Thread: "One Time Hall Pass" Part 3 with Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "One Time Hall Pass" Part 3 with Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt

One Time Hall Pass, Part 3
    With Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt
    Codes: MFF, FF, Oral, Spank, Squirt, Facial, Anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction;

With the exception of some details this story comes straight from a dream I had. This is in final chapter ending where I woke up.

I stood nude at the foot of the bed looking at a site that millions of men would have given anything to see. Two of the hottest young Hollywood starlets were laying nude on my bed glistening in sweat. Olivia Holt was on her back with her legs spread and was moaning loudly into the pillow that was covering her face. Also on the bed with her has Hailee Steinfeld. Hailee was hunched over with her face buried between Olivia's legs trying the make her squirt for the third time tonight. I had a great view of all of this, but I was primarily focused on what was directly in front of me at the foot of the bed, which was Hailee's nice shapely ass and tasty looking peach.

Knowing how much she had enjoyed it before ,I gave her ass another hard smack. She responded by lifting her ass a bit more and gave it a playful little shake. I would have given it another slap but I had dropped down to my knees and was now going in for my first taste. I gave her slit a long slow couple of licks to getting a good taste of her. While Olivia tasted very sweet, Hailee on the other hand tasted a bit tangier. Hailee started to push back making it clear she was ready for more, and so I gave it to her. I began attacking her pussy with the same ferocity I had attacked Liv's earlier in the night. This apparently caused a chain reaction because I could hear Olivia's muffled screams coming faster and lounder. Suddenly I could also now hear the sound of some wet slapping.

"Come on you Disney slut. Do it." Hailee had stopped eating Liv out and was fingerblasting her and try to force her to cum. "Do it. I want to the pussy burst." Even I had now stopped eating Hailee out to look over and watch. Suddenly I could see Olivia tense up and she let out a muffled scream as her pussy went off like the fountain in front of the Bellagio.

"YES! Oh my god, that's fucking awesome!" Hailee said while watching Liv squirt. When the show was over, Hailee licked up some of the juices. Liv dying down from her third organsm slid the pillow from her face. "Holy shit…" Liv said breathlessly. She looked exhausted, drenched in sweat, the hair around her face so wet it looked like she had come from the shower.

After watching that I was rock hard once again. I stood up and began rubbing my cock along her Hailee's slit, teasing her a bit and getting my cock wet. I was getting ready to plunge into her cunt once again when she stopped me.

"Hey, wait." Hailee said sitting up and turning her head. Spitting into her had she the grabs my dick and starts stroking it. Looking at in me in the eyes she says "Fuck my ass."

"Seriously?" "Wait, what?" Neither me nor Olivia believed what he heard.

"Fuck yeah I'm serious. I want to feel this dick fuck my ass" Hailee said letting go of my dick she grabs my head and pulls me in for a quick by intense kiss. Hailee then turned back around and got into position.

"You're seriously going to let him stick that thing up your ass?" Olivia asked still somewhat out of breath.

"What's the matter, you've never had anal before?" Hailee questioned.

"I've tried it 2 or 3 times with my boyfriend, but he's like the size of an Oscar Mayer hot dog. Nothing like that thing."

"You're missing out."

While the girls were talking I was getting ready. Using my spit and Hailee's own pussy juices to get my cock and her back door ready. Hailee reached back and pulled on one of her cheeks giving me a clean view of the target. Olivia, apparently not wanting to miss the show, crawled down to the end of the bed and looked on as I slipped the head of my cock inside her. As I pushed further, Hailee and I both moaned in pleasure. Even if I had not heard the way she spoke before, it was clear by the way she took a cock in her ass that this was not her first time. It took a few pumps before I finally bottomed out into her ass.

"Fuck yes" Hailee moaned.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you actually fit the thing in your ass! Doesn't it hurt?" Olivia asked loudly.

"Olivia if you don't shut out and let me enjoy this I swear I'll find something to fuck your ass with." That shut Liv up, but she still watched on.

