Young Girls
With Olivia Holt
Written by TPG
Codes: MF, blowjob, fingering, analingus, oral, peeing, squirting, public
Disclaimer: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

Emma and I had only been "dating" for a few short weeks but we were what you would call semi-serious. In fact I'd go as far to say that we were still in that whole honeymoon phase, and were as happy as any couple could be. Or so I thought.

When Em called to tell me that one of her new cast mates would be joining us at the Bruno Mars concert I didn't think anything of it. I even tried to arrange for one of the guys to tag along so that Olivia wouldn't feel like a third wheel, but as it turned out Pete was a no show.

This of course reflected badly on me, with Olivia spending the rest of the night consistently sharing her disappointment and claiming that I had ruined her streak of never having been stood up before.

In any event, the "Cloak & Dagger" star turned out to be quite the character. Not only was she stunningly gorgeous to look at, but she seemed to be very fun and flirtatious, and didn't hide the fact that she was openly looking for a new boyfriend.

In fact we spent half the night trying to find her a cute guy, before and during the show, while I grew increasingly concerned by Emma's wandering eye, and how openly they both talked about sex.

"You don't mind if Emma and I go backstage and get better acquainted with Bruno do you," Olivia teased.

"oh sure, just take my girlfriend and do what ever you want with her."

"See. I knew you'd understand. He's famous, it doesn't count as cheating."

For all her teasing and bravado, I don't mind admitting that I sensed a strong attraction between Liv and I, but I kept any comments to myself if only for Emma's sake. After all Olivia was almost ten years her junior and I could tell she was feeling a little self conscious about it.

Although keeping my mouth shut was made extra difficult thanks to some of the comments Holt made during the night, like admitting how she was only into older guys, and even had the gall to ask me if I had any "rich" brothers I could hook her up with.

I had to remind her on three separate occasions that I was almost twice her age, but the spunky little starlet didn't seem to care, claiming that she could more than "handle me."

"Trust me, I think I could handle it." she taunted. "Question is, do you think you could handle me?"

Fucking tease.

The concert itself turned out to be pretty cool, with the ladies singing and swaying to the music. In fact at one point I had both of them on each arm while singing along to the songs, and felt Olivia grab my hand and place it on the side of her hip, just above her ass. I had to use just about all of my strength to not reach down and grab that delicious derriere.

Yep, it goes without saying I had a hard-on for almost the entire concert from start to finish.

Afterwards, we made our way over to the sports bar where Emma got on the phone and ran around the stadium trying to catch up with friends, in an attempt to arrange a ride home for us.

I'm not entirely sure what it was but, I suppose knowing the fact that our limited time together was coming to an end, made Olivia and I somewhat playful and daring, and the flirting between us only increasing tenfold.

In fact I had made references to her fishnet stockings throughout the evening and she seemed almost proud about the fact that I was fixated with her legs, teasing me about just what kind of stockings they were.

At first she claimed it was a full body stocking that went all the way up to her chest, but then later admitted it was merely waist high, which to be fair didn't make it any less sexier. This of course wasn't helped when she also added that she might or might not have worn her underwear with the ensemble, leaving her completely naked under her short skirt.

"You know Emma would be pissed if she heard you talking like that," I grinned.

"Well I guess we'll just keep it to ourselves," she quipped back.

When we stumbled across an old arcade of Mario Kart, Olivia just about lost her fucking mind.

Now I'll be the first to admit that over the years I'd spend way too much time playing it on my Nintendo 64, so I was fairly confident of my abilities and knew I couldn't be beat. But Olivia seemed just as cocky as I was.

"Wanna bet?"

"Name it," she answered confidently while taking a seat.

"okay, how about your phone number," I said without thinking it through.

The smug expression on her face was cute as fuck. She clearly got a kick out of provoking me, knowing that I wanted to fuck her despite the fact I already had a girlfriend, and was much more older than her.

"What about Emma," she said sarcastically. "What's she going to think when we're up all night talking dirty to each other?"

We are? I thought. Grr. Now there's an image.

"Well like you said, we'll just have to keep it to ourselves."

Olivia grinned.

"I can do that."

"Of course," I added. "None of that even matters anyway if you're as good as you say you are."

"I've never lost a game."

"—until today,"

The actress paused to contemplate something.

"Tell you what, if you beat me today I'll let you see what kind of stockings I'm wearing."

"If you're really as good as you say you are, how about we make it more interesting - and we bet on your underwear."

Olivia laughed.

"I told you, I'm not wearing any."

"I don't believe you. In fact I bet you are, and I'm willing to bet that by the end of tonight they'll be in my pocket."

Amusingly enough she didn't seem to have a problem with this and simply raised a brow.

"okay, fine. And what do I get if I win?"

"Name it,"

"Well, Emma constantly talks about how big you are. If I win, you have to show it to me."

I don't know who was more excited between the two of us. Either way it was win-win, as I'd either get to pocket her panties, or have to expose myself to her, and considering how sexy she was the idea turned me on.

Predictably, Olivia wasn't nearly as good as she claimed to be and soon lost two of the three races we had. Looking back on it now, I suppose I might have gloated a little too much and milked the win to the point of annoyance. In fact she was so pissed off that she ended up going back on her word and refused to pay up.

To say I was disappointed would be an understatement.

Fortunately for me fate soon intervened when Liv claimed that she suddenly had to pee, but was concerned about going to the bathroom alone. I chuckled at her discomfort and told her to hold out until she got home, but she refused and instead grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest restroom upstairs, locking us inside.

"Turn around, you better not peek." she said while hiking up her skirt to sit on the can.

Try as I might, I just couldn't help myself and slyly peeked over my shoulder to discover that not only was Olivia NOT wearing any panties under her skirt, but she appeared to be completely shaved clean.

The revelation made me catch my breath in my throat and caused a huge tent to form in the front of my pants.

"Hey, don't be a perv. Stop looking!" she hissed with a half smile. "I can't go if someone's watching me."

"I'm just curious to see what kind of panties you have on," I told her. "After all, they belong to me remember?"

Olivia seemed to go quiet before she admitted that the reason she didn't go through with the bet was cause she indeed didn't have any underwear to give, and claimed she was feeling a embarrassed by the entire affair as she'd never done anything like it before.

Naturally I didn't believe her but that didn't matter.

"Well, if you don't have any panties to give, what are you going to give me instead?" I asked. "You still owe me."

In truth I wasn't even thinking anything sinister, and was merely referring to the promise of her phone number. However Olivia seemed to take this in a different way and tried to come up with a solution. Meanwhile, the entire time as we stood there conversing back and forth, I waited to hear her "tinkle" behind me but never heard a thing.

"Are you done yet or what?"

"Um, you can turn around if you want," she replied.

I did as she asked only to find her still seated there with her knees apart, exposing her sex. Considering the way my body responded, I suspect this was intentional as a slow smile formed on her lips.

My hand almost seemed to have a mind of its own, as I reached down to "adjust" my obvious boner. Surprisingly enough Olivia didn't seem shocked by this, in fact I dare say she seemed a little flattered.

"Happy?"

"Are you gonna pee yet, or are we going to be in here all night long."

There was a long pause before Olivia spoke.

"Are you going to show it to me or what?" she said, referring to my cock.

That wasn't the deal, but I was happy to oblige.

"okay. I'll show it to you, but I want something in return."

I barely finished the sentence before she seemed to read my mind, and without having to be prompted she sat back and spread her knees wide for me.

"Play with yourself," I told her.

"You too," she answered back, as I took out my cock and we began to mutually masturbate in the bathroom.

I proceeded to beat off for her amusement as she in turn rubbed her fingers in small circles around her clit, stopping ever so often to bring her hand up to her mouth and lick her digits.

It was an incredible scene watching her sit there like that on the John, legs spread and playing with herself in fishnet stockings no less. It was probably one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

But what happen next, shocked and excited us both when without warning, she suddenly began to panic and proceeded to pee uncontrollably. At first she blushed and attempted to shut her legs and hide what was happening, but it was too late – the dam had broken and she couldn't stop it.

I told her to spread and show me what was happening and after an initial stream, she opened her legs reluctantly to expose the fact that she was now peeing in front of me. The look on her face was priceless, absolutely adorable. I'd never seen someone look so sexy and vulnerable in all my life.

I was so turned on by the perversion of it all that I seemed to act on pure impulse, and before she could say another word I took two steps forward and jammed my cock into her mouth!

Olivia moaned to the action and didn't resist me, swirling her tongue around the head and bathing me with spit. She used her hand to stroke my shaft while her other dropped down between her legs while she kept peeing. I reached down to grope her breasts through her top and teased her nipples. They were rock, hard.

She moaned with a mouthful of cock as I took her hand and sucked her juice-coated fingers into my mouth, relishing the taste of her zesty pussy and assuring her that she had nothing to be embarrassed about. To prove this point, I then did something spontaneous and dropped to my knees to eat her cunt!

"Wait, just give me a mi—ohh god!"

Olivia seemed absolutely shocked that I'd attempt to eat her peach in such a lewd manner. However, despite the nasty circumstances she just about had the sweet little cunt I'd ever licked.

I immediately zeroed in on her clit and sucking it into my mouth. She gave out a prompt yelp, and then a slow moan as her hips bucked and she moved against my chin – her hands running through my hair.

"ah-yes, eat my cunt."

I plunged two fingers into her pussy and curled them back so I could rub her g-spot in rhythm. Her legs were now spread wide open as I started to fuck her with two fingers, thrusting them in and out in time to my licking.

Her piss-flavored sex didn't slow me down one bit, as I absolutely mauled her cunt right there in the bathroom. In fact I took her breath away when I then withdrew from her tangy pussy, and abruptly buried my tongue in her ass!!

Her butt shifted off the seat, pushing forward, as I eagerly tongued her tiny shit-pipe and returned to her pussy, and spent the next few minutes alternating between both holes – fingering one while licking and sucking the other.

I was absolutely amazed by her tight her butthole was, and had to wonder just how she actually managed to use it. Her rectum was so tight, I dare say I'd manage to get the tip of my pinky inside much less my tongue.

That being said, all this additional attention to her asshole really seemed to set her off and I could sense she was close as I kept up a regular rhythm on her clit, propelling her towards a huge orgasm.

"ohmigod, ohmigod.." she chanted as I continued to lick at both holes with wild abandonment. "Please, please."

"Come in my mouth, Liv." I told her while probing her ass. "—you hear me sweetie. Don't hold back."

To my surprise, when Olivia finally came she came like a freight train, squirting her love-juice all over my face. Heck, I don't even know who was more surprised by this, me or her.

"Fuck yeah!" I cheered. "Good girl, are you a squirter Liv?"

Holt could barely speak as she tried to catch her breath, but from what I could gather she claimed she had never done it before, which only spurred me on.

She now lay awkwardly above the toilet with nothing but her shoulders supporting her entire weight, as I held her up by her ass and feasted on her body some more - licking and poking my tongue at her tiny, tiny, backdoor. Her young shaved mound looked absolutely mouth-watering as I finally straightened up and prepared to take it.

However, before I could proceed Olivia suddenly placed her hand on my stomach to stop me, asking if I had any protection. I simply scoffed at the suggestion and guided the head of my cock against her creamy center, gliding it along her ultra soft, wet lips.

"ah-god, shit." she moaned in resignation. "Screw it, just do it. Fuck me. Hurry!"

When I realized her fishnet stockings were now in the way – and in serious danger of giving me some friction - I angrily ripped them open with my hands, destroying her stockings and taking her breath away, as I started to fuck her right there on the toilet.

"ugh fuck, don't stop!" she gasped. "Harder, oh shit I'm going to cum!"

I took my cock out of her tight little pussy - wanting to tease her just like she had teased me - and tapped the head against her shaved mound, causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head while her body shuddered for a second time.

Despite making her come again, I didn't give her any respite and immediately slammed my cock home and fucked her some more - this time placing one of her legs over my shoulders for support and turning her onto her side as I railed into her.

"oh-shit, shit, shit." she chanted while desperately trying to find something to brace onto.

"I wanna get you off again," I hissed while pounding into her sweet little ass. "You look so fucking sexy when you come Liv."

Looking down at her I grabbed hold of her hips and watched as my glistening rod slid in and out of her body. I couldn't believe how tight she was. Her pussy was magic.

I was now in complete control as I fucked her senseless, and could feel my own climax approaching while my balls slammed loudly against her ass.

"I'm going to come soon," I told her while railing into her hard and fast. "I'm going to come inside you, you hear me."

"Please-!" she urged. "Let me take it in my mouth,"

I took pity on her and slowed my thrusts, trying to decide what to do next. In truth I was fucking exhausted already and somewhat surprised by her stamina. To her credit she simply smiled up at me and hopped off the toilet and took me back into her hot mouth.

Liv may have been just 20-years-old, but she was a natural born cock sucker, and I told her so - while using my hands to pull her blonde hair into a ponytail.

I'd stop every now and then and press the head of my cock again her budging cheek, which she really seemed to like, particularly when I'd slap her face a little and pull her hair. In fact the rougher I got, the more she liked it.

"Mmpphff-yeah, I like that!" she growled erotically. "I love sucking cock."

I didn't doubt it. It showed.

"Play with your cunt," I told her bluntly. "In fact let me see you play with your ass."

She took direction well, and keenly fingered her backdoor while licking and slobbering all over my nuts. Just watching her like this was making my blood boil.

"Fuck, you're going to make me come," I finally hissed as she flicked her tongue across my piss-slit.

With a loud grunt I pulled back on her hair and held her face firmly in place as I emptied my sac. Spurt after spurt of hot volcanic spunk splashed across her gorgeous face before she suddenly enveloped me whole and took the rest of my wad into the back of her throat.

I groaned out loud and kept my cock buried in her mouth - balls deep - while my cock spasmed as hot ropes of cum filled her belly. I could feel her moaning around my tool as she was forced to swallow my creamy seed, her throat milking me while my orgasm consumed us both.

"Mmm-yum," she winked back. "Told you I could handle it."