List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Three's Company" with Stella and Vanessa Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Three's Company" with Stella and Vanessa Hudgens

Three's Company
    With Stella and Vanessa Hudgens
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, handjob, rimming, public, sleep
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

When Stella and I first hooked up, I knew it would only lead to trouble. Particularly since she was already in a long term relationship with some local gangbanger, who was extremely violent and overly protective of her. Nevertheless, I genuinely felt sorry for her as she was stuck in an abusive relationship, which made her life a living hell.

It was due to this asshole that she barely went out, had no friends, and often stayed at home thanks to his jealous streak. That being said, I tried my best to stay out of her business and attempted to cheer her up whenever we'd spend time together.

Most of these encounters would occur throughout the day during my lunch break, where I'd drive over to her sisters place and we'd have the entire house to ourselves. Even though I'd never met Vanessa in person, I'd only heard good things about her. Most of the time she was away filming various TV shows or movies, which gave Stella and I all the privacy we needed.

However, one afternoon while Stella and I were messing around upstairs, Vanessa rushed home and claimed that Stella's boyfriend and friends were parked outside and looking to start trouble with the neighbors. Thinking quickly, the girls grabbed my things and we rushed downstairs for the back exit, while Stella distracted the guys outside on the driveway.

As messed up as things were, I never would have imagined what was about to happen next. In fact I'm still not entirely sure why it happened, just that it was totally and completely unexpected.

Maybe it was due to a mutual attraction we shared, or just the sheer adrenaline of the situation, but as Vanessa unlocked the side door downstairs to let me out, I leaned over to thank her with a friendly peck on the cheek, only to have our lips come together to share a kiss!

It all happened in a fraction of a second.

The moment our lips made contact, we both seemed to respond intuitively and we kissed each other firmly on the lips, before I slipped out the door and climbed over the fence to relative safety. In all the chaos I didn't even have time to think about what had occurred until I was out on the open road a few minutes later.

"Wait. Did that just happen?" I pondered while making it back to my truck.

I'm not even sure what turned me on more, the fact that Vanessa and I had shared a fleeting kiss, or the fact that I had spent the previous few minutes nestled between her sisters legs eating her pussy - so there was no way she didn't taste Stella on my lips.

Be that as it may, the impromptu smooch left me confused as I drove around town trying to clear my head and make sense of it all. As far as I knew Vanessa had a boyfriend, and from all accounts they were more than happy together. Thankfully my questions were soon answered when Vanessa sent me a text, asking me to meet her at a nearby diner.

Up until that point I didn't even know she had my number, but the day was turning out to be full of surprises.

When I arrived to the address the actress parked her vehicle and hopped into my truck, then directed me to a nearby park which overlooked Universal City. I could see from the expression on her face that she was just as confused as I was by the day's events, and wanted to clear the air.

When we finally found a place to stop and talk, we both spoke at the same time interrupting each other, making her giggle before she went on to explain that what had happened at the house was nothing more than a mix up, an innocent mistake.

Mistake my ass, I thought. Since that tongue of hers had left a lasting impression on me. I mean as hot and tight as Stella was, Vanessa was clearly the more experienced of the two, and a way better kisser I might add.

The other elephant in the room was the way she was now looking at me, almost undressing me with her eyes. It seemed like, whether we wanted to admit it or not, Vanessa and I definitely shared some kind of strong chemistry together.

"Look, Stella can never know about this." she insisted. "You know how she'd react."

I had to agreed.

"And I suspect your boyfriend wouldn't be too impressed either," I added. "If he ever found out."

"We were actually going to announce to everyone this weekend that we were getting engaged," Vanessa claimed.

Jesus, I thought.

"Well, I mean..." I replied. "Nothing's changed, right?"

Vanessa suddenly seemed anxious.

"You have to promise me you won't tell anyone about this," she urged, placing her hand on top of mine. "Please."

I'm not really sure what she was getting herself all worked up over, as I wasn't exactly the type to kiss and tell anyways, and I could see how much this meant to her.

"Please! Promise me." she pleaded. "Just do me this one favor."

I grabbed her hand and assured her that everything would be alright, that she could trust me to keep my mouth shut, even as our fingers seemed to have a find of their own and started to play together. I don't know what force was bringing us together, but before I could think straight Vanessa and I were making out again, this time a lot more frantically.

In fact our hands seemed to have a mind of their own, as I slipped mine into her pants and was pleased to discover that she was completely shaved clean, just like her sister. When I finally plunged two fingers into her cunt, I felt her spread her legs to accommodate me, while sighing into my mouth before we finally stopped to catch out breath.

"This is crazy," she remarked. "This shouldn't be happening. We barely know each other."

I agreed. I was just as confused as she was.

