Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Page 52 of 367 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: O1ivia Ho1t

Post Thanks / Like

2. Thanks X42 thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, X42, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Olivia's Shocking Dream Role Plus 10 More Surprises!
    Interview Teen.com (February 25, 2015)

Whether she's totally killin' it as a martial arts student on Kickin' It or conquering high school on I Didn't Do It, Olivia Holt totally defines girl power. She recently made her fairy debut in the DisneyToons Studios' Tinker Bell movies playing Morgan in Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast. And, much like the animal-loving fairy, Olivia is totally in love with animals, too!

In the latest Tinker Bell installment — available on Blu-ray and DVD March 3 — Morgan, Tink and their fellow fairy friends, set out on an epic adventure where they must stop a monster before it destroys their home.

When she’s not doing voice-overs for the Tinker Bell movies, or playing Lindy on I Didn't Do It, the 18-year-old actress makes sure she keeps herself super busy. She dished to us about her friends, debut album, upcoming projects, and what her total dream movie role would be — you'll never believe it!

Can you tell us about Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast?
    "In Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast, I play an animal fairy named Morgan who loves animals. She's very funky and daring and she has this giving personality about her that I think everyone will fall in love with. This is the first time you see Morgan in the Tinker Bell franchise so I’m really excited for everybody to meet her."

Were you a fan of Tinker Bell when you were growing up?
    "Yes, I'm pretty sure I dressed up like Tinker Bell countless times so, it was a surreal moment to actually play a fairy in the movie."

Is it easier or harder to work on projects where you’re being a voice rather than acting as an actual character?
    "It's such an interesting and fascinating process. It was a little bit challenging at times but it was also really fun in a sense that you just got use your voice. They already drew the character the way that she needs to be and already figured out her personality but you need to find that perfect voice that fits her. That was really challenging for me because I've never done anything like that before but it was such a cool thing for me to do because of that."

How did you overcome perfecting the voice for Morgan?
    "We spent a lot of time figuring out that tone and the funkiest voice that we could find for her. It comes with everything that you’re struggling with, you have to spend time with it and really practice and figure out the best scenario for what is happening that situation. Eventually you'll get there with that practice and that want and need for figuring out what it needs."

If you could be any kind of fairy, what kind would you be and why?
    "I honestly would have to be the animal fairly like Morgan because it’s such a big part of my life. I’m such an animal lover, so being able to teach animals and care for them all day long would be a dream come true just because I love animals so much."

Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?
    "I'm both. I'm more of a dog person because I have dogs of my own but I love both and I love all animals. It’s almost kind of weird how much I love animals."

Your character is given risky tasks, has there been a time that a friend asked you to do something kind of risky for them?
    "Yes, there have been absolutely moments. Nothing too risky, but my friends would need my help because they can’t do something on their own. I think I'm totally there for them and no matter and I'll always have their backs and help them with something if they need it."

Do you want to tour your music at some point in the future?
    “Absolutely, there’s nothing like writing and making music and being able to perform it for people one-on-one and getting to see their faces and the way they feel. I think that would be such a cool experience to be on stage and sing for people everywhere around the world and just be able to sing them something that you’ve been singing in the studio for months. That would be so cool and hopefully I will get to do that.”

What role do you want to do but haven’t gotten the opportunity to do yet?
    "I would be totally be down to do a horror film or something like that. I'm a huge fan of horror films!"

Is there an actor that you’re a fan of that you would love to work with?
    "Yes, Reese Witherspoon would be a dream come true to work with. From the vibe I get, I would assume she is such a down to earth girl. I think she does an amazing job on all the projects she works on and really commits and brings it. I love that about her, it would be such a cool experience if I got to work with her."

Do you prefer doing voice-overs or working on an actual set?
    "It's literally two different worlds just because you are sitting there having a one-on-one conversation with somebody using your body language and your facial expression and your voice. When it comes to voice-overs you’re just using your voice. Both can be very challenging but they’re both very fun, I don’t think I can choose. I really do enjoy doing both.”

Who are your musical inspirations?
    "There are a bunch of artists that definitely inspire my music. First and foremost there would be Adele. I love the persona about her and the things she writes and the way she delivers her music, is so strong and powerful and that’s how I want my music to feel. I'm also a huge fan of Bruno Mars, I think that he doesn't lack a bit of confidence and he totally brings it too.

