List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Friends for the Holidays" with Debby Ryan

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Friends for the Holidays" with Debby Ryan

Friends for the Holidays
    With Debby Ryan
    By BigDadyRyno13
    Codes: MF
    Disclaimer: This story has never, and will more than likely will never, happen. This is meant for entertainment and pleasure purposes only
    AN: Sorry this might be a little tame, the better stuff will come later.

I normally don't mid going back home for the holidays. It's the one time of year that my three brothers two sisters and I actually get together, see old friends, and just have fun together. The only down side is that my mother wants all six of us kids to stay at home with her. Being the oldest, I was allowed my own room, but that was about the only bright spot of it.

My mom took my brothers and sisters in to show them off to her bridge club, leaving me home alone. I got in my daily work out and grabbed a shower. I laid on my bed just wrapped in a towel, searching for the newest Faye Reagan video, when the doorbell rang. I tried to Ignore it and get on with my pleasure, but it kept ringing and ringing.

I secured my towel and went downstairs not caring about how I'm dressed. I opened the door and saw a nervous looking redhead standing there. I stood well over her, me being 6'9" and she appearing to be right around 5'6" She looked up and caught me staring at her stacked body with her piercing amber eyes.

"Hi, I'm Debby. Emily told me to stop by any time to hang out" she said sheepishly. I stepped to the side inviting her in.

"She's not here now, but she should be back soon." I said closing the door. "can I get you anything?"

"No, I just need to wash up really quick" she answered. I guided her upstairs to the small bathroom past all the bedrooms before going back into my room. Debby had me so hard, with her curves in a black mini dress, tits practically pouring out of the top, I didn't notice that my door hadn't closed all the way before I started my video up and began rubbing my cock.

Right before I hit my release I heard a small whimper from my door. I sat up and saw Debby standing there, shock in her eyes, but h hand in between her thighs. I pulled my blanket over me and motioned for her to come in. She quietly entered and sheepishly closed the door coming over tome. She bit her lip as my hands caressed the curves of her breasts and hips.

"I won't tell Em if you don't." I said as my fingers pulled at the zipper of her dress. She smiled evilly and nodded. Her dress fell as soon as the zipper hit the bottom. Her breast fell slightly, Tan nipples already erect and excited, a red lace thong, the only thing remaining on her. She leaned down slightly meeting my lips with her ruby silk lips. My hands caressed her back and ass, pulling her as close as I could.

A small gasp escaped from her as I kissed my way down her neck and shoulders. My mouth soon covered her nipples, licking and suckling them to the exciting sounds of her breathing becoming more heavy and her moans more intense. I kissed my way down her stomach but before I could touch her thong, she lifted my chin, pulled the blanket away and slid to her knees.

She kissed the underside of my cock, looking up at me, her hands slowly stroking it back hard. She wrapped both her hands around it and smiled. Her hands made my thick ten inches look even bigger. She twisted her hands around it as she worked them up and down. I leaned back on my elbows and closed my eyes, letting her have control.

"That feels so good deb" I said as her tongue flicked against my balls. She took one in her mouth, then the other, rolling them over her tongue and sucking on them.

"You're not the first to say so." She said stroking my dick placing the head between her tits. "just because I play a good girl, doesn't mean I can't suck and fuck like a champ."

That comment made my cock twitch hard, pre-cum flowing freely. She smiled and leaned down wrapping her lips around the swollen tip of my cock, sucking the pre-cum off of it. She pulled one hand off and bobbed her head up and down part of my cock, stroking the other part, and using her newly freed hand to massage my balls. My hands ran thru her red hair as her eyes looked up at me. She held the eye contact as she opened her mouth wide, and putting both hands on my legs pushed her mouth downward onto my cock. I fell back onto my bed as she began gargling my cock. She popped up to catch her breath as strings of spit and pre-cum dripped from her chin to the tip of my cock. She looked down at it, stroking it furiously with both hands before returning to sucking and deep throating it.

"Fuck it" she exclaimed as she stocked my throbbing dick, "Normally guys have cum by now." She said. She leaned back down and sucked my balls one last time before I sat up and lifted her up placing her face down on the bed.

"My turn" I said, my dick resting on her ass as she tried to reach behind her to keep stroking it. I dropped to my knees and pulled her thong off, revealing her tight, already soaking pussy, and her cherry ass. I ran my thumb up and down her slit before mu tongue took over. She clenched my sheets in her fists, doing whatever she could to try and quiet herself, but her moans quickly turned to screams of pleasure. I slid a finger into her pussy, licking up every drop of juice she made in her screaming bliss. After I had a mouthful of her juice, I spit it onto her ass hole before using one had to pull her cheeks back and plunging my tongue into her ass.
    Almost instantly she tensed up and began shaking as pleasure claimed her body.

Once she relaxed back out, I re-positioned, placing the tip of my dick at the opening of her pleasure slit. My hands raced up and down her back and the sides of her tight, slender body. She was still in a state of ecstasy as I worked my way into her, slowly at first, but as soon as her pussy had all of me in her I let myself go as hard and fast as I could. Her moans and screams only intensified as I went deeper. I reached up and grabbed a handful of her fire red hair, pulling her back to me. I continued to rock my hips against her as our lips met for a second and I took her tits in my hands.

"FUUUUUUUUCK IMMMM CUMMING AGAINNNNN." She said as my hands made their way from her tits to her clit. She fell forward, leaving her ass high in the air as her face muted her screams in the mattress. I looked down and decided to take my chances. I gave her firm ass a squeeze before sliding my thumb into her hole. A sharp moan came out as she trembled hard under me. My thumb slid back and for this my cock worked her pussy harder than even I thought It could. She reached back and fumbled blindly between her clit and my balls before she started squirting on me.

I stepped back as she slowly slid, almost falling off the bed. She reached up and grabbed onto me, using me to balance as she started hungrily sucking my cock.

"Feed me your cum, I need it, I want it. Please feed me" she whispered, voice exhausted from all the screaming, as she worked my dick with her hands and lips.

"Open wide." I answered as I lifted her chin. She obeyed as I took her hands off and put mine on my cock. I looked down inter her eyes, which looked hungrily back at me, Mouth opened wide, Tongue out, the smell of her pussy intoxicating us. I finally let go as shot after shot came out. I did the best I could to place it in her mouth, but some did wind up on her face and hair. Some dripped to her tits, and even a small shot went right over her eye, and got caught up in her eye lashes. She smiled and swallowed what was in her mouth, opening wide to shoe me that it was gone. She gave my dick a couple more sucks to make sure it was empty.

Before I was ready for her to be done we heard the door from the garage open.

"Shit." I exclaimed finding her dress, handing it to her and making sure she got to the bathroom unseen. I closed my door and shut down my laptop before taking a second to catch my breath and get dressed. I opened my door just as Debby walked by. She called down to my sister before giving me a quick kiss.

"Thanks I needed that" she whispered, stuffing her thong into my pocket. "That's for when you start remembering this later." She smiled and hurried down to my sister.

My sister asked her to stay for dinner, and my mother sat Debby between my and my sister. About half way thru the meal I felt a small hand on the inside of my thigh. I did my best not to respond to the hand stroking my dick thru my pants. I slid my hand onto her thigh, and slid her skirt up, letting my fingers find her still soaking pussy under the table. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, doing her best to hide the pleasure she was in. She clenched her legs around my hand and held her breath for a couple seconds, after she relaxed she looked around and saw I was the only one to notice what she had just done.

Let me know who you'd like me to write about next, or if you'd like a part 2.

2. Thanks JU5TU5, Expect, starbuk, SValmont, whaywood13, par63, TheLW, TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That was awesome! Yeah you'll definitely find some Debby Ryan fans here at CFF, including myself. Personally I think that woman is sex on legs! Can't wait for a part 2, and see what happens next!

4. Thanks par63 thanked for this post
    Likes par63 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

very good the first part.