Sugar Loaf Mountain
With Morena Baccarin
A TPG short
CODES: MF, fingering, handjob, public, anal
DISCLAIMER: Just had this idea and decided to run with it. Of course, none of this is true just a fun fantasy.

It was my first time in Brazil, and yet Morena Baccarin was only too happy to play host and show us around. Even though I knew Mike was related to the "Gotham" actress, I never imagined I'd be fortunate enough to meet her, let alone in a city like Rio De Janiero during the week of its infamous Carnival celebrations.

Of course, I new I'd have to play it cool since she was my best friends aunt. That being said, Morena still managed to look unbelievably gorgeous despite having recently had two kids. In fact if you didn't know anything about her you'd be hard pressed to believe she was a mom?!?

In any event, the moment we were introduced I couldn't help but sense a strong chemistry between us, as we both seemed to have the same strange sense of humor.

While logic dictated that this was probably just a bit of wishful thinking of my behalf, my suspicions were soon proved right when we spent the day enjoying the sights and sounds of the marvelous city via the Sugar Loaf cable car exhibit, opposite Ipenema beach.

Having spent most of the afternoon taking snaps from the mountain, Mike disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes leaving me at the bar with his gorgeous aunt, who amusingly enough was getting nice and loose (drunk) on some local cocktails.

"So what's your story anyway, do you have a girlfriend back home?" Morena inquired.

I admitted that I did, but thanks to school and work commitments we rarely got to see each other. This of course brought us to the topic of sex and relationships, with Morena remarking on her latest dramas and the prospect of being a single mother (again).

"Nah, I don't mind it. I much prefer the single life anyways." she claimed. "It's much more fun and unpredictable."

I could see from the look in her eyes that she was feeling particularly playful, so I went along even though I knew it was probably wrong to openly flirt with my mates aunt.

"Yeah I bet it is, being as pretty as you are." I replied. "I bet you have the guys lining up around the block."

"I do alright," she flirted back. "The problem isn't finding a partner, but keeping one. Particularly since I don't believe in marriage or monogamy. I believe everyone has more than one soulmate."

Morena had a way of staring right into your soul when she smiled at you. I actually felt my cock twitch as we gingerly broached the subject of casual sex.

"Must be hard... I mean, with the break up and all."

"I dunno, is it?" she teased back, alluding to my "hard" remark, as it had clearly been a Freudian slip.

There was a long pause before she laughed out loud, breaking the silence.

"I'm only kidding," she chuckled. "Don't mind me, I'm just being crude. I think I'm a little drunk right now."

"No, I like it. I'm just not sure what Mike would think if he knew I was sitting here mentally undressing his hot aunt."

Morena's eyes lit up.

"Is that what you're doing, undressing me?"

I honestly didn't know what to say, as I felt like I had put my foot in my mouth.

"For the record, I'm not blind." she smiled while helping herself to another drink. "I see the way you've been looking at me all day. What are you, twenty, twenty-two years old? I'm almost twice your age young man. You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Yes well, I've always had a thing for older women. And you're probably one of the sexiest ladies I've ever met."

Funnily enough the more I complimented her the more she responded.

"Aw, that's so sweet of you to say. A girl always likes hearing compliments like that, especially at my age. Mike should bring you along to more of our family vacations if you're going to praise me like that."

"-I mean the way you look today, that dress." I added, referring to the long white camisole she wore with wrap-around heels.

"What about it,"

"Well, um. Actually, I better not say," I backtracked, having suddenly realized I was speaking way to freely.

"No, say it!" she insisted, before leaning forward. "Tell me. What would you do to me?"

My head was spinning, as the conversation got hot and heavy faster than I anticipated.

"Well, if you weren't related to Mike right now, and we just met today at the bar or something, I'd probably pin you-"

But just as I was about to divulge my fantasy, Mike returned to the table interrupting our moment. The expression on Morena's face was priceless. She looked so frustrated I had to laugh.

At one point she got up from the table to go to the bathroom, and as her ass wiggled from side to side I gasped inwardly as I caught the outline of her thong panties. The mere notion gave me instant wood, particularly as I caught her look back at me before disappearing around the corner.

There was no doubt about it now, I was in with a shot.

For a minute there I actually contemplated following her, but then thought better of it. After all, Mike was a dear friend. Was I really going to risk all of that for a piece of ass?

Yes, yes I was. I decided.

We spent the next few minutes drinking and enjoying lunch, while the sexual tension between Morena and I only intensified. At one point I felt her foot tap me under the table, which caused me to jump. But instead of staying quiet, she apologized.

