List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Labor Day" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Labor Day" with Olivia Holt

Labor Day
    with Olivia Holt
    By LemonTalk
    Codes: MF, shower, mutual masturbation, oral, rim, creampie, anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction; it never happened and never will

My daughter, Kailey, had been dating Cade Holt for a good few years now so it didn't come as a big surprise when they started getting more serious and I got invited down to Florida to spend the Labor Day weekend with the Holt clan to meet them for the first time.

Cade was a good kid and his family were as friendly and accommodating as I'd expected so we all quickly got along and had a great time. The only downer during the weekend was Cade's older sister Olivia who struggled to crack a smile half the time.

"Her boyfriend was meant to come down too," Kailey explained to me quietly. "He cancelled last minute and I think they had a huge fight about it."

That certainly explained her mood, a far cry from how Kailey had excitedly described Olivia in the past as fun, super sweet and almost always the centre of attention.

Fortunately as the long weekend drew on, Olivia began cheering up considerably and started joining in with the rest of us, from tubing on the lake, eating good BBQ food and generally just hanging out, throwing back drinks by the pool.

It was actually at the pool that Olivia and I found ourselves alone for the first time all weekend with her parents having a swim and Cade and Kailey off exploring the resort.

"So what's your story then?" she asked candidly, pushing her shades to her head. "Where's Kailey's mom?"

"Oh we broke up years ago," I shrugged. "Didn't work out, pretty much been flying solo ever since."

"Makes two of us," Liv muttered with a sigh.

While I was more than used to being on my own, it occurred to me Olivia was having a harder time of it this weekend, spending it all with her happily married parents and her brother and his girlfriend — surrounded by couples.

"I know it doesn't seem like it now but you're young, you'll move on," I assured her.

"Yeah I guess," she nodded, fiddling with the straw in her drink. "I just wish my mom would let me drink something a little stronger than this."

I glanced at what she was drinking, the poor girl had been limited to soda and juice all weekend so, after a brief pause, I took pity on her.

"Now I'm not one to condone disobeying their parents or drowning their sorrows for that matter but...your mom isn't here right now, so I'm sure we could sort you out."

Olivia's eyes lit up immediately and the young beauty gave me the first genuine smile I'd seen from her all weekend.

"I don't want to get you in trouble..."

"Don't tell me you're scared of a little danger, Olivia," I teased, prompting her to narrow her eyes at me and get up.

"Alright, let's go, before the others get back," she agreed, suddenly grabbing my hand and pulling me to my feet as well.

Strangely enough I felt like a rebellious teenager again as we head up to the bar together and ordered a couple of cocktails with no issue.

"Mmm. Oh yeah, this is more like it," Olivia grinned, sipping from her straw and licking her lips.

"Just take it easy," I chuckled as she practically downed her first drink and I ordered her a second.

"You trying to get me drunk or something?" she giggled flirtatiously.

Given her size it probably wouldn't take much and I suddenly realised we were looking at each other in a pretty inappropriate way. Since her brother was dating my daughter, we were entering some pretty dangerous territory so I quickly changed the subject.

The more we spoke however, the more it seemed we got along, despite the considerable age difference between us.

"Thanks for this, by the way," she smiled bashfully at one point. "It's kinda cool just talking shit with someone who doesn't already know everything about me."

"Anytime," I nodded, catching her pretty brown eyes for a little too long. "But, err—we should probably be getting back, they'll be wondering where we are."

"Uh-huh, I guess," Olivia agreed while finishing her last drink. "We could be up to all sorts."

I let her last, suggestive comment slide as we hopped down from the bar and head back to our rented cabana to find the rest of the family already there. Thankfully no one really bat an eye or asked where we'd been when we arrived back, Mark simply passed me a cold beer which I accepted despite drinking all afternoon with his daughter and feeling the effects.

Olivia and I didn't say much to each other that evening but I couldn't help but catch her eye more than a few times to see her smiling at me, forcing me to shift uncomfortably and hope no one else was noticing what was going on.

"I think I'm going to head up to bed," Olivia ultimately announced during a lull in the conversation later on.

After saying goodnight, she grabbed her towel and went off in the direction of the hotel and, with a growing chill in the air, it wasn't long after that the rest of us followed with plans of having a few final drinks in the hotel bar.

As it turned out however, Olivia had actually had the same idea and it was by pure chance we'd entered a different side of the restaurant so didn't all catch her at the bar, cocktail in hand, flirting with the young bartender. Fortunately for her, it was me who found her in her compromising position during a trip to the bathroom.

"The hell are you doing?" I hissed, quickly approaching the drunk youngster. "You realise your parents are right over there?"

