Australia's Voice
With Delta Goodrem
A TPG short
CODES: MF, blowjob, deep-throat, public
DISCLAIMER: Decided to have some fun after watching Delta on The Voice Australia tonight. Again, this is all bullshit and just a figment of my imagination.

I'd been playing the guitar from the time I could walk, so it only made sense that I'd end up on a show like "The Voice." In fact almost everyone I knew insisted that I try my luck, claiming that I had a real chance to win.

Little did I know just how much of a life changing experience the entire ordeal would be, particularly since one of the aussie judges on the show was none other than onetime Neighbors star Delta Goodrem.

Right from the start, there seemed to be some legitimate sparks between Delta and I. In fact, she was the only judge to turn her seat and choose me to be on her team, and as it turned out I wasn't the only one who noticed the strong chemistry between us, with her fellow judges taunting her for the way she had flirted.

When I finally stepped off the stage to kiss her on the cheek, I could smell her intoxicating perfume and I was hooked. The look on her face told me that we were about to embark on a wild adventure together.

Over the next few days Delta and I continued to flirt with each other at every opportunity, as we worked on my upcoming performances on the show. Even though I tried to keep my head straight and remain professional, it was almost impossible to ignore the fact that her outfits seemed to get more and more risque.

It actually got to the point during one of the studio sessions where she was openly flaunting some major pokies, having clearly opted on rocking up to the meeting without a bra. I'm still amazed I got any work done at all.

Later, that same afternoon the team and I decided to grab some lunch where we found a quiet little booth to sit and chat. But the moment the other went to the bathroom to clean up, the tension between Delta and I was palpable.

In fact we didn't say anything for the first few minutes and just sat there eye-fucking each other from across the table, both of us knowing that this – whatever it was between us – was going to happen if we liked it or not.

"I've got a boyfriend," she admitted out of the blue. "Well, kind of. He's back in the States. It's complicated."

"I'm not exactly single myself," I confessed, putting all my cards on the table.

Amusingly enough Delta legitimately seemed angered by this, which considering her previous admission was kind of funny.

"Look, I'm not saying something is going to happen here," she pointed out. "But we have to be careful. The Media are everywhere, and a lot of people could get hurt if they ever found out that something was going on between us."

We weren't even fooled around yet, at least not physically, but like me Delta was already thinking three steps ahead and concerned about what the media would say if they ever discovered that she and I were an item.

"You're probably right," I agreed. "Something serious or long term would most likely be out of the question."

The grin on her face told me she knew what I was insinuating.

"You really think I'm like that," she added. "Just up for a fuck?"

"I never said that, but I don't know if we'd be able to control ourselves." I pointed out. "I mean right now I'm using all of my strength not to just pull you over this table and, well. You catch my drift."

"No please, by all means continue. I'd love to hear how that ends. You'd bend me over this table and do what exactly?"

But just as I was about to elaborate on my fantasy the others returned to our table, and the expression on Delta's face was priceless. I couldn't help but snicker at her discomfort.

It was actually kinda of funny to see her sweat throughout lunch, glancing at her watch every few minutes and counting the seconds until we'd head back to the studio so she and I could find some privacy and finish our conversation.

Unfortunately for us the opportunity never came, and a few nights later we were forced to work with everyone in the studio again, which of course frustrated us both to no end.

I half expected her to forget the entire conversation we had had until a few minutes before wrapping up for the day, Delta waited for the perfect opportunity to lean over and mention it.

"I was thinking about what you told me the other day," she said while keeping an eye on the others.

It had been so long since the diner that I almost forgot what she was talking about.

"—and the answer is yes," she said.

"Good to know," I grinned, even though I wasn't even sure what she was talking about.

"I'd let you," she added, apparently referring to me taking her over a table.

It was only a few minutes later that I realized what she was talking about, and I waited for the right moment to respond. Like her, I waited for the right opportunity before dropping a quick comment.

"By the way," I said in a cryptic way. "That thing we talked about earlier, you'd love it."

"Yeah, I bet I would."

"I'd make sure of it."

"So would I." Delta replied, flashing me the most seductive look yet.

Unfortunately, despite all the teasing back and forth we never seemed to get around to actually closing the deal. To say it was aggravating would be an understatement.

Even worse still, rumors around the set began to circulate that Delta and I had a "thing" and were secretly dating, which was news to me and in the grand scheme of things, I only wished was true. I mean to hear the gossip around the place you'd think Delta and I were fucking each other senseless at every chance we could get.

In reality, I was still hoping to get past first base.

That being said, I think I was more shocked than anyone else when a few nights later Delta was forced to choose between me and my singing rival, and I was unceremonously dumped on national TV.

Of course, I played along and acted nice. I even pecked her on the cheek for the cameras, but I barely acknowledged her as I left the stage with my guitar in hand.

"Are you okay?" I heard her whisper with concern. "Are we okay?"

I didn't respond as I waved to the audience and made my way backstage to collect my things.

I almost wanted to throw up, considering the amount of time and effort I had put into the entire caper, not to mention the teasing I'd been put through which in the end amounted to nothing.

I started to wonder if this was something she did regularly, stringing guys along only to cut them lose and move on to a next new contestants each year. Considering how ruthless she had been it wouldn't have surprised me.

The more I thought about it the angrier I got, and by the time I made it back to the dressing room I threw my guitar on the sofa and stepped into the small bathroom area to take a leak, only to hear some commotion outside followed by a gentle knock at the door.

It was Delta.

"Err, I need to speak to him quickly," I heard her tell a passerby. "We've got a few minutes over the ad break, so this'll just take a minute I promise."

I barely flushed the loo before I turned to find Delta standing right in front of me, obstructing my exit. I could tell from the look on her face that she was feeling pretty guilty about the entire thing, and didn't want me to leave on such a sour note.

I didn't say anything as I attempted to walk around her but she refused to budge.

"Please, wait. Let me explain."

"Move." I hissed, when all of a sudden she pushed me back against the sink, and before I could respond I watched her fall to her knees and fish out my cock.

I simply stood there as the multi-talented singer took out my hefty cock and slipped me into her warm mouth - sucking my dick!

Not a word was spoken as she sucked the head into her mouth, her tongue danced around my bell-end. When she sucked, she gave a firm squeeze around the shaft. Her other hand wandering under to cup my balls.

I placed a hand on the back of her head as she attempted to deep-throat me almost immediately. I pushed her down on it, almost choking her, and felt myself entering her throat, stretching it.

When I pushed harder she squirmed and gagged on my cock, and knew her throat would be sore the next day but I didn't care. Saliva drooling out the corners of her mouth as I held firm, clutching the back of her head and holding her in place as she essentially suffocated on my dick.

She panicked for a moment as her airway was obstructed, reaching up to sink her long nails into my thighs. I refused to let up and simply held her there, making her gag and slob all over me - making her suffer.

There was no way people outside the dressing room door didn't hear it, the sound of her gagging throat and those whimpering gasps she let out. When I finally released my grip she backed off, panting profusely and drooled all over herself.

"UNNGH! ...fuck yeah," she grunted. "Choke me with it."

I didn't need to be asked twice, and grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth down on me again, choking her with my dick. Delta went right back on it, opening her mouth wide and giving me her narrow throat, taking me balls deep with each thrust.

I used her mouth like my own amusement park, fucking her face like some cheap whore.

I held her down as she pushed her tongue out to lick my nuts, while the drool flowed. I let go and pumped in and out of her throat. Harder and faster as Delta gagged even louder. I ultimately pulled out until the tip was in her mouth and told her to reach up and jack it off against her lips.

She was only too happy to oblige and stuck out her long tongue, stroking my slimy cock against her mouth while begging for her reward.

"Yeah, come on. Give it to me," she moaned. "I want that hot fucking load in the back of my throat!"

"Yeah?" I growled back. "Stick your tongue out Delta. Stick it out, you little slut!"

She didn't have to wait long before I exploded in front of her face, shooting stream after stream of hot white spunk across the bridge of her nose before she had the good sense to take me into her mouth to clean me off.

There was so much cum it leaked out the corners of her lips and oozed down her neck and between her tits. I grunted as I shot the last of it and pulled back to admire my handy work.

"Grr, let's see you swallow it," I insisted as she leaned back and opened wide to show me her mouth full of spunk.

It took two deep gulps to take it down as I zipped up my pants and grabbed my guitar to leave.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you," I smirked. "Fuck this show,"

"Call me okay," she said, while still on her knees and covered in spit and semen.