Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Blind Items Revealed

TPG is offline 'Unless the sun inside you
    is burning your gut, don't do it'
    Charles Bukowski (on writing)
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah this shit should be interesting, cause married or not you better believe Margot WILL fuck Brad. The only question is, if her hubby will give Margot a Hall Pass. It's the aussie thing to do. But the part that makes it interesting for me would be, if he ends up knocking her up! ...would love to see what Margot would do in that position, cause I go ta feeling she'd ditch the hubby and go with Brad!

2. Likes MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

If Will Smith can tap that, I don't see why Brad can't.

MiamiLyfe is offline Suffers from a severe Hailee Steinfeld addiction
    Post Thanks / Like

March 13, 2018
    I used to think it was just drugs, but it is so much more for this former A+ list tweener. He told his celebrity girlfriend she was going to Hell if she stopped sleeping with who he told her to sleep with. Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez

March 12, 2018 - iHeartRadio Awards
    This A- list alliteration rapper if you use his real name was at an after party with his singer girlfriend. The rapper, right in front of his girlfriend put his hand right on the butt of this B list celebrity offspring/wannabe model. When the offspring/wannabe model saw who did it she was fine with it. Apparently the girlfriend was not though and walked away leaving the rapper and the offspring to get to know each other better. G-Eazy/Halsey/Hailey Baldwin
    Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

5. Likes MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This B list Disney actress was at an after party last night. Now, granted, she is legal, but still, it looked really creepy that she was being pawed by some guy in his 60's. She didn't look like she was enjoying it at all, but also didn't try and pull away. Peyton List
    Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

7. Likes TPG, MacDennis, yossairian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This still a teenager for a few more months has spent much of her life wandering from one Disney show/movie to the next and has millions upon millions of followers on social media. She is in the desert this weekend and had hundreds of sponsors send her passes and tickets and swag bags and she has been giving them all away to anyone who asks. She literally gave away dozens of full weekend passes and wristbands into VIP areas and tickets to after parties. She has been a walking love fest to everyone. The thing is I think she is planning to repeat it all next weekend. Madison Pettis

I always give her credit for trying. This former tween show actress who was way older than a tweener when she headlined it is out in the desert and making the rounds at every party and talking to as many people as she can. She was also out with fans taking selfies with anyone who asked. She did voice mail recordings and signed autographs. She is trying her best to land a gig other than product placement. Victoria Justice

So VJ is getting desperate, interesting.
    Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

9. Likes TPG, yossairian, MacDennis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think in the next year or so, we are going to wonder why no one did anything to help this former tweener turned adult actress/singer as she killed herself with booze and drugs. The thing is though, she has had several interventions and multiple trips to rehab. The only thing I haven't seen tried is a 24/7 sober coach. She needs it. Probably the worst weekend I have seen her have in two years.

Selena Gomez

11. Likes TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Considering how loud she was during sex at a party this past weekend in the desert, I think we can all safely assume that this B list celebrity offspring/model of someone who might be lower on the list than her now is not in fact doing anything with that foreign born A list singer.

Hailey Baldwin/Shawn Mendes

Post Thanks / Like

Nothing like turning a date from the desert a couple weeks ago into a yachting situation that involves this celebrity offspring and one of her kind of celebrity offspring best friends. Hailey Baldwin/Bella Hadid

This A list singer who started off on a reality show and is probably a permanent A list singer says she only likes hooking up with guys in relationships or in marriages because the sex is better and they tend to be more loyal to her. Miranda Lambert
    Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

Much like that musical contemporary of hers, our favorite former tweener singer/actress turned adult A- list singer/worse actress is in such bad shape that she had sex with a guy in front of a half dozen people. I'm guessing there must be video. She is just so out of it right now and a walking zombie. I'm hoping that like her contemporary who did the exact same thing, she realizes this is bottom and needs rehab.

-comment consensus is Selena Gomez with Demi being the contemporary (apparently there was a blind that she did something similar just before her own rehab stint)

15. Thanks MiamiLyfe thanked for this post
    Likes MiamiLyfe, sid9764_c liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

These two hot Victoria Secrets Models meets this B+ list Actor in a party, after a friendly conversation, the Swedish Actor notices that Belgian Model looking at him as if she wanted something from him, the Hungarian Model notices too and explains to him how they were wanting to finish the night and also a biggest fantasy of her friend: A threesome with her and a hot guy. The foreign trio go to a suite and make sex, in this private party to three, the B+ list Actor find out firsthand that Belgican Model publicly known as a lesbian, is also a cock-loving slut (Like her fellow model and friend)

Bill Skarsgard/Barbara Palvin/Stella Maxwell
    Current Top 5
    1. Hailee Steinfeld
    2. Emma Watson
    3. Anna Kendrick
    4. Victoria Justice
    5. Jennifer Lawrence

17. Thanks sid9764_c thanked for this post
    Likes sid9764_c, MacDennis liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast