List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Reach Out And Touch Me" with Hayden Panettiere

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Reach Out And Touch Me" with Hayden Panettiere

Reach Out and Touch Me
    With Hayden Panettiere
    Written by TPG
    CODES: text, mast, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

The loud buzz of the blackberry phone startled almost everyone, and interrupted the director's train of thought.

It was 10am at Universal studios as 19-year-old Hayden Panettiere sat around a table with her fellow cast members going over a line read for the latest episode of "Heroes."

To her left sat her friend and fellow costar Kristen Bell, while to her right, Ali Larter. Unfortunately for her it seemed Hayden was the only one who had not read the memo about bringing cell phones to such meetings and had forgotten to switch hers off.

"Oh shit. Sorry!" She apologized as everyone groaned with frustration.

While the others quickly returned to the script, Hayden reached for her phone to read the message which had apparently arrived for her.

A smile instantly formed on her pretty face as she immediately recognized the number.

Hayden seemed to know exactly who it was and what kind of message awaited her, and holding the phone close to her chest she flipped it open and read: "1 NEW TEXT MESSAGE"

The anticipation sent a shiver up her spine as she pressed the appropriate buttons to retrieve the text.

"You know what I want." the message read. "Tell me what I want to know."

Hayden's heart skipped a beat. There was a strange flutter in her stomach, and she could already feel her impeccably shaved teenage pussy tingle with excitement. Slowly she typed a response.

"No panties. Black skirt."

With that she flipped the phone shut and smirked smugly to herself. God she could be such a good little tease when she wanted to be, she thought.

Hayden soon returned her attention back to the script when she was abruptly interrupted by her phone again—thankfully she had switched it over to vibrate.

**BUZZ**

"I think you should touch yourself for me." The message said.

Hayden gasped as she read the message.

She then grinned to herself as she thought how to reply, and casually let her free hand wander under the table where her long French manicured nails scratched a growing itch on her left thigh before they rested there.

Her fingernails started to tease the sensitive skin just above her knee as her mind wandered back to their last phone conversation the night before which had turned explicit.

The memory of his voice made Hayden's already swollen clit throb with anticipation. She had never had such an intense reaction to just the sound of someone's voice.

Maybe it was because they were so alike, or maybe it was because they both wanted the same types of things. Regardless. Hayden had only known him for a short amount of time but it was as though he was inside her head—and seemed to know exactly what buttons to push.

**BUZZ**

"Tell me what you're doing right now." he asked.

Hayden squirmed nervously in her seat. She wasn't sure how long she had been rubbing her legs together but she presumed it had been from the moment she received the first initial text.

"I can't!" she typed. "I'm in a meeting."

**BUZZ**

"Do it!! I know you're wet right now."

Hayden gulped just as her friend and fellow cast member Ali Larter happened to glance over to spy what the blonde teen was doing. Panettiere was clearly preoccupied with something.

"Someone's popular this morning." Ali remarked.

"Yeah. Sorry." Hayden giggled nervously.

Not wanting to disappoint Hayden then decided to take a different approach and tell her lover what he wanted to hear—hoping that this would maybe convince him to leave her alone. She typed quickly.

"Right now I'm running my fingers up and down my legs." she replied. "So soft."

She smiled as she flipped her phone shut for the final time and imagined his reaction. She could almost see his frustrated face. With that said Hayden glanced up to check if anyone was paying attention and returned her concentration back to script.

Thankfully for her everyone was preoccupied with the line read and listening to the assistant director describe one of the all important action sequences.

Meanwhile Hayden's legs now parted slightly, causing her already short skirt to hike up around the tops of her thighs. Thankfully for her the tables where she sat were adorned with long tablecloths which extent all the way to the floor and prevented anyone from seeing underneath.

Without realizing it her ass had slid forward to the edge of her chair as she eagerly awaited her lovers reply—he was unusually tardy.

In the meanwhile she sat pondering and wondered if her body would react to his touch the same way that it did hers. She frequently lay in bed masturbated fervently with her fingers and sincerely wondered if she was a nymphomaniac.

She just loved to masturbate—tease her tiny pink clit and bring herself off.

