List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Easy Enough" with Scarlett Johansson

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Easy Enough" with Scarlett Johansson

Easy Enough
    With Scarlett Johansson
    Written by MacedMan

Codes: MF, Anal
    DISCLAIMER: This story is fictional and uses characters from the movie 'Don Jon' which I do not own, the other characters are created by me.

Authors Note: Hey, been a while since I've posted here, but I'm back. This series I'm about to embark on can be seen as a spiritual successor of sorts to the Film Buff series. Each new story will be set in a different movie/tv universe and will feature usually original characters, meeting and fucking the stars of those stories. So this first one is an original character meeting Scarlett Johansson's character from the movie 'Don Jon', I hope you enjoy, it feels good to be back after a period of time in the wild.

SKIP TO THE PICTURES FOR THE SEX

'How's the talent tonight?' I ask as I casually stroll over to my boys, a group of four men who I do two things with; pick up chicks and work out. We work out to get chicks, we drink to get chicks, our lives revolve around chicks.

'Pretty good,' Ramon says, scanning the dance floor from our vantage point at the bar. 'Some hot chicks tonight.'

I nod excitedly as I order a drink, we don't get anything too heavy, we want to get laid, not wasted. 'I don't know Ramon,' I respond, taking a look for myself. 'Looks like either I've fucked up, one of you four have or they ain't worth fucking.'

I tend to be a bit more picky when it comes to chicks, I work hard on my body, so I should get the best right?

Carl looks out to the crowd and then over to the entrance. 'Fuck, guys, we got a dime alert, I repeat, a dime pack has entered the building!'

The four of us all look to the entrance, five chicks walk in, all of them eights and above. I myself have never strayed further down from eight, the rest of the guys have been known to go down to six, sometimes even fives. The girl in front though, was a ten, an actual, real life ten, it had been a long time since I'd been confronted by one of those.

'Dibs,' I say immediately. 'On the ten in the red dress.'

The rest of the boys laugh. 'Good luck with that, she looks like she's tighter than a clam.'

'Yeah, we'll glady go for the nines,' Ramon says as the women all approach the bar.

Almost immediately, one at a time, the boys all fly over like vultures, offering to buy each of their chosen women a drink. I hang back, this blonde in the red dress, I knew her type, she liked to think of herself as prim and proper. She only comes to clubs to show off and make herself feel better, she loves getting approached by guys so she can get a free drink and turn them away at the end of the night. Luckily for me, I knew how to handle women like that.

She's now leaning against the bar near me, looking at her friends, confused that they're getting the attention for once. 'Hey,' she says to me after a few minutes of being ignored. 'You gonna buy me a drink or what?'

I look at her and smirk. 'What, you ain't got money?'

She's shocked beyond belief, her green eyes glaring at me, her thick blowjob lips, curling downwards into a pissed off expression. 'Oh I'm sorry, didn't realise you were gay,' she says, turning her hips against the bar so she was facing me.

'Not gay,' I say. 'Just not an idiot.'

She can't belive what she's hearing. 'Idiot? What you don't know how bars work?'

'I know all too well,' I say, continuing not to face her directly as she moved up the bar to get closer to me. 'You're gonna let me buy you drinks all night, flirt with me and everything, but at the end, you're gonna bail, and I ain't in the money wasting business.'

I look down at her, she was much shorter than me. 'Well I guess you've got me pegged,' she says, looking over at her friends, who are all now getting drinks bought for them and have been taken to boothes to talk with my friends. 'How about this, you buy your drinks, I buy my drinks, but we make it look like you're buying my drinks, if those women think for even second that I'm not the hottest inthe room, everything goes to shit.'

I nod and turn to the bartender, and point down at my glass and then make the hand gesture for two. 'You can put the money right in my back pocket there,' I say, as she pulls a note from her purse.

She smirks at me, looking to be genuinely excited by me. 'Well your the boss it seems,' she says, carefully placing her hand in my back pocket, leaving a note inside.

'Let's sit,' I say, placing my hand on her waist and leading her across the room to my private booth.

'You know someone here or something?' She asks as we sit down, clearly shocked that we were in the VIP section.

'Kinda,' I nod, keeping close to her as we sip our drinks. 'So why do you come to bars if you don't intend on leaving with anyone?' I ask bluntly.

