Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: Kimberley Walsh & Me

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Kimberley Walsh & Me

I walked slowly yet calmly through the nightclub doors, not really sure what I was hoping for.

My friend Jenni was already their so I knew if I walked in and found her I would be more than comfortable. I wasn't the going out type. I was a shy 23 year old law student at Cambridge. I had travelled back to my hometown of Bradford to have some time with my family. Although me and Jenni were in a nightclub in Leeds.

As I finally got into the nightclub, I was temporarily blinded by the flashing lights and deafened by the beaming music that pounded through the huge room.

I spotted Jenni almost instantly, so I made my way through all the people to get to her. She was by the bar, waiting for me.

"Gemma, you're here!" She exclaimed as she passed me the drink she had bought me. She knew exactly what I liked so she had bought it ready for me. Vodka & Red Bull, my favourite.

"It's crowded in here." I replied before taking a sip of my drink.

"Yeah." She nodded. "Always is, but you wouldn't know that since your a uni geek." She grinned.

Jenni was the cheeky one, whereas I was the more down to earth one.

"Oh shut up Jen, I'm here to have fun, you know, let my hair down a bit, I just wanna have a good time." I moaned, while raising my voice a little, over the loud banging music that was pumping through my ears.

Jenni smiled at me before dragging me onto the dancefloor and making me dance with her. She loved to dance.

She was so energetic and full of life. I was 5'3, and weighed 11 stone. I was plump, not fat, but I always felt it.

Jenni and I danced our way through three songs before I got tired, and thirsty.

"I need a drink." I said.

Jenni just nodded and dragged me over to the bar.

I ordered the drinks.

Jenni slipped off to the toilet, leaving me to do the dirty work! Well, when I say that, buying two drinks is hardly dirty but I wasn't the most confident person about ordering drinks, especially when the barman is all over you like a rash.

"One Vodka & Red Bull and a pint of Lager please." I said to the barman casually, trying to hide the redness in my face.

"Sure he smiled." Before turning round to prepare my drinks.

A few seconds later he handed me the drinks and I handed him the money and my business with him was done.

But, as I turned around to see if Jenni was back, I saw her speaking to a girl.

The girl was a curvy, pretty girl with long blondey brown hair.

I didn't recognize her.

So, I slowly walked over to Jenni and the girl, with the drinks in my hand.

"Your drink." I explained, as I handed Jenni her pint of Lager.

"Thanks." She smiled, before continuing her sentence. "Gemma this is Kimberley, Kimberley this is Gemma." She explained.

"Hi." I mumbled not really sure what else to say.

This girl was beautiful.

And before long, Jenni and I were dancing and laughing with Kimberley for hours on end.

I really enjoyed the company of my friend, and a beautiful girl, who I didn't recognize.

At about midnight, when I was too drunk to remember my own name, I realized something that I should have realized at the beginning. I knew the face. It had all become so clear to me, even though I was wasted.

This beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, petite woman, was in fact Kimberley Walsh from Girls Aloud. The biggest band in Britain!

How did I not realize?!

She must have realized because before too long she woke me from my trance, shaking me violently.

"Gemma. Gemma! Are you okay?" She shouted over the music.

Jenni was nowhere to be seen.

"Oh errr yeah sorry." I mumbled.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. I just... It's nothing."

She smiled at me. "You know don't you? You've realized."

I nodded.

I couldn't believe it. Even though I was a grown woman, I had a bit of a thing for Girls Aloud.

I had their album in my car!

"I'm sorry Kimberley. I'm a little star struck, I didn't realize it was you, but I do hope you don't think I'm a freak." I explained, with a little sigh at the end.

"No, of course I don't. It's sweet." She grinned sweetly as she stroked my hair.

By now, we were stood still facing one another, in the middle of a packed dancefloor full of people getting down and dirty.

I gulped a little nervously before proceeding to ask a question. "Where's Jenni?"

"Oh, she had to rush off she had a phone call or something, not too sure. She did say bye." She explained.

"Oh." I replied. I was at a total loss for words. "So what next?" I asked.

"You tell me." Kimberley grinned.

"I uhh I dunno. I was thinking of just getting a cab back to mine and then coming back here tomorrow to collect my car. I don't really fancy driving my car in this state." I explained.

"Good idea. Kim said.

I nodded my head in agreement.

The room was spinning and I just wanted to go home.

So Kimberley grabbed my hand and we walked out of the nightclub together.

"So, which car is yours?" She asked as we walked away from the nightclub.

"That one." I pointed out my car.

I wasn't too proud of it. My dad had bought it me as a gift for getting into Cambridge.

It was a Range Rover, not really that fancy.

"Nice." She grinned.

We began walking towards my flat. I lived alone, but only lived about 3 miles away from my parents.

We were going to get a cab but I decided walking would clear my head up a bit more than going in a car.

About 20 minutes later, I arrived at my flat, with Kim, who had decided to take it into her own hands to invite herself in.

"Coffee?" She smiled as she poured the hot water into two mugs anyway.

I just nodded.

"So anyway, you're in a famous girl band, what are you doing here?" I asked, out of curiosity.

"I'm allowed a social life. None of the girls mind. They do their own thing too. It's nothing major. I haven't had a proper night out in months." She explained. "We've just come off tour so I figured I'd go out tonight and have a good time."

"Oh that's nice." I replied, raising an eyebrow at her.

"What's with the face?" She grinned as she walked over to me.

"Nothing." I smiled back.

