List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Loving Leila" with Leila Grey and Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Loving Leila" with Leila Grey and Olivia Holt

Loving Leila
    With Leila Grey and Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, blowjob, rimming, choking, spanking, squirting, dirty talk
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story is written for entertainment purposes only. None on this actually happened and is just a figment of my over-active imagination.

My sister and I had always been close, and had what most people would probably regard as a somewhat inappropriate relationship. Coming from a broken home, our folks had re-married and forced the two of us to not only get along, but become quite intimate.

In fact we spent so much time together that it sometimes felt like we were a couple, more than legitimate step siblings. Not that anyone ever knew about our relationship of course, as we'd probably be ripped out of our Dubai villa and lynched in the street.

That said, Leila and I often spent most of our nights bed hopping back and forth, thanks to the fact that our folks were usually away in London or Paris for extended periods of time, leaving us home alone to "amuse" ourselves.

It had been almost a year since my sister and I had seen each other in person, so I was eager to catch up with her in Los Angeles where she was currently working as a make-up artist.

Up until that point the most time we'd spent away from each other was probably a week, so I was interested to see how this would effect us both as we already had problems keeping our hands to ourselves.

So on the night of our LA reunion, I was surprised when my sister showed up to the steakhouse with a very attractive young blonde in the form of one Olivia Holt, someone she had recently befriended. Despite this addition, Leila still managed to make a scene in the restaurant by shrieking out loud and greeting me like we were long lost lovers.

"Babe, I'd like you to meet one of my newest friends," she said in her posh accent.

I could see from the expression on Olivia's face that she was somewhat shocked by my sisters behavior, and the bond we shared. Particularly since neither one of us were shy about showing our affection towards one another.

"Nice to meet you," I said. "Are you okay?"

"Don't worry about her, she's just a little shy."

"Well, I don't know what my sister told you but its not as bad as it looks." I assured the blonde starlet. "We just do things a little different back in the gulf."

"Err, yeah. I noticed." Olivia replied. "You guys look more like a cute couple than brother and sister."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Leila quipped as we took our seats for dinner.

As the three of us settled in for some fine dining, Leila and I were still holding hands while she told me all about her latest adventures in Hollywood. I could see our affection was clearly making Olivia uncomfortable, so I waited for Leila to run off to the ladies room before I broached the topic with the actress.

"Are Leila and I making you uncomfortable?"

"Um, not at all." Olivia lied, before giggling. "Well, maybe a little. I'm just not used to seeing two people so in love."

"Do you have any siblings?" I inquired. "Are you close with your brother and sister?"

"God no!" she gasped. "Our folks would freak out if Cade and I were as close as you two. They'd lock us up!"

"Although I'm willing to bet he'd be perfectly okay with it,"

Olivia laughed, knowing it was true.

I was then surprised by her next line of questioning as she proceeded to ask me about my work and personal life, and seemed legitimately interested in knowing all about me. In fact if I didn't know any better I'd swear Liv was hitting on me.

"What about you," I ultimately turned the tables. "Do you have a boyfriend at the moment?"

"Me? Nah, I'm single!" she initially claimed, before changing her mind. "Actually, that's a lie. I do have a boyfriend. I don't know why I just said that. Forget I said anything."

I couldn't help but smile as we both knew why she had lied - as she clearly liked me and was trying to impress me.

"You know, maybe you could show me around LA while I'm out here for a few days."

The actress blushed, "Don't you have Leila for that?"

"I don't think she'd mind if you tagged along."

"oh, I don't know about that. You guys seem really close, and she seems pretty protective over you."

"I could pay you," I said, stunning her briefly as I pulled out a wad of cash and threw it on the table.

"Seriously?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "At least let me offer to pay you for your time. I'm sure you've got better things to do on the weekend than keep Leila and I company."

Olivia picked up the money and seemed surprised when she realized it was almost six thousand dollars.

"Are you seriously offering me money just to be your tour guide for the weekend?"

