List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Cloud Nine" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Cloud Nine" with Olivia Holt

Cloud Nine
    with Olivia Holt

By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, public, cheat, blowjob, handjob, finger, creampie, facial
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will
    A/N: Olivia was my girl for July so of course I had to write something, even if it is a day late.

It was coming up to the first year anniversary with my girlfriend Denise, and neither of us had any ideas on how to celebrate it. It wasn't until she revealed she was heading over to New York for work that I admitted I'd never visited the city despite growing up on the east coast before moving over to Los Angeles.

As such, Dee jumped at the idea and quickly purchased an extra ticket so I could tag along on her flight giving us the chance to spend a long weekend in the city once she was finished with work.

Dee was quickly rising through the ranks of hair stylists and makeup artists having already landed herself a highly sought after job at one of Los Angeles' top salons and it was this work that kept her so busy, travelling all over the country with her current favourite client, Olivia Holt.

I'd never met the girl myself but Denise was certainly taken with her and couldn't wait to introduce me at the airport. Of course, my girlfriend hadn't warned me how stunning the young, blonde goddess was in person leading to an awkward first impression.

Thankfully Olivia laughed it off, no doubt used to the reaction, and Dee didn't notice anything out of the ordinary as we found a place to sit and wait for our flight.

I'd initially felt like a young teenager, all tongue-tied and nervous around a pretty girl but Olivia was so friendly I was soon able to relax and the three of us spent the next hour chatting and getting along like we were all life-time friends.

Before we knew it, it was time to board and Olivia fell uncharacteristically quiet.

"She's a nervous flyer," Dee whispered to me as we entered the tunnel.

"Really? Doesn't she fly all the time?"

Denise simply shrugged as we were shown to our seats. Olivia was quick to take the window seat and while I made way for Dee to take the centre spot, she insisted I take it given she'd probably be up and down visiting the toilet the whole flight.

I didn't think much of it and sat down, only noticing at the last moment how cramped the space was and now close it put me to Olivia, her subtle perfume immediately hitting my senses as she gave a nervous smile and took a deep breath.

I considered giving some words of comfort but didn't know quite what to say so simply smiled back as we fastened our seatbelts.

The moment the plane began to move Olivia jumped a little in her seat.

"Fuck," I heard her cuss quietly under her breath. "I don't know why I still freak out so much."

"Just relax, close your eyes," I suggested as we approached the runway.

She did as I said, sitting back and closing her eyes as we picked up speed. We were just about to leave the ground when her warm, soft hand suddenly grabbed mine from the armrest, squeezing me tight as we took off.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it?" Dee said, looking past me as Olivia gave a wan smile.

Even so it wasn't until we had fully ascended that Olivia released her vice-like grip on my hand.

"Thanks, sorry about that," she blushed sweetly as I rubbed my hand.

"No worries, anytime," I replied, meeting her smile before she turned to look out the window.

We were barely thirty minutes into the flight before Denise was out like a light, her head resting on my shoulder, leaving me and Olivia to chat and get to know each other while sharing a few miniature alcoholic drinks she kept asking me to get her to calm her nerves.

As tired as I was as well, I figured I'd stay awake and help keep her mind occupied with Olivia being thankful of the act when she saw me yawning.

"Sorry, I'll shut up if you want to get some sleep," she said softly in the darkening cabin.

"Nah I'm fine, don't worry about it."

"Denise keep you up all night or something?"

I didn't quite know how to answer the loaded question as Olivia grinned playfully up at me through the gloom.

"I'm just asking, because from what I hear, you're normally the one keeping her up every night," she added.

"What you hear, eh? You guys been talking about me?"

"She doesn't stop," Liv giggled, while turning in her seat to face me. "To be honest I was kinda intrigued to meet you, figured I needed to see what all the fuss was about."

"And? What's the verdict?"

"To be determined..." she replied quietly while I glanced over at her and caught her quite obviously checking me out.

It was only then I realised our casually chatting had quickly divulged into some pretty inappropriate flirting, especially given my girlfriend was still sleeping on my shoulder, prompting me to shift uncomfortably in my seat and attempt to move the conversation along.

"Well she's talked about you just as much," I said, trying to remind Olivia about the present company.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure," Liv nodded. "And we both know the verdict on that one, I saw the way you looked at me when we met."

"And apparently you're the one I have to thank for all that tiny hand crap?" I added, quickly veering the topic again.

Olivia laughed but even with that, she managed to steer the conversation back and I started to wonder if she was just teasing me or if the alcohol and high altitude were making her act out.