Without realizing it Hayden's hand had inched under her short skirt, and glancing around, she swept her fingers close to her crotch where she fleetingly scratched her vagina.

The brief contact was enough to make her gasp, and when she realized that no one could see, she then reached further inside her skirt for a second and third time, and now involuntarily stroked her tingling slit.

There her fingertips sort out her clitoris, and she proceeded to make slow tentative circles around it—teasing herself.

The action sent bolts of electricity to surge through her body, as parted her knees a little farther and bit her bottom lip to keep from moaning out loud.

**BUZZ**

"Finally!" she gasped with relief, as she flipped open the phone and read the latest message.

"You're making me so HARD right now!!"

Oh god. Hayden trembled. She loved it when he told her how hard she made him.

"Are you stroking it right now?" she quipped playfully, before her free hand carefully moved under the table and between her legs and teased her slippery lips—now running up and down the length and smearing her growing arousal.

"What do you think?" he replied. "Up-n-Down. Up-n-Down babe."

Hayden suddenly sensed an itch deep inside her that she feared she was unable to reach.

The blonde starlet had been wet for most of the morning and hence had boldly opted on stepping out of the house without a stitch of underwear—no bra or panties. She loved to live dangerously.

Growing up in Los Angeles and being hounded by the pap's, the rising ingenue knew she was risking her sweet and innocent image if photos of her splendid crotch were to ever surface on the internet or magazines.

Still. Despite this she found it too tempting to pass up. There was now a yearning inside her that she was certain could only be satiated by her lover.

There was nothing she wanted more, nothing else that she could possibly think about.

He had promised to be gentle with her, and she knew he didn't want to hurt her but she had been waiting for so long—she just wanted to get fucked!

**BUZZ**

"Stroking it now—rub your clit baby." he urged.

Without hesitation Hayden obediently responded and bit her bottom lip as she reached further inside her skirt and proceeded to rub her clit keenly. Meanwhile beside her, something suddenly caught Ali's attention. She wasn't sure but she could sense the tell tale signs of arousal.

At first she thought it was just her imagination, but after a few moments Ali was sure she could smell the scent of pussy in the air. With that she cautiously glanced over to her young costar and was taken aback at what she saw.

It seemed Hayden was up to something kinky as she texted on her phone with one hand and her other disappeared under the table. And judging from the bemused expression on Hayden's face Ali was now certain that the mild musky scent originated from her.

Meanwhile Hayden inhaled sharply and stifled a moan as she dipped the tip of her fingers up and down the very edge of her searing slot—increasing her wetness.

It was only then that Hayden realized that her breathing had grown deeper and she was blushing slightly, but thankfully for her the room had broken out into hysterics over a comment one of the staff had said and they didn't pay any attention to her.

In the meantime Hayden's hips began to move involuntarily against her chair, there she would surely leave another wet spot behind. Hayden wondered if anyone had ever noticed those spots around the studio before, more and more often as time had passed.

**BUZZ**

"Push a finger inside." he instructed. "All the way inside."

As she did this, her mouth fell open and her eyes involuntarily closed.

The sensation was almost too much to bear, and she imagined that his fingers were inside her with his tongue soon to follow.

Goosebumps broke out all over her body as she imagined what it would be like to feel his hot breath against her skin—between her legs, under that very table, over her exposed slit.

Hayden finally groaned with frustration as she picked up her phone and proceeded to reply—with shaky hands.

"No more. You're driving me crazy—I'm so wet right now I think I'm going to scream." she typed quickly.

As she waited for his response, she casually caressed the full length of her glistening slit and lightly tapped her mound—god she was wet.

"Such a naughty kitty." she smirked to herself.

With that she glanced around once again before she curled her digits slightly, and involuntarily buried her fingers knuckle deep inside her cunt.

This action caused her to sigh and shudder as her hips proceeded to intuitively thrust up against her probing fingers. In her current state of arousal Hayden knew it wouldn't take long for the sweet release today.

Meanwhile Ali suddenly felt herself feel flush with excitement and noticed her own mouth was dry. She couldn't believe this daring little minx had the gall to covertly play with herself while at the table read.

Who the hell did she thing she was Lindsay Lohan? The notion itself excited Ali to no end.

"Is Hayden really that uninhibited?" she asked herself.

Meanwhile Hayden sat grinning slyly to herself as visions of her last vacation flashed through her mind.

It was during her last trip to the South Pacific with her lover that he had introduced her to the pleasures of anal sex, and had fucked her six ways to Sunday.

It was still the longest sex session she had ever experienced—six long mind-numbing hours of incredible sex which had been interrupted by a countless number of orgasms.

**BUZZ**

"Mm. Is that what you really want? You really want me to stop? Right now I would stick my tongue in your ass."

Jesus, thought Hayden. If a person could spontaneously combust there would be nothing left of her.

Her fingers now moved in and out of her dripping snatch swiftly—her fingers noticeably glistening with her wetness, as she had to fight the urge not to just lean back, spread her legs wide and finger-fuck her sweet teenage cunt to completion.

That notion alone excited her even further. Hayden felt her chest heaving as though she had been running a marathon. She was starting to perspire and grow concerned that at the current rate she was going to either have to stop what she was doing or risk being caught masturbating red handed.

Both were unimaginable, but for a moment she contemplated how embarrassing yet thrilling it would be to be caught fingering herself during rehearsals. She would most probably never live it down, and she could only imagine the field day the internet and paparazzi would have with it.

"Hmm. I would probably be labeled a whore." she thought to herself with a grin. "A dirty little whore—god I'm wet!"

Hayden squirmed in her seat as her clit throbbed between her legs—longing to be touched. Did she dare go deeper, faster, and make herself come?

She knew she had to relieve the pressure if she wanted to concentrate on her work again.

"Besides. Who would know?" she tried to convince herself.

Finally, she relented and without warning she abruptly pushed her chair back, and to everyone's surprise and annoyance, announced she would be right back. Hayden moved in the direction of the ladies room, where there she couldn't wait to step into a stall.

Inside she impatiently raised her skirt up over her hips and lowered herself down onto the john, and it was only now that she could smell her own arousal.

Parting her legs wide, she tapped at her clit, as she then proceeded to pee—she always felt like she had to urinate whenever she got over excited.

With that she then leaned back and moved her hand to her pussy. Her clit was still slightly engorged from the earlier stimulation and she wasted little time exploring it.

"I'm in the bathroom now—can't stop thinking about you." she stopped to write to her lover. "I want to cum."

"Cum for me baby." he replied almost immediately.

God he could get to her, she thought. Hayden pulled some of the sticky wetness from her glistening slit and smeared it across her clit—adding the needed lubrication she enjoyed while she massaged it.

Her clitoris seemed to swell almost instantaneously as she moved over it in an anti-clockwise motion. She began thinking about the messages, remembering his words, their conversation the night before.

She leaned back as far as she could, arched her back and pushed her pelvis forward, and spread her legs even further apart. God if someone could see her now, she thought.

There she moved her fingers slowly up and down her gleaming hairless slit, thinking at the same time how she loved the feel of his tongue doing the same.

Her movements began to accelerate and Hayden made every attempt to remain as quiet as possible. She could feel her pulse pounding in her chest and knew she was just moments away from climaxing.

Her pace was now fast as she furiously rubbed her clit harder and harder, thinking about the time she had climbed up over his face and he had fucked her ass with just his tongue until she climaxed in repetitive waves.

As Hayden neared the final explosion, it was then she heard the door to the ladies room open—but she could not turn back now.

She tried to stifle each breath, each moan, but as she made the final sweep into a mind-blowing climax, the door to the next stall was opened, and Hayden let out the longest stifled groan, followed by shallow panting.

"You okay in there?" The voice asked.

Hayden panicked, not knowing how to respond. Did whomever it was recognize her? She moved quickly and quietly towards sitting more appropriately on the john.

"I—I'm fine. Thanks." her words were mumbled, almost inaudible.

"Okay. Just checking." The voice said.

Hayden could almost see the mystery woman grinning. With that Hayden sat quietly, not moving, almost frozen—and patiently waited for her to leave.

When she was sure the person had left she stood, readjusted her short skirt, and returned to the table—only to find that Ali Larter was missing.

Was it her that had been listening to her come?

2. Thanks Wes thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome