7TH HEAVEN: SALAD DRESSING SISTERS
(Ff, inc., fetish, food, messy, shoe fetish, oral, anal)
Pairing: Lucy & Ruthie

I had this kinky sexual fantasy of a lesbian incestuous pairing between the characters of Lucy Camden Kinkirk and Ruthie Camden, with my patent leather shoe fetish and sploshing in formal wear fetish incorporated. This is a story of that fantasy. This story takes place in the middle of the 9th season of 7th Heaven, after Lucy Camden Kinkirk has given birth to her new baby girl Savannah.

I must emphasize that this story is just pure fantasy for entertainment purposes only. I hope others share my sexual fantasies of a lesbian incest pairing with the 7th Heaven characters of Lucy Camden Kinkirk and Ruthie Camden. I also hope that you can be turned on by my fetish for patent leather shoes and sploshing in formal wear. So if you are slightly into those two things I mentioned above you should like his story. Well I hope that you enjoy reading my story, and I encourage feedback. So write me at patent.leather.shoes(at)gmail.com

7th Heaven is copyrighted by Warner Brothers television network and is a trademark of Spelling Television and Brenda Hampton.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Life is always crazy at the Camden house. Lucy Camden Kinkirk, who is now 21-years old and married to Kevin KinKirk, has just recently given birth to her first child, a new baby girl they named Savannah. Lucy's younger sister Ruthie Camden has recently turned 14-years old, and she has started dating, much to her parents reluctance. Ruthie is currently dating this guy from her high-school named Vincent.

Because Eric and Annie do not like the idea of Ruthie going on dates alone with this guy Vincent, over the fear that she will have sex with him, they demand that Ruthie go on her date with Vincent with a chaperone. Ruthie complains that would cramp her style, but Eric and Annie insist that she must.

So Eric and Annie meet Ruthie half way and agree to let Ruthie go alone on her date with Vincent only if she is willing to go on a double-date with Lucy and Kevin. Eric and Annie intrude on Lucy and Kevin's plans for a romantic evening out by asking them to take Ruthie and Vincent along with them on a double-date. Both Lucy and Kevin were very reluctant to take them along because they felt that they would cramp their style. Because Lucy and Kevin planned a romantic night alone together, then come home and have sex. But Eric and Annie persuaded Lucy and Kevin by reminding them that they let them live in their house, along with their new baby, for rent free. So Lucy and Kevin reluctantly agreed, figuring that after they took Vincent home and let Ruthie off, that they could sneak back to their bedroom and have sex.

So on the night of their double date Lucy told Ruthie and Vincent to get dressed up, for they were going to a fancy restaurant where every one had to dress up in formal wear. Kevin and Vincent both dressed in a black suit and tie. And Lucy and Ruthie both dressed in the same kind of dresses, which were sexy black satin evening dresses, along with the both of them wearing shear black silk stockings, and both of them wearing a pair of shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes. The only differences in their black patent leather shoes were that Lucy's heels were 4-inches and Ruthie's heels were 3-inches. Both Lucy and Ruthie could almost pass for twins with the same exact formal wear they were wearing, but with the exception that Lucy has long strait blond hair, and Ruthie has long curly dark brunet hair.

All four of them went to the restaurant and had a nice romantic dinner for each of the couples. But right before desert Lucy had to excuse herself from the table to take her baby Savannah to a private place so she can breast feed her. Ruthie asked if she could follow Lucy to talk with her, and Lucy agreed. When Lucy and Ruthie found a secluded place Lucy pulled the string of her black satin dress down off her left shoulder as she exposed her left breast, and started to breast feed Savannah. As Ruthie observed this she was trying to talk with Lucy about her feeling for Vincent, but she also noticed herself getting quite aroused seeing her sister's huge melon size tits, and watching her baby niece breast feed from her left tit, Ruthie felt her pussy getting very wet.

Soon after the breast feeding and eating desert the four of them went home. When Lucy and Kevin took Vincent home they watched as Ruthie gave him a somewhat passionate kiss. Ruthie did not feel right giving Vincent the kind of good night passionate kiss that she wanted to give him if they were alone, being that both Lucy and Kevin were observing and could tell their mom and dad. This left her feeling a little disappointed and dissatisfied that she could not make out with Vincent, and this made her a little sexually frustrated.

Lucy and Kevin had a little surprise for them when they got back to the Camden house, for Kevin was called into work at the police station for an emergency, and he was going to be away all night. Lucy did not want him to go, but Kevin said he had to go. So that spoiled the night of sex between husband and wife that Lucy and Kevin had planned on. This left Lucy extremely disappointed and extremely sexually frustrated as well.

But Lucy was going to try to make the best of it and decided to spend some quality time that night with her baby sister Ruthie. After offering Ruthie to get something to eat in the kitchen Lucy and Ruthie went into the kitchen, and Ruthie sat down as Lucy prepared something for both of them to eat. Because Lucy was a health nut she asked Ruthie if she mind if she made them both a salad. Ruthie agreed, and then Lucy prepared for the both of them a salad. Then Lucy went into the refrigerator and got out a bottle of creamy ranch salad dressing, and poured a little bit onto both her salad and Ruthie's salad. As they sat their eating salad Lucy talked to Ruthie about her relationship with Kevin, and Ruthie talked to Lucy about her relationship with Vincent. Then by accident while Lucy was eating her salad Lucy spilled a tad-bit of ranch salad dressing onto her black satin evening dress. She got immediately pissed.

Lucy said "Oh Fuck, just great, now this dress is ruined!! How the hell will I ever be able to get this ranch salad dressing stain out of my black satin evening dress??!!"

By then Ruthie was staring at her sister, but instead of trying to think of a way to help her get the ranch salad dressing stain out of her dress Ruthie was looking at Lucy with lustful eyes as she got such a nasty and perverse idea, and she was so horny and her pussy was so wet that she could not stop herself from fulfilling this nasty fantasy and idea that she just came up with.

Ruthie then got up and grabbed the bottle of ranch salad dressing and walked over to Lucy who was preoccupied with trying to figure out a way to remove the ranch salad dressing stain from her dress, but when she noticed Ruthie coming towards her with the bottle of ranch salad dressing in her hands, with a sly grin on her face, Lucy asked "Ruthie what the hell are you doing?"

Just then Ruthie poured the bottle of ranch salad dressing over Lucy's head, as the ranch salad dressing poured out of the bottle and all over Lucy's head, into her hair, then all over her black satin evening dress, then down all over her black silk stockings. By the time that Ruthie emptied the bottle of ranch salad dressing Lucy's hair, along with her black satin evening dress, and black silk stockings, were completely covered and completely drenched in ranch salad dressing.

Lucy immediately reacted as she yelled "You nasty and perverse little bitch, aren't you a horny little slut tonight." Then Lucy immediately got up and grabbed Ruthie by the hands. Ruthie tried to get Lucy to let go of her, so she could run away out of fear. But Lucy held onto Ruthie's hand tight and led her over to the chair and commanded for her to sit down and wait there. Then Lucy said "Stay here you little horny slut sister of mine, it is my turn to return the favor."

Then as Ruthie obediently remained seated in the chair Lucy went over to the refrigerator and got out another bottle of creamy ranch salad dressing. Then Lucy walked back over to where Ruthie was sitting. Then Lucy poured the bottle of ranch salad dressing over Ruthie's head, as the ranch salad dressing poured out of the bottle and all over Ruthie's head, into her hair, then all over her black satin evening dress, then down all over her black silk stockings. By the time that Lucy emptied the bottle of ranch salad dressing Ruthie's hair, along with her black satin evening dress, and black silk stockings, were completely covered and completely drenched in ranch salad dressing.

Then Lucy immediately grabbed Ruthie by the hands and pulled her up. Then Lucy leaned into to kiss Ruthie, and Ruthie went in for Lucy's kiss. Soon both sisters were locked into a passionate taboo lesbian incestuous kiss, as Lucy and Ruthie passionately kissed each other and then french kissed each other. The were passionately making out with each other with the same passion they originally planned on with the respective men in their lives. But their passion was turned into each other as incestuous sisters were fulfilling each others needs.

