List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Family Ties" with Olympia Valance

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Family Ties" with Olympia Valance

Family Ties
    Introducing Olympia Valance
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, mutual mast, blowjob, butt-plug
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

I'd had a crush on my cousin for as long as I could remember. In fact it had been a running gag in the family from the time I could walk, and something I hoped I would outgrow, but never did. Of course Olympia loved the attention, and enjoyed reminding me at every wedding or social occasion over the years.

To make matters worse, she had recently followed in her sisters footsteps and joined the cast of Neighbours. This of course only made her even more smug and unbearable, particularly since she'd managed to put away enough coin to buy a nice little house right next door to her folks place.

That being said, I hadn't seen or spoken to her in quite some time when I arrived to the Christmas BBQ and approached her in the kitchen. We didn't waste time catching up on old times, and openly laughed and flirted with each other. In fact to see us carry on together you'd think we were lifelong lovers, than cousins - constantly teasing and dropping sexual innuendos back and forth.

"You know, I used to have a huge crush on you," she admitted at one point, while nursing her Corona bottle. "Not now of course, but back when we were growing up."

"Why are you telling me this now?" I replied. "Ah right, I forgot. Now that you're a big shot TV star, you probably think we're all beneath you."

Olympia laughed, knowing I was right.

We spent the next few minutes just drinking and playing pool, during which time several bets were made including an offer to take me for a tour of her place next door.

"I really shouldn't though, my place is a mess right now." she claimed. "I haven't cleaned it in weeks. I've got clothes and undies lying around all over the place."

"—you say that like it's a bad thing?" I snickered.

Olympia paused for a moment before adding, "Shit, I hope I put away the vibrator."

She laughed at my reaction, but despite kidding around I couldn't help but wonder if there was some truth to her comment. In any event, I won the next few rounds of pool and we finally decided to head on over to her place, albeit under the radar.

"Jesus, I must be drunk." she commented. "Why do I suddenly feel nervous about showing you my place? It's not like we're going back there to fuck or anything."

Truth be told, the thought hadn't even occurred to me but now that she had mentioned it I couldn't get it out of my head.

I soon discovered that her place was exactly how she had described – it looked like a bomb had hit it – with clothes and luggage strewn all over the place. This wasn't really a surprised considering all the flying she did. She spent more time on the road than she did at home.

However, the moment we stepping inside the dynamic between us seemed to change as well, with her suddenly acting a lot more serious and mature now that we were away from family and friends.

"So this is where you bring all those one night stands, huh?"

"Sure," she played along. "Over here is where the foreplay happens, and there in the bedroom is where the real action goes down."

"Yeah I bet it does," I joked back. "I'm surprised your mom doesn't hear you scream from next door."

"Depends on who I'm with," Olympia teased. "But most of the time they manage to keep my mouth occupied, if you know what I mean."

The image alone made my cock hard, but just when I thought we were starting to have some fun we were interrupted by her phone. While Olympia went to answer the call, I decided to make myself more comfortable on her king-sized bed, where I happened to reach up under a pillow and discovered one of her thong panties.

I had to use all of my strength not to bring it up to my face to inhale her scent, and actually contemplated pocketing the sexy garment as a keepsake.

"Well I'm glad to see you made yourself at home," she said a minute later, before joining me on the bed. "So what were we talking about?"

"You were telling me about how much you love getting fucked in your new pad." I grinned.

"oh, absolutely. I love this bed. We go way back, we've got some history together."

"Unfortunately there's no sign of that vibrator you mentioned earlier," I quipped, before revealing her panties. "Although I did find these?"

"Hey, give them back!" she blushed, before the two of us began to grapple on the bed.

I don't mind admitting the entire incident made me harder than steel, particularly as we wrestled around and she rubbed her perkish breasts against me. When we finally managed to stop messing around, Olympia giggled quietly to herself.

"Err, you might want to take care of that tree trunk you've got growing between your legs," she quipped, referring to my obvious erection.

I couldn't help but blushed with shame.

"Don't flatter yourself, it's not because of you." I lied. "It's just been a really long day."

"You're just lucky I rubbed one out before I went to the party," she added, admitting that she indeed had masturbated on that very same bed.

The idea only made my cock harder, causing me to shift around uncomfortably, which in turn made her giggle.

"You know, with talk like that you're not making this any easier." I remarked.

"Why, does that turn you on?" she teased with a grin. "Knowing that I masturbate here a couple of times a day?"