"Oh yeah? She ever take that pic?"

"Huh? What picture?"

Suddenly Olivia got a little coy and double checked to ensure my girlfriend was still fast asleep and wasn't listening in.

"Well, she always said you were, err—big. She just thought it would be really funny to photo with it and that tiny hand."

Maybe it shouldn't have, but that definitely took me by surprise, the fact my girlfriend had been talking about me like that with her current BFF.

"Shame she never took it though...she always promised she'd show me, I'm kinda curious."

Once again I shifted in my seat under her wide-eyed gaze.

"Maybe we should talk about something else," I muttered nervously, not trusting myself or Olivia for that matter.

"What's wrong? Am I making you uncomfortable?" she teased, suddenly placing her hand on mind and drawing little circles with her finger.

"I think we should just get some sleep," I told her softly while she finished the fourth tiny bottle of red wine.

"I can't sleep now," she said. "I wanna see what the big deal is, just give me a quick peek."

"—are you serious? I'm your best friend's boyfriend!" I hissed but Olivia simply shrugged and met my glare with her big, brown eyes.

"Just let me see and I'll leave you alone," she promised before helping herself.

My brain screamed at me to stop her as she reached into my lap with both hands and gently pulled down the zipper while I panicked and checked no one was watching and that Dee was still asleep, her head on my shoulder.

With our casual flirting, my cock was already semi-erect as Olivia grinned up at me and slipped a hand into my underwear. Despite my nerves, I started growing fully hard the moment her warm, soft fingers wrapped around my shaft, causing her eyes to light up.

"Whoa...hello," she giggled before pulling at my pants and fishing my cock out.

Olivia bit her lip seductively as she admired my impressive package and casually stroked it with two hands.

"Well, she wasn't kidding," Liv murmured.

"Okay that's enough," I forced myself to say before she cut me off.

"Oh no, we definitely can't sleep now, look how hard you are!" she gasped, giving me a firm squeeze. "—it's only fair I sort it out for you I think."

With that Olivia glanced up to check the coast was clear before brushing her hair over one shoulder and dropping her head into my lap before I could stop her.

"Oh my god—" I groaned in quiet disbelief as my cock was suddenly enveloped by her warm, wet mouth, her soft lips stretched tightly around my shaft as she began to keenly blow me.

I wasn't sure if it was her oral skills or the thrilling risk of it all but I was harder than steel and quickly stopped resisting the cunning minx. In fact I soon had my hands in her pretty blonde hair, holding it back to watch as she took me as deep into her wet mouth as she could manage.

"Good girl," I whispered down at her. "Take that cock, show me what you can do."

The more I spoke the more Olivia appeared to respond until I noticed movement at her own crotch, prompting me to quickly move my hand over to replace hers in the front of her leggings.

My cock literally pulsed and leaked pre-cum all over her swirling tongue when I made first contact with her impossibly smooth, shaved pussy. I simply spent the first few minutes just stroking her sexy mound until she finally moaned around my cock and glared up at me with her big, dark eyes.

"Please...stop teasing me," she whined, prompting me to gently ease a finger into her tight little clam.

In all honesty I'd practically forgotten where we were and it was a miracle we hadn't been caught yet. That being said, I suddenly grabbed Olivia's hair a little rougher than I normally would and pulled her up to kiss me.

If anything this was even riskier because neither one of us were watching Dee now as we furiously made out just a few inches away from her sleeping face. Not once did Olivia or I stop attempting to make each other come though, me with two fingers buried in her warm twat and her hand beating my cock like it owed her money.

"I wanna watch you shoot," she hissed between wet, sloppy kisses. "I want your come!"

I was shocked at her sudden change of personality once she had a cock in her hand but I loved it and quickly shoved my tongue back down her throat. Occasionally she'd break the kiss to go down on me again, drooling a long line of our shared spit all over my menacing erection before bringing her lips back up to mine and jerking me in her soft, wet hand.

"Nghh—Liv, fuck." I grunted as she got me closer and closer to the edge.

"Yeah you like that?" she hissed in my face. "Like when I get nasty? I bet Dee doesn't work this big, beautiful cock like I do."

While I didn't say it, Dee actually didn't give head at all meaning this was the first blowjob I'd received in well over a year and was making my head spin.

But just as things were really getting good, fate intervened in the form of some sudden turbulence which shook the seats and finally woke Dee from her deep sleep. Thankfully Olivia and I had time to separate and compose ourselves a little before my girlfriend got her bearings.

I could barely look her in the eye for the rest of the flight and sat between the two girls acutely aware both of how damn hard I still was and my sticky fingers I'd had to pull from Olivia's cunt. I didn't know whether I wanted to run to the bathroom to wash the guilt away or stick them in my mouth and taste her.

The constant, flirty little side-ways looks I got from the young blonde didn't help matters either but she thankfully kept her hands to herself while Denise was awake.

In fact the rest of the flight was mostly uneventful but it wasn't until we were disembarking that I realised a few disapproving looks from some of the flight attendants that made me wonder if Olivia and I weren't as sneaky or clever as we'd thought.

By the time we arrived at our adjoining hotel suite I was shattered and in desperate need for some sleep after getting none on the plane. Of course Dee was full of energy at this point but insisted I get some sleep while she hop in the luxurious shower to pamper herself for a while.

But I'd barely climbed into bed and shut my eyes before the door attaching the adjoining rooms slowly creaked open.

"Is she in the shower?" Olivia whispered through the darkness as she quietly crept in.

"Uhh—yeah, but Olivia we—"

I was suddenly cut off when she stepped up to the end of my bed and into the light to reveal she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing.

"Jesus."

"I thought we could finish what we started," she whispered suggestively, already pulling the covers off me and crawling onto the bed.

The blonde seductress had me at a loss for words as she positioned herself between my legs and greedily fished my member out again before giving it a long, slow lick.

"Mmm, I couldn't sleep a wink knowing this big, fat cock was waiting for me right next door," she purred before taking me back into her sweet mouth.

As good as this felt, she didn't waste too much time before sliding her naked body on top of me, briefly kissing me again before reaching back and impaling herself with my dick.

We moaned in unison as we finally came together.

I watched her face as she closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she slowly rocked back and forth, taking more and more of my cock inside her until I was embedded all the way, filling her completely.

"Fuck I could get used to this," she smiled down at me, her dishevelled hair falling down around her pretty face. "Taking your big, hard cock every night in my hotel room. Having you wait up here to pound me after I perform!"

"Yeah, is that what you want?" I growled, reaching down to grab her sweet little ass. "Think you could take it?"

Olivia fell forward, her naked body pressed against mine as I began thrusting up into her, pulling her ass down at the same time as she kissed the side of my face and whispered into my ear.

"Uh-huh, just a question of whether you can handle my tight little teen cunt," she purred, licking my earlobe. "Especially when I beg you to come inside me..."

"Ngghh—shit—" I grunted, slamming deep as the long day of teasing came to a head and I unexpectedly erupted deep inside her.

My cock pulsed half a dozen times, gripped by her velvet pussy walls as she milked me at the same time. We both groaned together but I didn't slow down for a second as I suddenly rolled the breathless starlet over to pin her legs back and really pound her cream-filled cunt.

"Holy shit!" she wailed a little too loudly as I slammed back into her. "Yes! Harder! Take it, fucking take it, it's yours!"

In this new position I was able to impale Olivia deeper than ever and was actually impressed when the petite starlet managed to take every inch of my thick cock. In fact it felt so damn good being fully embedded inside her that I paused on several occasions with my balls resting on her ass just to relish the moment before starting up again to fuck the shit out of her.

"Oh my fucking God—keep going, please—ugh. Fuck—" she rambled on, gripping the bedsheets for dear life as I pummelled her relentlessly.

As hot as it was listening to Liv lose her damn mind, I forced myself to muffle her with my hand which only seemed to turn the little firecracker on even more until her hips came bucking wildly off the bed as she climaxed.

Despite only just having cream-pied her, I soon felt my balls churning once again so I gave the blonde a few final powerful thrusts into her twitching sex before pulling out and moving up the bed to unceremoniously blast her gorgeous face with several hot ropes of cum.

Olivia immediately slipped two manicured fingers into her oozing cunt as I plastered her, shuddering and moaning beneath me as she quickly made herself come one last time.

After that I could have happily laid in bed with her all night long but panic quickly set in when we heard the shower turn off next door.

"I'll talk to my agent tomorrow and get you some flights, you're definitely joining us for the rest of the tour," Olivia winked before quickly sneaking back to her own empty bed. "And feel free to come over tonight when Dee's asleep..."

Post Thanks / Like

Farking hell, SO worth the wait!
    I think I need a cigarette after reading that.
    What a cunning little minx, indeed.

3. Thanks LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk liked this post