"Did I do something ma'am?" he asks her in respect. Her huge tits are nearly in his face and he gets such a hard on.

"No, I have a job for you, and I need to talk to you in private. Come now please?" Kent walks behind the greatest pair of legs he has ever seen. She opens the door for him and she watches him walk into her office.

She walks past him and she sits on the edge of her desk, she crosses her long gorgeous legs, and she smiles down at him. "I need a favor."

His eyes scan her beautiful black body and his imagination goes totally wild. Naomi continues to smile down to him. "What do you need?" he asks her.

"If you can get your eyes out from under my skirt you'll know." She smiles as she crosses her long and oh so sexy legs. "See something you like down there?"

"Are you aware you're not wearing any…" Kent's legs shakes, as he nearly cums as he looks to her cunt.

Naomi leans down and she looks into his eyes, "Kent I don't even own a pair of panties."

"You mean you…" he actually cums a little bit in his undies and he looks up to the beautiful African American woman before him.

"Don't try and tell me you have never looked up my skirt before. I have seen you do it." She smiles a soft and very sexy smile at him.

"Am I in trouble?" Kent begins to shake, as he looks to the beautiful Naomi Watson.

"For looking up my skirt? Hardly…" Naomi laughs a very sexy laugh and she looks to Kent. "If I fired every man who looked up my skirt I and some of the girls would have a lot of work to do."

Kent looks up to the beautiful face of Naomi, and she smiles down at him. "You really like my legs don't you?"

"Yes ma'am. Do not be offended please?" Kent looks down to her sexy knees.

"Glad to hear it. My next question is super important and please tell me the complete truth. Are you a virgin?" She smiles down to him, and he shakes some. "This has nothing to do with if I plan to keep you, so be honest." She knows damn well that Kent is a virgin he shakes whenever any attractive woman talks to him.

Kent looks to the floor and he says in a very low voice, "Yes, I am a virgin." His legs stop shaking.

"Please look into my eyes when I say this?" Kent looks up into her beautiful brown eyes. "It's okay if you are a virgin. Understand?" she smiles to the very cute Kent Carter, and he nods. "Want to loose it?"

His eyes widen as he cums inside of his pants so hard. Kent's face turns beet red, as he covers his pants. Thank god they wear black pants here or they'd have some bad rumors to come when he leaves. "I am so sorry!"

"Not the first time a man has came inside of my office, but I am not offering." She crosses her legs, as a look of disappointment covers his face. "Maybe I should not sit on my desk when I make this offer?" she wants to fuck him so bad now.

"Trust me you and me having this conversation is a dream I have often." Kent looks to her legs once more, and she bites her lip hard.

"Do you know who Charisma Carpenter is, Kent?" Naomi crosses her legs once more. God she is so wet. She wants to fuck him so bad.

"Yes, from both Buffy and Angel?" Kent begins to drool some more, and Naomi smiles at him.

"Yes, a very beautiful women who enjoys fucking virgins. Want a piece of her?" Naomi smiles to the handsome virgin before her. by all rights the handsome boy before her should have lost his already.

"Do I have to?" He asks so afraid he'll embarrass himself before her like he has his boss.

"No, you don't have to, but I'll pay you five thousand dollars to do it." Naomi smiles down to her handsome virgin before her.

His eyes widen at the thought of having five thousand dollars in his hand, and Naomi smiles down to him. "And any hot chick who comes in here shall pay you money to have sex with you if they wish to do so."

"I'll do it then…" His eyes look to her exceptional legs, and Naomi smiles at him.

"Want to touch them?" Naomi asks him with a smile. She takes a hold of his hand, and she leads him to touch her calf. His hand is excellent and she moans some, as it moves over her muscled calf. "You got excellent hands."

Later that evening Kent meets Naomi outside of the hotel. She smiles down to him as she wears her long black evening gown. "Hello handsome. Are you ready for her?"

"Yes ma'am." He tries to control his shaking, and she leans down and she looks into his eyes. Her so can see her huge tits as she does.

"Listen, relax and have fun. I have fucked her before and she is totally cool." She notices he's looking down her top, and she smiles at him. "See something you like?"

"I was just…" He looks up into her amazing brown eyes in fear.

"You sure sucked the shit out of them this afternoon, so don't worry. How did you enjoy eating my pussy?" the look on his face suggests that he totally zoned out by the time he got to eating her out, and she smiles at him. "Don't worry kid, I kinda had to get your feet wet a little bit. Go now and have fun."

She walks to the limousine before her and a handsome man takes her hand and he kisses it. She kisses his cheek softly and he helps her get inside of it. She crosses her incredible legs, and Kent notices she is wearing black stockings not that she needs them. He did put some major hickies on her legs. he still can't believe that she let him do that to her.

Naomi smiles at him as the man she's with closes the door and pays attention to her. Kent shakes his head as he turns and he walks into the building. He wants to fuck Naomi so bad. He looks to the desk where Jenna Hancock the nighttime manager sits, and he shows her the keys to Naomi's office.

He was told that she would not give him any shit for what he's going to do, but to stay out of her hair. Jenna gives him a look suggesting that she is not thrilled with what he's doing, but she does not get up or anything. He lets himself into her office and he picks up the towels to take to Charisma.

As he heads up Naomi's secret stairway he sighs some because he half expects the beautiful and very sexy Charisma Carpenter from both Buffy and Angel to kick him out or something.

He unlocks her door and he walks inside of her room and he whistles at how nice it is. Kent then hears the shower turn off. "Is that for me or are you breaking in?"

Kent looks at the shower door and he sees a beautiful and butt ass naked Charisma Carpenter before him with a smile. She is soak and wet and she taps her foot. "Are you going to dry me off before I slip and fall?"

He quickly rushes over and Kent begins to dry off her exceptional body. At first he's a little uneasy but the more he dries her off the braver he gets. He eventually dries off her pussy with his soft towels and she moans.

"You know you are naked right?" Kent asks her incase Charisma might be a drug user or something.

She looks to Kent and she asks, "Do you mind my body? Does it offend you?" Charisma looks to him like he's nuts or something.

Kent blushes some as his eyes go over her incredible body. "No, I will be thinking of it for the rest of my life."

Charisma smiles at Kent and she asks, "What will you think of my tits, legs, or ass?"

"Your legs are so incredible." His eyes scan her sexy legs, and she bends her left leg flexing her thigh.

"With or without stockings?" she walks away from him in a model strut, and she looks to him.

"I'd kill to see you in black stockings!" Kent nearly shouts, and Charisma grins at him.

She walks to the dresser and she takes out a pair of black stockings, and she shows them to Kent. She then walks to the bed and she slides one on very slowly her sexy brown eyes look to him, as she slides both of them onto he legs.

Charisma then crosses them and she looks to Kent. "Sit beside me, please?" Kent walks to her and he sits beside of someone who is totally naked, and his hard on stands up. She looks down to it with approval. "Nice package, you must be a total virgin. Have you even kissed a girl, yet?"

Kent leans in and he kisses her with great passion and she kisses with back with powerful lust. His hands gently touch her huge tits and Charisma moans as he does. Kent continues to touch her huge tits gently and she opens her eyes.

"They are not fragile, kid. Play rough with them?" Charisma smiles at him as she takes her own hands and she plays with her tits nice and rough. She then takes his hand and she leads it to her tits. "Hurt me now?"

Kent puts his shaking hands on her large tits and he begins to play with them nice and hard. Charisma moans hard, as he does it and she closes her eyes. She lies on her back and she looks up to him as he plays with her tits. "You can touch other things you know?"

His hand moves up her inner thigh and she moans hard and she closes her beautiful brown eyes. His hand continues to move up her inner thigh and she asks, "Can you fuck me now?"

Her eyes widen as his hand touches her pussy a little hard and she exhales really hard. Charisma's head goes back and her chest expands as he continues to massage it so hard. "Do you like this?" Kent asks her.

"God yes!" His fingers really explore her clit, and it drives her totally nuts. Her eyes roll back as her large chest heaves so hard and she exhales. He then slides a finger inside of her and she clamps down on it so hard.

Charisma gives him a steamy look and she asks, "Care to put your dick inside of here?" he moves his finger inside of her so hard, and she moans so loud. "I just came a little!"

Kent pulls his finger out of her and he tastes it. "Tastes good." He then stands up and he removes his pants. His penis stands out from under his boxer shorts.

"Like Sponge Bob, huh?" Charisma smiles at his boxers. "Patrick looks so huge. Can he cum out and play?" she sits on her knees and she pulls down his underwear, and she looks up to him. "Impressive. You are under twenty also right?"

"Yes, oh god what are you going to do?" his erection has not been this big before except when he saw up Naomi's skirt.

She runs her tongue up it, and she smiles at him, "Suck you dry."

"You know I won't last too long." His eyes roll back and he drools some, as she licks him again. She inches him slowly into her mouth and she looks up to him.

Charisma's lips are so incredible as they suck on him so hard. Her tongue moves over his dick with such experience, and he asks, "This ain't the first time you have done this have you?"

She looks up to him and she smiles as she pulls him out of her and she asks, "You don't have to try and not cum so hard. You look like you might pop something. We have got all night."

The beautiful actress puts him back into her mouth and her incredible tongue moves over him with such enthusiasm. His body begins to shake as he begins to loose control, and her hand moves up his inner thigh. She grabs his balls and she milks him hard as she lets go of his mouth.

Kent looks down in horror as he cums right into her face. "OH MY GOD! I am so sorry!" he picks up his shirt, and he hands it to her.

"Kid, its no big deal, so relax." She takes his hand, and she makes him let go of the shirt. Charisma stands up and she looks into his eyes. "Give you one hundred bucks to lick it off?"

Kent looks into her beautiful brown eyes and he shakes his head no, "I can't. I am so sorry." He continues to look at her. No way he can even lick his own cum off of her face.

Charisma then smiles to him and she laughs a little. "Never met a guy who said yes to that. How about five hundred?" She looks into his eyes for a moment, and she shouts, "Oh my god you are thinking of doing it!" she shakes her head. "I am going to shower. Order some food and drink for us. Yes, you can order beer." Charisma then walks into the bathroom leaving Kent alone.

He walks to the bed and he picks up the phone and he orders room service. About a half-hour later Charisma does a cartwheel out of the bathroom and she begins to cheer. "HEY! Who has a big dick? Kent does Kent does! Whose cum tastes like ice cream? Kent's does Kent's does!"

His mouth hangs wide opened at her awesome looking S&M Cheerleader outfit. She smiles wide at Kent and she asks, "Are you going to cum or clap?"

Charisma stands up and she bows as he claps hard. Her cheerleading outfit is made of leather and she wears black pantyhose underneath it, and her skirt is so short. "Are you going to tell me I am hot or are you going to just sit there and drool? By the way never drool on my head again. God, you and body fluids." She rolls her eyes at him drooling on her head.

"You are so hot and sorry about the drool. You took your chances too. I am a true virgin." Kent feels a little bad about both cuming in her face, and drooling on her head. What's next he pees in her mouth?

"Yes, I am half surprised I showered alone." Charisma smiles at him, and then someone knocks on the door. "Yay, the food is here!" She does a cartwheel to the door and she opens it.

"Room serv…" Sandy looks to the beautiful Charisma Carpenter in her cheerleader outfit and her mouth opens. "Holy shit."

"Holy shit? Is that what Kent ordered?" Charisma smiles at the pretty young girl before her, and Sandy shakes her head no.

"I am so sorry. Usually, when I see you in something like that dad knocks on the bathroom door." Sandy then wheels the cart into the room. Sandy is not surprised to see Kent naked inside of the room. "Can you sign please?"

Charisma signs it and she asks, "Want to join us?"

Sandy shakes her head hard and she looks to Kent, "I have been caught doing this before, so please be careful." Her eyes move over her exceptional body, and Sandy tries not to drool.

She moves in real close to Sandy and Charisma brings her in for a kiss. Sandy kisses her back with real passion and he hand moves over her tight ass. Charisma gasps some as Sandy grabs it hard. While the beautiful actress holds her she begs her, "Don't make me, that bitch said I would be fired if I was caught again munching carpet."

"Tell you what then. Her time is very short here and next month when I come back you and me can have some fun munching carpets. Okay?" Charisma smiles at her, as she makes her statement.

"Okay, love too." Sandy then looks to Kent, and she blushes hard. "Have fun Kent, she's a heck of a kisser." Then Sandy leaves the room.

Charisma turns back to a buck-naked Kent, and her eyes go to his large hard on. She can't help but smile at it. "Yes Master?"

"Get on your knees now!" Kent shouts to her, and she falls onto her knees. He walks over to her and he asks, "You like to seduce people, huh?"

"Kinda live for that, Master. Do you like to fuck slutty cheerleaders?" Charisma can't help but giggle at how cute he is. He is trying so hard to be in charge.

"Maybe I do! Stop laughing!" Kent shouts at her.

"Get your huge dick out of my face, or I'll suck you dry once again." Charisma smiles up to Kent. It's so hard to take him seriously.

"Get on the bed then!" Kent shouts down to her, and Charisma stands up and she looks into his eyes.

"Yes, Master did I being on the floor turn you on so bad?" She smiles, as she looks into his eyes.

Kent kisses her with passion and she kisses him back with equal passion, and she leads him to the bed. She falls onto the bed, and she parts her legs for him. "Fuck me, please Master?"

He sits between her fabulous legs and he starts to kiss her inner thighs. Charisma closes her beautiful brown eyes and she gasps, as he does it. She gets so wet as he kisses her inner thighs and he stops and he removes her underwear.

Charisma closes her eyes and she sighs hard as his fingers play with her pussy. She reaches back and she unhooks her top and she begs him, "Please fuck me, now Master! I beg of you to do so!" she looks up to him, and she parts her legs so far apart.

He takes out his large erection and she helps him slide it inside of her. She thrusts her head back, as he works himself inside of her. "Uhhhhh!" she closes her beautiful brown eyes. "Give me a moment please?"

Kent sits there inside of her and she takes some time to adjust to his size. To him this is an act of torture because he is inside of one of the most beautiful women alive, and not fuck her. She then sits up, and she looks into his eyes. "Very good, move now?"

He begins to move himself inside of her nice and slow, and she moans so hard as he does it. Her hips buck into him so hard, as he moves inside of her nice and slow. Kent looks into her beautiful eyes with passion, as she fucks him back so hard. "Having…uuhhh!" Charisma's beautiful body cums, as she looks up to Kent.

"You okay?" Kent asks her, as he grunts some. He does not want to cum because he wants this to last so long.

Her sexy legs wrap around him so tight and she pulls him deeper inside of her, and she moans so hard. Charisma's legs are so long and sexy and her tits are so fucking large that this is like a dream to him. He fucks her so hard, as he looks into her incredible brown eyes.

Kent's eyes then widen as he feels her hand on his nuts. Charisma smiles up to him. "Now you are going to cum inside of me. Don't worry… uughhh!" she cums around him once more, and she looks up to him. Kent attempts to pull out of her as he begins to orgasm, but she uses her strong legs to pull him back inside of her. "I'm on the pill, so cum!" She screams this like a woman possessed, because she loves men to orgasm inside of her.

He cums inside of her hard as his body shakes, and her head goes back and she orgasms so hard around him. Her chest heaves as she looks up to the handsome man on top of her and she smiles. "Great job." She kisses him softly. She then smiles up to him as she asks, "Care to wrestle to see who sleeps in the wet spot?"

"Considering your shoulders are down, and I am on top of you I win." He smiles down at her. Charisma blinks up at him, and then she smiles.

"You wrestled, huh?" Charisma's legs are still wrapped around him. "Or you still do? I like my men young and raw." She tightens her legs a little bit around him.

"I turn seventeen next month so yeah I do. I got a shot at state this year. I wrestle 145 class." He smiles down to the beautiful woman underneath her and she smiles.

"You get no cheerleaders, huh?" Charisma smiles up to the handsome man above her. "That's so sad."

"Yeah, you know what if we had cheerleaders we spend the entire match looking up your skirts and not wrestle." Kent smiles down to the beautiful Charisma.

Charisma smiles back up to the handsome Kent. "Trust me with all of you handsome men wrestling, and becoming all sweaty you'd all end up wrestling with us later naked." She looks into his handsome eyes, and she asks. "Want to learn to eat pussy?"

"Should I lie?" Kent looks into her beautiful eyes. Charisma looks up to him. "I ate Naomi's pussy this morning."

Charisma smiles at him and she asks. "Tastes good, huh?"

"Yes, it does. I am sorry if this upsets you." Kent looks away from her expecting her to get mad at him or something.

"I'm not upset. You have any idea how hard it is to find a real virgin in LA?" Charisma smiles and she shakes her head at him. "Care to compare my pussy to hers?"

Kent moves down her beautiful and amazing body, and he takes a good look. "God you are perfect."

"I am fat like a pig. Thank you for not oinking when I showed you my naked body." Charisma smiles at him, as he looks over her body. "What are you doing?"

"Looking for any fat. I sure don't see it. Lift less weight when you work out if you are concerned about muscle mass." Kent leans down and he begins to lick her pussy nice and rough. Charisma moans nice and loud as he eats out her pussy. When she cums he'll see his first massive orgasm.

The next day Kent walks towards the Hotel Savannah and he has that silly smile most men have when they loose their virginity. Last night he snuck out about six a.m. to make sure no one else knows what he did. As he walks to the building he sees the beautiful Jeanna Hancock outside of it and she's crying hard.

"Miss Hancock, are you okay?" Kent looks to her with concern, and she looks up to him. Tears are in her eyes.

"No, Naomi just fired me. Am I alright?" Jeanna looks to him, as she wipes her tears. "Your pal Charisma told her some lies that your little dike friend told her."

"Sandy did not mean anything…" Kent starts to defend his friend.

"She meant for me to be fired. That kid ruined more marriages than anyone I have ever worked with. She's such a little dike slut." Jeanna takes out a cigarette and she lights it. She really needs one right now.

"I know she's a Lesbian but you can't…" Kent continues to defend his friend.

"What would you say if you married a hot twenty three year old woman; and when you got back from you massage Sandy was eating her out like she was a taco?" Jeanna takes a long drag from her cigarette.

"I'd likely watch?" Kent says, as he blushes some.

Jeanna laughs some as he puts out her cigarette on the wall, and she looks to Kent. "Most men love Lesbians until they marry one. Then they quickly change their tunes. Sure this guy was in his sixties and he should have guessed, but I had to listen to him bitch and complain, because Sandy did not even bother to take off her uniform. Go inside Kent, Naomi is so happy you'll likely get laid once more." Jeanna puts her cigarettes back into her pocket, and she looks to Kent. "Nice working with you, kid. I am going someplace else." She hands him a card. "Need work call me."

Kent takes his time as he looks to her sexy ass as Miss Jeanna Hancock leave the Savannah Hotel perhaps forever. Kent sighs some as he asks himself. "What would have happened if I was not with Charisma last night?"

He walks into the Savanna and he walks into Naomi's office and she smiles at him. "Kent, I would like you to meet my new nighttime manager, Sandy Klein."

Kent looks to a grinning Sandy in total shock as he says. "Congrates," his eyes look over her management uniform and her body. Both she and Naomi have hicks on them.

"Maybe we should have waited for Kent?" Sandy says with a chuckle.

Naomi shakes her head and she says, "If Kent were here I would not have needed you." She then smiles at Sandy, and she laughs.

"You taught him how to eat pussy, huh? That explains why Charisma skipped out of here this morning. God damn she is so hot!" Sandy has that look in her eyes.

"Her pussy tastes really good, too. Right Kent?" Naomi looks to Kent and she smiles.

"Heck yeah." Kent blushes as he looks to Naomi, and then Sandy.

"Watch his reaction to this." Naomi smiles, as she looks to Kent. "Whose pussy tastes better, mine or Charisma's?"

Kent gets a look of deer in the headlights and he looks to Sandy, "Don't ask me, kid."

"You do!" Kent blurts out at Naomi and she drinks her water, and she shakes her head.

"After ten minutes of pausing he blurts something out for me. Words of advice say the person who asks you does without any pauses. Some women do not react as well as I do." She looks to Sandy. "She eats much better pussy than Charisma."

"Yeah, right. Like I am buying that for a moment." Sandy smiles at her. "I can tell by the look on Kent's face that she sucks great dick. How, don't ask me." Sandy shudders a little bit, as she looks to Kent. "Naomi, do most men have holsters for their dicks?"

Naomi looks to Kent and she smiles. "Actually, Kent has one too big for a holster." She smiles slyly at Kent.

"Are you fucking him? God damn boss!" Sandy smiles at the beautiful Naomi, and then to Kent. "Can I have her when you are done?"

Kent looks to Naomi and she smiles at him, and then Kent shrugs his shoulders. "Ask her not me."

Naomi smiles at Kent as she looks to Sandy, "Do a good job Sandy, and yes, we'll fuck like badgers. Can you excuse Kent and I, please?"

Sandy eventually leaves the room and Naomi looks to Kent, "Do me a huge favor and never speak of what you now do? You are now social director." Naomi then stands, and she takes his hand. "I got something to show you."

Naomi Watson leads Kent out of her office into the backroom that is not a backroom at all and his eyes widen and he says, "I knew it!"

"You did, just how did you come to find out?" Naomi looks to Kent, and she smiles. He's a smart boy indeed.

"You can…um hear stuff… when I mope the hallway out here. You and Pete were…" Kent stops, and he smiles at the smiling Naomi.

"Pete was a big strong boy from Russia, and well one day he had the guts to kiss me." Naomi smiles at Kent as she unbuttoned her shirt. "I had to screw him."

She takes off her shirt showing Kent her huge tits, and she smiles at him. "Can you blame me?" Naomi walks all over the room, and Kent stares at her huge tits and her long and sexy legs.

Kent gets some courage and he walks to her and he removes her bra from her chest. Naomi smiles at him and she asks, "Has fucking Charisma given you courage?"

"I think it has besides you have taken off your shirt." He leans in and he kisses her tits and Naomi moans so hard, as she closes her beautiful eyes.

His excellent lips move over her large chest and Naomi moans so loud as he does it. His hands cup her incredible ass as he does. "Lie me down on the bed please?" Kent lies her down on the bed and Naomi looks up to him. "I hear you know how to remove underwear? Do it to me?"

She arches her tie ass up as Kent grabs her panties and he pulls them down. His hands trace over the outside of her legs like he did for Charisma the night before. The beautiful star wore so many outfits Kent thought he might pre-cum from undressing her.

"That was nice. I feel like a woman not an incredible piece of ass." She then smiles at Kent. "And yes, I bought some panties to let you do this to me." Naomi then parts her legs, as she removes her skirt. Right in front of Kent is one of the most incredible pussy's he'll ever see. "Never seen a black pussy before?" Naomi smiles at him. "We all feel the same thing."

Naomi then parts her sexy and incredible legs for Kent, and she looks up to him. She smiles up at him and she asks, "Don't I look like Beyonce Knowls?"

"Actually, she wishes she had legs like you do." Kent looks to her amazing black body, and he drools some. Naomi looks to him in desire and she parts her legs even farther. No women has a right to be this flexible.

Kent walks to her and he runs his hands over her shine and she looks to him. His hands trace over her legs and she moans so hard as he does. "You have excellent hands. Don't change a thing." She then leans up, and she unzips his pants. "Do you want to come out and play?"

The moment she pulls down his pants his erection comes out and she looks to it impressed, and she smiles up to him. "No wonder Charisma was so happy today? Most men with your size usually don't make it to seventeen." Naomi looks to his manhood like it is something extremely valuable. Her fingers then begin to trace over it and she smiles up to him. "How long before you cum?"

"Seconds!" Kent blurts out, as her fabulous fingers move over it. He closes his eyes, and he exhales hard as she does it.

"I got something to teach you once you are able to do this for ten minutes before you cum." She looks to the clock as he continues to moan so hard. It has already been three minutes time flies when you are having fun.

Later that night Kent walks into the Savannah and he looks to the very beautiful Sandy as she sits behind the desk, and she gets up and she walks to him. "Hi Sandy, you look good tonight."

"Thank you Kent, are you trying to get into my pants, or in this case up my skirt?" She smiles at him, as she shakes her head. "Men, can't live with ‘em and can't kill you all." Sandy continues to smile at Kent. "You know where Naomi's room is at?"

"Yeah, I was kinda stalking her for awhile." Kent blushes hard, as Sandy smiles at him.

"So, you were the other guy in the shadows?" Sandy takes him into a smaller room. She hands him some wine than is iced and she smiles at him. "Trust me, Naomi has more stalkers than her guest."

"Who is her guest?" Kent becomes a little bit afraid. God he could never have a threesome with another guy.