He has this charisma about him that you can’t help but fall in love with. He’s defiantly a big inspiration in my music. So is Jessie J, I love the soul that she brings and I’m a big fan of soul music. She is definitely somebody that has inspired the sound of my music."

Have you seen a concert recently that just blew you away?
    "I actually did see Bruno Mars recently in concert that blew me away. Pharrell Williams opened up for him and he brought out Gwen Stefani and they sang "Hollaback Girl." It was probably the best night of my entire life. I had so much fun, it was such a well put together show and you got to see the real Bruno dance all night and have the entire stadium in the palm of his hands.

It was almost like a dream just because of how well put together the show was and how amazing he was. He’s just a phenomenal person and artist and that was a really cool night for me."

Do you have any upcoming projects you’re working on that you can share with us?
    "I'm actually in the process of recording my first record with Hollywood Records so it’s a really exciting moment. It’s a little unreal to me that it’s actually happening. My first album will be out towards the end of the summer. No official release date but that’s my goal. I just finished a film with Paramount Pictures called Same Kind of Different as Me which will be probably be out later this year.

It was a beautiful film and to work with such amazing and seasoned actors so, that was a really cool experience for me. The story in general is a game changer and I’m really looking forward to everybody seeing that. Also, I'm working on the second season of I Didn't Do It right now, we are in the middle of production and I’m so, so stoked for everybody to see season two.

There is a light about it and I feel like the audience will fall in love with it because the characters are spending more time with each other and you get to see the relationships and the situations that they go through together. I feel like the audience is really going to love this next season."

4. Thanks sid9764_c, X42 thanked for this post
    Likes X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

6. Thanks TownHotspur, Simmo, sid9764_c, X42, TheLW, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TownHotspur, Simmo, sid9764_c, X42, TheLW, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just stumbled across this and figured I'd post it...
    Get to know the Disney star
    Do you think you're the biggest Olivia Holt fan? Do you know her weird food cravings or her biggest celebrity crush? If not, don't worry: SheKnows is here to remedy that problem. We recently sat down with the I Didn't Do It leading lady and found out 10 interesting facts you never would have guessed.

1. What movie did you last cry at?
    "I cry at every movie, whether it's bawling or just a couple tears in my eyes. I don't know what it is! Happy Feet. I cried at Happy Feet."

2. What's the best birthday present you've received?
    "My dog. I got a little Yorkie for Christmas when I was 6 or 7. He's my beloved. He's the best little thing ever. His name is Diesel and I'm obsessed with him. He is the cutest thing in the entire world."

3. What's your favorite comfort food?
    "Popcorn. I like Smart Food White Cheddar Popcorn, but I do just like plain movie theater popcorn too. [On set] I got everyone hooked on popcorn dipped in Nutella. It's soooo good. But it is very messy."

4. Who is your celebrity BFF?
    "All Disney Channel shows, the majority of them anyway, we work on the same lot so we're friends with them. The kids on Kickin' It and Lab Rats. We're all really good friends with them."

5. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
    "Dave Franco... Dave Franco's too old for me anyways. I have two celebrity crushes. [One is] Kim Jengandy, but he's married and has a kid, so that's an issue. So I just go with Dave Franco because he's single, I think. And I know for sure he doesn't have a kid."

6. Which phone app do you use the most?
    "I think everyone should have Heads Up! I play it with the cast. It's so fun."

7. What's your first kiss memory?
    "Next question!"

8. What's your go-to karaoke song?
    "'I Will Survive' by Gloria Gaynor."

9. What are three things you hate?
    "Oh, I got this: I hate when forks hit the plate. It makes me cringe. I hate when collars are flipped up and hoods are inside out. That makes me cringe. And I hate it when people walk in front of me. That's what I hate."

10. What is your weirdest food combination?
    "I have so many of them. I eat everything with ketchup. I smother everything with ketchup. I cannot eat a meal without ketchup. I carry ketchup in my purse."

8. Thanks sid9764_c, X42 thanked for this post
    Likes sid9764_c, X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

10. Thanks X42, TownHotspur thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TownHotspur liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. I see her sister (Morgan) is back in the picture again.

12. Thanks X42 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

14. Thanks X42, TownHotspur thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Olivia Holt on Fox & Friends this morning.

16. Thanks X42, TownHotspur thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

18. Thanks X42, TownHotspur, sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TownHotspur, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

20. Thanks X42, TownHotspur, sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TownHotspur, sid9764_c liked this post
Page 52 of 367 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast