Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Fashion Show Tales: Part Two" with Kate Beckinsale and Vanessa Hudgens

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Fashion Show Tales: Part Two" with Kate Beckinsale and Vanessa Hudgens

Fashion Show Tales Part Two
    With Kate Beckinsale & Vanessa Hudgens
    By Darzan
    Codes: MF, MFF, Oral, Finger, Anal, Rimming, Creampie.
    Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story contains sexually graphic situations. If your under age, or easily offended stop reading now.

It was a long half an hour waiting after me, Kate and Vanessa left the room. I had to make the effort not to constantly stare at my watch ticking the time of. But I managed to, mainly by picturing the fun I was going to be enjoying with the two of them shortly. I mean, I had at least enjoyed some fun. Neither of they had managed that yet, unless they already were of course.

During the time I was waiting, I just moved around the room making small talk and exchanging thanks and congratulations with other models and designers. I only saw Kate briefly and not more than a few seconds. I could all too clearly remember how she looked earlier licking and swapping my cum with her tongue locked around Vanessa's and it was almost enough to make me stir again.

Then she had slipped away. I hadn't seen Vanessa at all so just guessed they had both gone on ahead to make it back without too much suspicion. I was toying with the scrap of paper Kate had given me still slowly urging the time to tick away faster. When it finally arrived I almost breathed a sigh of relief.

I slipped away. New model or not I didn't get much attention with everyone else talking and enjoying the after show cocktail of music, food and drink. I simply grabbed my things and then headed out. Luckily the address wasn't too far away. Close enough to walk, which gave me time to cool of a little and just breathe. It was going to be a long night ahead I suspected.

No more than ten minutes later I was at the hotel and just slipped inside. I strode through the lobby past the desk, just being any other guest arriving back for the night. I had memorised the room Kate had given me and a quick glance at the floor plan close to elevators gave me all the information on the floor I needed.

I made my way into the elevator without trouble and hit the button for the top floor, one of the expensive suits. Guaranteed privacy I supposed which was good if you were Kate and enjoying company for the night in the shape of not one but two different people, one of which was Vanessa Hudgens for good measure.

I settled back, just watching the floors tick by until finally it reached the right one and they opened up. I slipped out walked briskly down the corridor and found myself in front of the door. I made a final check more to reassure myself as much as anything before I knocked and then waited.

It didn't take more than a couple of minutes. Then the door opened and I breathed a sigh of relief as Kate's familiar face looked back at me.

"Well don't just stand there we've got better things to be doing." She added chuckling.

I shook my head a little smiling wryly but slipped in behind her as she took a step back and then closed the door sliding the lock into place. I glanced around the room finding it well furnished and stocked. This room was an open suite more for relaxing in, a door leading away into the bedroom beyond. Vanessa was smiling at me, a glass of something in her hand as she was sat relaxing back on a sofa.

"Now we’re all here I guess we can resume where we left of. I think me and Vanessa both need some extra attention after earlier." Kate purred from behind my shoulder.

Something I was more than happy to give into it had to be said. Vanessa stood up slowly and together the three of us came into the centre of the room finally joining once again. We exchanged kisses, light and teasing. Kate's kissed me and then I kissed Vanessa before the two women both kissed each other again as well, a triangle of bodies just moving together.

As the two women kissed I caught Kate flicking me a glance, just a look, a quick movement of her eye gesturing me to move. Fortunately as she moved herself around to stand in front of Vanessa I caught the idea of what she wanted.

I moved myself in behind Vanessa so she was positioned between the two of us. She and Kate still kissed one another. Soft and slow, tongues just sliding over one another, teasing and tasting soft little sounds of pleasure and the odd moan escaping their lips. I let my hands reach up and brush along Vanessa's bare shoulders rubbing them gently slowly drawing my fingers in towards her neck and then slowly sliding down her back.

As I slipped them down I caught the zip of her dress and slowly began to draw it down the length of her back. Not hurrying just looking over her shoulder watching them kiss as I drew it down an inch at a time until it reached the small of her back. In front Kate must have known what I was doing. Her own hands were reaching up and grasped the top of Vanessa's dress and slowly tugged it down over the front of her body so it fell to her waist.

