Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "How Deep Is Your Love #1" with Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "How Deep Is Your Love #1" with Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt

With Kira Kosarin and Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG (short)
    Codes: MFF, blowjob, finger, public
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only. Lighten the fuck up!

click on GIF for soundtrack

I first noticed them dancing on a table inside one of the large marquees. Like everyone else at the Teen Vogue party, I simply assumed Olivia Holt and Kira Kosarin were drunk and/or high, but as it turned out the ladies were just in high spirits.

One look at them and you could see why. They had the world by the balls - young, dumb, and the toast of tinsel-town. Fortunately for me I soon saw an opening and introduced myself to the girls, spending a few minutes chatting up Kira.

At first I assumed I was making good progress, as Kira openly flirted and giggled at everything I said, but that was nothing compared to the reaction I got when I happened to mention that I knew Gigi Hadid, the star of the music video the ladies had been dancing too.

In fact for a minute there I thought Kira was going to physically assault me.

"YOU KNOW GIGI!"

"Wow. Um, okay? Yeah I do." I answered. "She's a neighbor. She lives down the street from my folks place in Malibu."

"No way!" Olivia suddenly chimed in from behind me, joining in on the conversation.

Over the next few minutes the ladies took turns interrogating me, wanting to know everything I knew about the leggy model, and if I could arrange an introduction. When I jokingly suggested that we could just leave the party and drive straight over to Gigi's place, I didn't expect the girls to take me seriously, but that's precisely what they did.

"Are you for real?" Kira quipped. "Let's do it!"

"Let's go right now!" Olivia insisted. "I'm game!"

"Err—"

"Unless of course you're just full of shit!" Kira pointed out. "Just lying to impress us."

"Ugh. I hope not." Holt rolled her eyes. "I hate liars."

Thinking quickly, I called their bluff and dared them to follow me out to my car where they accompanied me for the half-hour drive back to Malibu. As Kira sat up front, Olivia made herself comfortable in the back where she bombarded me with several more questions.

It was only when we got out onto the open highway that I felt confident enough to broach the topic of "compensation."

"So you two are clearly big fans of Gigi's right?"

"Dude! You have no idea." Liv said.

"She's literally the only girl I'd turn gay for." Kira added, before the girls laughed out loud.

"Good, cause now that you know that I'm for real, maybe we can discuss what I get out of this?" I smirked. "I mean, you two get to meet your idol, but what's in it for me?"

I could tell from the nervous look on Olivia's face that she wasn't sure how to respond. Kira on the other hand was the consummate professional, and seemed more than up to the task, flashing me a seductive look while asking me point blank what I wanted.

I suppose it was just dumb luck that she had taken the front seat.

"Well... what did you have in mind?"

"How about you use your imagination?" I told her, as I heard Olivia giggle in the backseat.

"I dunno," Kira teased. "I've got a pretty vivid imagination."

"I bet you do. Prove it."

I was now finding it hard to concentrate on the road, as the striking brunette reached over to take my hand and slipped it into the front of her jeans, to reveal that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Whoa... slutty." I grinned approvingly, genuinely surprised by the revelation.

"If you think I'm a slut, wait until you get a load of her." she added, indicating Olivia in the backseat.

"Hey!"

We both laughed as Kira made it perfectly clear that she was more than willing to make it up to me - reaching over to squeeze my cock, then fishing me out and taking me into her mouth - all the while as I sat exchanging eye contact with Olivia Holt via the rear-view mirror.

"Grr, good girl." I moaned as I felt Kira's mouth polish my knob. "You've clearly done this before."

"She's really good at that, isn't she." Holt commented from the backseat.

"Absolutely. I wonder where she learned how to do that so well?"

"How do you think she got on TV?"

Kira's head now bobbed up and down in my lap as I gripped the steering wheel tighter and tried to stick to the speed limit. Still, between her mouth and Olivia's pretty face in the mirror, it was almost an impossible task.

I finally reached back with my free hand to grab at Olivia's legs, causing her to yelp out loud due to being tickled, before guiding my hand up the inside of her bare naked thigh.

"Hmm, nice dress." I chuckled. "Easy access."

"Hey now, just keep your eyes on the road buddy." Liv quipped as she slowly spread her knees, permitting my fingertips to come in contact with her silk panties.

"So what's your story anways," I directed at the blonde teen. "Are you fully shaved like your friend?"

Holt responded by pulling her panties to one side to give me full and unfettered access to her freshly shaved cunt.

"You tell me." she winked.

"Nice and smooth."

I
    wasted little time plunging two fingers into her tight little cunt, and moaned as Kira proceeded to deep-throat me in the driver's seat. At this point I had half a mind to just pull the car over to the side of the road and have my way with them, but every time I slowed down Kira would compel me to keep driving in the direction Gigi's place.

"Fuck." I gasped at Liv, about Kira's talented mouth. "You're friend sure has a wicked little mouth on her."

"Mm. You think her mouth is good, wait until I get my lips around it." Olivia teased while being fingered. "—I give the best head in town."

I didn't doubt it.

Looking at the beach I could see we were only halfway to our destination, and wondered if we'd even make it there before I'd be forced to take matters into my own hands and pull over.

"Why don't you take those pants off," I told Kira, while looking at Olivia and instructing her to take off her panties.

The ladies didn't hesitate and followed my instructions, both of them disrobing while making sure to leave their heels on. With Olivia's warm panties in hand, I slipped them into her friends open mouth. To her credit, Kira didn't object and happily went along with the kinky gesture, as she now sat in my car naked from the waist down, with Olivia's panties in her mouth.

"Play with your cunt." I told her, as my focus alternated between the road ahead and Kira's long naked legs. "Show me how you play with yourself."

"Oh wow." Holt snickered, no doubt thrilled to watch her friend openly masturbate for our amusement.

"I'd offer you the same treatment," I remarked at Olivia. "but someone decided to be a little slut tonight, and not wear any underwear."

Despite my comment Kosarin seemed lost in her own world as she now sat there rubbing her twat, trying to get herself off. Judging from the evil grin on her face I could tell that she was getting off on having an audience.

"You know what, I've got a better idea." I said, before taking Kira's hand from between her legs and offering her slick fingers to Olivia's mouth.

I watched smugly as the two ladies happily indulged in every sordid fantasy that crossed my mind, and I knew then that our night together was going to be an interesting one to say the least.

"Grr. How does she taste Liv?"

The blonde starlet simply grinned while relishing the taste of her friends cunt.

"Nice."

"I bet this isn't the first time you've tasted pussy before," I said. "Why don't you help Kira out, and spit on her fingers."

Once again Holt happily complied, and added a copious amount of saliva all over Kira's fingers before "The Thunderman's" star went right back to masturbating beside us, this time moaning aloud as she smeared her friends warm spit all over herself.

Glancing at the petrol gauge I realized I now had an excuse to stop somewhere for gas, and have a little more fun with the ladies. Amusingly enough Kira attempted to spit the panties out of her mouth the moment I pulled into the nearest gas station, but I told her to leave them in as I pulled up to the pump.

...to be continued.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, absolutely need to continue this one and posting other shorts if they're going to be as hot as this one!

Post Thanks / Like

Hot Short! Looking forward to MORE