"Like I said, we do things differently back in Dubai." I explained. "I mean I'm sure there's something you'd like to buy? Consider it thanks for keeping my sister company, and being a good friend. I haven't seen her this happy in years."

"We really get along."

"I noticed," I grinned. "I think she might even have a crush on you."

"The feelings are mutual."

Olivia then fawned while counting the cash in her lap, as I called over a waitress and ordered some stiff drinks to celebrate.

Amusingly enough the cash and drinks really seemed to loosen the actress up, and by the time we left the restaurant to head back to my sisters apartment we were all pretty smashed. All the while, Leila and I continued to hold hands and canoodle with each other in the back of the uber.

"I wish Cade and I were as close as you two," Liv slurred at one point. "You guys just seem so happy together. The only thing my brother and I ever seem to do is argue about stupid shit ...or the fact he constantly steals my panties to beat off!"

While the three of us laughed, I could feel Leila growing increasingly affectionate, no thanks to the copious amounts of alcohol she had downed, squeezing my hand while rubbing her long legs against me.

When my fingers inadvertently slipped inside her dress to make direct contact with her bare thighs, I felt her tense up and spread her knees for me, almost inviting my touch.

The action made my cock twitch as I deftly walked my fingertips towards her panties where I gently caressed her pussy through her lace underwear, all the while seated beside her chatty friend. I was soon rewarded with another playful kiss on the cheek which lingered longer than it probably should have.

"I can't wait until we get home," my sister whispered while still listening to Olivia ramble on.

"...I dunno, he's such a perv." Holt added, while still talking about her brother. "but I still love him."

"So what did you do when you found out about his little dirty secret?" I asked, all the while as I covertly caressed Leila's sex.

"I didn't do anything," Liv claimed. "He still does it to this day. He thinks I don't know about it, but I know for a fact he does. Sometimes he even sneaks into the bathroom when I'm in the shower and steals my underwear from the hamper. There are times he'll jack off with them and then put them right back, and assume I won't notice but I do. I always do."

"And you still put them on," Leila interrupted. "Even after he's jacked off with them?"

Olivia didn't answer but the look on our face spoke volumes. It seemed just like Leila, Olivia Holt wasn't as innocent as she seemed. The revelation only turned me on more as I slipped my hand further inside my sisters skirt and now played with her wet cunt.

"I know its kind of fucked up to say but, I can't help but feel a little flattered by it all." Liv admitted before giggling drunkenly.

By the time we arrived home, all three of us were so drunk we could barely stand straight. Having collapsed onto the sofa, the ladies agreed that Olivia was in no condition to drive home and we insisted that she spend the night on the couch.

With the sleeping arrangements settled, Leila grabbed a blanket from the wardrobe then turned her attention to me and pulled me towards the bedroom, informing our friend that we too were going to call it a night and head off to bed.

I could see the look on Olivia's face when she realized that my sister and I would be sleeping on the same bed, and I dare say it gave the two of us a cheap thrill - letting her mind wonder just how close we really were.

"Now don't do anything cheeky out here on the sofa tonight," I joked with the blonde starlet.

"ugh, I wish." Liv sighed. "I'm so drunk right now I'll probably just pass out."

"Well you're more than welcome to use the shower if you're up to it," my sister offered. "There are fresh towels in the other room."

Olivia contemplated this for a moment before she finally peeled herself up off the couch and seemed determined to help herself to hot relaxing shower.

"I have to pee," she blurted out, making us laugh.

With Olivia's evening sorted, Leila and I finally retired to the bedroom where we wasted little time stripping off and climbing into bed, to simply lay in the dark holding each other for several minutes. It actually felt nice to be alone, with her running her hands over my chest while I casually played with her long hair.

"You think she'll be okay out there?" I asked a minute later.

Leila smiled, knowing where my mind was going.

"You really like her, don't you?"

"Are you jealous?"

My sister turned to look at me.

"How do you know Liv and I aren't messing around already?"

"Because I know you Leila. If that was true, you'd be out there right now eating pussy."

My sister giggled and squeezed me tight as we heard the shower start up in the next room.