Sandy smiles at him and she asks, "Afraid you'll have to sword fight tonight?" she shakes her head. "She'd never do that to you. Go now before I kick your ass." She winks at him before she shakes her head and she leaves. "Go the proper way too, dude. No more backdoors unless ordered otherwise!"

Kent leaves the room with the wine and he gets into the elevator and he pushes the button for the penthouse and he exhales hard. Earlier today Naomi taught him a sexual move and well, doing it was not hard on him but he is still exhausted. He has not been able to get hard for the rest of the day and he is kinda concerned. He has never felt pressure to have sex before.

He swallows hard as the elevator opens in her apartment. He walks inside and someone sits before him in a black nightgown. She stands up and she turns to him. "Holy shit!" Kent immediately drops the wine bottle. It smashes onto the floor hard shattering it into pieces.

"Naomi! He dropped the bottle when he saw me!" Cindy yells out, as she smiles at him with a smoldering look.

"God damnit Kent, that bottle costs two years of the salary before you got this job!" Naomi yells from the kitchen. "Crawford sit down before you make him cum!"

Cindy Crawford sits down and she smiles to Kent as she crosses her long and sexy legs. "Sit down before you blow your load? Or did you do that already?"

Kent sits down and his eyes go over the beautiful super model's amazing body. Cindy smiles hard at him, as he does it and she asks, "Isn't Naomi a nice piece of ass?" He looks to her stupefied and Cindy nods at him, "I am a bi-sexual, do you understand what that means?"

"Yes, you'll suck just about anything?" Kent looks to her face and it contorts in shock, and she opens her mouth some. "I am so sorry!"

"Don't worry, Kent. You just put that kinda bluntly." Cindy takes a drink from her glass, and she smiles at Kent. "I like blunt men."

"So, you and Andrew Dice Clay ever date? You do like blunt men." Kent smiles at the gorgeous super model, and Cindy smiles at him.

"I like blunt men not cave men." Cindy smiles at him, as she stands up. Her incredible brown eyes look over his form, and she smiles. "Are you a caveman?"

Kent smiles at her and he says, "Captain Caveman." And he grins at the standing super model.

"You are a super hero, huh?" Cindy walks to him in her six-inch heels and she smiles at him. She then sits between his legs and she looks up to him. "Can I suck Cave's wavy?" she smiles seductively at him.

He stands, and he lowers his pants and her eyes widen at the size of him, and she asks. "You are under eighteen? Dear lord, got to test the water around here."

"Yes, ma'am." Kent looks to the beautiful super model nervously. "I am a big fan."

"Yes you are a big fan and enough with the ma'am. Next your going to offer to walk me across the street." His runs her fingers up him, and Kent shudders some. Then she uses her longer fingernails to make a point, and he gasps some. "Ever call me ma'am again in private and you loose this." She then smiles, as he sits back down.

She works him back into her mouth slowly and she smiles up to him, as Kent moans and groans hard. He arches his back as the super model continues to orally pleasure him. Her lips move slowly up him, and her brown eyes look to him with such passion.

"Cindy stop that before he cums and you ruin the fun for both of us." Naomi smiles down to the super model, as she holds a mop in her hands. Cindy pulls Kent out of her mouth and Naomi hands him the mop. "Next time you drop such an expensive bottle of wine on my floor I wear your dick as a necklace."

Kent takes the mop and he looks to Naomi, "I am so sorry."

Naomi smiles at him, and she says, "I know or I would be sharpening up my knife right now." She walks to her couch and she sits, as she looks up to the now standing super model. "WE get to watch him work now. He has a nice ass. I have been known to sit in the lobby and look at it while he mops."

He looks to Naomi in total shock, and she nods and she smiles at him. "Yes, if you looked at my face once in awhile you'd know I was into you."

Kent begins to mop and Cindy remarks to her. "Hey, can I sign him? He'd sell a lot of jeans."

Naomi looks to Cindy and she shakes her head no, "He belongs to me." She takes a drink from her glass. "Besides I am addicted to his dick. Tastes great does it?"

"Tastes like candy." Cindy says, as she finishes off her glass. She runs her hosed foot up Naomi's leg. "I just wanted to fuck him for awhile any ways. You make me pay way too much."

Naomi looks down to her sexy foot, as it glides up her sexy shine and she smiles at her. "Kent, it looks like I screwed you, yet again." She shudders, as he magnificent foot goes up her sexy leg.

When Kent comes back from mopping the floor and putting everything away he is shocked and turned on by a sight he'll remember until he dies. Naomi is naked on her back and Cindy Crawford is on top of her naked too. They are in the sixty-nine position and Kent shakes his head as he watches them eat each other's pussy.

He sits and he watches them as they eat each other out hard. He watches Cindy as she eats out Naomi's pussy with such vigor. Her sexy tongue moves all over her, and Naomi has to stop sucking on hers as she screams loud.

Naomi's beautiful body shudders so hard, as Cindy continues to suck her clit so hard. Naomi lifts her crotch to the beautiful super model as Cindy continues to suck her out so hard. She bucks her hips against the beautiful mouth of Cindy Crawford, and Naomi moans so hard as she does.

The suddenly, Naomi cums hard into her mouth and her beautiful black body shakes so hard. She lowers her ass back to the couch, and Naomi smiles as she looks to Kent. "God, now she can eat pussy. Have you been paying attention?"

Cindy looks up to Kent and she smiles at him. "Hope he was not watching my crotch because you so quit eating my pussy." Cindy sits up, and she smiles at Kent. "Of course I have been paid to show this to people. Got any of my Playboys?"

"Yes, I do. Kinda ruined them." Kent blushes hard, and Cindy smiles at him.

"He always this honest?" Cindy asks Naomi.

"Yes, sometimes that can get in my way, but he's so cute and willing to work." Naomi smiles very sexy at Kent. She sits up too and she crosses her outstanding legs. "Kent who has better legs I or Cindy?"

Kent's arms instantly go out in front of him, and he pretends he cannot see anything, "Who said that?"

"The woman who can fire you said that." Naomi raises a brow at Kent. "Please don't answer. Cindy tends to cry."

"Yes, there was a reason she could not lick my pussy any longer. The powerful aroma of soap." Cindy looks to Naomi with a grin.

"Bitch," Naomi says, as she breaks out into a grin. "Besides Kent likes how mine tastes."

"Yeah, eat my pussy or your fired. That can motive any man." Cindy then parts her legs for Kent. "Fuck me, please? Or do I have to beg?" Cindy looks to the grinning Kent, and she smiles as she begins to beg, "Please Kent, fuck me so hard? I need you inside of me so bad." Cindy then licks her middle finger, and she slides it inside of her and she begins to masturbate herself really hard.

Cindy moans and she groans so hard as she masturbates her beautiful pussy, and she closes her eyes as she does it. Kent stands up and he grabs her well-toned calves and he runs his hands along them, and she opens her eyes. "Hello handsome?" his hands move along her calves, and she looks to him.

"Hello beautiful, it would be rude of me to let you do that while my dick goes to waste." His hands continue to crawl up her beautiful and well-toned legs. "I jerked off like a thousand times to your exercise tapes." He begins to kiss her knees.

Cindy moans and she groans as she gets kissed on her knees so passionately. She looks to Kent in lust as she remarks to him. "Yes, I might as well have done those tapes naked. Only horny little boys or people looking to sue me bought them. Then there are the cheap ass renters who decide they won't even buy the tape but just rent it." Cindy sounds a little bitter, but she stops bitching when he gets to her thighs. Kent kisses them with great passion, and Cindy closes her eyes and she extends the leg he is working on and she moans.

Kent continues to kiss her inner thigh hard and Cindy does not care if he leaves any hickies. His wonderful hands move over her milky white thighs as she moans hard as he does. He then parts her legs and he inserts himself inside of her and she opens her eyes and she moans hard, as he does it.

Cindy looks at the position she is in and her eyes widen in shock and horror. He straps the move in that Naomi taught him earlier and he begins to move inside of her. Cindy screams hard in pure pleasure, as Kent thrusts himself inside of the beautiful super model. She continues to scream in pure pleasure as Kent thrusts inside of her.

Kent looks into her beautiful eyes as he moves himself inside of her with power he never tried on Naomi. Cindy looks up to him in disbelief as he fucks her so hard. She does not object or anything as he continues to use the move on her. Then her eyes roll back and he stops moving inside of her. "Kent, she has passed out so please stop?"

