List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hollywood Fitness #1" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hollywood Fitness #1" with Hailee Steinfeld

Hollywood Fitness #1
    with Hailee Steinfeld

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, oral, finger, blowjob, anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Trying a new series similar to my Uber-based one from last year except now it's gym-based, simples.

It had taken years of hard work and dedication to get to where I was today but it was all worth it and then some since I now found myself as one of the go-to personal trainers for the Hollywood stars. Not only did I have an extensive list of clientele here in Los Angeles, but I was often flown around the world on business from Europe to Australia and anywhere in between.

Of course, trust was a huge part of the job and over the past few years I'd remained completely professional at work, despite being surrounded by temptation and working with some of the most beautiful women I'd ever laid eyes on. So far I'd not once made an inappropriate move on any of them, refusing to jeopardise my dream career for a quick fuck.

But that was all due to change the moment Hailee Steinfeld walked into my gym.

I'd been flirted with by clients before but Steinfeld was something else. From the get-go she'd made it perfectly clear that, not only was she practically sex on legs, but she had the fun personality and playful attitude to go with her killer body.

In fact, the way she acted around me, I suspected if she'd had her way, we would have fucked during our very first session given the way she'd practically thrown herself at me. I'm sure most men would call me insane to pass on such an opportunity.

Rather than be put off by me indirectly rejecting her, it actually seemed to encourage her, as if she relished the challenge.

That being said, after working with the incessant flirt for a few weeks, the urge to just pin the little slut down by her throat and wreck her ass was getting harder and harder to ignore.

And so ultimately, predictably, Hailee finally got her way.

It all culminated when she called me up to ask if I was available for an impromptu late night session in her hotel gym after a long day on-set, eager to let off some steam.

Naturally I hurried over to find she'd started without me. Hailee looked as sexy as ever, even in her casual attire. Her long hair was tied up in a bun, a tank top exposed her toned, flat stomach and the usual leggings showcased her long legs and, my favourite of her assets, her amazing, teen ass.

"Thought you weren't coming," she grinned, stepping off the treadmill and wiping some sweat from her brow.

"Sorry, hit traffic," I explained. "Although I'm sure by now you're more than capable at doing your routine alone."

"Don't act like you don't love coming to see your favourite client," she pouted while she moved over to the elliptical machine.

I could feel her eyes on me as I set it up for her before getting her going at which point we had a quick catch up since we hadn't seen each other in a couple of weeks but, as usual, Hailee quickly steered the conversation towards sex and relationships, always intrigued about my single status.

"So still flying solo?" she asked with a sly grin.

"Yes, and before you say anything else, I know full well you aren't," I told her, knowing for a fact she was dating some lucky kid.

"That's nothing serious though, and what's wrong with having a little fun between friends?" she asked innocently which was my cue to change the subject.

"Alright, you're just about done on this," I pointed out as the elliptical began to cool down.

Hailee was used to me ignoring her bold comments so she took it in her stride as we moved over to the weights but before we got started she spotted the speedball and insisted I teach her.

"Fancy yourself a little Rocky do you?" I chuckled at her excitement before giving her a quick demonstration.

Hailee was a quick learner and had the envious talent of being good at almost everything she tried so when she was initially struggling I found it a little suspicious when she asked me to show her again, this time telling me to stand directing behind her and guide her.

She immediately made her intentions clear however when she 'accidentally' bumped her butt against my crotch and immediately felt the slight hard-on I'd got from watching her ass jiggle.

"Whoops," she giggled, flashing me a cheeky grin over her shoulder as she bumped against me more purposely.

"Stop it Hailee..." I murmured while finding myself rooted to the spot, unable to deny how good it felt.

"Or what?" she purred. "You gonna punish me?"

"I'm serious, this is inappropriate."

"I can feel how fucking hard you are though... I bet I could make you cum just like this, huh?"

To my shame, she probably could and when she felt me sigh in her ear, she knew she'd broken me but just to make sure, she carried on, her voice dropping to a sultry whisper.

"Come on, we both know you want this. I see the way you look at me," she continued. "Don't you wanna assfuck me? I'd let you."

"Fucking hell Hailee..." I gasped, letting my hands slide down her body to settle on her sweat-glazed, hourglass waist.

"I mean it, I'd let you..."

I gulped as I found myself at a crossroads. On the one hand I'd always told myself I'd never stoop to messing around like this, I didn't want to be seen to be taking advantage of my clients, but on the other hand, I had Hailee fucking Steinfeld offering me her ass!

Understandably my morals went flying out the window.