While I traced my fingers across the now bare skin of her back Kate enjoyed her front. With that dress she hadn't worn a bra, and although I couldn't see much from my position I knew her breasts were bare, could tell when Kate's teasing soft hands slipped down to lightly grasp them, slowly stroking and exploring the tips lightly sliding across the dark points of her nipples. I heard Vanessa's soft moan, felt the shudder of her body between us.

While Kate kept on enjoying her, my own hands wandered on. They moved down to her hips gathering up her dress as they moved. I guided the fabric down lower over her hips and then pushed it down the top of her thighs pushing it down enough so that it finally feel freely to pool at her feet.

As I had noticed earlier she had a tiny scrap of lace still on. A thong just clinging to her body, not enough to stop my hands finding her firm ass and squeezing just pulling her against the stiff hard length of my own arousal. Aching to be released of course but they would have to wait for now.

I just filled my hands with Vanessa's firm ass squeezing and kneading and scraped my mouth lightly over her shoulders feeling her shiver under our attention. Kate continued to fondle her pert breasts making Vanessa gasp with pleasure rocking between the two of us before she nudged Kate back and turned around towards me again, mischievous smile on her face.

"Her turn." She murmured towards me playfully. "I want to see her undressed now." She continued on softly. I let my eyes wonder over her my first proper look at her slender body half naked apart from her lacy thong and heels. I lifted my eyes and just smiled. She flashed a smile in reply and turned back to Kate.

She grasped her wrist and tugged her forward spinning her around to guide her back into my waiting body pushing her against me as she had just been. She was more dressed than Vanessa had been. She wore an elaborate chocolate coloured outfit. The top half was smugly fitted to her torso displaying plenty of cleavage and reached her waist apart from a tail more like a ribbon that was clinched in by a belt before dipping down along the length of one thigh. Under that she wore leather pants that hugged her long legs.

Vanessa was more than ready to make a start. As Kate settled in against my body Vanessa reached forward her fingers dipping down to the belt that held the top and slowly peeled it up open. As she started work on the front I let my hands reach up Kate's back to grasp the zip and as I had done with Vanessa slowly started to draw it down.

It didn't have as far to travel this time. Reaching the small of her back it ended. I let my hands push it open exposing smooth bare skin and worked them back up to her shoulders just sliding them under the straps to slowly guide them aside. As the top loosened more visibly Vanessa reached up clasping her belt and tugging it open before she edged of her bodice and just tugged it away tossing it aside to flutter it's way to the floor.

It left Kate standing there half naked now. Like Vanessa she hadn't bothered with a bra so it meant when her fingers swept back up the front of Kate's body they found nothing but bare skin. As much as I wanted to see Vanessa exploring Kate's now bare breasts I did remember I had other tasks at hand.

I knelt down behind her letting my fingers find the waistband of her leather pants and slowly began to tug them down. It took more of an effort. They were tight, hugging her figure but as they slipped over her hips it was a reward in itself to slowly expose the firm taut curve of Kate's rear.

She was perfectly formed, in fantastic shape. I had to wrestle the legs of her pants down using my hands to slip her heels of and tug them down over her feet. First one foot, and then the other so she was now stood there completely naked. With that done I could take a moment to enjoy the view.

I could hardly look away from her delectable rear, and with free reign I was able to indulge myself and explore. I skimmed my hands back up her bare legs working my fingers up her calves along the sides of her thighs and finally up to the firm cheeks of her ass. I filled my hands with it squeezing and kneading just feeling her shiver a little.

I leaned in closer drawing one hand down to slide my fingers along her bare pussy just feeling the damp lips moist with her own arousal. As I gently stroked her I pressed my mouth forward and trailed kisses over one firm cheek exploring. I felt a vibration run through her again before I drew my hand back once more. I took a moment listening to the two of them kissing once more and knowing she was distracted pressed on.

Then I just grasped both cheeks one hand on each and spread them apart exposing her tight puckered opening. With a little movement I could press deeper between her cheeks nuzzling that tight arse of hers just running my tongue over it gently teasing her. I felt her reaction instantly. A deeper moan, her body squirming as she suddenly arched and rode against my mouth.