She's surprised for a moment, but quickly composes herself. 'You know, I've been doing it so long that I don't even know anymore.'

'Figures,' I say, looking down at her impressive cleavage.

'What was your name anyway?' The woman asks suddenly.

I laugh. 'Call me Ron,' I respond. 'And you?'

'Barbara,' she answers. 'So, tell me, how do you know the owner?'

We talk for a while, the bartender bringing drinks over throughout the night, the two of us getting closer and closer. Her laughing, me oggling her body as she pretends not to notice. The two of us commenting and watching as one by one, her friends are whisked out of the bar by my friends.

'And that's the last one,' I say as Ramon takes her friend out of his booth and heads toward the door.

'Can't believe she's going home with him,' Barbara says, shaking her head, fiddling with the straw in her now empty drink. 'She's married you know.'

'Ramon has a way with women,' I say as we watch them not leave but instead head to the bathrooms.

'Oh my god,' Barbara exclaims, placing her hand on my thigh. 'What a whore!'

I place my hand on her wrist and drag her hand up my leg, she doesn't seem to care as she turns to me. 'What do you say we get going ourselves,' I ask, staring deep into her eyes now.

She keeps her hand on my thigh. 'What are you talking about, we're not going home together, you said it yourself.'

I run my hand up her arm to her shoulder. 'That was when I was gonna buy you drinks, it's different now, you could have left a long time ago.'

'I can't,' she says, not doing anything about my invading hands. 'I don't do one night stands.'

'Who says it has to be a one night stand?' I say as I run my other hand up her leg and lean in to kiss her.

She kisses me back, softly, no tongue before she pulls away. 'I don't believe in sex on the first date... you gotta work for it.'

I kiss her cheek and whisper in her ear while my hand runs up her bare thigh. 'I think a part of you believes that, but I think another part of you just wants me to take you home and fuck you like you've never been fucked before.'

She moans softly. 'Fuck,' she breathes. 'Fuck, okay, take me out of here.'

I pull away and take her by the hand, leading her across the bar not to the exit but to the back entrance. 'Where's your car?' She asks as I lead her to an alley way.

'Don't have one,' I say as I press her against the wall and kiss her hard on the lips, forcing my tongue down her throat.

I place one hand on her waist, and another under her dress. 'Mmm,' she moans. 'I might fuck you tonight,' she breathes as my hard cock presses against her pussy. 'But not in an alley way, I'm not a whore.'

'I know,' I say as I grop her tit and ass. 'I just couldn't wait.'

I pull away again and take her by the hand. 'I live close by,' I say, leading the two of us across the street to my apartment building.

I take her upstairs to my apartment that I share with two friends. 'This is a really nice place,' she says as I open the door. 'You got roommates?'

'Yeah, but they should be pretty busy fucking your friends,' I say as I close the door and push her against it, passionately kissing her as she opens her legs.

'Fuck,' she moans as I turn her around so her ass is pressed against my cock and her tits are pressed against my door. 'Your cock feels so big.'

'It is,' I say as I grope her tits. 'And it's ready for you.'

'Take me to your bedroom,' she says as she grinds on my cock.

'Why?' I ask, pulling her dress down and droping her bra. 'We can have fun right here.'

'I'm not that kind of girl,' she breathes, her sexy voice making me nearly explode then and there.

'Tonight, you are,' I say as I turn her back around and push her down to the floor.

She just looks up at me. 'I've never done this before...'

'What?' I question. 'Sucked cock?'

She shakes her head. 'Never.'

'That's a fucking waste,' I say as I unzip my pants and pull down my underwear, ripping my eight inch cock out and aiming it at her face. 'That's like if... you had a dog and never walked it, those lips are made to suck cock.'

'It's dirty,' she says, looking at my cock with nervousness.

'That's why it's good,' I laugh. 'Just give it a look, don't worry, I keep it clean.'

The gorgeous babe looks at my cock and pokes her tongue out, takes it in her hands and licks the tip. 'Good so far,' I say, running a hand though her hair.

She smiles. 'It actually tastes good,' she says as she licks it again, this tie the underside.

'Oh baby you're a natural,' I say as she licks my cock, up and down.

'Thanks,' she says as she circles the head with her tongue.

