List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hollywood Fitness #2" with Gal Gadot

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hollywood Fitness #2" with Gal Gadot

Hollywood Fitness #2
    with Gal Gadot

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, handjob
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Thought this whole scenario seemed really hot and definitely suited Gal Gadot in my head so hopefully I did it some justice, enjoy.

I'd never really been lacking in confidence but ever since drilling Hailee Steinfeld in the ass, my ego was through the roof. But that being said, even I became a bundle of embarrassing, stumbling words when I found myself face-to-face with my latest client – Wonder Woman herself, Gal Gadot.

Of course I'd heard all about her and her recent controversial casting but seeing the statuesque model-turned-actress in person was something else entirely. If anything, photos didn't do her justice.

She was breath-taking in every sense of the word, so much so it took her quizzical expression and half-smile for me to notice I'd been staring dumbly for too long and hadn't listened to a word she'd said.

"Err—I'm sorry, what was the question?"

Fortunately Gal's friendly smile widened. "When can we start? I heard you're the guy, I've got three months to get ready so work your magic!"

"Three months?" I clarified. It wasn't nearly long enough by my estimations but I daren't disappoint her. "I'm sure I can fit you in somehow."

Gal beamed and, to my surprise, gave me a swift peck on each cheek before heading off in the direction of the locker rooms.

To her credit, the actress was one of the hardest working celebrities I'd ever trained and consistently pushed herself perhaps a little too far. More often than not our sessions would end with me helping her stretch out a cramp – not that I complained since it gave me an excuse to feel up her long, slender legs but I never pushed my luck.

With her film shoot date fast approaching, Gal practically took up my entire schedule and then some, most nights we found ourselves staying late and putting in overtime. It was only natural that the more time we spent alone together, the closer we became until the mutual attraction was undeniable.

Unfortunately for me, Gal was happily married with a kid so I didn't have any delusional expectations – I just figured I'd take out any sexual frustrations I had on Hailee Steinfeld's ass the next time we hooked up.

On the contrary though, it turned out Gal had other ideas when it came to our final gym session together.

"Seriously, I can't thank you enough," she told me in her forever-seductive accent while wiping sweat from her brow. "Especially for all the overtime you've put in."

"Oh don't worry, the bill will be in the mail," I joked back as we headed towards the locker rooms.

But it was just as I flicked off the gym lights that Gadot caught my arm and made me pause. I turned back to see her looking deep into my eyes. At just under six feet, we stood at roughly the same height. She was standing so close I could feel her warm breath but I couldn't tell if she was panting from the workout or because of what she was about to do.

Despite being alone, her voice dropped to a whisper so quiet I almost had to lean in even closer to hear her.

"I want to show you how much I appreciate everything you've done...and how good you've been to me the past few months..."

It felt like I was in a trance, as if I was dreaming, when she brought one hand up to my chest and she moved in to barely brush her soft lips against my own. It took everything in my power not to lunge forward and shove my tongue down her throat then and there.

We stayed together, our lips just about touching as her hand moved down my abs with an obvious destination. Even though we'd barely touched, every move and low whisper she made was so sensual and seductive, I was already sporting a raging hard-on in my gym shorts which her exploring hand quickly discovered.

"You've been keeping this in your pants all these months," she smiled mischievously. "Maybe he should finally come out to play?"

I was speechless and didn't even dare try to speak, my voice probably would have cracked like a teenage boy if I attempted. Instead I stood motionless, pinned against the gym wall as Gal Gadot of all people slipped her hand into my shorts and wrapped her soft hand around my cock.

She kissed me again, this time more forcefully, teasing me with her tongue as her other hand worked to slide my shorts down, freeing my menacing erection which was already leaking pre-cum over her fingers.

To my shame, my knees almost buckled as I lost myself in her sensual kiss.

"Is this okay? Do you want me to stop?" she asked sincerely a moment later.

"God no..." I gasped a little too enthusiastically making her giggle slyly again.

"I didn't think so."

Given how pretty and sweet she was, I almost groaned out loud when Gal brought one hand up and lewdly spat into her palm before using her saliva to lube up my cock allowing her to stroke it faster and treat me to an intense, sloppy handjob.

"You like that? When I get dirty?" she asked with a smouldering look.

"Uh-huh—that feels so good, this is unreal," I muttered as she now used both hands to jack me off.

"I'm gonna make you shoot so hard baby," she promised.

Although I didn't want to push my luck, I couldn't help but let my hands do some exploring of their own from her pert, natural breasts down to her sweet, tight little ass.

"Ugh, you're so fucking hard," she purred erotically as she spat at my cock again.

By now I was covered in her warm saliva and her rapidly pumping hands were making an audible wet noise which only turned us both on even more. On more than one occasion, she'd bring her hand up and lick the pre-cum off her fingers while I kissed and licked at her slender neck, threatening to give her a compromising love bite.

"Nggh—you're so bad," she moaned as I attacked her erroneous zones. "You need to come soon before I do something really crazy!"

"Yeah? Like what?"

Gal hesitated for a moment, biting her lip, her dark seductive eyes never once leaving my throbbing member.

"Well right now, I—ugh, fuck it's been so long—I just really want that big fat cock in my mouth!"

"What's stopping you?" I pushed.

"You know what," she replied, her eyes flicking up to mine.

Before we got too far into the topic of her husband and family, I quickly distracted her again with a long, deep kiss while the actress redoubled her efforts and now no longer seemed interesting in edging me and just wanted to remove temptation by making me ejaculate all over her hands before she did something she'd regret.

"Come on baby. Cum for me," Gal suddenly breathed in my ear.

"Ugh—shit—" I grunted in rapture before her next statement sent a shiver down my spine.

"You're lucky you caught me in a good mood tonight."

With that she suddenly sank to her knees and before I could comprehend what was about to happen, the stunning model-turned-actress gently took the head of my cock between her soft lips.

She held it there, smiling up at me as she flicked and swirled her tongue around the tip while using her hand to stroke the shaft until she finally succeeded in causing me to buck my hips and grunt out loud as I filled her mouth with several thick ropes of hot, sticky cum!

I don't know which of us was more surprised by the sheer size of the load I fed her, the first shot hit the back of her throat so hard she gagged before swallowing. It was without doubt the most intense climax of my life, topped off by the final rope which shot out across her pretty face.

"Mmm—wow," she gulped, a wide grin on her face. "So...I guess I'll be seeing you again for Justice League?"

Post Thanks / Like

Fucking hell. Well there's an image that won't leave my head any time soon. Just. Wow.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

And there comes the Wonder Fucking Woman finally to CFF. But I really cant wait till Justice League.. Hope she works out more :)

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post