"Ehh, I don't even care anymore," she slurred while I noticed several pairs of hungry eyes checking her out.

"Wait right here, I'm taking you upstairs," I told her before quickly heading back to our table and explaining I wasn't feeling great and was going up for an early night.

Returning to Olivia, she was busy attempting to order herself yet another vodka-filled cocktail by flirting aggressively with the bartender.

"Alright, come on, let's get you to bed," I muttered, helping her to her unsteady feet.

"Mmm, I thought you'd never ask," she quipped a little too loudly.

"Keep it down, yeah?" I cautioned her as we got a few cursory looks as I half-carried the bikini-clad actress to the elevator.

Unfortunately the moment the elevator doors shut behind us, her alcohol-induced, cheery, overly affectionate mood crashed hard as she leaned against the mirrored wall. We were both silent as we ascended to her floor and fumbled our way into her room.

"Thanks," she mumbled softly as I locked the door behind us.

I looked over at her, supporting herself by leaning against the passageway wall looking particularly downcast. Without thinking I approached her and brushed the hair out of her pretty face and wiped a tear away. In hindsight, I should have seen it coming when she reacted by kissing me.

I couldn't remember the last time I'd felt lips so soft and in that moment I completely forgot myself and all my morals. I simply got lost in taste, scent and feel of Olivia Hastings Holt.

I had no idea how much time had passed before I suddenly forced myself to come to my senses and be the voice of reason by pushing her away.

"Shit, that was bad," I breathed, already panicking about the repercussions.

"I liked it," Olivia grinned back mischievously before attempting to steal another kiss.

"No, we can't," I told her firmly, immediately feeling awful when her face dropped. "Just grab a shower and get some rest, you'll feel better in the morning."

Olivia refused to look me in the eye as I helped her into the bathroom but when I turned to leave she called after me just before I closed the bathroom door behind me.

"Can you stay?" she asked quietly. "I just don't want to be alone tonight."

"I'll be right out here," I promised.

After closing the door I soon heard the shower turn on and immediately imagined just how incredible Olivia must look right about now, naked under the hot spray just a matter of feet and an unlocked door away from me.

Grabbing the remote, I quickly sat at the end of her bed and flicked the TV on to distract myself from the inappropriate thoughts I was having but it was futile. The more I tried to push it from the mind, the more it stuck.

It wasn't until a loud crash from the bathroom snapped me back to reality.

"Liv? Olivia? Are you alright in there?" I called through the door.

There was no reply even after knocking a few times so I ultimately turned the handle and poked my head inside.

"Figured you should see what you're missing out on," Olivia's voice said through the steam.

It was all I could do but gulp as I found myself transfixed by the sight of her, naked as the day she was born in the shower, running her hand down over her soapy, perfect tits and down her stomach to run a single finger over her shaved pussy.

"Jesus," I muttered under my breath.

"Come in, shut the door."

Without hesitating I did as she asked, locking myself in the steam-filled room with her.

"I just shaved," she informed me plainly while casually stroking her hairless mound. "I can't stop touching it now."

If I hadn't been drooling before I certainly was now.

"Fucking hell Olivia...if anyone finds out about this," I said, repeating my concerns yet again.

"Don't tell me you're scared of a little danger," she replied with a smile, throwing my earlier comment back at me. "Besides, we aren't doing anything. I just want you to watch."

"...I can do that."

"Uh-huh, I'm sure you can," she sniggered. "You want to watch me play with my tight, little pussy, huh?"

"Yeah, show me how you get off Liv," I growled back.

"Mmm," she moaned softly. "I want to, I need to get off so bad right now."

At this point I was hard as steel and although I considered pulling my cock out and joining her in some mutual masturbation, I forced myself to resist the temptation, we were already going too far as it was.

"What's the matter?" she teased with a wicked smile. "Am I making you uncomfortable? I bet you're as hard as I'm wet."

"I don't know about that."

"Trust me, I'm sooo fucking wet right now," she purred. "So wet and hot and tight..."

To prove her point, Olivia opened her stance a little wider, leaning against the shower wall as she carefully slipped a finger inside her pink hole, cooing softly before pulling out and tasting herself.

"Mmm, and so sweet," she added, biting her lip.

I had so much blood rushing to my cock I felt ready to pass out as this blonde vixen teased me relentlessly.

"I'm not gonna stop teasing you until you show me that big, fat cock," Olivia claimed a minute later, noticing my resolve weakening. "Just get it over with, we both know you really want to."

"No one can never find out," I repeated to which Olivia simply brought her finger back from her sex to her pouted lips, signifying her promised silence.