'Now kiss it,' I command, taking a firm grip on her head.

She does as she's told, puckering her cock sucking lips and giving my prick a massive sloppy kiss. 'Fucking perfect,' I say, the feeling of her lips slobbering on my cock is sublime.

'Take it in your mouth,' I say, pushing her head down as she swallows the head of my cock in her mouth.

'Now suck.'

She sucks, and she sucks well, even instinctively bobbing slightly as she lovingly jerks my cock while blowing it. 'God you're amazing baby!'

She moans in passionate surprise, almost like she'd just realised that this whole time she needed to be sucking cock. 'Fuck!" I breathe, my hands gripping hard on her skull, lightly bucking my hips into her.

My cock runs along her tongue as she playfully wraps it around, she seemingly has an inate understanding of how to treat a cock. 'The balls!' I moan as I close my eyes, while pillaging her mouth. 'Massage my- uggghhh'

Before I can even command her she's doing it, groping and stroking the underside of my balls while they threaten to slap her chin.

'You are a perfect slut,' I moan as I open my eyes and look down into hers, excitedly looking right back up at me.

I buck harder, wanting to fuck her beautiful face. She moans loudly as I begin to lose all fear of hurting her, furiously ramming my cock in and out of her cock sucking lips. 'Take it,' I seeth as she continues to make eye contact with me.

Her hands move from my balls, which are in fact now just smacking her chin, and press against the door behind her. 'Uggghhh,' she moans, spit falling from her mouth as I roughly grip her skull, fucking her mouth as if it were a fuck toy.

'This is why you go to the clubs,' I exclaim as I continue to rapidly skull fuck her, my fingers tangled in her blonde locks. 'You've been waiting for a man to treat you the way you were made to be treated,' I seeth, feeling at any moment I would explode and choke her with my cum.

'Fuck!' I exclaim, pulling my cock out of her mouth and gripping her by the head, practically dragging her to her feet. 'I'm fucking you before I cum,' I say as I yank down her red dress, revealing her black bra and panties fully.

'What a fucking body,' I say as I grip her by the cheek with one hand and unbutton my shirt with the other.

'Fuck me,' she moans in her sexy voice. 'God I need you to teach me a lesson,' she begs as she places her hands on my chest, helping me unbutton my shirt.

I pull off my jacket and shirt and step out of my pants and underwear. 'Don't worry,' I say as I grab her from underneat her legs and hoist carry her. 'You're gonna walk away having learnt a lot... well, you may not be able to walk,' I laugh as I drape her over the arm of my couch and pull down her panties, revealing her clean shaven, soaking wet cunt.

'Fuck me!' She begs as I throw her panties to the floor and step between her legs, aiming my cock at her pussy, her back arched over the arm of my couch.

I grip her waist as she wraps her legs around mine and I slowly enter my cock into her waiting cunt. 'Yeesss!' She moans, hands clawing into the couch cushions as I jam the length of my cock into her moist box.

'Fuck,' I moan. 'Tight as fuck,' I exclaim, I expected as much.

'Ugghhh,' she moans, I grip her waist tighter and pull back, readying myself and her for the rough fucking she was to recieve.

'I'm not gonna go easy on you,' I mutter, even though she practically feels like a virgin.

'Don't,' she moans. 'I want you to treat me like a loose slut.'

'I'm gonna make you into one,' I moan, reaching forward and groping her tits through her bra as I pump back in, causing her to practically screech in pleasure.

'Fuck yes, right there,' she exclaims. 'That's perfect.'

I fuck her as hard as I can, pulling down her bra and groping at her perfect double dee's while I roughly ram my cock in and out of her. 'Tell me how much you love it,' I command. 'Tell me how much you love my cock.'

'I fucking need it,' she gasps, unable to let go of her grip around my legs or her grip on the couch as I plough her. 'That cocks gonna make me cum!'

'Already?' I laugh while squeezing at her nipples. 'Fuck you really are hard to get, if this is all it takes to get you to cum!'

'Fuck!' She moans, not even caring about what I was saying, her eyes closed and her chest heaving as I play with it. 'Je... Je.... Fu... Jesus... Fucking... Ugggh Fuck! Jesus Fucking Christ Yes!' She explodes, cumming hard as I violated her. 'I'm fucking...cumming!'