"A couple times a day?" I replied. "Jesus who are you, Sasha Grey or something?"

"Sure. There's nothing else to do. Most days I just lay in bed reading scripts, get naked and get my rocks off."

I rolled my eyes and attempted to get up from the bed, only for her to stop and cuddle me. We lay there "snuggling" for some time before she finally broke the silence with her next hair-brained comment.

"You know, you're more than welcome to take care of it, if you want." she said, referring to my hard-on. "I don't mind, honest. It wouldn't bother me at all. In fact, I'm kind of curious to see how you do it."

"Ha. You wish."

"Oh come on, I dare you."

We both knew she wanted to see my cock real bad.

"Okay I'll do it, but only if you show me that vibe you were talking about earlier."

To my surprise Olympia didn't hesitate and quickly leaned over to the side table to take out two toys.

"Here you go, see. I'm not shy about it."

"What the hell is that?" I asked, while looking over one of the small bell-shaped objects.

"Haven't you ever seen a butt-plug before?"

I couldn't believe we were actually having this conversation, much less discussing her anal predilections.

"Well, sure." I admitted. "I've seen one of these pocket rocket vibes before, but never a butt-plug."

"okay, now it's your turn. Show me your cock! Take it out."

Feeling emboldened, I replied. "Meh. I can't be bothered. You do it for me."

"What? No way, perv! I'm not touching that thing."

We seemed to come to an impasse, until she finally made the next suggestion.

"Okay look, how about if I switch on my toy and play with it a little, and YOU whip it out and jack off."

Suddenly, I had a better idea.

"Okay, but only if you agree to use that butt-plug toy too."

I could see the allure in her eyes. She was loving every second of it. This entire conversation wasn't appropriate much less what we were agreeing upon. I didn't actually think she'd comply to my terms, and figured it was an instant deal breaker. Little did I know just how much of a eager little slut Olympia was.

"You're on, cuz!" she giggled.

I then watched dumbfounded, as my sexy, famous cousin swirled her tongue around the tip of the plug and reached down to slide it into her backdoor. Unfortunately for me, from my vantage point beside her, I couldn't see it actually slide into her ass, but when she removed her hands it stayed in place.

"Holy shit, that's just about the hottest thing I've ever seen." I admitted, before following through with my side of the deal.

I could see from the look on her face that she was more than impressed, as she then switched on her vibe and casually pressed it against her panties.

"Well this isn't very fair," I ultimately remarked. "You've got help with those toy, what do I have?"

"Ugh, fine. Let me help you out." she huffed while rolling her eyes. "I know what'll get you off."

That said, Olympia leaned over to kiss my neck and proceeded to give me a sensuous love bite as I now stroked my cock more vehemently. Little did she know just how much that shit really turned me on. Getting kissed on the next absolutely triggered me.

"Grr, yeah. Just like that." I hissed. "Don't stop. Use more tongue."

We both moaned as our libidos took over, and she continued to play with herself while kissing my neck. I then jumped with surprised when I felt her place the buzzing vibe against my nuts. I didn't like the sensation at first, but after a few minutes I got used to it.

Thankfully, Olympia ultimately threw away the toy entirely and replaced it with her hand, using her fingers (and long nails) to massage and squeeze my nuts and the base of my shaft – all the while periodically kissing and licking up and down my neck.

"You like that, huh?" she purred erotically, as I used my free hand to wrap around her body and cup and grope at her natural breasts.

Her nipples were rock hard - the bed reeked of sex - and her pussy.

"Mm... I know something that'll really turn you on right now." she breathed, and without warning she leaned forward to take my cock into her hot mouth!

I almost came right then and there, as I felt her soft lips wrap firmly around my bell-end.

I simply lay there moaning incessantly as my sexy cousin now licked and swirled her tongue around my cock-head, lathering her warm saliva all along the length of my shaft, coating it in her frothy spit. All I could do was groan and run my hands through her messy long hair, as her head proceeded to bob up and down.

"Jesus.. fuck.. Olympia,"

From this point onwards, things seemed to spiral out of control and before I knew it Olympia moved to straddle me on the bed.

The actress leaned forward to kiss me hotly on the mouth, while she reached down between us and maneuvered the head of my sword between her cunt-lips. She took a deep breath and then lowered herself down on my aching prick.

I impaled her slowly. The sensation was incredible. Olympia was so hot and wet, I wasn't sure if I'd manage to hold off long enough to have sex with her. She moved her right hand up a bit and gently began to massage her clit.

"Ohh yes, don't move." she moaned with pleasure. "Let ME do this right now,"

As Olympia rubbed that clit, she began to slide up and down on my cock, using her legs to propel herself. Occasionally she'd wiggle her hips on the downward motion, driving us both crazy. I don't know what concerned me more, the fact I was having hot impromptu sex with my cousin, or the fact I wasn't even wearing a condom!

Not that it matter of course, since she continued to ride my cock and rub her clit towards a very loud climax. She reached up to steady herself with the headboard above me before burying her face in my neck.

"Whatever you do," she panted, "Don't cum inside me!"

"How do you expect me not to cum?" I asked, a little annoyed.

At this point I figured we had come this far, so I damned well intended to finish the job.

"—that's not my fucking problem!" she hissed through clenched teeth as her own orgasm continued to build. "Just don't do it or there'll be problems."

Even as she complained, she seemed to pick up the pace of her thrusts. Faster and faster she rubbed her clit, bucking her hips up and down as she rode me. She dug her fingernails into my back as she held on for support.

"oh god, fuck. I'm gunna cummm! Yes! Yes!"

As the orgasm washed over her, she buried her face in my shoulder again and treated me to another love bite.

My cock was absolutely soaked in her juices, as she finally stopped to rest for a minute and catch her breath. We simply lay there awkwardly with my cock still embedded inside her, before she finally rolled over to retrieve her panties from the floor.

It was only when she leaned over that I noticed that the butt-plug was still inside her, and it turned me on beyond belief!

As she turned away from me, I reached down and placed my hand on her gorgeous ass, and took hold of the device and slowly teased her with it – pulling and tugging on it slowly, and causing her to moan involuntarily.

"We should probably get back to the party before anyone...oohh." she let out.

The look on her face was priceless, as she glanced over her shoulder with a bemused grin on her face.

"And what do you think you're doing?" she grinned.

"Who said anything about going back, I'm not finished with you yet."

"Oh it's like that is it," she said while turning over. "You're not done with me yet?"

I barely had time to answer before she turned over and in one fluid motion took my still aching cock back into her mouth. The fact that it was covered in her wetness only made it all the more dirtier.

"Fuck," I let out, amazed at her willingness to suck dick.

I couldn't believe how insatiable she was. Olympia genuinely seemed to get off on sucking cock.

"God damn you're good at that cuz," I groaned.

"Mmm," she winked back, "Lucky for you I love sucking dick."

"I noticed."

"You're lucky I didn't pull you into a bedroom back at the party, and drain this fucking fat cock!"

Just from the tone of her voice, there was no doubt that she was intent on making me cum. She went back to sucking, slurping and bobbing her head up and down, while gently caressing my balls and backdoor with her fingers.

Suddenly, just as I was nearing my climax there was a loud knock at the door! We both panicked, but Olympia recovered immediately.

"Just a minute!" she called out.

"What's going on, is anyone home?" came my uncle's voice.

"Give me a minute," she repeated. "I'll be right there!"

While my natural response was to leap off the bed and make a run for the exit, Olympia stayed as calm as a cucumber, and instead held my cock firm in her hand.

"Olympia, WTF!" I gasped - slightly disturbed by her lack of panic.

"You better fucking cum right now, you hear me." she hissed, before continuing her rhythmic bobbing.

"Jesus, cuz.. wait.. fuck!" I hissed, as she looked into my eyes and seemed intent on making me pop.

I grabbed a handful of her long hair and thrust my cock deep in her mouth, almost gagging her.

"Shoot it in my mouth!" she urged quietly, as my impatient uncle proceeded to knock on the door some more.

"Olympia, Olympia.." I panted.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she begged. "You hear me. Give me that load!"

A couple of seconds later and I shot my load right into the back of her narrow throat, surprising both of us at the sheer viscosity and volume of semen. In fact I damn near almost drowned my own cousin in spunk, filling her belly with my gooey wad.

To her credit, Olympia gulped it down like a good little slut should, licking her lips with satisfaction.

"See," she quipped playfully. "Good things come to those who wait."

"You're fucking insane, you know that." I growled while rushing to dress. "We almost got caught."

"Well sure. Wouldn't be fun otherwise."

Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me ... Or did it just get real HOT in here!

3. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post