I dropped to my knees and yanked Hailee's leggings down so forcefully they ripped leaving me face-to-face with her round pantie covered ass while she gasped in shock above me.

"Whoa, you know I have a hotel room just downstairs, right?" she told me, nervously glancing around at the relatively public place we were in.

"I don't care," I growled back at her. "This is what you wanted isn't it? You little slut. I should have done this months ago..."

I glanced up at her to see her smirking down at me while I aggressively pawed her butt, spread her cheeks and tugged her underwear to the side to make way for my tongue which went straight into her tight asshole.

Hailee cried out and staggered forward until she was pressed against the floor to ceiling window for support as I forcefully buried my tongue inside her butt, tasting her for the first time. We groaned out loud together as I hungrily explored her tiny orifice.

"Ever had your ass eaten before Hailee?" I spoke up at her, pulling back to admire her pliant hole.

"Ugh—not like this, keep going," she begged wantonly, pushing back against me, eager to be filled again.

I was happy to comply, digging deep into her delicious ass once more, relishing the noises she made and the way her body shuddered in delight. As good as this was, I couldn't help but notice her pussy was so wet her juices were running down her thigh, prompting me to extract myself from her butt to lap at her sweet, young clam.

No sooner had I swapped over, Hailee reached back and desperately replaced my tongue with one of her own fingers, pushing it deep into her backdoor while I drank from her cunt like a liquor.

"Fuck yeah, you a dirty girl?" I growled, giving her ass a sharp spank as she fingered herself.

"Uh-huh...Jesus I think I'm gonna cum already," she huffed as she added a second finger to her stretched ass while I upped the ante, feasting and sucking and slurping on her cunt like a man possessed, eager to make her come in my mouth.

Neither one of us expected her to climax as quickly or as intensely as she did a moment later. The starlet screamed out and her legs, already weakened from her workout, gave way completely. Hailee slid to the floor but not before flooding my mouth with her tangy essence but no sooner had I swallowed, she was pushing me to stand up while yanking at my shorts.

"C'mon, gimme this fucking cock, I wanna taste you!" she demanded impatiently before finally wrapping her sweet lips around it.

"Fuck, yeah that's it, good girl," I muttered, pushing her hair back and feeding her my cock.

Pinned between myself and the window, Hailee had nowhere to go although looking down at her, I suspected there was no place she'd rather be as she opened her mouth wide and offered me her throat.

"Yeah, fuck my pretty face, I can take it," she hissed before suddenly spitting at my menacing erection.

I didn't need to be told twice. I'd already wasted months resisting her and wasn't about to waste another second. Even so, I don't think she expected me to be quite as rough as I was as I immediately slammed my cock into the back of her throat.

Hailee's eyes grew wide before rolling back and welling up as I entered her narrow throat again and again, not once letting up until I suddenly felt like I was on the verge.

She coughed and drooled all over herself when I pulled back to catch my breath but even then I didn't let her fully compose herself before I'd pulled her back to her feet, spun her around to push her against the cool glass while I impatiently fed my spit-covered cock into her backdoor.

"Holy shit—!" she gasped, reaching back to spread her cheeks as I wormed my way into her back passage. "That's fucking big..."

"You asked for it," I reminded her. "Sure you can handle it?"

"Oh I can," she assured me, flashing me a smouldering look. "Question is, can you? Or is this sweet, young ass too tight for you?"

In an instant our lips crushed together. It was a wet, messy kiss but neither of us cared as I began drilling her butt, giving it several spanks for good measure.

"Oh. Oh fuck yes! Harder," she moaned. "Give it to me! Fuck—ugh—give it to your little slut!"

"Yeah? You're my slut now," I growled in her ear while bringing one hand up from squeezing her tits to gently wrap around her throat.

"Ngh—yeah—your sexy, anal slut!"

"Good girl."

"I want your fat cock stuffed up my ass every!—fucking!—week!"

Hailee emphasised each word by slamming herself back against me, taking me balls deep until I couldn't take anymore.

I kissed the side of her face as, without warning, I exploded, spewing my load deep into her backdoor, making her mouth gape open in a silent scream as she joined me over the edge.

We were both more breathless than we'd ever been after one of our sessions as I extracted myself from Hailee's battered, gaping ass. Watching my fresh load drip from her hole was the dirtiest, yet sexiest thing I'd ever seen and made it clear our relationship, not to mention my career, would never be the same again.

To be continued...

Post Thanks / Like

Holy god that was hot!! What a way to kick off a series...
    with Hailee's "battered, gaping asshole" hehe

3. Thanks redjedia, MrBates, taranev, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I keep returning to this post... whenever i need motivation to do a workout myself.. hehe

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post