Taylor and Ellie
With Taylor Swift and Ellie Goulding
Written by Justanother133
Codes: MFF
Disclaimer: This Fictional story was written for entertainment purposes only
A/N: This is my first story so feedback is appreciated. Hopefully the first in a series

I got home on Friday night from another long week at work, I walked into my house; turned on the lights and sat down to watch some television. As I was flipping through the channels I was getting more and more irate, over 700 channels and nothing that I want to watch. Now I should say that for the last few weeks at work I have been under a lot of stress and things were mounting up; some of my colleagues had noticed this and suggested I take some time off to recover and come back fresh. I thought that they were trying to get rid of me or something but as I sat there in my house all alone on this Friday night I thought fuck it. So I went online and found a holiday to Dubai with the flight leaving Heathrow in four hours I clicked pay and went to pack my bags. An hour and a half later I was getting out of the taxi at Heathrow airport and looking forward to my last minute 10 day holiday.

Whist I am on the 7 hour flight from London to Dubai let me tell you a bit about myself. My name is Matt I am 25 years old, work as a commodity trader in the city earning a very large salary especially for someone my age. I try to go to the gym 4 times a week as such I am in reasonable shape but not bulging muscles everywhere, just nicely toned. Also I am currently and have been single for about 4 years.

Landing in Dubai I felt excited to start my holiday so I collected my things and made my way to the 7 star hotel that I had booked. When I got to my room I was blown away with the room, it had 3 bedrooms for gods sake. I had a look around and admired the view but was getting hungry so I went to the restaurant and ordered a steak medium rare but as I was waiting for my food I thought I saw Taylor Swift and Ellie Goulding walk past but I quickly thought it couldn't be them as I am a huge fan of both and follow them on Instagram and hadn't seem them post anything about being out here. So I put it to the back of my mind; got on with eating my steak and went to bed a happy man.

The next morning I got up bright and early to go to the gym but while I was on the treadmill I noticed two blonde haired females walk past, I only caught a glimpse of their faces but in the workout gear I recognised those legs. Could I possibly be on holiday staying in the same hotel no less as T-Swift and Ellie? I continued my run and went in search of them but I had no luck so I gave up and went onto the private section of beach the hotel has as I found a sun bed I looked to my left and 5 or 6 beds down were the two stunning blondes of Taylor Swift and Ellie Goulding catching some rays in their bikinis. I was trying to be polite and not stare but how can you not when they are lying a few beds down, at one point Ellie looked towards me and I tried to look away before she noticed but I did see a slight smile from her.

Over the next few days I saw them a few more times and even held a door for them once, but then on the Friday night I was at the hotel restaurant and I noticed Taylor walk in and sit down alone, after about 15 minutes when Ellie didn't turn up I plucked up the courage and prepared to be shot down in flames but I went over to her table and introduced myself as Matt and asked that if she was dining alone would she like to join me for dinner? I could feel my heart beating faster as she looked at me and considered my offer. Then came the shock of a lifetime she agreed and whilst I couldn't believe what was happening I was on autopilot and guided her to my table, pulled out the chair for her and joined her at the table. Over dinner we chatted about our lives to this point and that Ellie was tired so that is why she wasn't here tonight. After dinner we went to the bar; shared a couple of drinks and a few laughs. I was starting to relax and just be myself and although I couldn't be sure she seemed to be opening up some more. The end of the night came when she announced that she was tired and wanted to go to bed so I asked if I could walk her to her room, after a brief thought she agreed and then came the second shock of the night they were in the the suite next to mine. As we got to out doors she thanked me for an enjoyable night and asked if I would like to join the two of them for lunch tomorrow. I agreed a bit to quickly but nevertheless it was a plan and Taylor smiled, kissed me on the cheek and said see you tomorrow. I was on cloud nine, after the kiss and don't remember if I said anything in return.

The next morning I woke up and wondered if it was all a dream, then I noticed a piece of paper under the door I picked it up and it read "matt thank you again for a lovely evening and being a gentleman. Meet us at the beach restaurant at 13:00 Taylor x". Okay it was no dream I had a lunch arrangement with Taylor and Ellie my two favourite musicians. It was still early so I headed up to the gym for a workout and a swim. It got to midday so I decided to go for a shower and go for casual clothes as it was a lunch in the beach restaurant. 13:00 rolled around and a few minuets after they showed up looking stunning. Taylor in a strapless bikini top and thong bottoms, Ellie in a very small blue bikini. The introductions were made and we hit it off immediately all laughing and having a whale of a time. As the afternoon wore on the girls said they wanted some privacy and it was decided that we should all go to their hot tub on the balcony.

After half an hour or so we all got into the hot tub and continued chatting and getting to know each other. Now I don't mind admitting that I was a very happy man, on holiday in Dubai with two stunning pop stars either side of me in a hot tub. It was at this point Taylor had gone off for a nap and Ellie was looking at me from the corner of her eye then when I looked at her all I saw was pure lust. She moved over to me and before I could say a word a full French kiss ensued for what felt like a minute. I said to her after, are you sure you want what I think you want and the answer I got was "fuck yes just fuck me" and never one to turn down a request I slipped my fingers around the small amount of material that covered her pussy, but I only traced circles around her lips for a while. Just as she was starting to moan softly I inserted 2 fingers which made her gasp "oh fuuuuuuuckkkkk yes finger my fucking pussy" and start moaning louder and louder and I had no intention of stopping. My next target was her to curl my two fingers and start to stimulate Ellie's g-spot. She was bucking and writhing in pleasure as I worked over her tight pussy. "Oh yes Matt don't stop I'm close ……. Oh fuck yes" "oh you fucker I'm cumming" as I used my other hand to work a finger into her gorgeous ass. She came hard and loud "oh yes yes yes yessssssssss" I grabbed her hips and placed them so that a water jet was no firing at her exposed and still spasming cunt "oooooohhh yeaaaaah" she said. I let her recover a bit and went to sit on a chair outside on the balcony but before I could bring her to orgasm again she came over and sat on my lap looking deep into my eyes " thank you so much I haven't had and orgasm like that in over a year now I need to return the favour" and with that she sank to her knees and started pulling my shorts off to expose my 8 inch cock. Her eyes went wide at the sight of it."look at that glorious cock all hard for me" as Miss Goulding spat on my cock and started to jerk me off. She was also playing with my balls and licking the tip of my penis "oh Ellie that feels amaz…….. oh god" as the blonde pop star took me into her warm wet mouth and proceeded to give me the best blowjob I've had so far, I let out a loud moan as I could feel myself getting closer to blowing my load. "Ellie I'm close" "mmmm cum on my face" came the reply, she realised my cock and I started to jerk it towards her face, "here it comes" I shot a massive load on her face and down her cleavage "mmm I love hot cum on my face" she said as it started to drip down her face and off her nose which she caught with her tongue "tastes good too" but what Ellie did next surprised me, she scooped up my cum that was in between her beautiful cleavage and rubbed it into her pussy moaning all the while.

At that moment Taylor came out onto the balcony "looks like you two got started without me". "Mmm hmm sorry honey but you need to try his cock" said Ellie as she continued to rub my semen into her already gleaming wet pussy."I think that I will do" said swift as she dropped the robe she was now wearing, exposing her naked form to my hungry eyes her perky breasts topped with erect nipples. As I looked down between her legs (that went on for miles it seemed) I found the pussy of Taylor Swift to be shaved bald with just a hit of her inner lips peeking out. I walked up to Taylor and lead her to a bed giving her a long hot kiss, she reciprocated and grasped my long hard penis to start grinding the head through her lips. The pleasure I was receiving was off the chart but it seemed that I was not alone especially when I took control and sheathed my penis full length into Taylor, her eyes rolled back and Taylor was unable to speak through the pleasure of me fucking her hard. After a while Swift got used to my length and the constant pounding her pussy was receiving, becoming more vocal in the process "oooooooohhhh fuck me hard……….pound my fucking cunt, don't you dare stop" hearing this I summoned all my strength and railed into her hard "yeah I'll fuck you bitch tell me who this body belongs to" I said "fuuuuuck talk dirty to me my body belongs to you" she cried "yeah that's right slut me and only me I'll do whatever I want to this body" with that I spanked her ass and worked two fingers into her asshole. Taylor wailed at the intrusion in her ass and after a few more strokes her orgasm hit and Taylor's cunt muscles gripped my cock which caused my orgasm to be triggered. As Taylor creamed all over my cock I blasted hot jizz deep into her womb we both collapsed in a heap on the bed.

We were both breathing heavy and covered in sweat, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Ellie knuckle deep in her pussy after watching Taylor and myself, she noticed me watching her which caused her to saunter over and get into a 69 position on me so that I could eat her delicious twat while she tasted Taylor's cum mixed with my own on my cock. Once she was done swallowing the COCKtail of bodily fluids I lifted her off of me in the process I positioned the head of my cock at her tight entrance, Taylor was now coming round a fact that Ellie noticed so as I slipped my cock deep into her pussy she slipped her tongue deep into Taylor's cunt which was now leaking the creampie that I had left. Fucking Ellie hard was causing me to tire rapidly so we switched positions meaning that I was now laying on the bed with miss Goulding bouncing on my cock "oh oh oh so deep your so deep in my twat, just lay there and let me do all the work" I was more than happy with that arrangement and reached up to fondle Ellie's ample chest while rolling her nipples between my fingers. "Oh yes keep doing that babe" I would have if my vision wasn't suddenly filled with pussy and asshole. As Taylor sat on my face I wasted no time in lapping at her juicy cunt. Moans from both women filled the room as they were both reaching orgasm Ellie started bouncing faster and Taylor ground harder onto my face. The sounds and sensations of a hot wet pussy clamping down on my shaft combined with my face being flooded with Taylor's cum was too much and I unloaded into Ellie's pussy. All three of us collapsed in a heap recovering from our respective orgasms after I while I got up and started to leave but both girls stopped me and insisted that I stay the night.

I woke up several time during the night and just smiled to myself as I was spooning Taylor Swift with my erect penis pressed between her ass cheeks, but if that wasn't enough I was being spooned by Ellie Goulding I could feel her breasts pressing into my back. But tiredness soon overcame me again and I drifted off to sleep again.

Once the sun had risen I was in the shower not quite believing what happened last night. When I suddenly felt two hands on my now hardening cock but I noticed that the nails we different on either hand so I guessed that I must have both pop stars in the shower with me, a guess that proved right when I next felt 4 breasts on my back and sides. I looked to my left and saw Taylor which meant that Ellie was on my right as I turned to look at her the stunning women simultaneously started jerking me off and making out with each other.

Once they finished I grabbed Ellie's head with one hand and began to drill her hot, drooling mouth hitting the back of her throat again and again until my shaft was dripping in saliva and not one to leave Taylor out, I used my other hand to pull her closer before slamming two fingers into her tight pussy, making her gasp and lift onto her toes, in the wet shower it didn't take long for Swift to grab on to me for support as I finger-blasted her squirting cunt at the same speed I was thrusting into Ellie's mouth after doing this for several minutes Ellie stopped and said "I want you cock in my ass, your fingers in my pussy, your hand on my big tits and your tongue in my mouth" so I responded "I want you to sit on my face, sit on it and smother me with that pussy. Then reach back and jack me off until you're ready to fuck me. Fuck me, ride me, bounce those tits in my face, then cover my cock with cum. It'll help me jack off until I shoot my cum all over your tits and face…" it was at that moment that my train of thought was interrupted by a screaming Taylor Swift as I still had several fingers buried deep in her pussy and she had just had her 3rd orgasm of the morning. Once swiftie had recovered we all shared the shower but actually got cleaned up a bit.

Once we exited the shower the singers revealed that they would be leaving today at lunchtime "well then we had better say our goodbyes" I said as I roughly pushed several fingers into each of the blonde beauties behind's making them both gasp and moan in unison. Having recently exited the shower both assholes were hot, wet and very tight so I think the gasp might have been pain but it soon turned to pleasure as their sphincter relaxed and allowed me to probe deeper into their asses. Now as Ellie had not orgasmed this morning I did as she requested earlier, I used saliva to lubricate my cock as I buried all 8 inches of it in her tight hot ass and proceeded to fuck her hard "oh yeahhhh Hun fuck my with that big fat cock make me cum hard" as I turned to find Taylor she came back into the room with a 12 inch strap on hanging from her hips. The look on my face must have been priceless as she mouthed to me "don't worry it is for her" thank fuck for that I thought "Ellie babe, Taylor has something for you" I said as I turned her around to face the leggy blonde. "OHHH FUUUCK" was the response as Tay walked up to Ellie and started to insert the fake penis into her wet cunt, as it slipped in further Ellie become a babbling mess "ohhh fuuuuu shit me ooh yeaaaaa cum cum cum I'm cumming" as both Taylor and I continued to dp the burn singer was embraced in a tongue battle both of us drooling spit which was landing on Ellie's breasts. It all became to much for Ellie as we fucked her to though several orgasms until she eventually passed out with a few loads of cum deep in her ass and one on her face/tits. I laid Goulding down in the bed so I could turn my attention to Swift who was preparing a surprise for me in another bedroom.

As I walked in I was presented with an amazing sight, Taylor Swift lying naked sprawled out on the bed with a jewelled butt plug glinting at me and a vibrating dildo poking out from her pussy. "Ive got to get a picture of this" I thought so I retrieved my phoned and took a few pictures and a couple of video clips. I waited until she closed her eyes, when she did I rushed over removed the dildo which was met with a sigh but swiftly replaced it with the real deal and that was met with a moan of pure ecstasy. We were making love rather that fucking like rabbits this time, hot and slow plenty of kissing, groaning and breast mauling from me. When I sensed that we were both close I said to Taylor were should I cum expecting her to say in her pussy "my ass cum deep in my virgin ass" "holy shit I get to be the first person to cum in the ass of the worlds biggest pop star" I thought so I removed the plug and sheathed my penis in her gaping bunghole causing the blonde stunner to groan at the invasion of her most sacred hole. I got a few more pumps before I shot about 6 thick ropes of hot cum deep in her, that in turn triggered her own orgasm.

After a while both women had recovered, cleaned up again (oops), done their make up and looked stunning but if you looked at them you wouldn't know the activities the 3 of us had gotten up to in the last day. We exchanged phone numbers and agreed to meet up soon at my house in London. As we kissed goodbye Ellie slipped something into my hand. As they left I examined the item, it appeared to be a remote control so I pushed the button and saw Ellie grab onto Tay for support as vibrations were sent through her body. She looked back at be and just smiled. I pushed it once more as they entered the lift as a final goodbye.