With that settled I finally gave in and fished out my menacing member and this time it was Olivia's turn to be stunned, transfixed by my proud, eight-inch cock.

"Whoa—err, wow. Hello!"

"What's the matter?" I smirked, taking hold of my junk and stroking it in front of her.

"That thing looks like the size of my fucking forearm," the petite actress giggled while blushing before cocking her eyebrow at me. "So are you joining me in here or do I have to come out for a closer look?"

We'd come this far so there wasn't much turning back now so without arguing any further I did what I knew I'd ultimately end up doing anyway, pulling my shirt off and kicking my pants and shoes away before slipping into the roomy shower cubicle with Olivia.

"Much better," she smiled up at me while her hand quickly reached for my tool, wrapping her soft fingers around it.

As much as I wanted her, I still found myself hesitating. Despite being considerably older than her, I found myself feeling like a nervous teenager, unsure of what to do next or, more accurately, where to even start with her.

"C'mon, touch me, I want you to," she assured me. "I need you to..."

With that said I wordlessly closed the gap between us and kissed the young starlet again while my hands roamed over and proceeded to worship her flawless, sun-kissed body.

Olivia sighed into my mouth as I touched and kissed her before she was left to moan into my ear when I moved away from her lips and teased her ear and neck with my lips and tongue. Inch by inch I moved downwards, intent on kissing every single freckle on her body.

Olivia let out the loudest moan yet when I reached her perfect tits and attacked them with my mouth and hands simultaneously, paying particular attention to her sensitive nipples. I glanced up at her to see her with her eyes closed, head tilted back against the tiles as she let herself get lost in the pleasure.

With no intention or desire to stop, I continued heading south with my mouth, letting my hands get ahead of me to feel up her ultra-smooth, freshly shaved legs.

When I reached her navel, Olivia finally began growing impatient with my long teasing, her hands grabbing the back of my head and attempting to push me down quicker.

"Please..." she begged, sounding surprisingly breathless already.

"Please what?" I responded, resisting her unexpectedly strong hands.

"Err—sir? Please, sir?" she added, assuming it was what I wanted to hear.

"Hmm. Good girl, but what do you want?"

"Ugh—just lick me already, I feel like I'm gonna explode!" she whined, attempting to grind her sex against my chin.

"Where?"

"Just eat my fucking cunt already," she finally snapped. "Make me cum, I'll do whatever the fuck you want, please."

"Whatever? Don't make promises you can't keep Miss."

"I'm serious, you can do anything. I'm feeling generou—nggh—fuck!"

Unable to resist a second longer I finally stole my first taste from her juicy cunt with a long, quick lash of my tongue. She was so turned on already it didn't take many more licks before her legs were almost buckling. Olivia soon yelped out loud when I grabbed her thighs and without warning buried my tongue so deep and hard into her precious cunt I almost lifted her entire weight off the shower floor!

"Oh fuck—" she gasped as I ate her out in the most carnal, primal manner I could.

Her hands didn't once leave my head and I quickly learnt exactly what she liked by the way her grip would tighten in my hair, her moans a constant music to my ears.

"Fuck—yes—don't stop," she cussed above me, her hips now bucking a little into my face as I attempted to devour her very soul. "I'm so close, you're gonna make me come!"

No sooner had the words left her lips, Olivia cried out and my mouth was suddenly flooded by her tangy nectar as her body was wracked by an earth-shattering climax. Without thinking I immediately stood back up with a mouthful of her girl cum and kissed her again, forcing her juices into her open mouth.

It was one of the nastiest, most spontaneous things I'd ever done but Olivia happily went along with it, even sucking my tongue into her greedy mouth, relishing the taste of her own cunt while her hands busied themselves with my cock again proving she was more than ready for things to escalate even further.

With primal lust taking over my actions, I spun the starlet around and pinned her chest against the wall, admiring the way she instinctively jut her ass out for me.

"Ngh—yeh? Gonna fuck me now?" she grunted erotically as I manhandled her.

"You have it coming," I hissed in her ear.

But as tempting as that was, I simply couldn't take my eyes off Olivia's recently unveiled ass and before I knew it I was back on my knees, ready to worship her all over again.

"What are you doing? I want your cock," she pouted as I pulled her firm cheeks apart and admired her tiny, twitching bunghole.

"Ever had your ass eaten, Liv?" I asked her.

"Err—I dunno, not really," she muttered, shying away from me.

"Just relax."

"I—oooh—ugh..."

Olivia's eyes soon fluttered as I dove in and gently flicked my tongue against her precious rosebud. In fact it only took a few moments of rimming her for her to change her tune and get straight back to moaning like a little whore for me.

