric applause of onlookers, he squeezed his spent cock only to realize the full gravity of the situation.

"Mom! What the hell are you...?"

"Izzy—" she panted as the room burst into hysterics and Isaiah barely zipped up his pants before storming out of the party to run home, leaving Pia to search around the room for her clothes.

...to be continued?

Post Thanks / Like

Fark. If you're going to hell for writing this, I guess I'll meet you there for liking it, lol

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Holy shit, mate... that was hot as fuck.

I guess my invite to the party must have gotten lost in the mail. lol.

5. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG - awesome story - I can't believe what I just read....when will part 2 be anticipated TPG?

7. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuckkkk.... That is too HOT!

9. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post