"Fuck me" I let out as me and Hailee had found our rhythm. I gave her ass a hard smack.

"Fuck yeah, fuck my ass with that big dick." Hailee was absolutely loving it. As I gave her other cheek a slap and she started really pushing her ass back meeting my every thrust. The room filling with the sounds of our grunts/moans and skin slapping. I decided try something else that I was guessing she'd be into, and grabbed her hair and gave it a tug. "Ummm yeah baby," Hailee moaned. I gave her hair another tug and pulled her towards me. She turned he head. Still holding her hair I leaned in and started making out with her. I used my other had to play with her tits before sliding my hand back down her body to play with her clit. All the while I continued to forcefully pump in and out of her ass.

As I let go of her hair she yelled out, "Yes, fucking rape my ass," while getting back down on all fours. We continued to go at it for a few minutes. "Oh god, oh god, I'm going to cum. YEESSSSSS! Fucking hell yess, so good." Hailee cam and 30 seconds later I felt a familiar feeling.

"Oh god, I'm going to cum." I groaned.

"Cum on my face." At this point I knew to just go with whatever Hailee said, so I pulled out of her rump and she spun around to get into position. Hailee leaned forward and give my cock a quick suck. As she did that Olivia got up on her knees and slid next to Hailee. Hailee let go of my cock and went cheek to cheek with Olivia. I grabbed my dick and pumped it as fast as I could. "Come on, paint out faces," Hailee said. Looking at Hailee Steinfeld and Olivia Holt being cheek to cheek eagerly awaiting for me to cum on their face was what pushed me over the edge. My dick shot out several ropes of cum which splashing across the girls faces. When it was over we all paused for a few moments to catch our breaths.

"Where is your phone?" Hailee asked me. Me and Olivia once again looked at her perplexed. Turning to Olivia she continued "I thought he'd like something to remember the night with." Apparently some of Haiz's kink was starting to rub off on Holt because she gave a quick smile and agreed it was a good idea but just one picture though. Before they had a chance to change their minds I went to my discarded pants and pulled out my phone. I pushed the camera button and as I aimed the phone the two posed for the picture. Both girls were on their knees at the foot of the bed giving me clean view of their tits, pussies and their cum covered smiling faces. I took the picture. "Can I get one more, it came out blurry" I lied. "Fine, one more" said Olivia. This time I zoomed in so it was just the face of their faces. Each of them had huge smiles and streaks of my cum running along their faces.

After I took the picture, Olivia got off the bed and went to the bathroom saying she was going to wash her face. Hailee was using her finger to wipe some of the cum off her face and then sucked her finger clean before following Olivia into the bathroom. Feeling tired and dehydrated, i put on my pants and yelled out to the girls I was going to the ice machine.

I filled up the ice bucket and bought two bottles of water from the vending machine, downing one right there before heading back into the room. Once I was back in the room I was meet with the familiar sound of Hailee moaning. "That's right eat my pussy! Eat my pussy you little disney fuck doll! Eat me!" I put down the ice and water and went back into the bedroom. Along the length of the bed Olivia was on her back with Hailee pinning her arms above her on the bed and was grinding her crotch into Olivia's face. I'm not sure how this all got started, or honestly how consensual it really was, but as I got closer Hailee finally noticed me and gave me a big, very proud looking smile.

I knelt on the bed next the Hailee. "Do I even want to know what started this?" I asked.

"Does it matter?" Hailee leaned forward giving me a quick kiss.

"Guess not. So how is she?"

"Disney Channel girls may not be able to act for shit, but they seem to sure know their way around a pussy." Hailee let go of one of Liv's hands and grabbed the hair in the back of my hand and pulled me in for another kiss. We stayed like this for a little while, me and Hailee making out as she rode Olivia's face, until Hailee broke things in further so she could whisper into my ear.