"Oh gosh—I love that," she lamented at one point, reaching back to shove my face deeper in her butt. "Yeah, stick your tongue in my ass!"

"You taste so fucking good, Liv." I growled up at her before making her gasp when I lewdly spat at her gaping asshole. "I could do this all night."

"Yeah I bet you could, but if you don't give me that cock soon I'm gonna have to pin you down and take it myself!"

I'd been ignoring my pulsing member for far too long at this point. I was almost painfully hard and knew it wouldn't take much to get me off so without further ado I took one final deep lick of Olivia Holt's asshole before standing behind her to slide my fat cock between her legs and split her freshly-shaved cunt.

"Yesss, please," she whimpered desperately. "Stick me with it, I can take it!"

I didn't doubt it, if anything I was simply prepping myself before finally pushing forward and sliding into Olivia's tight, warm honeypot.

It seemed we both lost the power of speech for a long minute as I gently drove into her a few times, pushing deeper and deeper into her sweet, velvet pussy while Olivia pressed her face against the tiles, looking over her shoulder and up at me.

I'd never felt anything quite like it as I grabbed her hips and looked down to admire the way her 20-year-old cunt gripped my thick tool on every thrust.

When I looked back up at Olivia's face, she had her usual mischievous grin on it as she realised how much difficulty I was having holding off from popping inside her already.

"You like that?" she asked rhetorically. "When was the last time you had pussy this good, huh?"

All I could do was let out a low animalistic growl as I grabbed her by the back of the neck and picked up the pace, intent on giving the young blonde seductress the hard pounding she craved and deserved.

"Oh shit! Yes!" she yelped as our wet flesh slapped together under the running shower. "Yeah, fuck me! Fuck your little slut, sir!"

"Grr, you're gonna make me cum already," I panted while I licked a finger and unexpectedly buried it in to her ass.

"UGHH—do it, cum! We've got all night, you're not going anywhere."

"Fuck. Get on your knees," I ordered, slapping her ass as I urgently pulled out.

In a flash Olivia was down, her tongue sticking out erotically before she engulfed the head of my swollen cock into her mouth and eagerly fisted the shaft, her lust-filled eyes burning into mine, silently begging for my load which she soon received.

I grunted out loud as I filled her mouth with several thick ropes before pulling out in time to give her a surprise facial as well, absolutely plastering the one-time Disney princess.

Being in the shower, it only took a few breathless seconds to get cleaned up before Olivia grabbed me by the hand and dragged me out of the bathroom and to her double bed, the pair of us still dripping wet and more aroused than ever.

"I'm not done with you yet, I want more," the energetic singer demanded while pushing me onto my back and straddling me.

A moment later I found myself embedded inside her again and quickly grew fully hard as she bounced atop me, moaning obscenities. It barely even occurred to me how thin the walls were in the hotel and the fact that, by now, her parents were probably in the room right next door listening to their sweetheart daughter ride an older man's cock.

Instead, all I could think about and focus on was the young spinner slamming her ass down on me like I was her own personal stunt-cock.

"Fuck—I wanna try something," she ultimately huffed after riding herself through several intense little orgasms.

Thankfully I was lasting considerably longer this time around but my eyes widened and I almost blew immediately when Olivia smiled down at me and aimed my fat cock straight at her ass.

"Jesus—" I gasped in disbelief as she winced and we felt me enter her butt for the first time. "That's it, nice and slow."

Olivia's eyes were soon rolling in her head as she carefully impaled her ass on my cock and slowly rode me, attempting to take as much in as she could while muttering how good it felt under her breath.

"Fucking—so good," she chanted. "Your cock feels amazing in my ass."

"Uh-huh, keep going Liv, show me how good you take it," I encouraged, the pair of us now covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

Ultimately, once she was bouncing and grinding on me at a faster pace, I took control, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her down into a deep kiss while I grabbed her sweet little ass and mercilessly pounded up into her, sending her into hysterics.

"I'm gonna cum inside you," I growled at her as we struggled to kiss, making my intentions clear. "Gonna fill this ass, y'hear?"

"Ohmigod—yes, give it to me," she whimpered, her voice shaking as I jack-hammered up into her. "Gimme that fucking load!"

I erupted so hard I saw stars and I suspect Olivia did too as I blasted her tight ass full of jism. My cock pulsed half a dozen times inside her and afterwards we were content to simply lay there in each other's arms, breathless and dizzy with lust as we came down from our high.

"I think we might need another shower."

Post Thanks / Like

When it comes to Liv, nobody does it better.

Another amazing Olivia Holt story, Lemon.

3. Thanks TPG, LemonTalk thanked for this post
    Likes assman118, TPG, mikemiami, LemonTalk liked this post