I felt myself getting really excited with her just being in the same room as me. But it was sexual and I wasn't a lesbian, was I?

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent. Can't wait for part 2. thanks zoiie90

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction Part 2

I think I was a bit star struck by Kimberley. I mean, she was in my flat, looking as sexy as ever, helping herself to Coffee, and being as amazing as ever.

As a woman, finding another woman attractive didn't really appeal to me. But her presence alone sent shivers up and down my spine.

"Kim..." I began. "I have something to confess." I said, worrying about her reaction.

"Oh really? Go on then."

"I think I'm attracted to you. Well, I know I am. But I don't want you to think it's cuz you're famous or anything, and it's not just because I'm drunk either." I explained.

"Gemma, it's okay. I understand. I like you too to be honest."

I was in complete shock as I watched Kimberley's lush lips move as she spoke.

I couldn't believe my luck.

"And you're in for the night of your life." She grinned, as she grabbed my hand, and dragged me into my bedroom.

She pushed me onto the bed with force. But I liked it.

She stripped me naked, and then stood in front of me, slowly taking her dress and underwear off.

She revealed her beautiful body.

My pussy was getting more and more moist by the second.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"I want you to fuck me Gemma." She replied, before crawling on top of me and kissing me forcefully.

Our lips entwined as we went on and on.

She put her tongue on my lip, asking for entrance. I opened my mouth slightly and allowed her tongue to roll freely around mine. The static was almost unbearable. By now, I was saturated. So so wet. I just wanted to fuck her there and then.

As our kiss deepened, my hand, travelled down south, to her pussy.

I slowly rubbed my soft finger on her swollen clit as she rithed in excitement.

"Gemma." She whispered. But I was too interested in the moment, and continued pleasing her.

By now, I was rubbing harder and faster on her clit, and before long, I began licking her soft, warm, moist pussy.

She moaned in excitement as my tongue rolled back and forth on her pussy.

"Oh Kim!" I exclaimed, as I felt a wave of pleasure run through my veins.

"Don't stop!" She yelled back, as I slid a finger inside of her.

She arched her back more and more as I slid in two more fingers. I could feel the beautiful softness of her shaven pussy.

"Kim I gotta stop a sec." I explained.

"Why?"

"I've gotta get a strap-on." I laughed. "It's in the wardrobe. Give me a sec."

I felt embarrassed by the whole thing, but Kim lay their, patiently, anticipating what I was going to do next.

I got the strap-on out, and put it on.

I looked over to my big double bed, and Kimberley was playing with herself.

"Kim. Don't be greedy, you got to wait for me." I moaned, before jumping on to my bed.

I pulled her up and demanded she got on her hands and knees.

And so she did.

"You're going to love this." I smiled, before ramming my fake cock deep inside her sopping pussy.

"Oh my god!" She screamed, as I banged her from behind.

I loved the control. I loved watching her tits bang and hit off her chest.

This girl was just amazing.

I fucked her in the doggy position for about 10 minutes, before doing her in every other known position.

After 2 hours of shagging, I thought it was all over.

But Kim wanted more.

"Gemma, I don't really know how to ask you this because I guess it's fetish really, but how do you feel about Anal?" She asked, slightly blushing.

"What?" I replied. "I guess I've never really thought about it much. Why?"

"Well, do you want to try it with me?"

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Hell yeah I wanna try it with you." I yelled at the top of my lungs, before throwing her back into the doggy position so I could lick her asshole.

I spread apart her ass cheeks, and slowly ran my tongue up and down her tight hole.

Her ass tasted so good.

Then, I slowly slid a finger into her now lubed up ass.

She enjoyed the penetration as she let out a little moan.

"Oh Gemma fuck my ass please." She begged, but I wasn't giving in that easily.

I sneakily slid another finger into her ass so now two of my fingers were deep inside of her.

She squealed a little, and arched her back as the pleasure intensified.

"I can't take much more." She moaned.

"Okay." I said, before taking my fingers out of her ass, and forcing them into her mouth.

"Taste your ass." I said, as she sucked softly on my fingers.

"How's it taste?" I asked, while looking into her eyes the whole time.

"My ass tastes so good." She explained.

Then, just as she finished her sentence, I shoved my 11 inch Strap-on deep inside her hot sexy ass.

"MMMMM." She exclaimed as I thrusted deep in and out of her hot ass.

I couldn't believe I was doing this kinky shit, but I liked it.

I thrusted in and out, in and out, in and out, until I couldn't thrust anymore.

I collapsed in a heap next to her on the bed.

Both of our breathing was heavy, and loud.

"I can't believe we just did that." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because- it's not something I do everyday. You know, sleep with a woman. In fact, you're the first woman I've slept with."

"Really?"

"Honestly Kim. It's weird because I really enjoyed that. Does that make me a lesbian?" I questioned.

She gazed up at me. I was sitting up and she was still lying down. "It makes you whatever you are. Do you fancy men?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Do you fancy me?"

"That's a stupid question Kim, considering I was just banged you, but yeah I do." I replied once more.

"Then you're bisexual, or maybe bi-curious. Could be either. It doesn't change anything." She smiled, before pulling me gently, so I was lying next to her.

My mind was occupied by the sexual encounter that had just taken place. But there was not an ounce of guilt inside me.

My body tensed as I felt a rush of relief hit me.

"I'm cool with what I am." I began. "I'm bisexual. And you're an amazing fucking girl." I laughed, even though I completely sobered up.

"Good." She grinned.

We both then got into bed, and fell asleep in each others arms.