He pulls himself out of her and he looks to the passed out super model then he looks to Naomi. "Cum on her and I cut it off." Naomi then smiles at him. "Cum inside of me, please?"

Naomi takes his hand and she leads him into a splendor of a bedroom he has never even seen before and he opens his mouth. "Holy shit."

She turns to him, and she nods, "Speaking of my bedroom or my body?" Naomi then grins at him hard.

Kent walks to her and his eyes rove her incredible body. "Holy shit is for the bedroom. I cannot come up with a phrase that can describe your body." He kisses her with powerful passion and she cannot help but kiss him back. Kent then lies her on the bed and she parts her legs for him. Then to her shock Kent straps on the move.

"You fucking bastard!" Naomi says, as she begins to scream in intense pleasure. Her beautiful body rocks with his and he fucks her so hard. He looks into her body as he fucks her so hard and he pinches her huge tits as he does it.

"Wish me to stop, sexy?" He smiles at the beautiful manager underneath him. He fucks her so hard.

"God no! But you are still a fucking bastard!" she fucks him back just as hard as he fucks her. She closes her beautiful brown eyes, as she cums hard on his dick. She sighs some because Naomi knows she has two more orgasms to go before him cums. Maybe more?

"Guys, can I play too?" Cindy asks as, she stands in the doorway buck-naked too. She walks to them and she looks to Kent, "Keep this one. Most men would still be fucking me."

Naomi smiles at the super model as she sees Kent has the move on her too. Cindy moves to her and she sits on Naomi face, and she faces Kent. "Naomi eats good pussy."

Cindy moans hard as Naomi continues to eat her pussy hard and fast. She then kisses Kent between her moans, as he moves inside of Naomi. Even though Naomi moans like a banshee she eats out the super model's pussy very well. A part of the reason Naomi is so good orally is that she uses her breath to tickle her prey some, and right now her prey Cindy Crawford is so turned on. She beings to cum so hard on Naomi's face that she stops kissing Kent and she screams hard in her own right. Naomi begins to cum really hard around his penis and Kent continues to move inside of her so hard.

Cindy then reaches in and she begins to play with his nuts as he fucks the screaming Naomi so hard. She moans loud in her own right. Kent begins to scream very loud too, as he fucks Naomi so much harder than before. The three of them scream so hard that the bedroom windows begin to shatter. A good time was had by all.

The next day Sandy comes into Naomi's room, and she sighs some as she carries the broom in her hand. It seems like to her since she has been made a manager that she has become Naomi's personal clean up girl. Naomi has no idea how many people in the floor below this one called complaining about the screaming. She knows what she and Kent was doing in here and she sighs some. "God, I wish I got free pussy."

Suddenly, she hears someone come out from the spare bedroom in the back and she gasps hard. "Naomi, I did not mean anything by it…" Sandy turns around and she gasps hard.

Cindy Crawford stands behind her buck-naked and she smiles at Sandy. "What are your two other wishes?"

Wasting no time Sandy walks to the beautiful super model and she kisses her with great passion, and Cindy kisses her back. When they break the kiss Sandy looks up to the beautiful woman who comes from Illinois. Cindy makes a statement to her. "Be gentle please? I got slammed last night really hard."

The next night at the Savannah, Kent walks into the hotel and he grins at the very happy Sandy. She walks out from behind the counter and she skips to him making him a little uneasy. "Guess who I fucked?"

"Most likely the same person who I was with last night. Come into Naomi's office please?" Kent takes her by the arm, and he drags her into Naomi's office. "What's wrong with you?"

Sandy looks to Kent in complete shock and she asks, "Excuse me?"

"'Guess who I fucked' with people in the lobby. Are you looking to be fired?" Kent furrows his brow at her.

"What do you think Naomi has spies here at night? God, I would have been fired two years ago when I first slept with my first married bitch." Sandy looks to Kent extremely pissed.

"Look, can you use your head here for a moment? We have some sexy famous people who come through our doors, right?" Sandy nods at his statement. "With the famous come the reporters and their ilk. What happens if one of them heard you fucked Cindy Crawford?"

Suddenly, Sandy's face goes white with terror as she imagines the super model's husband kicking her ass, and then Naomi helping him do it too. "What was I doing?" she walks to Kent and she hugs him softly. He's so good at doing this. Kent comes in and he fucks who he needs to fuck then he leaves. He never brags to anyone. "You better go upstairs. She is waiting for you and god she is so hot. Want to trade jobs?"

"Yeah, that is going to happen. Do I take anything up to her?"

"Her?" Sandy looks to Kent in shock. "Didn't you open Naomi's e-mail?"

"Yes, I opened her e-mail and you said she was hot, so no I am not going to go home." Kent crosses his arms, and he smiles at Sandy.

"Okay, she's eighty. Believe me now?" Sandy smiles at him with a smirk, and Kent shakes his head no.

"Yeah, those hot eighty year olds. Where did Naomi put the wine?" Kent looks to the fridge and he opens it. "Jesus Christ, Naomi bubble wrapped it?" he takes the wine from out of the fridge and he looks at it.

"Thank Cindy for you not paying for the wine last night, punk." Sandy slams Kent on the ass as she leaves the room. Kent takes the backstairs up to the usual room.

He opens the room and he walks inside of the room. He looks around for anyone and he suspects something has happened. He walks to the table and he takes out a card and he begins to write her a note. "What are you doing?"

Kent jumps from the sudden voice from behind him, and he turns around. His eyes widen as she comes out of the shadows behind him. Selma Hayek walks from behind him towards him, and her brown eyes look at him with such passion. On her body is the bikini from Until Dusk to Dawn. "Hello handsome, are you my new toy?" her brown eyes look at him with a powerful desire, as she smiles at him.

"You are… her?" He asks, as his eyes scan her sensational body, and she looks at him.

"I am whoever you want me to be." She looks over his body too. "Impressive." She then grabs his penis too. "Very impressive."

"But I am not a Jedi yet?" Kent asks her quit nervous. The last thing he needs right now is for Beyonce to walk into the room. He'd cum all over the place.

"You act like I have any use for a Jedi right now." She gets on her tippy toes and she whispers into his ear. "Jedi can't fuck me like I'm a whore so cums to the darkside?"

Selma moves away from him and she lowers her top to the floor. She then smiles at him and she asks. "What do you say Darth Penis?" Kent looks behind him and she asks. "What?"

"I am waiting for mom to knock on the door and ruin this." Selma chuckles, as she scans his body. Kent then walks to her and he kisses her with passion.

His hands move to her tits, and they move over them with powerful passion. She slips him some tongue as they continue to kiss with passion. She breaks the kiss and she looks at him. "This hotel lives up to its reputation."

"So do you?" Kent blushes, as her eyes widen some.

"What have you heard?" She asks him a little surprised.

"I have seen some pictures on how flexible you are and some naughty comments." Kent looks to her in some fear.

"What kinda of comments?" Selma asks with a grin. "Were they really dirty?"

"Some people did not know who you were and someone said she is the fuckable Selma Hayek." Kent looks to the very sexy actress and she grins.

"Do you think I am fuckable?" she kisses his neck some and he moans her name so hard. She then rubs her tits against him.

"God, yes!" Kent shouts. Her tits feel so good against his body. She pulls them away from him, and she looks into his eyes.

"You are a gentleman." She then walks to the table and she picks up some jelly for sex and she looks to him. "Have you ever ass fucked anyone before?" Kent shakes his head no, and she looks at him. "A little too big for most?"

"None have ever asked me before." He is going to ass fuck Selma Hayek!

She gives him a most alluring look as she lowers her black thong to the floor. She then sets it on the table. "Feel free to take that home. Cum now?"

He walks into the bedroom with the naked Selma Hayek and she smiles at him, as he removes his pants. Her eyes go over his erection because she is having seconds thoughts. She takes the stuff out of its tube and she then takes his penis and Selma says. "Can't have that thing inside of me now can I?"

She begins to rub the jelly all over his dick and Kent closes his eyes. She begins to masturbate him so hard. Her sexy brown eyes shine at him as she does. "Stop, I am going to cum!" Kent begs of her.

"Do you have to cum?" She actually starts to do it harder to him, and Kent moans so hard. She then whispers into his ear. "Cum on my legs and I belong to you for life." She continues to jerk him off so hard.

Kent feels himself begin to slip away and he so tries to fight it hard. Her hands are so magical that he can't even tolerate them. They are so strong and yet so sexy. Kent can't help it and he cums so hard. He slowly opens his eyes and he looks to a happy Selma Hayek. "You missed."

She presses herself against him and Kent can feel how high he missed. Her stomach is covered with his load and he sighs some. "Close enough?"

Selma shakes her head and she smiles up at him. She's so short this is not fair. "What are you two feet tall?"

"I am not two feet tall. You are pretty sharp tongued for a man with his penis still in my grip?" she looks up to the handsome man before her.

"Yes, you are right besides I came on your tummy and a small part of your tits, so I am cool." She lets go and she looks up to him.

"You can't ass fuck me because you are a little too large, but you can wash my body as I shower," She leads him out of the bedroom into the bathroom. She looks so hot as she bends over and she turns on the shower, and his hard on quickly returns.

He walks to her and he puts his hands on her perfect ass and Selma stops what she is doing. "God, I so love eighteen year olds." She looks back to him and she smiles. "Ever fuck anyone from behind? And no you can't fuck my ass." She gives him a naughty smile.

"No, but I can see your pussy right now. Does it need me?" Kent's fingers run over it, and she shudders so hard. She then parts her legs and she looks back to him.

"Fuck me, please? Right here right now?" Selma continues to look back to the handsome man playing with her pussy. Her large tits are covered with sweat.

Kent then rubs his dick against her inner thigh and she gasps so hard. His fingers continue to rub her clit and she moans so hard. If she keeps on getting wetter the tube will be filled with her own body fluids. "You like this?"

"God yes! Fuck me like the whore I am on the toilet!" Selma stands and she walks to the toilet and she sits on it with the top down. She then parts and she extends her long and sexy legs. Kent can no longer stand it, and he moves quickly to her. He parts her legs even more and his hard on is nearly in her face.

"You want to fuck me?" He takes his hard on and he holds it to her opening.

"Yes, fuck me hard!" Selma closes her beautiful brown eyes, as Kent works himself inside of her so hard. She screams hard, as he does this and she looks up to him with great passion. "That the best you can do?"

"I can fuck you even harder!" Kent shouts down to her. His eyes are dark with passion too.

"You can try!" She shouts up at him, as she begins to fuck him really hard as she wraps her long legs around him.

Kent fucks the beautiful Mexican actress back so hard, as he looks to her with great passion. Her huge tits bounce as he fucks her back so hard. Her sharp nails scratch his back drawing blood, and her brown eyes look to him with such passion. "Fuck me like the little whore I can be!"

He continues to fuck her so hard. Kent looks to her with such passion. He is shocked he has not came inside of her yet because Selma is so tight. She smiles at him as he violently fucks her so hard. Her back is not comfortable against the back of the toilet, but she does not care.

Selma's legs tighten around Kent as she cums so hard around him, and she moans so loud. Then he gets an idea as she pushes him over the edge. He pulls himself out of her and he cums so hard over her legs. As a shock to him this makes her cum yet again. He sets her on the floor as Selma looks up to him with passion as she cums over and over again.

"What do you wish now, Master?" Selma grins, as she looks up to him. No one has ever taken her like this.

"Go into the next room and stretch for me. Then get ready to be fucked again." Selma sits on her knees as she asks.

"Can you lube up before you ass fuck me, please?" her brown eyes look to him pleadingly.

"How do you know that I want to ass fuck you?" Kent smiles down to her.

Selma can't help but smile as she informs him. "This is not the first time someone has came on my legs, Master." Selma then gets on her hands and knees and she crawls out of the bathroom. Kent is right behind her.

The next day, Sandy comes up to the room to escort Selma out the back way to her car outside. She lets herself into the room and she sighs some. The beautiful and ravishing Selma Hayek is on the floor sleeping with Kent still inside of her. "Miss Hayek, you car is here." She gently touches her, and she opens her eyes and she looks up to Sandy.

"Hello beautiful. I think I broke him." Selma gets off of the floor and she is taken aback by the size of her tits. "Do you like them?" the beautiful actress actually shuts her mouth for her, and Sandy nods. "Good. I shall change now."

Selma gets off of the floor and she smiles at Sandy then she looks down to Kent. "He is incredible in bed. Fuck him if you wish to do so." She walks into the bathroom.

Sandy looks at her unpacked bag on her bed and she sighs some. Their guest did not even sleep in the bed. Sandy sighs some as she kicks Kent kind of hard in the ribs. "Go out back a half hour after we leave."

Kent looks up at her as he looks up her skirt. "Nice legs Sandy." She rolls her eyes at him.

"Oh the big strong handsome man looked up my skirt. My legs are now so weak." She lifts up her knee over his nuts. "Want me to fall on you, now?"

"Point taken Sandy." Kent looks up and he looks to her. "Something happen last night?"

"Besides the thirty calls complaining about the nose you and her made? No, quit night. Ever consider whispering when you fuck?" Sandy looks down to him showing how mad she is. This part of her job is not her favorite part.

"For the price I paid to fuck him I should be as loud as I wish to be." Selma walks out of the bathroom in a leather two piece with pantyhose that takes both of their breaths away. "Problem?"

"Not from me. I just got a lot of complaints from people. I'm sorry." Sandy looks to the beautiful Mexican actress in fear. She can destroy her.

"Trust me, Naomi and I have an agreement between her and I. If I make too much noise and anyone complains I pay for their room." She then walks to Kent and he rubs his head. "He's such a good dog isn't he?" she smiles down to the handsome man who fucked her so hard, as he looks up her ultra short mini-skirt. She then turns to Sandy. "Escort me out, please?"

Sandy escorts the beautiful Selma Hayek to the elevator and she looks to her. "Are you mad at me?"

She looks to the beautiful Lesbian and she replies, "No, you were only doing your job. Do I look good?"

"God yes, if you were…" Sandy then shuts up before she offends her.

"If I was what?" Selma then begins to unzip her tight leather outfit and she looks to her. "I am a bi-sexual." Sandy walks to her and she kisses her deeply. Selma kisses her back with a powerful passion. Selma kisses her back with equal passion, as her hands move over her ass. Both Selma and Sandy kiss for a real long time and then the beautiful Mexican actress breaks the kiss and she looks into her eyes. "Eat me out, please?"

Sandy picks up the sexy woman before her and she gets on her knees. Selma sits on her shoulders, and she begins to eat her out hard. Selma moans hard, as Sandy continues to eat her out and she waves at the video camera. She closes her eyes as the woman continues to eat her out so hard. Suddenly, the already sexed up Selma cums onto her face and her beautiful body shakes so hard. Her foot moves to the stop button and she touches it. "Better stop now before the door opens?" Selma grins as Sandy continues to eat her out with such vigor.

She sticks her head out from under her leather skirt and she smiles up to her. "Do I have to do it?"

Selma points up to the camera and she says, "You'll get some more. Let's go down stairs."

Sandy looks up to the camera in some shock, as she remembers that this one has a camera. "Oh fuck, do you know what you have to…"

"Does Matt still work here? He's huge." Selma smiles at Sandy, and she shakes her head.

"So, those rumors are true?" Sandy has heard things about Selma Hayek, and she smiles at her. "So you and Naomi really did do…"

"Yes, we did and can you blame us?" Selma smiles at her.

Sandy takes out her special key and the elevator then does down to security. The door opens and Selma walks up to the desk. The guard watching the monitor with a five-minute delay watches Sandy eat out Selma with his eyes wide opened. He begins to unzip his pants as she speaks, "I see you are a fan of my work?"

Jim turns and he gasps at the beautiful and sexy Selma Hayek behind him. She smiles very sexy to him. "What are you…" Jim turns and he looks to the screen then he turns back to her. "I see…"

Selma sits on the counter and she looks down to the handsome man below her, and she asks. "What do I have to do to get that tape?" she crosses her legs suggestively. Jim can see up her skirt.

"All you had to do was ask…" He reaches for the eject button, and he finds her heel blocking his path.

He looks up to the sexy actress, as she smiles at all of the men inside of the guard shack. "What fun would that be?"

Jim looks up her skirt as he confesses something to her, "I am a virgin." Sandy's eyes widen in shock, and Selma smiles at him.