"Ummmm, you know earlier she confessed something to me. YEAH EAT THAT PUSSY. She told me that downstairs she originally she had no plans to sleep with you. She just knew you were alone and thought it'd be fun to tease you a bit."

"Is that so?"

"UmmmHmmm." Hailee said while biting her lip. "She's was just going to be a huge tease and leave you with a case of blue balls. She did change her mind until I made her feel your big dick….. You should punish her."

I knew she already had a whole plan schemed out. "How should I do that?" I asked as a smile crept across my face.

Hailee leaned in more and spoke even more softly, "Fuck her in the ass. Take that cock and shove it right up her ass. Teach this teasing cunt a lesson." She leaned back eyes beaming, giving me a big smile. I smiled and gave her a kiss.

No longer worried about being quiet she asked me "You got at least one more fuck left in you?"

"Only one way to find out," I said as I slid my pants off. Once they were off, Hailee stroked my cock until I was mostly hard. She then bent down to suck my cock, only this time however she gave me a much sloppier blowjob. Making sure she used a lot of spit to really lube up my dick. When I was rock hard she backed off and also go off Olivia's face.

"Liv, I'll make you a deal. You can fuck him again next, but while he fucks you you have to eat me out until I cum twice. Deal?"

Liv looked up at both of us, totally unaware, and happily said, "Deal!"

Hailee and Olivia got into position. Hailee rested on the pillows sitting up slightly so she could see everything. Olivia got on her hands and knees between Hailee's legs. Making sure she had her ass lifted highly and was giving it a shake as I got behind her. Holt's head dropped to Hailee's pussy as I began to tease her's with my dick. When Holt felt primed and ready I pulled back and took aim at Liv's cute little rosebud. I looked and locked eyes with Hailee. She moaning from the work Liv was putting in but she was staring right at me. As Hailee slowly moved both her hand behind Holt's head, I gave her a wink and the quickly grabbed her waist and drilled as much of dick as I could into Olivia's ass. Olivia freaked out. When I plunged into her, her whole body tensed up, her ass tightened up, she had a death trib on the comforter, and she let of a glass shattering scream that got muffled thanks to Hailee shoving Liv's face into her pussy.

'Good God' I thought to myself, I had thought Olivia's pussy was tight but her ass was like a vise. I tried to start pumping in and out but it wasn't easy, she was so clenched up.

"Just relax Liv, I swear if you relax it'll start feeling so good." Hailee tried to sooth Holt while still muffling her by keeping her face buried in her crotch. Slowly but surely, though, I could feel Olivia start to relax and fucking her ass was becoming easier. I feel her unclench her ass, I could see her death on the bed start to relax, and then we hear her let go of a deep long moan. After that moan Hailee released Olivia's head, and Liv lifted her head and let out another deep moan. That was all the encouragement I needed. I gave Olivia's ass a slap and started drilling her asshole with the same intensity I done with Hailee.

"Oh..my..god..I..can't..believe..it.. it..feels..so..GOOD!" Olivia panted loudly.

"Told you it'd feel good." Hailee bragged.

"But how...how does it feel so..YES FUCK YES!" Olivia was loving it now. I was behind her drilling her asshole, occasionally spanking her ass and reaching below to rub her clit, while Hailee kissed her lips and kissed/sucked on her neck. Hailee then got on her back and slid underneath her. I didn't realize what Hailee had done until I all of a sudden felt her tongue on my balls as I slammed into Liv. I looked down and to see Hailee's face, she gave me a wink before going back and forth between eating out Olivia and licking my balls.

"Yes! Fuck my ass! I can't believe you have that big dick in my ass." Between the feeling of my dick going in and out of her ass and Liv now screaming dirty talk, I wasn't sure how longer I was going to last.

"Hailee, we need to make this slut cum now!" Hailee didn't say anything back but judging by the way Olivia was squirming she had obviously doubled her efforts on attacking Liv's clam. It didn't take much longer for Olivia's whole body to shake and let out a loud scream as she came. I could feel her squirting on my thigh and on my balls when I slammed her asshole. As Olivia's orgasim still shook through her body I could no longer control myself either. "I'm cumming" I announced as I plunged my cock into Olivia's one last time before my cock erupted.

