Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "One Night" with Debby Ryan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "One Night" with Debby Ryan

One Night with Debby Ryan
    Written by Dailey
    Codes: MF, Oral, Anal
    Disclaimer: The following is completely fiction and is nothing but a fantasy

So this happened about 2 years ago. I was 29 years old. I was staying in a hotel in England, on a work trip, just sitting having a few beers on my own in the bar, when this American guy came over and asked if I could spare a few minutes as he had something that may be of interest. I thought what the hell, why not, so I followed him and we went into one of the hotel meeting rooms. He explained that he represented a female celebrity and that she was currently working in the UK. He said she travelled a lot and didn't have time for relationships, but she was a young woman who had needs ("if you know what I mean!")

He went on to explain that she just wanted some male company in her hotel room, for one evening, very discreet and all that. Of course, I asked who the lady was. I was asked to sign a confidentiality agreement that nothing that went on could ever be discussed. He then said that the lady was not very famous in the UK, and her name was Debby Ryan. Well my daughter was 5 at the time and we always used to sit and watch 'Jessie' together, so I knew very well who Debby was, and in fact, had wanked over her many many times before.

I signed the forms and was taken to a private section of the hotel. The man left me there and told me to just knock the door and when she asked who it was, I had to say, 'dinner for two'

When she opened the door, My jaw almost hit the floor, she was flawless and just completely stunning, far better than she looked on TV and she looked amazing on TV.

She said "Hi' please come in, what's your name?"

"I'm Greg," I answered.

"Thanks for coming up" she said, "I'm Debs."

"I guess you kinda know what you are doing here? I just need to unwind and basically have some no strings fun, if that's OK?"

"Sounds pretty good to me." I said.

She gave me a smile just on one side of her mouth, it was so sexy. She came up to me and put her hands on my chest and then just bit my bottom lip gently, she put her tongue in my mouth and flicked my tongue, I was hard already, and I started to suck her tongue, don't know why, I just did. Really hard and deep and I could tell she loved it. Her tongue tasted like mint chewing gum and I could smell her hair which smelt like fresh pineapple shampoo. We started a long deep slow kiss that seemed to go on for about 3 minutes, just basically eating each other mouths.

I turned her around and knelt behind her, so my face was level with her bum, I reached round and undone the button on her jeans, slipped my thumbs into the hips of her jeans and started to pull them down, they were on tight and she started to wiggle her ass to help me slide them off. She had just a plain pair of white cotton knickers on and the left side was stuck inside her ass cheek, so it was bare. I kid you not I felt precum running down my leg I was so turned on.

I slid her knickers down and just stared at her amazing white, but rosy cheeked ass. I just pushed her bum so that she fell forward on the bed, I pulled her ass cheeks open and just stuck my nose right on her ass hole. It smelt fucking amazing, it smelly kind of dirty, but in a good way, just musky and a bit sweaty, but totally sexy a real sex smell. She clearly had just got to the hotel from wherever she had been and hadn't had a shower, she probably didn't expect the guy that they found for her was going to smell her ass.

She was obviously a bit self-conscious and said. "Oh, I wasn't expecting you to go in there,"

I think she expected me to just bend her over a drill her cunt, but I wasn't going to miss the chance to lick and smell her musky little ass hole. I told her to kneel on the bed and arch her back, her bum was right up in the air, so I knelt next to her and started to lick her ass and flick my tongue all over it. Then I used my fingers to open her pussy lips, they were quite sticky, and I had to pull quite hard to open them, there was a lovely string of pussy juice bridging her hole, I immediately stuck my tongue straight into that juice and tasted it, it was amazing, really sweet. Her clit was huge, obviously it was swollen because she was turned on, but even still, it was a big clit. Honestly, I would've cared if I didn't get to fuck her, my cock was so hard it actually hurt, I had never been so turned on and she hadn't even laid a hand on me yet, apart from the kiss.

I put my mouth around her clit and just sucked on it, I wanted to taste ever part of this girl. I put my nose back on her asshole and then started to flick my tongue over her clit whilst I was smelling her musky ass hole. I flicked her clit with my tongue for about 10 minutes and you have never heard language and moaning like it.

She was saying, "Go on tongue that cunt hole, tongue my fucking clit, make me cum, make my cunt cum for me!!"

After about 10 minutes she came and fuck me did she cum hard I stuck my tongue up her cunt to feel the contraptions and her ass started to pout uncontrollably, kind of opening and closing really fast, I stuck my middle finger right up her ass and it slid straight in right up to my knuckle I then started to tongue flick her clit again, it sent her wild, she was saying "Oh my god my fucking ass is Cumming, you've gotta fuck my ass next."

I almost spunked there and then. When she had finished Cumming, she turned and stuck her tongue in my mouth, she was out of breath and panting and was breathing really hard into my mouth, it was so sexy, she sucked my tongue and then bit it, which hurt, but was fucking hot. She asked what she could do in return. I already knew I was going to ruin this girl and do everything to her, but I wanted it to last and I just wanted to smell her ass again, I knelt on the bed and asked her to touch her toes and back her ass onto my face, so I could smell her ass.

I just started to wank my cock whilst I was sniffing her ass, it was unbelievable horny and dirty feeling. I didn't want to fuck her yet, so I asked her to sit on my face in a 69 and just flick her tongue over the tip of my dick whilst I licked and smelt her ass and cunt. Her cunt did smell quite strong, like her ass it was not unpleasant, in fact the total opposite, but it was very musky. She didn't flick her tongue over my cock for long – seemed she wanted to suck it and she took the whole thing in her mouth. Everybody says they have a big dick, but mine is actually pretty big at just over 8 inches, but it didn't pose a problem for her.

She said to me "Fuck my mouth" so I started to buck my hips upwards and basically fuck her mouth., after about 10 seconds I was going to cum, so I had to stop. I just wasn't used to anything like this and wasn't going to last.

I couldn't wait anymore I just had to get my dick inside her cunt. I rolled her off me and got her on her knees on the edge of the bed, her cunt hole was open and just asking me to fuck it. Her cunt juice was actually white and creamy and was starting to drip down the back of her thigh. Her pussy hole was at the perfect height for me to just stand next her at the edge of the bed and slide my dick up her. She was so wet, that it just slid straight it. It was very very tight once I was in her, but it was just a perfect fit. She gasped as it slid up her and she pushed her hips right back so her bum cheeks my touching my groin.

I started to fuck her slow and deep, I just wanted to hear her moans, she was very noisy and started the filthy talk again, "do it faster and push it in harder, fuck that pussy baby, fuck my dirty cunt, how does my cunt feel, can you smell my cunt juice, can you smell my ass?"

The girl was pure filth. I knew I wasn't going to last, but I also knew that I'd pretty much be able to cum and then fuck her again. My plan was to cum In her pussy (I just thought, how many people are going to get the chance to cream pie Debby Ryan), but I also really want to see my spunk on her face, in her eyes, and on her chin, so I decided to save that for the 2nd time I came.

I said to her, "I'm going to cum baby, I'm going to cream your cunt, but don't worry, I'm not done, I'm going to lick you and fuck you lots more and make you cum loads more times."

And then it just went off and I spunked a huge load deep up her tight wet, warm young little cunt! I took my cock out and she rolled onto her back and just lay there with her legs open.

She said, "Pass me my hand mirror from the table over there."

I went over and grabbed it and handed it to her. She held the camera between her legs and watched as all of my spunk oozed out of her cunt.

"That's so fucking hot" she said, "Fuck me how many times did you cum up there?" she laughed.

"Right, my turn to do you" she said, "Lie on the bed" So I did.

I was still hard, so she just sat straight on my cock. She positioned herself, so she could look over her shoulder and watch in the mirror which was right at the foot of the bed, I was watching too as she rode my dick, I could see her ass hole pouting and contracting with excitement. I grabbed her ass cheeks. She had a big ass and her cheeks felt amazing in my hands, I pulled them open so that we could both get a better look at my cock sliding in her cunt and at her asshole. I just realized, that I had licked and smelt her ass and cunt, fucked her, spunked on her, but I hadn't even take her top off or seen her tits.

I pulled her shirt over her head, she wasn't wearing a bra. He tits were fantastic. They were actually pretty saggy for a 19-year-old girl, but her nipples were big and perfect. She leaned forward so I could suck her tits whist she rode me. I flicked my tongue over each nipple, licked them, nibbled them, bit and stretched them with my teeth, she loved it all. She lay flat against my chest and started to kiss me deeply, then she spat in my mouth. I had never had that before, but it was one of the hottest thing ever. She then spat on my face a licked it off – dirty, dirty little slut! Then she started talking dirty again.

"Fuck my filthy cunt hole! Drill my cunt with that big dick! Make my cunt squirt!"

My cock was throbbing like I'd never felt before. Then she said the best words I've ever heard.

"Do you wanna fuck me in the ass?"

"Fuck yes I said"

"I am very tight" she said, "You'll have to open me up a bit and go gentle."

She then got on her knees and just stuck her ass up in the air, basically saying (without saying) "play with my asshole."

I didn't need inviting. I started to eat her ass, this time I was pushing my tongue inside her ass. I fingered her ass, first one finger, then to and then managed to squeeze 3 into her. She was gasping, moaning and groaning.

"I think it's ok now." she said, so I pulled her back to the edge of the bed, and gentle put the tip up my cock on her asshole, I pushed the head in and then very slowly managed to get about an inch and a half inside her.

It was so warm and tight. After some very careful manoeuvring I managed to get about 6 inches of my dick into her ass and I slowly started to fuck her. I pulled her upright, so hr back was against my chest, the angle worked well, and it meant I could cup her tits and kiss and bite her neck and ears.

I was whispering in here ear, "How does it feel to have strangers cock in your shit hole?"

"You really are a dirty little cunt aren't you!"

"You love having your dirty slut ass fucked don't you!"

"I love it" she said, "fuck my dirty ass!"

Her ass wasn't actually dirty at all, when I pulled my cock back in and out, there was no shit on my cock, I wouldn't have cared if there was, I was past the point where anything would put me off her!

I turned her over on her back and fucked her ass missionary and then she got back on top and rode me, first facing me and then reverse cowgirl. It was amazing watching my dick stretch her tight ass.

After about 10 minutes, I was ready to spunk again. I got her to kneel and suck my cock, I really liked the idea of her tasting her own ass on my dick. She wanked me onto the tip of her tongue and I quickly spunked another huge load in her mouth, on her forehead and into one of her eyes. I was absolutely fucked. Didn't stop me eating her pussy, whilst fingering her ass for another hour and making her cum 3 more times. When we were finally done, we shared a long kiss, I was probably getting carried away, but there was real feeling in the way she kissed me. I went back to my room, had a shower and went to bed.

I never saw Debby again, but I wank over that day, at least 5 times every single week.

Post Thanks / Like

Many Thanks, lots more to come :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Just doesn't get any hotter than eating some Debby Ryan ass, or taking her from behind.
    That was a hot story Dailey, I think Debby would approve.

4. Thanks par63 thanked for this post
    Likes loving_one30, par63 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks TPG