The beautiful actress then leans down and she whispers in his ear. "You just have hit the jackpot then." She parts her legs for him, as Jim lowers his pants and he begins to fuck her so hard. She then uses her finger to let everyone in the guard shack to know they can come out and join her. "Men, pick a hole." She then leans back and she looks to Sandy, "My mouth goes to her." every man in the room walk to Selma and she does something to them. Each hand has a hold of a dick and someone is titty fucking her. Sandy then climes onto the counter and she lowers her underwear to it and she sits on her mouth. Quickly she closes her eyes, as the beautiful actress eats her out excellent. She moans hard and she shudders.

Three days later Sandy comes into work and her eyes widen some as Naomi sits inside of her office and she motions for her to come to her. Sandy walks to her office slowly, and she walks inside. "What can I do for…"

"You are not afraid of me, huh? Why do you kiss my ass so hard then?" Naomi looks to her pissed off, as hell.

"I was just… Kent told you?" Sandy asks so afraid to be fired. Naomi shakes her head, as she takes out a tape recorder. She begins to play the conversation that Sandy and Kent had.

"Any questions? This room is bugged." Naomi looks to her still very angry.

"I was just…" Sandy begins to feel faint and Naomi slams it on the desk, and she stands up.

"You were starting a pissing match with someone with a bigger dick than what you have!" sandy suddenly feels very naked to her.

"Naomi, I am so sorry. What can I do to make this up to you?" Sandy looks to her in tears.

"Take Kent's advice then and do not speak of who you fuck over the phone of any kind, the computer or even in person except someplace totally secure." Naomi then smiles at her. "Selma had a good time, I saw."

"You saw what happened?" Sandy swallows very hard, as she looks to Naomi.

"Yes what you and she did in the elevator and what happened in security. When Selma gets horny watch out for sure." Naomi smiles at her wide. "She tastes good doesn't she?"

"Yeah, talk about an amazing woman. I think she fucked the limousine driver too." Sandy shakes her head.

"So what happened between you, her and some members of the World Series team is…" Sandy knows what happened. Selma told her all about it.

Naomi smiles at her with a kinky smile. "What so you think?"

"Okay, so now I understand things. May I start work now?"

Naomi takes her legs out from underneath the desk and she puts them on her desk and she closes the blinds to her office. "Eat me out first? I am so horny." Sandy smiles sharply at the sexy black woman before her, as she gets onto her knees and she services her sexually.

The same night Kent walks into the bedroom inside of the Savannah and he inhales really hard. Sometimes he can smell the woman when he comes into the room. She looks at him as she sits on the bed. "Hello, you look so beautiful."

Kristen Kruek from TV's Smallville smiles at him. "Thank you…" She then sighs some. "I'm sorry, I can't do this."

The beautiful Canadian stands up and his eyes widen at her body. "Holy crap!"

"What? Do I look that bad?" She looks over her one-piece outfit and her black stockings. She sighs some too.

"Actually, you look amazing." Kent scans her beautiful body. "You should dress like that on Smallville. Do you know Lana Lang is really a…"

Kristen sighs as she states. "Yes, she's a beautiful redhead and I am an okay looking brown hair girl. Heard that enough thank you."

"You are not okay looking." Kristen looks to him in shock. "You are very beautiful. Want to talk for awhile you are paying for my time anyway?"

"Yeah, you got your butt in the door so I am charged anyway." Kristen rolls her eyes a little bit. "I am such an idiot."

Kent sits on the bed across from her. "Why?"

"I thought I could lose my virginity to a male whore. I am a moron." She sighs, as she sits in the bed Indian style.

"YOU are a virgin?" Kent asks the ravishing actress with a look of shock on his face. She smiles at him very sweetly and she nods yes. "I figured you and Clark would be…"

"Smoking up the sheets off camera? Hardly he has a girlfriend." She sighs yet again. "Looks like my character is being edged out any ways. They somehow got Lois Lane to come to Smallville. How the fuck did that happen?"

"Yeah, what most of us comic fans thought when we heard that was to happen was… threesome!" Kent smiles at the beautiful actress before him.

Kristen looks to Kent in complete shock, as she shakes her pretty head. "I'd so quit."

"No threesomes for you then? Why not?" Kent smiles at her.

"How many women willing to have a threesome has a decent acting career not porn based?"

"Neve Campbell?" Kent asks her in shock, as he shakes his head at her.

"She never was in a threesome on camera. She had a stand in working for her in Wild Things." Kristen shakes her head and she smiles at him. Kent is sure cute. "Besides WB is not the old FOX Network. God, Married with Children sure pushed it."

Her eyes look to Kent's hand as it comes onto her thigh. "Looks like you want to push something too?"

His hand continues to move over her sexy thigh. "Can you blame me?"

"According to you I am beautiful." Kristen leans in, and she kisses him with passion. They break the kiss and she smiles at him. "Wow, you kiss good. Did you mean to do it or is that the money?" she looks to his handsome face, and he blushes some.

"Trust me I don't do this for the money. It is nice, but I would do this to you for free if I could." He kisses her one more time and it really turns her on.

She smiles as she breaks the kiss and she asks, "Are you trying to seduce me?" she then kisses him one more time.

"Looks like I am doing it." He breaks the kiss as he talks, and she smiles.

"What if I asked you to meet me somewhere else to fuck for free would you?" She leans away from him, and she looks into his handsome eyes.

"Where and when?" his eyes scan her amazing body, and he smiles at her. This has never been about the money to him. It's been about making love to these amazing women.

"Can you eat my pussy right here and right now?" She lies on her back and she lifts up her amazing legs.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do." He takes off her panties and he looks at her virgin pussy. "Looks pretty good to me." He breathes hard on it making her skin goose bump.

"I can't take it anymore, please?" Kent lowers his face to her, and he begins to eat her out and she shivers so hard. His tongue tastes her and she growls some in passion, as he continues to eat her out with such passion. His hands hold her outstanding ass as he does. "Am I doing this okay?" Kristen smiles a kinky smile, as she asks this question.

He takes her ass and he pushes her pussy into his face hard as he continues to eat her out with such passion. She arches her beautiful body for him, as she smiles. Her beautiful tan body shakes as his tongue works on her deep. Kristen inhales and exhales so hard, as he works on her pussy. "Oh God, I'm going to…" she screams hard, as she cums all over his face.

To her shock he continues to eat away on her and she gasps at how much harder he is working. When she cums usually they stop, but he eats her harder and more enthused. She is so turned on that she pushes her pussy into his face even harder. Her body breaks out into sweet as she does it. Kent's hands continue to move over her sexy legs, as he tastes heaven.

"Stop please and fuck me!" Kristen shouts so loud, as she nearly cums. Kent stops, and he looks into her beautiful brown eyes, and she smiles at him. "Yes, I am not a virgin. I like when guys think I am."

His hands reach up her sexy legs and he looks into her amazing brown eyes and he asks. "Do you think I care?" he then begins to kiss her incredible thighs and she closes her eyes. She parts her legs, as she opens her eyes and she smiles at him. His hands follow her legs up to her crotch and she inhales as he grabs it. "What am I?"

"The guy grabbing me. Who else would you be?" she can feel his excellent hands on her oh so sexy legs. "I have no master, sorry. You can fuck me hard though." She parts her legs as he continues to play with her pussy hard. "Oh God!" Kristen then orgasms slightly against his hand, and her beautiful body shakes so hard.

"You liked that, huh?" she nods with a kinky smile as he unbuckles his pants. Her eyes widen some at the sight of him, and she smiles at him. "You really like that, huh?"

She runs her fingers over it and she asks. "I can get you some work in porno?" she laughs at his reaction, because no one expects her to know anyone in porno. Kent takes himself into his hands and he slides himself inside of her. She gasps at his mass, and she closes her eyes. "Give me a moment, please?"

He waits a really long couple of minutes and he begins to move inside of her. She moans so hard as he does, and her hips meet his rhythm with furry. This is going to take hours because she is so strong. He looks into her brown eyes, as he fucks her so hard.

Kristen claws his back as Kent fucks her so hard. Every time he moves inside of her she nearly cums all over him, but she holds it. She looks into his eyes as she finally cums hard and she exhales. "You aren't even close are you?"

Kent answers by fucking her even harder, and she moans so hard and loud. Thank god she does not have to work for a few more weeks. Kent continues to fuck her oh so hard. She finally looks to him in tears as he moves inside of her so hard and then Kent cums hard inside of her.