I must have either passed out or blacked out because next thing I know is I can feel the daylight from the window hitting me and I had somehow ended up under the sheet with one of the girls arms wrapped around me and her breast pushing into my back. Meanwhile, I was spooning with another woman and I had my arm around the her with my hand palming one of her breast and my morning wood running up along her ass crack. I then noticed that the woman I was spooning was moving around and a few moments later she slipped out of bed. It was then that I finally cracked open my eyes. I was greeted to the sight of the back view of a nude brunette, with a great figure and shapely ass, as she stretched her arms and legs before walking towards the bathroom. It was as she walked away and my eyes strained to focus, then I realised I no longer had my glasses on.

I turned my head towards the nightstand where I saw the clock read 10:24 and my glasses and cell phone were resting next to it. I slowly slid out from under the other girl's arm, making sure not to wake her as I sat up on the edge of the bed. After putting on my glasses I turned around to make sure, that yes that was a topless Olivia Holt who had been spooning me. I smiled and grabbed my phone. It was then I noticed I had gotten a text from Emma. I was a little nervous when I opened the message but those worries soon dissipated.

'Hope you had fun last night, but remember from now until further notice this is the only twat you'll be screwing.' The text also came with a pic of Emma Watson's freshly shaved pussy. Seeing that picture reminded me of the pictures I took of Hailee & Olivia, and then a naughtier thought entered my head. I made sure Olivia was still asleep and slowly pulled the sheet to the floor on top of the comforter, which I am guessing had been discarded at some point because it was probably drenched in sweat and cum. I then grabbed my phone, framed up Holt's butt and took a few more "momentos". I then carefully rolled her over and took some full body shots and several close ups. For the finale I placed cock on her slightly parted lips and pushed my cock a bit more so my head was in her mouth and snapped off two more pictures. Then Olivia started to move so I backed off. Having to pee I quickly threw the sheet back on her and walked to the bathroom.

After fighting to aim with a hard on, I finished my business and then walked into the shower area of the bathroom where there was a large shower stall. The air was warm and humid and the glass of the stall had fogged up a quite a bit, thought you could clearly see the silhouette of Hailee's nude body. My phone still in my hand I aimed it and took a picture, but I was busted right away.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked and then opened the shower door. She stood in the doorway, her hair now in a ponytail and her glistening from the mixture of soap and water.

"Just taking a few more souvenirs," I answered cockily.

'"You could have just asked" Hailee said. She the struck a few poses for me and I tapped off a few pictures.

"Don't forget my good side." She said as she turned around and bent over, giving me a great picture of her ass. After two more poses she retreated into the shower and I put down my phone and went to join her. When I got in she was rinsing herself off under the spray off the water. We just kind of watched each other in silence for a while before Hailee finally broke the silence. "So did you have fun last night?"

"We both know I did."

"So what are your plans now?"

"Well you know," I said as I walked towards her in the shower, "Technically Emma said that I belong to her after you all leave the room."

"Oh really?"

"Yep, and you haven't left this room, have you?"

"Nope." She said smiling broadly. At this point Hailee was backed up against the glass and she had her arms around the back of my head. I had one hand on her ass, the other was helping hold up the leg she was wrapping around my waist, and my hard cock was pressed up along her slit. As I bent down to kiss her a burst of cool air filled the shower stall. Both me and Hailee looked to see a naked Olivia Holt enter through the now open door. She looked at us and happily said, "Hey guys, room for one more."

Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

2. Thanks Qwertodas, yossairian, Expect, mikemiami, wilder and 9 others thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great series. I loved how Hailee was the dominant one

4. Thanks miamidolfins5407, pizzey thanked for this post
    Likes pizzey liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh my. What a way to wrap up the series.

6. Thanks miamidolfins5407 thanked for this post