She strained between me and Vanessa gasping and quivering and I kept it up not relenting. I pressed my tongue more firmly against her sweeping back and forth and just drew a hand over closer so I could use the tip of a finger to penetrate her a little, opening her up so she shuddered even more above me her whole body undulating under the onslaught.

Vanessa was enjoying her at the same time, hands kneading her bare breasts. The two of them kissing tongues playing over and enjoying one another. I could feel Kate squirm against me, her body pushing back and I thought briefly she was going to ride out her orgasm like that between us. But she squirmed away from us both gasping for breath as she looked at us.

"Bedroom first. Let's just get a little more comfortable." She murmured wryly then taking Vanessa's hand led her across the room and on into the bedroom. I stood and followed behind them both entering the room behind them only to find Kate's hand firmly planted against my chest.

"You can sit there first. We've got some fun to enjoy which means you can sit and watch. But I meant what I said earlier. A little patience now and then you'll have all the fun you want. You get to fuck me, and you get to fuck her." Kate teased softly every word accentuated by a nibbling kiss before she turned and headed back towards Vanessa.

I took a seat on the chair she had stopped me by and sat down. I was impatient to join them of course but then again watching Kate and Vanessa sliding onto the bed together, knowing what they were about to do wasn't really a hardship. So I sat back eyes fixed on them both and just watched for now.

They slipped onto the bed and I watched as Kate's hands slipped to Vanessa's hips grasping the thong she wore and slowly drawing it down and sliding it of her legs before tossing it aside. She flashed a smile at her lowering herself between her slender thighs hands spreading them apart before she trailed her mouth along the inside of one nibbling and kissing.

Vanessa was half propped up on her elbows watching Kate her eyes dark and burning with need. She bit her lip as she looked on.

"Do it, don't tease I want to watch you taste me." She moaned softly.

Kate just smiled flicking her tongue higher still and then finally let her fingers caress over Vanessa's bare smooth lips. She moaned a little more hips bucking a little just pressing up towards Kate. Finally then Kate dipped her mouth lower and trailed her mouth across her bare sex.

I had shifted the chair a little, just giving myself a better view of both women and enjoying the sight of them together. Vanessa let her hands run down to grasp her breasts squeezing them a little her fingers spread out around her nipples so she could tease the hard tips. Her eyes though remained fixed on Kate.

She held her gaze looking up at her from between her parted thighs giving her exactly what she wanted. Just letting Vanessa watch as she began to kiss her pussy lips trailing up and down the length of her bare lips just using her tongue to gently trace the sides of her labia and slide up over her clit.

Vanessa was moaning even more, and I could see how aroused she was even from here. Her juices gleamed in the light as they gathered around her entrance and began to be smeared over her skin by Kate's hungry teasing mouth. She pushed a hand up over her belly and up to grasp her breast and Vanessa let one of her own hands drop down to tangle her fingers in Kate's long brunette tresses.

Her hips were moving more now grinding against Kate's mouth her moans louder, more intense. Kate knew what she was doing, teasing the other women with her lips and tongue. Soft slow strokes over her clit just teasing the tip inside her and licking gently. Finally she drew her other hand up and slipped a finger inside her as well slowly stroking in and out even as she gently sucked and licked on her swollen clit.

"Oh fuck me." Vanessa yelped head falling back, her back arching, her body writhing under the pleasure beginning to run through her.

Dry mouthed I just watched on leaning forward to see the two women locked together. Kate held her head tight between Vanessa's thighs one hand still flung up to knead her breast. Vanessa had a hand on her other breast and one holding Kate's head firmly against her slick wet sex. Her back was arched her thighs around Kate as well just moaning and panting as she writhed with pleasure.

Kate was sucking hungrily away on her clit and plunged a second finger inside her spread sex all of which combined to push Vanessa over that edge.

"Oh fuck, oh yes, that's it." She panted out straining almost grinding herself against Kate's touch as she finally came moaning again and again as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her.

I was damn near squirming myself watching them both. As Kate made Vanessa orgasm she slipped up her body just keeping her fingers inside her but laying herself against Vanessa using her weight to pin her down and silenced her moans with a heated kiss letting Vanessa taste herself.

The two of them squirmed and writhed together, wriggling limbs entwined grinding their hips, their bare breasts squeezed and squashed on top of each other’s, hard nipples brushing and sliding together. It was an incredible sight and I was rock hard looking on needing them both.

They slowed down little by little Vanessa catching her breath just recovering herself as Kate enjoyed her. But then she raised her head a little and looked over at me before crooking her finger towards me, indicating to come over. She slid to one side slightly so I could see Vanessa laid out naked and waiting, her pussy gleaming with her juices.

"Now you get to fuck her, while I put that talented mouth to a better use." She called out softly.

I didn't need a second invitation standing abruptly and beginning to tug of my clothes throwing them in a pile in the floor. My boxers were last and I pushed them over my hips to the floor finally freeing my throbbing aching cock before I walked over to join them both on the bed.

As I climbed on and made my way up, Kate was kissing Vanessa again letting her taste herself even as her hand lightly played over and squeezed her bare breast. But as she felt the bed shift under my weight she began to move. She sat herself up and straddled Vanessa one leg over her torso hips just raised up slightly.

I was treated to the sight of her all to delicious rear quivering as she moved up higher to finally straddle Vanessa's face, lowering her hips down to meet her while I grasped her thighs parting them a little more to work myself up between them. I needed it right then. After the show they had put on, even having cum earlier that night. I didn't hesitate, didn't wait.

With one eye half on Kate slowly riding Vanessa's face I guided the aching tip of my cock to Vanessa smooth bare entrance and teased myself against her just wetting the tip with her glossy juices. She was gleaming wet and warm as I angled my hips moving against her watching the head of my cock slide over her lips, against her clit and then back slowly parting her.

Vanessa quivered against me a soft muffled moan coming from beneath Kate as she felt the head of my cock slowly pull back and then push against her lips parting them and slowly sinking inside her. I rocked my hips a little just edging her further apart watching my cock slowly disappear inside her. Just an inch, the head slipping inside before I pulled back gritting my teeth and slowly thrust forward again.

This time I continued on working the entire length of my shaft inside her tight slick heat. She felt incredible, muscled flesh gripping my length squeezing and milking it even as I pressed on until my balls were just sliding against her. I let my hands run over her thighs exploring and holding her steady as I began to move slowly fucking her.

As I found a rhythm to enjoy her I could pull my gaze back up to watch Kate. Vanessa's hands were clutched around Kate's pert rear squeezing the muscled cheeks her fingers playing down between the tight crevice to stroke against her ass teasing it like I had done earlier. Kate's thighs were parted either side of her head and she held onto the wall behind the bed holding herself steady as she rode Vanessa's mouth, putting it to good use exactly as she had promised she would.

I could see Vanessa throwing herself into it eagerly. Her tongue licked along the length of Kate's bare sex, stroking along her lips, delving inside, back up to work over her clit. Kate's own little movements, rocking her hips back and forth helped her just teasing herself all over Vanessa's hot little mouth. They were both moaning enjoying what they were doing and Vanessa gripped Kate's tight rear more firmly and plunged her tongue inside her so I could see drops of Kate's juices sliding down along her lips and tongue, being smeared across her skin.

I had to slow my own thrusts a little. Just eager not to explode inside Vanessa to early. I wanted to enjoy this. I wanted to enjoy them. The sight was intoxicating. I let my hands enjoy Vanessa one sliding down to lightly circle her clit as I fucked her, the other squeezing her breast and tugging on her nipple. Just as I thought Kate was getting close though she paused and slowly moved herself around.

"I want to see you fuck her. I want to watch her take that big hard cock while she enjoys me." She told me succinctly smiling as she straddled her face again only facing me now.

I was more than happy for that I leaned back a little just slowing my thrusts taking Vanessa slow and deep impaling her on the entire length of my cock with every stroke letting Kate watch with eager bright eyes as we panted and moaned biting her lip as the pleasure built inside her.

I could see her breasts rise and bounce a little with every movement of her body, her hips rising and falling as she ground herself down on Vanessa. I let her watch it all, watch my hands play with Vanessa's clit, let her watch my cock slide slowly in and out glistening wet. Her eyes were hot and smoky; she bit her lip to stifle fresh moans of pleasure.

She gave in now enjoying herself, riding Vanessa and watching me fuck her. I could see Vanessa holding her burying her mouth deep between her thighs, lips and tongue slithering in and out of Kate and lapping at the juices that seeped from her.

"Oh fuck, that's it. That's perfect just watching you fuck her, just feeling her tasting me. Oh fuck don't stop, just don't stop." Her pleas and moans grew in intensity now spilling out from her lips with every second. Suddenly she arched, head falling back, eyes rolling wildly as she squirmed all over Vanessa's face. I shot one hand out without thinking catching her breast and squeezing it and she quivered falling forwards her hands clutching at my shoulders now as she finally came.

She held tight riding out her climax while I just watched it all. Watched her writhe all over Vanessa, watched Vanessa drink in the taste of her juices as she came all over her mouth. It was hot and intense and utterly spectacular combined with myself still fucking Vanessa the whole way through.

Eventually she slowed and then rolled over to one side still panting quietly. She moved enough to kiss Vanessa again the two of them sharing the taste of Kate herself now, lips and tongue smearing the glossy juices over one another. I was still buried inside Vanessa although it seemed they had other plans now.

"How did it go again....we play, then he fucked me, then he got to fuck you? So I think it's time he fucked you to." Vanessa added smirking as she squeezed my cock.

"He doesn't get to choose. But luckily I'm still nice so I'll fuck him instead." Kate replied glibly.

Before I knew what was happening Vanessa slipped herself away. Then between them they tugged me forwards down onto the bed and I ended up laid out on my back both girls moving over me. I had a moment to watch Kate slowly stand my cock up so she could slide herself down it's length before Vanessa straddled my face now sliding herself over my mouth so I could taste her.

This time they were free to enjoy one another as well. Kate rode me cock her hips sliding back and forth as she bounced up and down on my length. Vanessa rode my mouth moaning as she and Kate's kissed and eagerly fondled one another hands moving over each other’s bodies, stroking, exploring playing with their breasts and teasing their nipples.

This time I kept my hands on Kate, grasping her hips and thighs to hold her steady feeling her riding me just moaning slightly feeling her moving up and down on my length all the while feasting on Vanessa as well. My mouth hungrily pressed against her bare sex using my tongue to flick against her clit and stroke up and down her pussy gliding inside and tasting her juices.

It was absolute heaven the three of us all moaning now, all pressed together all locked in the pleasure flooding around us. I felt Kate squeezing me as she rode up and down on my shaft, felt myself pulse in response as I drove up to meet her aching now feeling myself twitch as I thrust up to meet her.

I couldn't see, but I felt Kate lean back her hands reaching and sliding on to my thighs bracing herself as she rode me. Vanessa leaned forward lips parted and captured the tip of one breast swirling her tongue over the hard nipple and biting lightly, her hand pushed down reaching to find Kate's clit and rub. The two were moving faster, harder both grinding down onto me, the sounds of their pleasure ringing out as they did.

I plunged my tongue deeper inside Vanessa and sucked her clit. At the same moment Kate bucked on my hips her own body rocking and whether it was luck or just sheer perfect timing both women began to orgasm again. Both moaning and panting and exploding all over me. Vanessa's juices soaked my mouth and smeared against my chin. Threads of Kate's juices slid slowly down the length of my shaft as she rose up one final time before sliding down on me again.

Then finally they both collapsed, entangled with me so the three of us were just entwined together panting softly. I was still aching hard myself. After a couple of minutes to let them catch their breath I moved. I rolled over still inside Kate this time with her laid on her back and me above. I was raised up above her and gave her several long slow deep thrusts sinking the whole length of my cock inside her before withdrawing.

Then I turned to where Vanessa was laying close by and offered myself up my erection thrust out twitching a little. The playful minx knew what I wanted though. She grinned back at me leaning closer and flicked her tongue out to swirl it around my cock licking gently before she drew me inside sucking and tasting the slick juices of Kate that glistened all over my length.

She loved to tease, she made sure I could watch her, made sure I could see her pretty lips wrapped around the head of my cock just sucking lightly, just making me ache. Made sure I could see her eyes glittering as she looked straight back at me.

Then Kate slowly moved again this time pushing herself up to her knees and sliding across to me. While Vanessa continued to tease my cock she smiled and kissed me slow and deep. Given the chance I let my hands squeeze her breasts playing my fingers over her nipples stroking them a little feeling her quiver.

"So what now, what's the next part of the plan?" I asked breathlessly.

"Now? Well now I think you get to cum again. You've watched us, you've fucked us." She replied teasing.

"And how exactly do you want me to do it?" I questioned slowly.

She smiled briefly in no rush obviously, just enjoying the moment.

"What would you like? To cum on us? All over our faces again or just watch it spurt over our breasts? To cum inside us perhaps? Just fuck one of us again, only this time not pulling out just filling us up?" Her voice was soft and low leaving my imagination to run wild with the possibilities.

"Well I think the perfect ending for me. Would be to watch you spill all that cum deep inside Vanessa. So then I can watch it slowly drip out of her. So I can slowly just use my tongue to tease her and taste you both." She teased me softly every word punctuated by a teasing kiss or nibble on my lip.

I almost groaned at the thought of it. The picture fixed in the forefront of my mind. Beneath me Vanessa stirred slowly rising up to her knees alongside me and Kate. Her eyes were hot has she glanced between the two of us, her mouth pouting a little as she looked at us.

"If he is going to fuck me again and cum inside me, I want something else first." She replied softly. I turned my attention to her raising an eyebrow curious.

"I want you to put that mouth of yours back on my pussy." She instructed Kate. "And I want you to get behind her, and I want you to fuck her." She continued turning back to me. "Don't be gentle, she's been very bad tonight I think it's best if you took her hard and fast, I want to see that." She added smirking once more.

I didn't need to think about that. "Agreed" I simply muttered. Kate looked from Vanessa to me and back again. "Well it seems like I'm out voted then."

"You'll love it. The best way to get over your phobia." Vanessa replied once more laughing softly as she moved to slide her arms around Kate. She began to fall back to the bed and drew Kate down with her so the two of them were laid together kissing hungrily bodies squashed together.

I watched them writhe together, bare breasts sliding over one another. Soft sounds of pleasure escaping as they kissed and stroked one another before Kate finally began to drift down Vanessa's body.

Her lips skimmed down across her neck, and then lower tracing a path between her breasts. Pausing there briefly she darted over to capture a nipple, biting and sucking it lightly and then continued on trailing her tongue across the slope and back down the flat line of her belly before she finally ran her tongue across Vanessa's smooth bare sex.

That was my que to move in again. I shuffled forward adjusting my position to match Kate. I could grasp her hips lifting up her firm pert ass and just edged the head of my cock forwards to guide the tip into place. I ran it over her slick lips and then finally just rocked forwards slowly spreading her open and nudging inside.

It was easier now. She was more open after already riding me. I could see Vanessa grinning at me hands clutched around her breasts kneading them as she watched Kate just eating her out, her tongue plunged deep inside her molten core.

"Fuck her. Do it." She called to me shivering a little. But it was all the nudging I needed.

I just held Kate's hips tight and began to thrust. I didn't hold back now. I gave her my entire length with every thrust driving it in and out plunging inside her. She was still tight, still gripped and milked my glistening shaft as I worked it in and out. The sound of us fucking, our bodies slapping together mixed with Vanessa's moans filled the bedroom echoing of the walls.

I enjoyed Kate now savouring being inside her. My hands roamed across her body one reaching under to briefly squeeze her breast. Another reached back and lightly spanked the firm cheeks of her pert behind. I made sure I could watch Vanessa to. Watch her squirm and arch under Kate moaning as she enjoyed her mouth, enjoyed the way the other woman was attending to her needs.

Kate's own skilled mouth was fixed against her pussy. She teased her with lips and tongue. Sliding them inside her licking and sucking. Edged back to flick against her clit and stroke it with gentle little circles. The pleasure built and grew the two of them moaning and panting once more while I continued to fuck Kate, all three of us almost together just enjoying the moment.

I couldn't get enough of Kate, pounding myself inside her, over and over again just watching her cheeks bounce after every thrust. Watching her body shudder and push more tightly against Vanessa beneath her. She was slick and wet, tight around my cock and could easily have emptied myself inside her in one long burst. But mindful of what they wanted I hung on as hard as it was to resist.

Finally I slowed again chest heaving from the exertion of fucking Kate, of trying not to explode inside her. Kate shuffled forwards and slipped of my cock panting as she caught her own breath. She was already on the move again. Vanessa stayed where she was. I just moved up to position myself against her again.

Kate switched around this time straddling her face and laying down with her head directly over Vanessa’s pussy licking her lips as I just thrust back inside her. I heard Vanessa moan, the sound muffled as her mouth was buried between Kate’s thighs. Kate slipped her tongue out and began to tease it over Vanessa’s lips, her clit, rubbing against her shaft as I sank it inside her.

I knew I wouldn’t last long. After the evening of enjoying them I needed that release. The feel of fucking Vanessa again, of sliding myself in and out of her as I held her thighs and watched and felt Kate tasting us both was pushing me towards the brink.

Both girls were moaning and panting as well, sliding together as they tasted one another again. The three of us were rapidly losing control, pushing up towards that final crescendo of pleasure for the night.

I thrust myself deep inside Vanessa, soaking wet just sticky with her juices. I caught a glimpse of Kate her tongue sliding around Vanessa’s clit, gliding along the edge of my shaft. She flicked a glance up at me and I watched as she came again shuddering all over Vanessa as she climaxed all over the younger woman’s face.

It was too much for me. I knew what Kate wanted and gave in. I drew back one final time and then just thrust again sliding deep inside Vanessa feeling that aching build and then just ripple through the length of my shaft before I began to unload.

I couldn’t help myself. I began to spurt and explode out pulse after pulse of my cum spilling inside Vanessa even as I continued to thrust and empty myself inside her. The sensation ripped through me taking my breath as I finally gave into that building heat.

Then finally Vanessa fell over that edge and came to. Whether it was Kate, whether it was feeling me pulsing inside her, or whether it was simply a combination of both I wasn’t sure. But she came to, moaning as her own climax rushed through her leaving us all moaning before we finally fell back to bask in that afterglow.

It was several minutes before any of us moved.

Typically it was Kate that spoke first.

“Go on, ease back, I want to see it all dripping out of her.” She teased me softly.

Obediently I gently eased myself back withdrawing from Vanessa and watching as my cock pulled out slick and wet just twitching a little. Me and Kate both watched on slowly, taking a little time before my cum began to trickle out of Vanessa, running over her bare lips.

Kate laughed softly. “Oh my yes, that’s perfect. Just look at that perfect fucked pussy oozing out.” She murmured softly inching her mouth down so her tongue could lap it up tasting her. Then she slipped her mouth over the head of my cock sucking gently grinning.
    When she was done we all collapsed in a heap back on the bed the two girls together and me to one side.

“I think next time you have a show you’ll have to let us know. I think this phobia think might take a little time to get over properly. I might need some practice.” Kate teased me.

“Well I’ll make sure you get front row seats.” I chuckled in agreement.

“Next time, you get to finish inside her.” Vanessa added smiling playful as she looked at her slick pussy. “And we bring a camera.”
    I raised an eyebrow. Kate merely smiled laughing.

“What? If I’m going to be bad, I want a proper memento!” She finished.

“Anything you want, anything either of you want.” I just shook my head settling down. For a first fashion show, I couldn’t quite see how anything could beat this, but then again with these two. Who knew what was possible?

Post Thanks / Like

I love this combination. These two really do seem like the type to get freaky

3. Thanks Darzan thanked for this post
    Likes Darzan liked this post