"All I know about you, is that you've been fucking with my sister the last few weeks." she added. "Stella would kill us if she knew I was here with you right now... like this."

"Well Stella has her own problems," I quipped. "with that asshole boyfriend she's dating."

Even as we sat there discussing Stella, Vanessa and I just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves and constantly caressed each other's fingers. But as crazy as things had become, events took an even more turn for the surreal with her next comment.

"Can I ask you something,"

"-shoot."

"Were you and Stella messing around earlier," she quizzed. "cos I could taste her on your lips."

Taste her, I pondered. I must have blushed three shades of crimson because Vanessa smiled at my reaction.

"Was it that obvious,"

"I can still taste her now, asshole!" she said while playfully punching me in the shoulder. "Did she make you go down on her or something?"

"Well I wouldn't say I was forced," I snickered. "I wanted to. I like eating pussy."

"Yeah, that's what she tells me."

"Oh really? And what else does she tell you about me?"

Vanessa's reaction to this was to reach over and grab my semi-hard cock.

"She also tells me you've got a nice big dick."

I simply sat there grinning like an idiot as the actress now actively squeezed and massaged the bulge in my pants. That was until I finally responded in kind and reached over to grope her breasts, teasing and playing with her erect nipples through her shirt.

"You and your sister are so alike," I said as I watched Vanessa fish out my cock and stroke it out in the open.

The look on her face told me she wasn't disappointed.

"No one can ever know about this, understand?" she said, while jacking me off. "I'm supposed to get married next year."

"I'm sure we can come to some kind of arrangement." I suggested.

We kissed each other again as she stroked my cock in the truck, and judging from the expression on her face I suspect she was getting just as much pleasure out of it as I was. When she stopped to apply some spit to her hand, I reached up to slide my thumb into her mouth; permitting her to show me how talented she was with her tongue.

"Mmm... you really want me to put this in my mouth, don't you." she teased.

"We both know you want to." I teased back.

I was delighted to see that just like her sister, Vanessa had a predilection for sucking dick and she soon dropping her head in my lap to blow me.

The actress started at the tip, swirling her tongue around the crown, before licking the entire length of my shaft with one long, slow lick. I placed a hand on the back of her head while I grabbed the base of my shaft with the other, and smacked my meat against her mouth and chin, causing her to groan erotically.

"Open your mouth, stick out your tongue." I directed.

"Ungh, give it to me!" she moaned. "Stop teasing me."

"Say please," I taunted, only to see her flash me a smoldering look.

"Just gimme that big juicy cock!"

I released my grip on the back of her head only to watch her hungrily devour my sword, taking me deep into her mouth. Vanessa pulled off long enough to take a breath and then began to suck and slurp on my cock loudly.

I used both of my hands to run my fingers through her dark mane and pinned her hair back into a tight ponytail, as she continued to suck me enthusiastically. It only took a few short minutes of this wanton display before I began to warn her that I was getting close, which I'm sure she could tell by my grunts and moans.

"Mmmphhff yeah, cum in my mouth!" she muttered while massaging my balls with her fingers. "Gimme that load!"

Vanessa barely finished the sentence before I exploded into the back of her throat, gagging her briefly.

The first spurt went mostly down her throat, while the second and subsequent loads filled her mouth. To her credit, the Disney starlet kept the head of my twitching cock between her wet lips until my orgasm subsided, before leaning back and swallowing hard so I could see.

"Wow," I gasped. "You're fucking good at that."

Vanessa winked, while wiping her chin.

Over the next few days the actress and I hooked up on multiple occasions, and every time it happened I swore up and down it would be the last. Particularly after the four of us went on a few unofficial double dates.

I guess I grew tired of all the lying and deceitful glances we shared. The stress of sneaking around was wearing me out, as Vanessa turned out to be one of the most conniving, insatiable little sluts I'd ever met. To make matters worse, every time I attempted to deny her, she'd simply reach down and stroke my cock until I'd ultimately concede.

Personally, I think she got off on knowing that she could have me any time she wanted. Knowing that I couldn't resist.

I'd never been with a woman who loved sucking cock so much. In fact I'd received more head from her in the past few weeks than I had in my entire adult life. At one point during a late night double date to the cinemas, Vanessa had followed me into the men's room where she blew me in a stall.

I'm almost certain that several surveillance cameras caught her sneaking in, but she didn't care. All she cared about was having my hot load in her belly, as she put it. Be that as it may, things took another turn for the surreal a few days later when the ladies invited me over to the house for a swim.

Having enjoying a big lunch, Stella and I then climbed into bed to smoke some weed and have sex, before we both passed out. However minutes later when I woke up I felt a hot wet mouth around my knob, and almost jumped out of my skin when I looked down to find Vanessa winking up at me.

"Mmm... you taste good." she teased, knowing full well Stella and I had just had sex.

It took all the control I had not to moan out loud, particularly as she took my nuts into her mouth and lathered my balls, while jacking me off.

"Nessa," I groaned feebly while brushing her hair. "If you keep that up you're going to make me cum."

"That's the idea, stupid." she whispered with a wink. "Besides, it's your own damn fault."

"Huh?"

"I could hear you two fucking from downstairs, it was driving me crazy. I've been playing with myself for the last half hour, and now I want some dick."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as she then pushed my knees apart and without warning proceeded to rim my ass. All I could do was look over at Stella who was still soundly asleep.

"Fuck, what if she wakes up?"

"I don't care," Vanessa claimed. "You're lucky I don't wake her up right now and fuck you in front of her! She might learn a thing or two."

That said, Vanessa went to town on my cock, bobbing her head up and down and making all kinds of lewd slurping sounds with her mouth. When I realised I was close to blowing my wad I finally pulled her up on top of me and kissed her hard on the mouth, as she reached down between us to guide me towards her sex.

She rubbed my cock against her minge while grinding her hips above me. I squeezed her breast in my hand, my thumb tweaking at the nipple, as my dick slithered along her slimy pussy, pressing between those lips. I watched Stella's face as Vanessa's eyes closed and her mouth moaned softly.

"I want you inside me so fucking bad."

"Vanessa, please. Not here. Not now!"

"Come on." she purred. "Have you ever fucked two sisters in the same afternoon?"

She knew the answer, as she kissed me again then drooled a mouthful of spit into my mouth, knowing how much it turned me on.

Vanessa then grasped my cock in her hand and pushes the head against her cunt, permitting just the tip to nestle inside. At this point, I had no choice but to give her what she wanted, to give her the fuck she craved. I held her hips and pulled her down onto me, making her cunt engulf me.

The sensation was slow and intense, and made all the more effortless by her excited she was. I started into her eyes as I slowly impaled her, watching her face contort in pleasure. The expression on her face only made me harder for her.

The bed was squeaking gently beneath us as we moved in unison. In all the times we had had sex, I had never felt her more wet than she was now.

"You're so fucking hard..." she said in a low whisper.

I gradually moved my hips to match her rhythm as she sat up straight above me, straddling my waist. This allowed her to wiggle her hips in a circular motion before she collapsed forward and pressed her breasts against my chest. God I loved her body. She was just 5'1 but 110% dynamite.

I brushed the hair from her face as I picked up the pace and now thrust up into her snug cunt, taking this opportunity to glance to the side and look over at Stella to make sure she was still sleeping undisturbed.

Vanessa moaned into my ear and made hushed moans against my neck as I speared in and out of her sopping pussy. I extended my hands down from her hips to her legs and grabbed her ass in both hands, controlling the pace, ensuring I give her every inch of my love muscle.

"unngh fuck, I'm gonna cum." she sobbed quietly in my ear. "Don't stopppp!"

We now moved at a frantic pace, shaking the bed even harder. I pushed my butt deep into the mattress then thrust up into her, pressing my cock as deep as humanly possible. My god was she wet. The entire room reeked of sex.

"Yes, oh god yes," she hissed, a little too loudly.

I turned to look at Stella again, who stirred slightly in her sleep and turned over.

Vanessa was so wrapped up in her own pleasure she didn't even notice as she continued to move on top of me, whipping her hips in short erratic bursts. I looked back at Vanessa fucking me, moving at a swift pace and could feel her thigh muscles tightening and releasing as she charged for the finish line.

"I'm gunna cum... I'm gunna cum... I'm gunna cum-" she chanted.

When I looked back at Stella again, I began to panic as I could see her body bouncing a little next to us under the weight of our fucking. Fortunately for us I then felt Vanessa finally climax, but her orgasm was so intense that I joined her right over the precipice and came.

My load exploded deep inside her, splashing her inner walls as she mashed her hips tightly against me. She squealed into my ear as the orgasm jerked her body. I press hard into her body as the semen spewed from me, the orgasm spreading throughout my entire body.

Vanessa collapsed atop of me, panting out of breath as her body twitched and her vaginal walls squeezing around me like a vice. I twisted my hips and squirted more spunk inside of her. It was without doubt the most intense and prolonged orgasm I'd ever had.

When I turned to check on Stella she now had her back turned. Somehow she had managed to stay asleep during all the commotion, as Vanessa lifted her head to look at her too. We both looked at each other before Vanessa smiled.

"Told you we'd get away with it,"

"You're fucking crazy, you know that."

"-crazy about you."

Post Thanks / Like

Great story, TPG.

I've mentioned before how these two are my favorite sister pairing, so it's always nice to see them get some love on here.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post