Kristen pulls herself off of him and she looks into his eyes. "Thank you. Thought you would have gone for many more hours." She then looks at the clock and she gasps hard. "My god! We have fucked that long?" she looks to her clock and she shakes her head. "I got to go to bed now. Want to join me?" the look she gives him suggests they won't do much sleeping.

They both get up and walk to the bed they both get inside of it and she looks into his handsome eyes with her beautiful brown ones. "Got some advice for you and your TV show." Kent says to her.

"What kind of advice? Something that will allow me to nail Tom?" Kristen smiles at him kinky like.

"Maybe, ever think of wearing stockings or pantyhose on the show with short skirts?" Kent smiles at her. "Maybe do something with your hair too?"

Kristen leans in and he whispers into her ear with enthusiasm. She giggles some as he does as then she feels his erection against her thigh. He then begins to kiss her neck really turning her on, and she closes her eyes and she enjoys it. "This is how you treat future red heads, huh?"

Kent continues to kiss her sexy as hell neck as his hands move over her tits and he whispers into her ear. "Heck yeah." Then she experiences something she had no idea that existed, the move.

The next day the sexy actress leaves out the front door of the large hotel. Her brown eyes look over the street as she hails a taxicab. It's easier to get a cab with a short skirt and she smiles at him, as he stops for her. She gets in and she looks out at a fourteen-year old boy. She follows his eyes and she smiles and she motions for him to come over to her. He walks over to her and she asks. "Were you looking up my skirt?"

"Yes ma'am." He looks to the sidewalk and she grins from ear to ear.

"Ma'am, am I your mother or something?" the boy looks up her body to her face. She leans in and she kisses him close. "Thank you." She then takes off the stocking she wears. She hands it to him. "Do what you will with it." She smiles at the shocked young man.

"Thanks… um Lana?" The boy looks up to her in fear, and she grins.

"You are welcome stud. Driver if you can get me to Herb's Style Saloon you can take the other one off of me. In less than twenty minutes."

"Are you serious?" he looks back to the beautiful Kristen Kruek and she grins at him.

"Yes, I am and you have wasted a minute because of shock. I'd get moving if I were you. It's a twenty five minute drive from here." The driver takes off and he uses a short cut. She decides to entice him some. "If you make it in less than ten you may do whatever you wish to do to me. By the way I am a virgin." She smiles.

"You mean I get to…" He drives both very fast and very careful to the place she asked to go to and he got lucky.

The next day Kent lies in bed with the beautiful Naomi and he tells her what happened between him and Kristen. Naomi smiles and she shakes her head at what she said. "Yeah, when you claim to be a virgin you have got to act the part too." She smiles at Kent. "How long did it take you to figure it out?"

"Not too long. I'm half surprised she did not say, ‘Hey can you fuck me like this? Someone told me it was a good move.'" Kent smiles at Naomi and she laughs some.

"Yeah, too bad for you because she has an addictive sex move to men. She usually takes the men who work here."

"What! She had no special move to…" one look from the beautiful black woman beside of him lets Kent know he has been had. "You are a bitch aren't you?"

"Yes, I am sexy. I usually whoop your ass after you fuck my ass." Naomi smiles at the handsome young man before her. "What would happen if someone asked you to go with them? Anyone rich and beautiful."

Kent looks into her amazing brown eyes and he asks, "The truth?"

Naomi smiles at him, "What if Selma Hayek came back tomorrow and she asked you to work for he, if you know what I mean?"

"I would tell her I have someone else I truly care for right here." Naomi looks down in horror, as his hand cradles her thigh.

"You mean you…" She looks into his eyes and she knows what has happened. "Get out!" she gets out of bed and she uses the sheets to cover the body Kent has spent a lot of time getting to know so well.

"What did I do?" Kent stands and she can see that he is coming back to life once more. She has to act quickly.

"You did nothing, but I got some work to do now. I can't be your piece of ass forever." She glares hard at his face not daring to look down.

"I… I… I… am so sorry I was being so selfish." Kent begins to dress, and Naomi attempts to leave quickly. Before she can shut the door and says, "I am in love with you."

She slams the door shut quickly and she swears. She then kicks a trashcan hard and her floor becomes covered with trash. "That little shit head!" she screeches loud. Less than a second later she hears the door going into the back way close. Kent has just fucked her royally and she begins to cry hard.

This is no huge surprise because it has happened six times before. There is one large problem with this man falling in love with her. She cares for him too very deeply. She picks up the phone and she calls corporate headquarters. When he finally picks up the phone. "Dave, Naomi Watson here. Do you still have that job you wish me to take?" she listens for a moment and she nods. "Sounds good, how much money?" her eyes widen at what he says, and she gasps hard. Dave has been out to fuck her hard and she knows it. She could have never of guessed how badly though.

That night when Kent comes into the hotel he looks to Sandy and she walks around the counter and she asks. "Can we talk alone?"

"Yeah, I think I know what you have to say Sandy." Kent follows her into Naomi's office. He gasps at the site before him. Her desk has been cleaned to the point that says she no longer works here anymore. "What happened?"

"Naomi got a promotion." Sandy says with a frown. "I was named her successor. I'm so sorry Kent."

"I figured I would be fired, Sandy. I sure as hell pissed her off." Kent mumbles into his chest.

"You sure did piss her off." Sandy then hands Kent a letter. "I'll leave you be then." Sandy leaves the room.

Kent picks up the letter and he reads it. He shakes his head at what she writes to him. What the letter says is that she loves him too, but she is more than twice his age. She can't take the stares or the snickers that being a couple with him will bring so she has moved up the ladder. Kent puts the letter down and he sighs so hard. "Looks like I have fucked thing up."

He walks into the lobby and he walks to Sandy and he puts the keys into her hand. "I quit."

"Why?" Sandy looks to Kent in powerful fear, as she looks at the keys.

"I can't do this any more Sandy. I am so sorry." Kent begins to walk out the hotel forever.

"What am I to do for tonight? Do you know who is coming?" Sandy walks after Kent. He can't leave! Can he leave?

"I don't care if Beyonce Knowls is coming tonight. I need some time away." Kent walks out of the door, and Sandy sighs hard. Her stud has just quit.

Later than evening someone walks into the Savannah Hotel. Her heels click on the floor, and she smiles as she does. She walks up to the counter and she asks, "Hello I have a reservation, right?"

"Yes, you do Miss Knowls but we have one problem." Sandy looks to her in great fear. One call from the beautiful singer could easily destroy her.

"What kind of a problem?" Beyonce smiles at the pretty woman behind the counter.

"The man who was to clean you carpets cannot make it. He quit." Sandy cannot say your man whore quit.

"Oh." She looks at the staff, most of them are holding over to see her come in and she asks. "Anyone wish to be my man whore tonight?" five men nearly knock each other over as they run to her. She looks over each of the men and she nods. "Send them up each on the hour. Thank you. See, I solved your problem?" Beyonce finishes checking in and she heads upstairs.

Sandy looks to Betty and she asks. "Did she just hire all five of them?"

Betty nods her head and she notes to her. "Wait until Joan Collins comes in. She wears out half of the staff."

What happened to Kristen Kruek?

Inside of the studios where Smallville is tapped Tom Weiling the man who plays young Clark Kent walks into his dressing room. He puts his script down and he states, "I can't believe they are doing that to my character."

"You don't want to make love to me, or him make love to Lana?" Tom looks up in shock and his eyes widen at who stands before him. "Kristen your hair! Its red…" Tom swallows hard at the sexy red head before him. His knees shake hard.

"You don't like it?" she asks him with a sexy smile. Her skirt is so short too, and Tom gets a glimpse of an excellent pair of legs.

"Why? I have something in my contract that states…" Tom begins to make any excuse to get her to change her color back.

"What is says in your contract that they won't hire any red heads. I am already hired. It's called a loophole. Why I did it I am sick of these comic geeks won't inform me that Lana is a red head in the comics."

"I can't kiss you like that." Tom backs up as Kristen walks to him. She smiles at him so sexy.

"I think you can." She backs him into the wall and she smiles up to him. "Is red your kryptonite?" she pulls him down for a kiss, and he yields to her sexual demands. He looks down to her sexy form as he begins to unbutton her shirt.

"So how long have you wanted to do this?" he asked her in defeat, and she smiles up to him naughty like.

"Since that scene in the cornfield. Can you blame me?" Kristen smiles up to him so sexy like. "By the way would you believe me if I told you I was a virgin?" he shakes his head no and she laughs. "Good."

THE END