I smirk at the bewildered, pleasured taken expression on her goddess like face. 'Good,' I say as I slow down. 'Now it's my turn.'

I flip her over so her stomach was laying on the arm of the couch and her legs were practically touching the ground. 'I've never done it like this,' she somehow managed to say through deep breaths.

'If you're gonna become a slut,' I say, unhooking her bra and letting it fall to the couch. 'You gotta learn to take it like a slut,' I say, giving her incredible, almost unbelievably perfect ass a hard slap for good measure.

'Uggghhh!' She moans.

I smile and rub my hands on her ass cheeks, readying my cock at the entry way. 'You ready?' I ask.

'I'm-'

I shove my eight inch cock deep into her now sloppy cunt, gripping her ass cheeks as I grit my teeth and bang her.

'Arrrrgggh!' She screams, if my roommates were home, fucking her friends, there'd be no doubt that they could hear us.

'That's it,' I say as I doggy fuck her. 'Scream loud enough so your friends know how you take it.'

'Ooohhh fuck!' She cooes loudly, her titties jiggling and slapping her ribs.

I give her ass another slap, and pound her harder. 'Who's a good slut?' I question.

'Me!' She responds, happily taking the abuse.

I look to my left and see Ramon, standing there with his girl, both of them completely naked. The girl is looking at the scene in absolute shock, but Ramon has an expression on his face that says 'There he goes again.'

'Oh my god!' The girl says quiet enough that Barbara can't hear.

'Bitch, shut up,' Ramon laughs, grabbing her by the tits as she giggles and lets him drag her back into his room.

'Tell me how much of a slut you are,' I command as I slap her ass with every third or forth pump.

'I'm a dirty slut,' she breathes. 'I'm a dirty fucking whore!'

'Good,' I say, rewarding her by reaching forward and pulling her up by her shoulder, gripping her fat tit with my left hand while I continue to penetrate her.

'What else?' I seeth into her ear, roughly groping her left jug.

'I'm a cunt!' She exclaims. 'I'm a fucking cunt, who teases men but secretly wants them to ravage her.'

'Not so secret anymore,' I laugh, pulling her hair as I rapidly fuck her. 'You're gonna be my little slut from now on,' I breathe.

'Yes!' She moans as I kiss the side of her lips as I pull my cock from her pussy and steady it on her asshole.

'What are you-'

'UUUUGGGGGHHHH!' She bellows, in shock at the length of my cock entering her incredibly tight ass.

'Oohhhhhh fuuuuuck,' I moan as I slowly push my cock in her butthole. 'This is the tightest ass I've ever fucked.'

'It's my first time,' she lets out.

'I know that,' I laugh as my cock finally completely fills her ass. 'Still tight, even for that.'

'I'm gonna... fuck... I'm gonna cum again...' She jitters out.

'I know,' I moan as I pull out and shove my cock back in. 'Can you hold it? Hold it so you cum when I do.'

'Y-y-y-yes!' She manages.

'Don't worry Barbara, I'm close,' I moan, gripping her tit and pulling my other arm back to grip her ass cheek as I slowly but surely fuck her ass.

There's now way I was going to last much longer anyway, so I decide to make a break for it, roughly slapping her ass as I buttfuck it. 'I'm fucking close!' I exclaim. 'Cum for me slut!' I exclaim.

It takes no time, the two of us immediately fall into ecstasy as I cum hard in her asshole. She too cums, at the same time, her screams of pleasure filling not only the apartment, but surely the whole building.

'Fuck,' I pant, falling foward on top of her, breathing heavily as she attempts to speak.

'You made me....' she pants. 'You made me blasphamy.'

'Trust me,' I let out. 'Jesus liked what he heard.'

End of Chapter One

Post Script: I hope everyone enjoyed that one, would you like to see more? I have plenty of different movies and universes to choose from, are you interested in seeing a direct sequel to this? Where our hero teaches Barbara even more about being a slut? Feel free to comment or PM with suggestions and requests.

Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for the next chapter!!:bravo:
    I loved it!!

3. Thanks MacedMan thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, MacedMan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, chapter two is incoming, just got a couple of other stories in the pipeline. Any requests?

5. Likes TheLW liked this post