"oh I'm sorry, was that your foot?" she grinned mischievously.

Thankfully Mike was too preoccupied with his phone to care.

Of course, that didn't stop her from "kicking" me accidentally again. I think she legitimately got a thrill out of watching me squirm, as I was tempted to tap her back, but I couldn't let Mike know that we were actually playing footies under the table.

After lunch, the three of us headed back towards the long queue for the cable car, where Morena suddenly seemed eager to stand as close as possible to me. The entire time as we "conversed" I just wanted to rip her fucking clothes off, and judging from the perpetual grin on her face I'm sure she knew it too.

But as luck would have it, when we finally piled into the packed cable car Mike was forced to wait outside while Morena and I squeezed ourselves up against the door.

"Wait for me down at the gift shop!" he yelled, while I gave him the thumbs up.

The packed pod barely left the station before I felt Morena lean back and grind her luscious body against me, making sure to rub that ass over my cock. At first this was done in a playful manner, however when I instinctively wrapped my arm around her body to hold her tight, I found a tiny gap in her dress and let my hand slip inside, causing her tense up.

The stunning MILF almost seemed to melt in my arms as my fingers deftly caressed her flat belly. I couldn't believe how soft she felt to the touch, as we stood there listening to the informational video above us.

Not a word was spoken as I held my friends aunt intimately. In fact to look at us together one would assume we were just another american couple on holiday, instead of mere acquaintances. I wanted to kiss her so bad, but didn't want to risk offending her.

Just standing this close to her I could smell her body, as the stifling heat outside had made her hot and sweaty and her perfume filled the cabin. As I stood surveying the rest of the cable car I felt her hand slip down between our bodies and palm the tent in my pants.

She then raised an eyebrow as she slipped her cool hand inside my trousers and curled her fingers around my pulsing sword. I gasped when she fished me out completely, letting the big purple head get exposed to the air.

Her long delicate fingers massaged my bell-end, causing pre cum to leak from the tip, which she smeared around before grasping my shaft firmly in her hand. I responded by dipping my own hand further inside her dress until my fingers brushed along the tops of her panties, where I briefly played with a tiny lace bow.

When my hand finally plunged further inside those same panties, the leggy starlet inhaled sharply and doubled her efforts, squeezing my cock even harder.

At this point I was desperate to have her. I probably would have fucked her right then and there in front of the entire city if she let me. Instead I pulled my hand out and decided to attack her pussy from a different angle, and hiked up her dress to expose her butt.

When I finally managed to slip my fingers under her lace thong to make direct contact with her cunt, I felt her shudder to the contact. However, I'm not sure what came over me, but I barely played with her pussy before I inched my fingers up a little and without warning, jammed a single digit into her ass!!

The actress was clearly shocked by this, and almost lost the power in her legs. The look she flashed me over her shoulder was absolutely spine tingling. To my delight, not only was her backdoor accommodating, but when I effortlessly added a second digit to the first, I thought she was going to have a conniption.

Morena spasmed immediately as I now probed her backdoor with two digits, probing her tight little backdoor while she continued to jack me off at the same time. When I realized we were just half way down the mountain, I decided to act. People be damned, I thought.

I reluctantly withdrew my fingers from her tight o-ring and without her permission, grabbed hold of her womanly hips and motioned for her to lean back and accept me.

Baccarrin looked frantic as I positioned myself at the right angle and with a gentle push, slipped myself inside her from behind. Her reaction to this was instantaneous, thrusting back against me to impale herself good and proper.

I wrapped my hands around her body and slipped deeper, filling her completely, as she let out a stifled moan then covered this up with a loud cough, which in turn caused my cock to twitch as her cunt-muscles squeezed around me.

Moments passed, and no one seemed the wiser. There was nothing but the sound of the informational video above us and the noise of the cable as we descended down the mountain.

Meanwhile, Morena slowly worked herself against me, grinding and wiggling her butt to accommodate me. We moved in this awkward position for several moments, my dick filling more and more of her cunt as the seconds ticked by.

We were pressed together like one writhing organism, and despite my best attempts to hold off, I ultimately exploded deep inside her a moment later in an overwhelming release.

To her credit the "Gotham" star simply leaned back to kiss me deeply on the mouth, apparently unfazed by who was watching. A single bead of sweat trickled from her forehead as we stood there quietly catching our breath while the cable car arrived to its destination.

"You're so bad," she whispered hotly while adjusting her dress, her entire crotch covered in spunk.

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face if I tried.

"You're so fucking sexy,"

"I can't believe I let you do that," she blushed. "I don't know what's gotten into me today,"

"Just wait until we get back to the hotel."