Disney Girls Gone Wild 4
With Olivia Holt
Written by TheLW
Codes: MF, BJ, Fingering, Mast, Public, Revenge Sex
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

The scene opens up on another beautiful sunny afternoon, in the City of Angels, Los Angeles, California, where a Hispanic man named Hector, who was a rather good looking guy, in great shape and in his early-to-mid twenties, had arrived at his next job. You see, Hector worked for the rich and the famous, cleaning out their pools and doing other maintenance work around his clients yards, sure people have made stereotypical comments over the years, due to the job he had, but truthfully Hector enjoyed working outside.

On this day, Hector found himself at the home of one of his newer clients, a young woman by the name of Olivia Holt, whose backyard pool, he had only cleaned once before. Usually well Hector was doing his job, the owners would keep themselves busy in their fancy homes, or go out to run some errands and let him do the job that needed to be done.

However today was different, as the blonde haired twenty-year-old, dressed in a two piece black bikini and carrying a bottle of water, suntan lotion and her cell phone, joined him by the poolside area, placing the stuff on a nearby patio table, before lying down in one of those reclining lounge chairs. Hector had to admit to himself, that his client Olivia, was one of the most beautiful women he had ever met, as evident by the fact he would steal glances, checking out her flawless body.

A short time later, while doing the last little bit of maintenance work that needed to be done for the day, Hector couldn’t help but overhear the young woman having an argument with someone over the phone. As the yelling gets louder, Hector soon realizes that the person Olivia is fighting with is none other than her boyfriend Ray.

“Ugh men can be real jerks sometimes,” Olivia screams out, as she hangs up the phone.

It’s while Liv is venting, that Hector has finished the job, and is packing up his tools, however before leaving, he decides to check on his client to make sure everything is alright.

“So uh, I couldn’t help but overhear you arguing on the phone.”

“Oh god, I’m so sorry you had to hear that.”

“Is everything OK?” a concerned Hector asks.

“Yeah… no,” Liv starts to say “...I just, I just found out a couple of days ago, that my boyfriend, or I guess my now my ex-boyfriend cheated on me, and now he won’t stop calling me, trying to get back together.”

After saying that, Olivia Holt quickly changes the subject.

“Before you go, do you think you could do me a favor,” she says, “...if you don’t mind, can you put some lotion on my back?”

“Sure,” the Hispanic man responds back.

With that, Hector reaches over towards the patio table, grabbing the bottle of suntan lotion, as Olivia turns over in the lounge chair, so she’s lying down stomach first, allowing the somewhat older man to get a great view of her ass.

As Liv lays spread out across the lounge chair, Hector takes the bottle of lotion, squeezing some of it into the palm of his hand, before rubbing the creamy moisturizer into her shoulders. It’s over the course of the next two - three minutes, that Hector continues to work over the Tennessee native’s shoulders, putting just enough pressure with each movement of his hands, not to hurt her, but to bring her pleasure.

“Mmmm”

”I’m going to untie the back of your bikini, is that alright?”

”Uh-huh.”

After getting her permission, Hector pulls on the string as Olivia’s bikini top comes undone, before squirting a line of lotion, from her upper back all the way down to her lumbar spine, causing a chill to run up Liv’s body. The pool boy, works his hands up and down her body, caressing her and massaging the white creamy substance into the starlet’s skin.

Given how much of her body, Olivia has allowed him to touch so far, Hector pushes his luck, just a bit further.

“Olivia, if you want me to stop, let me know,” Hector states, ‘...if not, I’m going to lower your bikini bottoms.”

“Don’t stop, not yet.”

Hector grabs the waistband of the former I Didn’t Do It stars black bikini bottoms and gently pulls them down, before pouring more suntan lotion over her ass cheeks and rubbing it into her backside. As this is happening, Hector can’t help it, but his cock starts to stiffen up and get hard, what with his hands roaming all over the gorgeous blonde’s rear end.

The Hispanic man isn’t the only one getting off on this though, as Olivia can’t help but accidently let a moan escape her lips, as this man, she has only met a couple of times prior to this, has his hands all over her ass.

Things progress, as Olivia lifts her hips upwards, inviting Hector to explore other parts of her body, which he all to happily does, bringing a finger up to her twenty-year-old cunt and inserting it into her inner wall. The older man proceeds to finger bang the ex-Kickin It stars sex hole, working her over as he slides his finger in and out of her neatly trimmed love mound.

“Ughhh! Fuck!”

Hector continues to probe Olivia Holt’s cunt, until eventually the beautiful blonde cums all over his finger. Once he pulls it out of her snatch, Hector offers it to the actress turned singer, who accepts and licks her own pussy juice off of his finger.

For the first time since all of this started, Liv finally notices the big bulge in Hector’s pants, before pulling them down to his ankles, however the ‘History’ singer was caught off guard, due to the size of his dick, which smacked her in the face, once it was freed.

“My god, that’s a massive cock,” Olivia claims.

“Bigger than your ex’s?” Hector says in return.

“Way bigger.” the ‘Phoenix’ singer answers, before continuing on “...how big is it anyways?”

“Only ten-inches.” the man responds with a chuckle.

The songstress bends over grabbing the base of Hector’s brown snake, and starts to pump her hand in a side to side motion, working over the impressively large cock that’s in front of her. Olivia persistently strokes her palm over the Hispanic meat stick, before letting a gob of spit leave her mouth, as it lands on the crown of Hector’s cock.

As Olivia Holt steadily moves her right hand up and down over Hector’s boom stick, she leans over, and grabs her cell phone from the nearby patio table it was resting on with her left hand.

I want you to video record me sucking your dick off, so we can send it to that bastard of an ex-boyfriend of mine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Fuck yeah, Ray needs to see that I’ve found better, and for that matter, bigger cock.”

“If that’s what you really want, then OK.”

With that, Olivia parts her lips, as she starts to take the enormous prick into her cock hungry mouth, while at the same time, Hector holds up the cell phone, pressing play, as he starts recording this vengeful babe sucking his candle wick. Liv repeatedly bobs her head, back and forth, trying to take as much of this grande sized schlong down her oral hole as possible, though she only managed to get a little more than half of it down her throat, before gagging on it.

Such a good little cocksucker,” Hector groans, as he continues to record the actress, “...work that cock.”

As Liv slurps, gags and chokes on the biggest cock she has ever tasted, she continues to stroke whatever man meat of Hector’s she can’t get into the back of her mouth, while using the other hand to gently massage his ball sack in the process.

The ‘Carry On’ singer removes her mouth from around Hector’s shaft, as he hands the cell phone back to her, Olivia then goes through her phone, sending the video to ex-boyfriend. Seconds later, Liv puts the phone back down on the patio table, before once again turning her attention to her new fuck buddy.

Olivia Holt lays back first on the reclining lounge chair, as Hector grabs her by the legs, pulling her towards the edge, before rubbing his rock hard cock against the slit of her pussy lips. Hector starts to enter her vaginal wall, taking his time, with slow thrusts, as he feeds her inch after inch of his one eyed monster.

“Fuck!” Liv cries out, “...you’re so big, I’ve never had a cock this big inside of me before.”

As much as Hector would have no doubt liked to of gone balls deep in this blonde slut, it just wasn’t going to happen, the first time he fucked her. Still though, that didn’t stop him from giving her as much of his prick as she could take, as he slammed into her trimmed clam.

“God, your cunt feels so fucking good around my cock.”

As the two of them continued to fuck outside in the starlet’s backyard, on the lounge chair, Hector repetitively plunged into her sex hole. The Hispanic man started picking up the pace, giving her harder thrusts as he pumped into her.

The two of them continued to fuck like rabbits for another good fifteen minutes, but there comes a time when all men must cum, when they’re screwing one of the hottest babes in the world, and that’s exactly what Hector did, blasting inside of Olivia’s twenty-year-old pussy, as she takes his baby batter into her awaiting womb.

A moment passes by, as both Hector and Olivia catch their breath, though a second later, Olivia speaks up.

“I’m definitely gonna need you to stop by, a few more times a week to clean out my pool, if you know what I mean.”

“I do, so give me a call and I’ll make sure to leave an opening in my schedule for you, at least twice a week.”

“I definitely like the sound of that,” Liv says with a devilish grin.

The End