List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "The Lake House" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "The Lake House" with Olivia Holt

The Lake House
    With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: FF, inc, shower, voy, public, oral, masturbation
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: Written from Olivia's step-sister, Morgan Toll's POV.

It was the first family vacation in quite a while, so I was looking forward to spending some quality time with Cade and Olivia, since we'd slowly drifted apart in recent months.

Having arrived to the lake house, we all piled out of the car and rushed into the cabin, where the three of us unpacked our things and ultimately relaxed in our cots while mom and dad made dinner arrangements downstairs.

"Damn," Olivia whined. "I don't think there's any cell service out here."

"Can't you stay off social media for a single day," Cade chastised. "I'm sure your fans won't desert you."

"At least I have fans!"

As per usual, I was forced to intervene between the two quarrelling siblings.

"It's probably just the cabin Liv," I told her. "I'm sure when we go out for a hike tomorrow your phone will work just fine."

"It better,"

"Don't be a grouch," I added. "Remember, we promised mom we'd get along this weekend and have a good time."

Olivia rolled her eyes before announcing she was getting up to take a shower. I tried not to stare as she grabbed a towel and wandered off towards the bathroom which adjoined our room.

We had gone on many vacations before, so we were perfectly comfortable with seeing each other naked or in various stages of undress. That being said, I'd snuck quite a few glances of her body over the years, and despite the fact that she was my sister, I'd always found myself attracted to her. In fact I'd go as far to say that I even harbored a little crush on her.

To make matters worse, I was already hiding a secret from mom and dad and was just waiting for the right opportunity to tell them I was gay (lesbian)

I waited an extra minute before I got up and wandered into the bathroom right after Olivia. Cade was busy on his phone so I don't think he even noticed, as I peeked my head through the door and spied a blurry vision of her body through the shower curtain. Liv leaned down to put soap on her legs, while I knocked loudly against the door so she'd hear me come in.

"Hey sis, do you need some shampoo?" I offered.

"That'd be great, thanks."

Olivia pulled back the curtain for a moment to grab it from me, permitting me to subtly observe her naked body. Her entire figure appeared to be covered in soap bubbles, while her dirty blonde hair was tied up into a neat pony tail.

Her pinkish nipples were larger than I expected and looked soft and puffy, but what really made me blush was when I happen to glance down and realized she also appeared to be totally shaved clean!

Lewd thoughts immediately filled my head, followed by an overwhelming sensation of guilt. Thankfully she didn't notice my leering, took the shampoo, and closed the curtain again while I was left speechless.

I left the bathroom quickly before I did anything stupid, and instantly noticed the heat between my legs. When I came back to the bedroom, Cade was gone, and I heard his voice in the kitchen downstairs chatting with dad.

That said, I didn't think twice about climbing up onto the bed, shoving my shorts and underwear down my legs, and rubbing one out as quickly and as quietly as possible. It must have made for quite a sight too, having me lay there on (Liv's) bed with my legs spread wide, and my panties pooled around my ankles as I frigged myself senseless.

I was sopping wet as my fingers effortlessly slipped inside of me. I didn't even bother to tease myself and just jammed two fingers deep into my cunt, while my other hand pinched at my nipples, feeling them get hard at my touch.

My clit throbbed at the danger of it all, and I almost came instantly at the thought of Liv rubbing soap all over her perky breasts just a few feet away from me. The mere prospect of her maybe masturbating in the shower at the same time, drove me insane with lust.

I suddenly thought back to a previous conversation we had had about that very shower, and how we both enjoyed taking long showers due to the fact that it featured a handheld shower head. Even though she didn't explicitly admit to using the device to get off, it was implied, and the idea alone turned me on to no end.

Just knowing she was in there made me super wet, as I slowly stroked circles around my clit, making myself even hotter and wetter with each passing minute.

I continued to imagine her sitting there on the floor of the shower with her knees spread apart, letting the water massage her clit as she rubbed it and cupped her breasts with her other hand – trying her best to get off while staying relatively quiet.

I suddenly wished I could watch her play, and have her watch me too. I imagined what it'd be like to strip down to my birthday suit and join her in the shower, rub our wet bodies together, before I'd drop to my knees and eat her sweet little cunt!

My mouth watered as I wondered what she'd taste like, or how she'd react to my licking, probing, and slurping of her pussy. I wondered if Liv had ever had anyone eat her pussy before, or had ever pushed her own boundaries and let someone lick her ass.

I think I can confidently say that despite not being into "ass play" myself, with her I was willing to do and try almost anything. Nothing was off limits, particularly when I could hear the water cascading off her body in the next room.

The sound of the water only encouraged me. My fingers worked frantically, up, down, clockwise, counter-clockwise. Ever faster, then slow, slow, slow, then faster again. I doubled over in exquisite agony, ready for the final piece of the puzzle to fall into place. Ready to come.

When I knew I was close, I didn't hold back. I let out a small, desperate cry, as I crushed my fingers against my cunt, kneading it through a climax that left me weak-kneed and shaking. I was still out breath as I quickly pulled my clothes back on, just as I heard Olivia switch off the water and step out of the shower.

I probably tossed and turned all night long, so in the morning I wasn't exactly in the greatest of moods when Olivia skipped into the room and suggested we go take a mid morning hike together.

"Come on sis, let's go for a hike." she chirped. "I'll be fun!"

I simply shrugged as I watched her bend over to put her sneakers on. After seeing her in the shower the night before, it was all I could think about, so I definitely needed to burn off some energy.

We'd only been hiking for twenty or so minutes when we ended up getting lost.

Even though I knew full well which way it was, I didn't say anything when she started to wander off in the opposite direction. Instead I just shrugged and played along – hoping to spend as much time alone with her as possible.

She picked the exact opposite direction from where we came from, as I felt butterflies fill my stomach. What if I got her alone deep in the woods, and just made a pass at her? I bit my lip thinking about how twisted I was, that I was actually entertaining the idea of seducing my very own sister.

Strangely enough the more I thought about it the more turned on I was. Not wanting to waste the opportunity, I started to probe into her sex life and ask her about her relationships.

"So what's the story with you and that guy you're dating," I quizzed. "Mom said you guys are getting pretty serious."

Olivia smiled a bit, tucking her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Nah, I don't know. He definitely wants to go steady with me but I don't think it's going to happen."

"He's not pushing you into having sex is he?"

"Ha, I wish!" Liv replied. "If anything, I'm the one who constantly wants to do it, but he's more interested in getting snapped together by the paparazzi. Everyone says I should break up with him, but you know how I hate being alone. I'm just not used to being single."

"Haven't you only had like two boyfriends?" I chuckled.

"Honestly, I'm not really experienced when it comes to sex and relationships," she admitted. "I sound pathetic, don't I."

"You're not pathetic. It's kind of sweet. You just need to find the right person, someone who isn't going to take advantage of you. Someone who's going to love you unconditionally, and show you things you've never seen before."

"oh yeah, you know anyone like that?" she flirted, knowing I was talking myself up.

I tried to make my voice sound normal instead of lustful, as I thought about her body again. All I could think about was what it'd be like to corrupt her one night, and watch her squirm to my touch, to my lips and fingers.

Sexually, I'd always considered myself to be more on the submissive side, but with Olivia I was more than willing to take the lead, and dominate her little body.

"Yeah, I suppose I'm a little naive when it comes to sex," she laughed nervously. "But, I don't even know if... well, never mind."

"No, what is it? Whatever it is, you can tell me. You know you can trust me."

"Well... don't tell mom but, I don't even know if I like boys anymore."

I just about felt my heart drop.

I mean it was bad enough that I was secretly gay and hiding it from the rest of the family, but to hear Olivia now admit that she too had doubts about her own sexuality made me both excited and scared at the same time.

"What makes you say that?"

"Well, let's just say that in the last few weeks I've been experimenting with a few friends."

The moment she told me I knew who she was referring to, particularly since Dove Cameron and I had fooled around in the past, and while I trusted her not to say anything to anybody, I didn't put it past her to try and seduce Olivia too.

