List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Lonely Hearts" with Hailee Steinfeld

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Lonely Hearts" with Hailee Steinfeld

Lonely Hearts
    with Hailee Steinfeld

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, inc, finger, handjob, kissing, creampie
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will.
    A/N: Basically inspired by a Fake Fappening post, hope you like it.

My sister and I had a lot in common but, unfortunately for us, one of those things was being unlucky in love and having equally awful dating track records.

I couldn't speak for Hailee but for the most part my problem was down to commitment issues. While I preferred keeping things fun and casual, I'd recently had a string of girlfriends who wanted to get too serious too quickly at which point I'd end up doing something stupid and ending up alone all over again.

As for my sister, I simply assumed guys struggled to keep up with her ever-rising, near A-list celebrity status.

But as close as we were, we never really spoke about our relationship issues until one fateful night when we both found ourselves down in the dumps together.

I was already sat alone in front of the TV when Hailee came sneaking into the house. Despite the dark room, I could see she'd been crying and it didn't take a genius to work out what had happened.

We knew each other well enough that neither one of us had to say a word as I pushed my blanket off and gestured at her to join me on the sofa. A moment later Hailee had kicked her heels off and was snuggled up to me, her head on my shoulder with my arm around her.

"Are mom and dad in bed?" she whispered softly.

"Yeah, they went up just before you got back."

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked after a few minutes of silence, subconsciously tracing circles on her back.

"Meh, what's the point?" she shrugged. "What about you?"

Clearly something had given away the fact I'd been dumped that same evening too.

"Like you said, no point, it's the same old story."

"Lucky escape if you ask me, that girl was a total bitch anyway," my sister claimed, making me laugh as she always did.

"Hey, you can hardly talk, you and that college douchebag boyfriend," I teased back.

"Ex-boyfriend," she corrected me with a smile.

"Good. You can do better, trust me."

"Yeah, we both can."

We fell quiet again, watching the TV without really paying any attention.

It was during this time my hand moved up her back and began playing with her hair without me even noticing I was doing it.

"Mmmm, I like that," Hailee murmured, sighing deeply as she fidgeted closer, resting her head on my chest and closing her eyes.

I simply rolled my eyes and continued pampering her as she made herself comfortable on me.

Before I knew it, my senses were suddenly filled by my younger sister. The scent of her hair and perfume was intoxicating and I suddenly became acutely aware of her body heat and the way she was pressed so tightly against me.

To my shame my cock stirred accordingly. I immediately closed my eyes and tried to think of anything else to stop my growing arousal but it was futile.

I should have taken the opportunity to make some excuse and leave but she just looked so peaceful and comfortable I couldn't bring myself to disturb her. Thankfully the blanket was still over my lap so it wasn't too obvious that I was getting turned on by my very own sister.

"Ngh—why are you tense Griff?" she soon whined.

I cursed myself and her apparent sixth sense while I tried to shift from under her.

"I'm not, it's nothing. I'm just tired. Maybe we should go up to bed," I stammered but she clung onto me and wouldn't let me go.

"No wait, stay," she pleaded. "I don't wanna be alone right now."

I met her wide, dark eyes. We both knew I couldn't say no to her, especially when she was in one of these moods so I reluctantly sank back into the sofa, causing Hailee to smile again before surprising me with a brief peck on the cheek that actually hit dangerously close to my lips.

So now, to make matters worse I now had the taste of her lip balm on the side of my mouth as she settled back in and asked me to play with her hair again.

"Why can't I find a guy more like you?" she thought out loud, peering up at me. "I mean, don't get me wrong you're an asshole half the time, but you're sweet when it counts."

"Err—thanks? I guess?" I chuckled. "Don't worry, we'll both find someone."

I'm not sure what came over me in that moment as I looked down at my beautiful sister. Maybe it was all the beers I'd been drinking. Maybe it was frustration at being dumped yet again. Or maybe I'd always wanted to do it without knowing. But for whatever reason, I was suddenly kissing her.

I could taste the alcohol on her breath. To her credit, Hailee didn't appear at all surprised by the spontaneous action and just went along with it, craning her neck a little to meet in the middle as our lips crushed together.

I had no idea know much time passed as we casually made out on the sofa but when we finally did stop, neither of us said a word. Strangely enough there was no awkwardness, as if the whole thing was perfectly natural.

Before long Hailee fell asleep in my arms but since I still had a raging hard-on, I figured I was in for a long, sleepless night but the next thing I knew I was waking up with morning sunlight peeking through the blinds.

It took me a few groggy moments to find my bearings, waking up on the living room sofa rather than my own bed, but the moment I spluttered with a mouth full of hair, I remembered where I was and was shocked to realised I was now spooning with my own sister, my morning wood jammed against her ass!

I immediately began trying to think of a way out of my perilous situation without waking Hailee up. Before I could move though, Hailee revealed she was actually awake already, although she probably assumed I was still asleep as she reached back between us and brushed her fingertips against the obscene outline of my cock.

I now lay there silently panicking as my sister casually examined my package and even wiggled her butt against it which only made me harder still. If she kept it up I was in danger of blowing my wad into my boxer shorts.

It wasn't until Hailee suddenly, boldly, fished my cock out into the open that I finally spoke up.

"Hailee—what the hell are you doing?" I whispered, aware of our parents getting up and moving around upstairs.

"Nothing...just, don't move," she replied quietly.

I didn't know what else to do. Naturally I should have gotten up but I couldn't deny how good her hand felt as she began casually stroking my cock with it.

"Hailee—"

"Shh, let me do this. I just want to thank you, for last night."

"Hailee, please..." I groaned.

"What's wrong, doesn't it feel good?" she pouted, looking back at me over her shoulder. "I can use my mouth instead if you want?"

"Jesus—no it feels amazing, but that's the problem, we can't do this."

"Says who?"

Before I could complain again it was now her turn to kiss me.

Hailee didn't let up for a second, constantly jerking my cock against her ass as we swapped some serious spit and quickly discovered what each other liked. It was during this time I finally gave in to temptation and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer as I ran a hand up her stomach and felt her warm, young breasts.

Her nipples were so hard I could feel them through her t-shirt and she moaned appreciatively as I played with them before quickly slipping my hands up her top to touch her directly. Her pale skin was ultra-smooth and impossibly soft as I felt her up.

"Nggh—fuck Griff, I'm so horny right now," she lamented, finally breaking our sordid kiss as she wiggled against me.

"Now you know how you've been making me feel all night," I told her, causing her to flash me a smouldering glare.

"I just wanna fuck!" she hissed bluntly. "I need some cock so bad right now!"

"I can't help you there and you know it," I reminded her as she squeezed my shaft in her hand.

"Just keep touching me, you can make me come Griff, please."

"Fucking hell sis, you do know mom and dad will be down soon, right?"

"Well get on with it then," she grinned before taking my hand in hers and sliding it down her toned stomach and into the front of her leggings.

I groaned longingly into the back of her neck as I discovered her shaved mound with just the slightest hint of stubble.

She really was dripping wet, her panties already completely soaked through as I explored her slimy lips and felt her grind against my hand.

I didn't waste too much time sliding a finger into her tight twat while, with my other hand, I brushed her messy hair to one side to kiss and lick at her neck, just behind her ear, the combined assault made her shudder and melt in my arms.

"Ohmigod Griff. Fuck. What are you doing to me?" she whimpered softly.

Despite my better judgement I continued giving my sexy sister a wet love bite while fingering her on the sofa until she reached down to wiggle out of her leggings, allowing her to spread her legs to accommodate me.

This now allowed me to grind my hard cock against her bare ass and ultimately between her spread thighs, stimulating her even further until she unexpectedly yelped out and came, her entire body threatening to thrash and fall to the floor if I hadn't been holding her so tightly.

"Holy fuck—" she panted, blinking hard as she saw stars. "Please Griff, just put it in, I need to feel it."

I'd never been more turned on in my life and found myself powerless to resist my sister's pleas, especially given how close we'd already come anyway. It only took a slight adjustment and a little push and suddenly I was inside her.

We were both so caught up with our incestuous connection that neither one of us heard our mom coming downstairs, only noticing when she walked straight past the living room door on her way to the kitchen, thankfully not noticing anything out of the ordinary – like her two children having morning sex on the family sofa!

Hailee and I made nervous eye contact for the first time but even now she silently insisted I continue, promising she'd be quiet.

She quickly broke that promise however as I pulled out a little before pushing back in, making her gasp and grunt out loud, prompting me to give her a warning look.

"I can't help it," she breathed, her voice shaking. "You're so hard..."

"Maybe we should just go upstairs, to your room?" I suggested as our mom started preparing breakfast in the next room.

"No I like it here," she whined before flashing me an evil smirk.

It was only then I realised how much she was getting off on the riskiness of it all.

"Grr, you're a real piece of work aren't you sis?"

With that said I started giving her what she wanted, holding one of her legs up as I slammed into her again. Her young pussy was absolutely divine, gripping me tight on each deep, mind-blowing stroke. I'd also never been with anyone as wet as my sister was right now. If anything it would be the sound of her dripping, juicy cunt getting repeatedly pounded that would give us away rather than anything else.

Hailee blushed at the lewd noises but continued to whisper sweet nothings in my ear as I effortlessly thrust into her from behind.

"Jesus—Griff! That's so fucking deep! Harder!" my sister groaned out loud.

"Seriously sis, you gotta shut up," I warned her again breathlessly.

"Mmm—make me."

My sister finally broke me.

I let out an animalistic growl as I clapped a hand over her mouth, muffling her moans as I began pounding her sweet, needy cunt. Hailee's entire body jerked and she began flicking her hips, fucking me right back as her muscles contracted and squeezed my shaft as I railed into her.

We got so caught up, letting out all our sexual frustrations on each other that we soon rolled over and fell to the carpeted floor with a thump. We took the opportunity to pause and catch our breath, staring into each other's eyes until, with a slight roll of her hips, Hailee told me she was ready for more.

This time I muffled her mouth with my own, kissing her deeply as her long, smooth legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me in deep.

"Fuck—Griff. Ohmigod! Yes. Ride me! Fucking ride meee!" Hailee panted in my ear, her back arching off the floor. "Fuck your little slut!"

"Uhh—ugh—you're gonna make me cum sis," I grunted above her, my hips a blur as I attempted to keep up with Hailee's insatiable appetite.

"Do it. Cum with me, I want it," she purred. "I want this every night, I want your cock balls-fucking deep inside me!"

My hips jerked erratically as I suddenly blasted my hot load deep inside my sister's cunt, causing her to cry out and dig her manicured nails into my back.

Time seemed to stand still then as we both stared at each other, catching our breath, our naked, sweat-glazed bodies tangled together on the living room floor. Reality didn't kick in until we heard our dad coming down the stairs at which point we both jumped up and scrambled for our clothing.

We didn't say a word as we took cover and let him walk by giving us both an opening to sneak upstairs but just as we should have gone our separate ways, Hailee flashed me a devilish grin and decided to follow me into my bedroom...

Post Thanks / Like

Holy. Fuck.
    Yep, that just might be the hottest Hailee Steinfeld story ever posted online.
    Why does that scenario suit her so well?
    That was just, extraordinary (he says before reading it for the 3rd time)
    You're an incredible written LemonTalk, no one does Haiz like you.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Woahhh... What was that? YOu really did justice to those pics man... and the anxiety of getting caught with mom around... WOW!!

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post