I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or the fact that Olivia Holt was now naked in the very next room, but for whatever reason I reached down to grab my sisters chin and kissed her softly on the lips - thanking her for a wonderful evening.

Amusingly enough Leila seemed to be just as randy as I was, and what started out as a playful smooch soon developed into something much more erotic, with her reaching down to grab my cock and jerk me off under the blanket as we kissed.

I groaned inwardly as she kissed her way down my neck and body, stopping every so often to bite me softly with her teeth, before arriving to her destination where she traced her wet tongue along the length of my sword.

"Maybe we should call your friend in here and have her watch," I suggested. "Olivia might learn a thing or two."

"Yeah I bet you'd like that, making her watch us." my sister purred while kissing the tip of my bell-end.

I spread my legs as she kissed her way down my shaft and took my balls into her mouth.

"I bet you'd love to have her join us right now," Leila teased. "Have her suck this dick with me."

At that premise moment we heard a loud thump in the shower which we realized was most probably a bar of soap hitting the floor, no thanks to Liv's drunken state. We both chuckled before Leila changed tact and started up with a new fantasy running in her head.

"Or maybe I should just go join her in that shower, run my hands all over that body, stick my tongue inside her."

"Hmm, I'd like to see that." I groaned as my sister drooled more spit on and around my organ.

She finally took my prick into her mouth and now bobbed head head up and down while stroking my shaft in her fist.

"I bet she's never had anyone go down on her like I would," Leila whispered. "I'd lick her all over. I'd stick my tongue inside her. She wouldn't know what hit her. I'd eat her ass."

To prove her point, my sister spread my legs with her hands and dipped her head to lick at my taint - illustrating how eager she was to rim someone. I groaned out loud and grabbed the back of her head, sweeping her long hair into a ponytail while inviting her to continue.

"Show me how you'd do it," I dared. "Eat my ass, sis."

"You asked for it," she winked back.

I half expected her to start by licking me around my hole and working her way toward the center, or at least licking me up and down, but instead she surprised me by sticking her tongue out and placing the pink tip right into my bunghole.

With no hesitation whatsoever she began applying pressure and wheedled her way slowly into my butt. Her tongue slid straight past my sphincter, and moments later I could feel her wiggle her tongue deep inside.

I was on the edge, shifting and squirming around in pleasure. Leila responded by pushing deeper still, and I looked down to see her staring right back at me to flash me another cheeky wink.

"Ah, you sexy bitch."

With her hands on my cheeks, she proceeded to bob her head back and forth as I flexed my backdoor, allowing her to slide her tongue even deeper still, before I tightened up and clamped down on the intruding muscle.

She seemed to laugh and kept her tongue in there, as I continued to flex and release, and eventually she pulled away slightly and commented on how much she enjoyed it.

"You have no idea how sexy it is to feel your ass close around my tongue."

"Probably about as sexy as it is to hear you say it," I replied, while brushing her long hair to one side. "You look so sexy like that, with you face buried in ass."

"You know what they say, practice makes perfect!" she quipped in her posh tone.

I couldn't help but groan out loud as she then proceeded to tongue-fuck my bunghole, while reaching up between my legs to stroke my cock at the same time. I was a squirming mess, and almost had to beg her to stop otherwise I was in danger of ejaculating prematurely.

"Seriously, you have to stop," I mumbled. "Leila."

"You're just worked up cause Olivia's naked in the other room right now," she grinned. "Naked, and wet."

"Fucking-hell, now there's an image."

"I bet she's in there right now," my sister added. "Rubbing one out as we speak."

"Maybe you should go over there and help her out," I suggested.

Calling my bluff, Leila attempted to get up and leave the bed before I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her on top of me, kissing her hotly while carefully directing her down onto my rod. The action caused her to gasp as I slowly impaled her.

We started slow, as I was happy to see that she was still incredibly tight and wet for me. In fact a moan escaped my lips as I felt her warm confines envelop me whole. Her pussy was unyielding but incredibly wet as her walls slowly stretched to accommodate me.

"ugh-god," she grunted as she wiggled her hips to take a few more inches.

Having filled her completely, I reached up and pulled her down to me, kissing her deeply on the mouth while slowly moving my hips in and out of her creamy center.

"Ah god, wait—" Leila whimpered. "What if she hears us?"

"She's in the shower," I dismissed between kisses. "Don't worry about it, she can't hear shit."

"—ah, but what if she hears us when she gets back to the sofa!"

I responded by grabbing my sisters ass with both hands and began to jack-hammer up into her shaved mound, causing her to mewl out loud while the room filled with the sound of skin slapping against skin.

"ugh, fuck!"

Her tight grip massaged me like a velvet glove as I sawed in and out of her, the deep penetration causing our bodies to make wet, suction noises. My head was spinning, knowing that at any moment Olivia could wander out into the hallway and hear us having sex.

I reached up and wrapped my hand around my sisters neck forcing her to look down at me as I now pounded her cunt. She responded by drooling into my mouth and moaned for more.

"Ah-please, harder. Yes!"

"—is this what you missed?" I growled while choking her out. "You're brothers fat cock!"

"ugh, fuck me!" she groaned back while turning red from a lack of oxygen. "Please—"

"I want you to come all over my cock, Leila." I told her. "Do you hear me? Fucking come for me."

I barely finished the sentence before her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she shuddered violently, causing the bed to shake and tap loudly against the wall. At this point there was no doubt as to what we were doing on that bed.

"Good.. good girl," I praised while kissing and choking her again. "Come for me again, sis. I know you want to."

Leila huffed and began to sob as her body betrayed her and she seemed to lose all control of her bodily functions, this time not only cumming violently but squirting her orgasmic fluids all over me. I cheered her on and thanked her with another deep kiss - our tongues spiraling wildly in each others mouths.

With her climax sorted, I decided to have a little fun of my own and swiftly flipped her over and positioned myself directly behind her on the bed, leaving her to lay face down, ass up. Clutching her hips with both hands I lined up my cock and slammed my way home, pounding her wet pussy like a battering ram.

My sister braces herself as I pounded her harder and faster, propelling my hard cock deep into her tight, teen pussy. This was what I had been thinking about for months on end. My fantasy had come true. I was finally smashing my sweet sister from behind, slamming against the sexy curves of her ass.

Leila grunted louder with each thrust, while at the same time gased for me to hurry up before Olivia finished her shower.

"Please baby, plea-UGH! Hurry,"

"I don't fucking care!" I told her while spanking her butt. "Let her hear us!"

"oh-god, no. Please."

"Let her watch for all I care!" I added. "In fact I should have her come in here right now and sit on your face while I pound you."

"Ah-shit, I'd love that!" Leila purred to the notion. "I'd love to eat her pussy while you pound me like this."

Noting this tone, I promptly slipped a single finger into her bunghole while I now fucked her doggy-style, causing her to thrash about wildly on the bed and squeal to the added pressure.

Her bunghole was so hot and tight it was like a blazing furnace. Just seeing her like this, bent over with both holes filled at the same time caused my cock to swell inside of her.

It was at this point as I fucked the shit out of her that I realized the shower was no longer running in the background. Just the notion that Olivia Holt was now back on the sofa and most probably listening to us fuck like savages turned me on to no end, and encouraged me to fuck my sister even harder.

"Fuck!" she yelped out at the top of her lungs as I now slammed into her with all of my might.

"Leila, Leila I'm gonna come," I announced while pulling her ass down on me. "I'm gonna come hard sis."

"Yes-yes, give me that load!"

My hips jerked as I suddenly pulled out to shoot multiple ropes of spunk right across her back and butt, completely bathing her body in hot gooey jism.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think I ever heard of her, but nevertheless, this was still an enjoyable read.

Hoping for a part 2, like Mac said with Liv getting in on the action as well.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes JU5TU5, mikemiami, TPG, LemonTalk liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Liv def needs Leila to teach her how to rim this lucky bloke next story

5. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, mikemiami, TPG, LemonTalk liked this post