Liv then went on to explain how the entire incident with Dove had both amazed and confused her, and how she had been thinking about other girls ever since. As surprising as this was, I was then doubly shocked when she suddenly claimed that she'd even noticed the way I had been scoping her out, and how I had a tendency to undress her with my eyes.

"Err, I'm so sorry." I apologized profusely. "I never intended to make you feel uncomfortable around me,"

"No, don't apologize! That's the thing, I like it." she admitted, as we stopped to have a heart-to-heart.

"You like it?"

"I've always been super comfortable with you, and it's nice having a big sister around instead of just a bratty younger brother. Sometimes it feels like you're the only one in the family that appreciates me, that pays any attention. That wants to be with me."

"Um..."

"You don't have to hide it Morgan, just admit it. You like me."

"Well, of course I do."

"No, you know what I mean ...you want to fuck me!"

I stared into her brown eyes for a few moments, debating what to do next. The cat was out of the bag and there didn't seem much point in trying to hide it. I found myself switching between her eyes and lips, and it almost seemed like her lips were urging me to kiss her. I stepped forward to give her an appreciative hug, which she immediately reciprocated.

When I pulled back a minute later I instinctively pecked her on the side of the lips and caressed her face, assuring her that I loved her no matter what. Olivia smiled and kissed me back, before we hugged some more.

"Yeah well, do you blame me." I chuckled. "It's hard not to love you Livey,"

"But do you know that, I love you too." she affirmed. "As much as you do?"

Suddenly we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves, and we just stood there hugging it out and exchanging affectionate pecks back and forth. When I finally stopped and leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips, she seemed a little surprised at first but nevertheless kissed me back.

Her lips were even better than I imagined, soft and supple, faintly tasting of the strawberry chapstick she uses. I entangled my hand in her blonde hair, pushing her harder against my mouth. Olivia moaned as I gently pried her lips with my tongue and mingled it with hers.

"Morgan, wait." she ultimately murmured. "Should we be doing this?"

My lust for her had gone through the roof. In the secluded forest, nobody would know. Her eyes shifted away as my hand trailed down her back, down to her butt, around her hips, to the front of her pants. I leaned in to kiss her neck, nibbling on her earlobe, as I gently made circles with my fingers at the crotch of her pants.

"Ah-god, what are you doing to me sis." she panted.

Her crotch felt warm and damp, as I pressed a little harder with my fingers and continued stroking her lips. I was trying to be as gentle as possible since she'd only dabbled with the same sex, and I could tell it was driving her a bit stir-crazy as she started to squirm.

I could sense a little reluctance on her part, but to be honest I was so worked up I wasn't about to take no for an answer. I pushed her backwards to lean against a tree and kissed her again. This time she no longer worried about our parents or about us being sisters. She wanted this, even though she tried to fight it.

"Give me your tongue," I told her, before I sucked hers into my mouth.

Olivia moaned audibly to this and really seemed to respond to it - with the two of us taking turns to such each other tongues into our mouths.

I moved my hand from the outside of her pants to undo her button and zipper, and she pushed my hand away initially, but I brought it back. She kept tugging at my wrist, but continued kissing me (with plenty of tongue) as I had her pinned up against the tree with my body.

"Shh. Just let it happen," I told her, as my hand stroked the outside of her underwear and I reached in to feel the fine stubble of her shaved pussy.

I trailed down her lips farther and felt a distinct wet spot on her underwear near her opening. That spiked a feeling of desire down between my own legs and I wanted more of her.

"Morgan, what if someone catch us out here?" she whimpered.

I simply responded by pushing her underwear to the side and felt the outside of her lips directly, gently sliding my digits up and down before slowly splitting them apart and putting my fingers near her clit. She was now squirming more visibly, as I had one of her wrists pinned back to the tree.

"Tell me to stop, and I will." I teased, knowing full well there was no chance of that happening.

Her silence gave me all the permission I needed.

I stopped kissing her and pulled down her pants and underwear, slipping one leg out of them and holding it up with one of my hands. The fact that she was still fully clothed, with her socks, shoes, and shirt on made it so much more sexier and spontaneous.

I then moved to kneel in front of her and held her leg up by her thigh, spreading it to expose her shaved mound to me. Her pussy glistened with anticipation, causing her hands to come down to cover herself while her face blushed.

"Morgan!" she gasped, while looking around.

"Olivia, wait." I urged. "Just wait. Let me look at you."

She blushed wildly and looked away, as I ignored her pleas and moved her hands aside, immediately going in between her legs with my tongue. She tasted somewhat bitter and sweet – thanks to our little peeing session minutes earlier – but this didn't slow me down for a second and I happily devoured her whole. In fact I hungrily lapped up all her juices.

My sister moaned to the action, as she placed her hand on the back of my head while I licked up and down her shiny slit, my mouth resting on her clit, sucking on it gently. Her hips started to press into me, as she held up her own leg now to spread her pussy for me.

"Mmm that's it, move your hips for me." I grinned with a mouthful of pussy. "Rub it against my chin Liv."

I made circles with my tongue, putting pressure on her clit. I moved one of my hands to her opening, sliding a single finger inside, slowly penetrating her. She was squeezing around my finger as I slowly inserted another, which I was surprised to see was a bit tight for her.

I moved the two fingers softly, curving them, making her whisper in lust that she wanted more. Olivia's breaths were getting quicker and her moans more frequent as I massaged her g-spot.

"ugh shit, Morgan. Right there. You're gunna make me come!"

"Come for me sis," I urged up at her. "Come all over my fingers. I want you to come in my mouth!"

Suddenly her legs tensed and she cried as she came, her hips bucking and thrashing wildly. Her moan was so loud I was sure that if anyone was in earshot they would have heard it. I felt more juices come flooding onto my fingers, and I licked them up zealously, which seemed to set off another orgasm for her.

"Yeah, good girl. Keep coming for me." I growled with her girl juice smeared all over my mouth and chin.

Like her, I couldn't believe I had just made my sister climax in the forest - with my mouth, no less.

Her face was red and she was smiling down at me. We were both speechless as she stopped to put her clothes back on and we both just stood there thinking about what happened - still unsure if it had.

"Well, that was different." she commented.

"How so,"

"-to the way Dove likes to do it,"

"Yeah, I bet." I grinned. "You're blonde friend is a little slut, you know that right? I know exactly how she works."

"Dove usually likes to tease me with her fingers, and drag it out, before getting me off."

"Well maybe one of these days we should invite her over for some girl talk, where we can exchange some notes."

"Mm, I'd love that!" Olivia giggled. "Dove would love that too. She talks about you all the time."

"Actually, that wouldn't be a bad idea." I pondered. "I'd definitely love to watch my sweet, innocent little sister eat some pussy."

"I'm really good at it too!" Liv boasted. "Just ask her. Ask any of them, Kelli, Paris, Kira. I know what I'm doing."

It was only now that something caught our attention and I realize we weren't alone. My heart began to race when I saw a figure approach us from a few yards away, from where I had Olivia pinned up against the tree, and recognized it was Cade.

"What the hell are you doing out here, you little shit!" I quipped defensively. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They're right behind me," he said while following the forest trail. "Did you guys get lost?"

"Nope, not at all!" Liv answered quickly. "We've been here the entire time."

My sister and I walked straight past Cade in the opposite direction back towards the cabin, trying our best to act "natural."

"Come on, let's get back to the cabin while they're all out on their hike," Liv grinned.

"What's gotten into you?" I replied. "Have I created a monster, or what?"

"Maybe. Besides, I feel like I need a shower, and maybe you can give me a hand this time - instead of just laying there on my bed and playing with yourself."

The look on my face must have been telling cause Olivia couldn't stop laughing.

"Wait, you knew?"

My sister simply smiled.

"You wash my back, and I'll wash yours."

"Sis, I wanna do a lot more than just wash your back."

"Promises, promises. Race you back to the shower!"

"You little slut,"

Post Thanks / Like

Good story, TPG... nice change of pace, as far as Liv hooking up with a sibling is concerned.

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes LemonTalk, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW.... different TPG.. but equally effective... thanks!