Fight Night
With Vanessa Hudgens
Written by TheLW
Codes: MF, Blowjob, Cheating, Choking, Drunk
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

--------

(The outfit Vanessa is wearing in this story)

I’ve spent most my life living in Nevada, where I found myself working at the T-Mobile Arena since it’s opening a year ago, which was located on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada. On August 26th, I just so happened to be scheduled to work the Floyd Mayweather/Conor McGregor fight, a fight that was being dubbed as “The Biggest Fight in Combat Sports History”.

Earlier in the day, before we opened the doors to allow the spectators into the arena for the show, I was informed that I would be stationed in one of the private luxury suites, that was registered to a group of VIP clients. Afterwards, I made my way to the room to prepare for the evening, making sure the in-suite bar was stocked up, as well as making sure the big screen TV was hooked up properly, just in case the guests wanted to watch any of the premium in-house and/or cable/satellite programming that came with the room when it was rented out for events.

A few hours later, I returned to the luxury suite, having changed from my street clothes, into my work gear, that was mandatory for the job, when there was a knock at the door, before a well built African-American man entered the room, identifying himself as a bodyguard and doing a walk through to make sure everything was safe for his clientele.

“It’s all clear.”

With that, a group of people then made their way into the room, when a stunning woman dressed in a white dress, that showed off an impressive amount of cleavage walked in, catching my attention, I couldn’t quite place it but I knew she looked familiar to me.

It didn’t take long and I quickly realised that the woman that caught my attention, was none other than the former High School Musical star herself, Vanessa Hudgens, due to making small talk while making drinks for everyone.

“I gotta say, I never pictured Vanessa Hudgens, of all people, as a fan of boxing.”

“Honestly, I’m not, but my boyfriend does,” she says, as she points him out.

“I should have figured.”

“What are you saying chicks can’t like boxing?”

“What no, I didn’t mean it like that, I just…”

“Relax, I’m just joking with you,” the actress replies as she cuts me off.

Vanessa continued to chat with me for a few more minutes, before excusing herself and rejoining her boyfriend. Over the course of the next fifteen minutes or so, though, the ‘Powerless’ star got bored, as her partner was more interested in the fight, than paying attention to her. It didn’t take long however, until the woman nicknamed Baby V made her way back to the in-suite bar, and started putting away the drinks, one tequila shot after another. As it turned out though, the famous starlet was one of those people who got more flirty the drunker they got.

“You know, you’re kinda cute.”

“I’m pretty sure that’s the tequila talking,” I answer back with a chuckle.

“Maybe, but it doesn’t make it any less true,” Vanessa says, as her hand gently caresses my arm.

“Well if we’re being honest, you look gorgeous as fuck yourself, in that outfit.”

“Oh I know it,” the one time singer states, “...you’ve practically been eye fucking me, ever since I walked into the room.”

“So you’ve noticed, huh?”

“Yep.”

The two of us would continue to converse with one another, which is to say, I continued to hit on her, well her boyfriend sat across the room unaware, as he watched the “Money Fight” between Mayweather and McGregor.

“Fuck, I gotta use the washroom,” Vanessa Hudgens claims, “...I don’t even know where it is, do you mind showing me?”

“Sure, no problem.”

With that, both Vanessa and I left the VIP room, and made our way around the corner to the private bathroom.

“If you go through this door right here, you’ll be able to use the washroom,” I tell her, as I’m about to turn around and leave.

“Where, do you think you’re going?” the star of ‘Sucker Punch’ says, grabbing me by the arm, and preventing me from leaving.

“Well I uh…,” I stammer, lost for words.

“You can’t be that naive,” the Filipina actress says “...obviously I wanted to get you out of there, I already knew where the washroom was silly.”

There was an awkward pause for a moment, until Vanessa Hudgens drags me into the bathroom area, before wrapping her arms around my neck, pulling me down towards her, as our lips meet and we begin to kiss. A second later, my tongue is inside of her mouth asr we start a game of tonsil hockey, swapping saliva with one another, I can’t help but taste the tequila, as our hands roam over each others bodies.

“Bend over the counter,” I tell her, as I break up our kiss.

Vanessa Hudgens does just that, as I unbuckle my pants and let them drop to my ankles, before moving behind the movie star, and hiking up her white dress, only to find out she is pantless underneath. I then rub my cock against her bald cunt, before inserting my candle wick into her twenty-eight year old pussy, and start thrusting into her doggystyle, as she leans over the sink.

I couldn’t help but think how lucky I was to be here at this moment, fucking Vanessa Hudgens, something that would have only ever happened in my dreams, prior to tonight.

While, I continue to pound into the California born actresses sex hole, I reach around the front of her dress, grabbing the zipper at the top and pulling it downwards exposing her breasts, to my surprise though, I saw that she had her nipples pierced.

“Those are new,” I smirk, making reference to the fact they weren’t pierced, the last time she had nude pictures released online, as I relentlessly slam my meat stick into her.

“You like them? ” Vanessa asks, in-between moans, “...my sister talked me into getting them done.”

“Definitely.” I answer back, as I pinch and twist on her nipple piercings.

As I plunge in and out of Baby V’s love mound, she looks up at me with a devilish grin on her face, through the reflection of the mirror above the counter, watching me as I pump my schlong into her inner walls.

“Such a sexy little slut,” I hiss at the ‘Spring Breakers’ movie star.

I repeatedly attack Vanessa’s twat, hammering away like a jackhammer, one hard thrust after another, working her snatch over, as I look at her reflection, watching her tits bounce.

“Ughhh!” Vanessa cries out.

It’s while I persistently jam my boom stick into her well fucked cunt, that I get struck with an idea, as I grab the back of the necklace that the actress is wearing, and gently tug on it to choke her. Instead of getting pissed though, Vanessa Hudgens seems to be into it, as she bucks her hips back and forth, essentially trying to ride my cock, as I continue to fuck the shit outta her pussy.

Eventually I pull out of the older Hudgens sister’s soaking wet snatch, and tell her to get down onto her knees.

“Get on your knees.” I grunt.

Once the ex-Disney star drops down to the bathroom tile floor, I offer her my pole shaft, which she eagerly takes into her cock starved mouth, as she starts bobbing her head in an up and downward motion, taking my prick down her throat. As Vanessa makes slurping noises, moving back and forth, showing off her impressive oral skills, something she no doubt honed, back in Hollywood, sucking off movie producers, we are interrupted by a knock at the door.

“Miss Hudgens, it’s me Andre,” a man’s voice is heard, “...is everything alright in there?”

“Shit,” Vanessa whispers, as she removes my cock from her mouth, before speaking louder, so the man on the other side of the door can hear her, “...just give me a few minutes, Andre, I’ll be out in a moment.”

The twenty-eight year old then spits on my one eyed monster, before parting her lipstick covered lips, and taking me back into her awaiting oral hole, as she once again works her magic. Vanessa Hudgens, moves her mouth side to side, as she vigorously slides her tongue on the underside of my dick, sucking me off, until my cock starts to throb inside of her mouth, and I bust my nut.

A moment later, Vanessa and I have cleaned up, and gotten dressed again, before she opens the washroom door and leaves, as I see her bodyguard standing outside, who I can only presume is Andre.

“If you keep this between us, I’ll make it worth your while,” Vanessa tells her bodyguard, as she walks past him, brushing her hand across his crotch, to drive home what she is hinting at.

I end up waiting a few minutes longer, until I make my way out of the private washroom as well, before heading back to the luxury box and making more drinks for Vanessa and her friends, as she acts like nothing just happened between us.

The End