List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Roxy" with Paris Berelc

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Roxy" with Paris Berelc

The Roxy
    with Paris Berelc
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, public, finger, creampie
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Quick Paris short, just wrote this over the past hour or so, loosely based on an old Storyboard post, hope you like it...

Attending an Olivia Holt concert wasn't my ideal way to spend a Friday night but my kids had insisted on going to the Roxy Theatre to see the Disney starlet live.

With their mom, my ex, away for the weekend, it fell on me to take them down where I found myself surrounded by screaming teenagers as we queued up and finally got inside where I found it much busier than I'd anticipated.

Thankfully my girls were old enough that they didn't need me holding their hands all night so I let them push their way through the crowd to get a space up front while I went in search of the bar.

I was a few drinks in before the star of the show made her appearance and it almost immediately made up for all the effort it took to get here. Olivia was absolutely gorgeous and one of the hottest blonde teens I'd ever seen as I leaned back against the bar and watched her work up a sweat on stage.

But soon enough I began to feel a little subconscious standing alone watching this girl almost half my age so I decided to move along with the intention of finding my kids until I spotted them right at the front, reaching up for Olivia's hand so I left them to it.

Just as I was about to return to the bar however I saw someone else I recognised, my best mates daughter – Paris Berelc.

She didn't appear to be with anyone so with no risk of embarrassing her in front of her young friends, I started moving through the crowd to say hi.

It wasn't until I got closer that I realised how sexy she was looking tonight in six inch heels, tight ripped jeans and a grey top that showed off her toned midriff but as usual, it was her waist-length hair that really caught my attention.

As was to be expected, she was singing along and dancing in the cramped space, supporting her fellow Disney girl on stage as I moved closer and ultimately found myself behind her.

Before I could speak we were jostled together by the crowd causing me to inadvertently bump up against her ass. While Paris glanced backwards, she didn't appear to recognise me and instead simply smiled as she went along with it and started dancing against me.

I was stunned into silence as the eighteen year old began unashamedly grinding against me, pushing her ass into me on more than one occasion until I finally decided to just go with it and place my hands on her hips and waist, feeling her smooth, warm skin.

This definitely wasn't the same Paris I'd know previously, the sweet, polite girl I'd seen countless time round my friend's house. Now, she was just like any other hot little teen begging for some serious cock and I couldn't help but get hard as she continually grinded her sweet little ass against me.

"Someone's getting excited," she giggled, speaking for the first time.

It was only then that I smelled the alcohol on her breath which at least partly explained her behaviour.

"Are you surprised?" I replied, pushing my hard length against her again.

Unfortunately however she appeared to instantly recognise my voice and instantly looked back at me, her eyes wide in panic as she tried to pull away but I held her firm.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was you!" she stammered. "Please don't tell my dad!"

"Keep moving those hips and this'll stay between us," I said without thinking.

"Err—are you serious right now?"

"Don't act like you weren't enjoying it."

Using my hands on her waist, I began guiding her movements again until she just went along with it and giving me what I wanted.

"Ugh—I can't believe I'm letting you do this," she whined a minute later when our 'dancing' became more dry-humping.

"What did you expect? All that time you spent teasing me around the house and now you're here, looking that fucking sexy?"

As it turns out compliments definitely helped butter her up as she flashed me a coy smile over her shoulder.

"Yeah? You think I'm sexy?"

"Fuck yeah, have you seen yourself?"

With that said she began putting an extra wiggle to her hips and began pushing back even more forcefully.

"So do you still want me to stop?" I asked rhetorically.

"I suppose there's no harm in it," Paris shrugged. "...and it feels kinda nice."

For the next few minutes we simply stood there, practically humping each other in the dark as we watched Olivia sing her heart out. Watching her while Paris continued to tease me with her ass made me harder than steel and the adrenaline from the whole public situation made me bolder and bolder by the second.

Paris tensed up and gasped when another few minutes later I let my hands slip around her waist to her toned, slightly sweaty tummy before I began slipping my fingers downwards and into her jeans.

"Wha—uhh—what are you doing?" she laughed nervously, making no effort to stop me but glancing around to make sure no one was watching.

"Just checking..." I muttered in her ear. "Wanna find out if you're as turned on as I am right now."

Paris soon blushed with shame as I delved into her jeans and discovered the growing wet patch forming on her lacy panties.

"Fuck yeah, you just love being a bad girl don't you Paris?" I whispered right in her ear, making her eyes close as she shuddered to my gentle touch. "Such a sexy little slut..."

"oh god—" she lamented while I continued to tease her pussy through her underwear.

Things soon escalated between us as Paris got more and more turned on and began grinding against the hand I had shoved down the front of her jeans. If anyone had looked close enough there'd be no denying what we were up to, especially when she reached back and started pawing at my jeans to squeeze my cock.

"Ugh. I want it," she moaned wantonly.

"Yeah? Don't tempt me," I growled. "Because right now, I want nothing more than to shove these jeans down, bend you over and FUCK you where you stand!"

"Oh god—just do it! Fuck your little slut!"

She almost made me jizz in my pants hearing that escape her lips. Still I forced myself not to take her up on her offer, the last thing I needed was to have my kids watch me get kicked out of the club for fucking my best mate's teen daughter in the middle of the crowd.

Instead I met Paris half-way and slipped my hand into her panties to stroke her mound and moist lips before impaling her with two fingers.

She immediately let out the loudest grunt yet which fortuitously was timed perfectly with a loud beat in one of Olivia's songs. Paris soon lost her shit as I finger-blasted her in public while I brushed her long hair to one side to attack her neck with my lips and tongue.

"Oh my god—" she groaned again as she melted in my arms before panicking a little. "Someone's going to see us!"

"Let them watch," I whispered back.

She was so damn wet at that point I'm surprised the people around us couldn't hear my fingers drilling her let alone smell her ever-growing arousal.

"Cum you little slut," I hissed in her ear. "Be a bad girl and cum in front of all these people!"

Paris immediately let out a strangled squeak, quickly muffling herself my turning her head to kiss me as her entire body trembled and her legs turned to jelly as she came all over my probing digits which I quickly slipped free to push into her mouth.

I half expected her to be angry but on the contrary, Paris turned to face me for the first time before aggressively shoving her tongue down my throat again, the taste of her sweet pussy still lingering on her lips.

"My turn," she threatened with an evil look as her hand disappeared down my jeans to grab my cock.

With the tables turned I immediately felt that same sense of paranoia that she must have been feeling. It suddenly felt as if everyone in the room was watching as this stunning teenager now played with my cock.

"What's the matter?" she grinned sarcastically. "Isn't this what you wanted?"

"God damn, such a hot little tease," I growled, grabbing her ass with both hands to pull her closer to me again until I could feel her breath on my neck.

"You love it."

"Just know that I'm going to fuck the ever-loving shit out of you tonight," I threatened bluntly to which she flashed me the sexiest glare yet.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Fuck this," I finally snapped, pulling her hand out of my boxers to take her wrist and impatiently drag the teasing vixen through the crowd.

"Fuck I can't believe we're doing this," she giggled playfully as we entered the first toilets we could find. "You make me feel like such a slut!"

Thankfully the bathroom was empty but we were so riled up I'm not even sure a couple of occupants would have stopped us.

Once again we found ourselves kissing like a couple of love-sick teenagers, swapping some serious spit until I took charge and finally gave us exactly what we both wanted.

Spinning Paris on her heels, I propelled her forward, bending her over the sinks before tugging her jeans down to her ankles and her sodden panties to her knees while she spread her stance as wide as she could.

"Fuck yeah, that's perfect," I breathed, admiring the unforgettable sight while I caressed and squeezed her ass with one hand and fished my cock out with the other.

"C'mon, hurry up," she whined impatiently. "Gimme that fucking cock!"

"Yeah? Is this what you want?" I teased, tapping the head of my dick against her cunt, watching her expression in the mirror.

"God damnit, and you call me a tease?!"

With that said I smirked, gave her round ass a sharp slap before finally pushing in. There was nothing on earth like entering wet, tight, teen pussy and it had been a number of years since I'd last experienced it so I couldn't help but groan out loud as I fed Paris my cock inch by inch.

"Oh yes! Yes, fuck me!" she purred as I withdrew and slammed back in, filling her completely. "Harder!"

As I'd promised I grabbed her hips and gave her everything I had, pounding the teen to within an inch of her life while, to her credit, she simply moaned out for more.

Unfortunately it was then that we heard Olivia thanking the audience and announcing the end of the show meaning our time was rapidly running out which prompted us both to up the ante.

"C'mon fuck me! Fuck your little slut, pull my hair!"

I didn't waste any time grabbing a fistful of her long mane while slapping her ass again for good measure, causing her back to arc erotically and making her cry out as she came for me.

Feeling her pussy squeeze down and milk me like a velvet vice prompted my own orgasm. I slammed deep and grunted as I unloaded what felt like a gallon of hot, thick cream into her little hole, flooding her cunt walls.

We barely had time to separate and pull our clothes on let alone catch our breath before a stream of unsuspecting concert-goers entered the bathroom, forcing Paris and I to go our separate ways.

Post Thanks / Like

Holy Fucking Shit!... Have read similar plots but the way you write... That brings the scene right in front of the eyes.. Awesome!

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes TheLW, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

God dammit, that was incredible, Lemon.

5. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post