Soon Lucy led Ruthie by the hand into the living room, to take their little incestuous make out session onto the living room couch. When they sat down on the living room couch they began to passionately kiss each other and french kiss each other again, as their tongues swirled around in each others mouths. As they continued to passionately kiss each other and french kiss each other they roamed their hands all over each others black satin evening dresses, and down their legs all over their black silk stockings. And as they were doing so they smeared all the ranch salad dressing into their black satin evening dresses and black silk stockings, until their entire bodies, along with their ranch salad dressing drenched dresses and ranch salad dressing drenched stockings stunk of ranch salad dressing.

Then as Lucy and Ruthie took a break from kissing and french kissing Lucy got another kinky idea, and went down to grab the only part of Ruthie's formal wear that was not covered or drenched in ranch salad dressing, and that was her shiny and glossy black patent leather high heels. Lucy pulled Ruthie's feet up to her face and began to lick Ruthie's patent leather high heels, running her tongue all over from head to toe covering the glossy and shiny dress shoes in her saliva. Then Lucy began to suck on the stiletto heels of both Ruthie's patent leather high heeled shoes, giving both the heels a good blowjob.

When Lucy was finished with Ruthie's patent leather high heeled shoes Ruthie returned the favor and did the same thing to Lucy's shoes. Lucy's shiny and glossy high heeled shoes were also untouched by the ranch salad dressing. So Ruthie pulled Lucy' feet up to her face and began to lick Lucy's patent leather high heels, running her tongue all over from head to toe covering the glossy and shiny dress shoes in her saliva. Then Ruthie began to suck on the stiletto heels of both Lucy's patent leather high heeled shoes, giving both the heels a good blowjob.

When Ruthie was finished with Lucy's shoes Lucy then got up from the living room couch, and then grabbed Ruthie by the hand, and led Ruthie up the stairs into her bedroom. Then Lucy locked the door behind them and went back over to embrace her sister again. Soon Lucy and Ruthie were passionately kissing and french kissing each other again, like they were long time lesbian lovers, but in reality they were incestuous sisters. As Lucy and Ruthie passionately kissed and french kissed each other they began to take each others black satin evening dresses, that were still completely covered and completely drenched in ranch salad dressing, off of each others bodies. Then they took each others black silk stockings, where were also still completely covered and completely drenched in ranch salad dressing, off of each other, as well as remove each others shiny and glossy black patent leather high heels from each others feet, then they finally removed each others satin white panties off of each other.

Then when Lucy and Ruthie were completely nude in front of each other they just stared at each other, into each others eyes, for about a minute or so before Lucy spoke up and said "Ok sister I have noticed how you have become obsessed with staring at my tits all night long, even back at the restaurant, and I know you want to lick them and suck them. So go for it."

Ruthie did become obsessed with Lucy's tits for they were huge like melons, and soon Ruthie was grabbing Lucy's huge melon size tits, and pinching her nipples that were becoming hard and erect through sexual pleasure of having her younger sister play with her tits. Then Lucy grabbed Ruthie's head and pulled her into her chest, as Ruthie readily went with the flow with high anticipation wanting to know what Lucy's huge melon size tits tasted like. Ruthie opened her mouth and began to lick both of Lucy's breast, and suck on both of Lucy's hard erect nipples, that her baby niece Savannah used to feed from. Ruthie would alternate between licking Lucy's right tit and her left tit, as Lucy began to moan and breath heavy from sexual pleasure of having her younger sister lick her tits and suck on her hard erect nipples. Soon both of Lucy's tits and nipples were completely covered in Ruthie's saliva.

When Ruthie was finished with Lucy's huge melon size tits Lucy retuned the favor to Ruthie. Now Ruthie did not have as the huge melon size tits that Lucy had, but because she was now a growing teen-ager of 14 she sure started to grow firm and perky tits. And soon Lucy was grabbing Ruthie's small but firm and perky tits, and pinching her nipples that were beginning to become hard and erect through sexual pleasure of having her big sister play with her tits. Then Ruthie grabbed Lucy's head with her hand, and Lucy knew exactly what Ruthie wanted. Lucy then put her face up to Ruthie's chest, as Ruthie just sat there with high anticipation waiting to feel what it was like to have her big sister lick her tits and suck on her nipples. Lucy opened her mouth and began to lick both of Ruthie's breast, and suck on both of Ruthie's hard erect nipples. Lucy would alternate between licking Ruthie's right tit and her left tit, as Ruthie began to moan and breath heavy from sexual pleasure of having her big sister lick her tits and suck on her hard erect nipples. Soon both of Ruthie's tits and nipples were completely covered in Lucy's saliva.

When Lucy was finished with Ruthie's small but firm and perky tits Lucy grabbed Ruthie by the hand and led her over to her bed, then they both sat down. Lucy asked Ruthie "Ruthie, my dear sweet sister, would you like for me to take your virginity and bust your cherry?" Ruthie responded "Oh yes Lucy, sister dear, I would love for you to fuck me and bust my cherry!" Lucy then said "Ok sister spread your legs and I will finger fuck you.."

Lucy then took her middle index finger and reached down to Ruthie's peach fuzz pussy and ran her middle index finger through her vulva, then she went down in-between her labia. When Lucy found Ruthie's clit she began to rub her middle index finger over her clit faster and faster, which caused Ruthie to breath heavier and moan from sexual pleasure that her big sister was giving her. After a few minutes of Lucy rubbing her middle index finger over Ruthie's clit Ruthie could not take it anymore and she exploded into an orgasm.

By then Lucy's middle index finger was completely covered in Ruthie's girl cum, and was enough of a lubricant to penetrate her. Then Lucy moved her middle index finger down in-between Ruthie's labia and found her cunt hole, which was blocked by her hymen. Lucy took her middle index finger and started to penetrate her cunt hole, and when Ruthie's hymen prevented anymore penetration Lucy with one quick thrust pushed into Ruthie's cunt hole busting her hymen. Ruthie screamed from the pain as Lucy stopped just to make sure Ruthie was alright, and pulled her middle index finger out of Ruthie's cunt hole, which was covered in a little blood. When Ruthie assured her that she was ok, and that her pain was gone Lucy put her middle index finger back into Ruthie's cunt hole and finger fucked her faster and faster until Ruthie could not take it anymore and exploded into another orgasm. Then Lucy pulled her middle index finger out of Ruthie's cunt hole, which was then completely covered in Ruthie's girl cum. Then Lucy smiled at Ruthie in approval and put her middle index finger in her mouth and sucked off all of Ruthie's girl cum, savoring the taste of Ruthie's girl juices.

When Lucy was finished finger fucking Ruthie's cunt hole Lucy asked Ruthie if she would return the favor to her, which Ruthie was more than willing and anxious to do. Ruthie then took her middle index finger and reached down to Lucy's well trimmed pussy and ran her middle index finger through her vulva, then she went down in-between her labia. When Ruthie found Lucy's clit she began to rub her middle index finger over her clit faster and faster, which caused Lucy to breath heavier and moan from the sexual pleasure that her younger sister was giving her. After a few minutes of Ruthie rubbing her middle index finger over Lucy's clit Lucy could not take it anymore and she exploded into an orgasm.

By then Ruthie's middle index finger was completely covered in Lucy's girl cum, and was more than enough lubricant to penetrate her. Then Ruthie moved her middle index finger down in-between Lucy's labia and found her cunt hole. Ruthie took her middle index finger and started to penetrate her cunt hole, which was still tight to Ruthie's surprise being that Lucy just had a baby just a few weeks ago, and with one quick thrust Ruthie pushed into Lucy's cunt hole. Lucy started to moan from the sexual pleasure that her younger sister was giving to her by finger fucking her. Ruthie discovered that she could put more fingers in, so she put in a second and a third. And after the third Lucy's pussy was tight enough that she could not take any more fingers, so Ruthie finger fucked Lucy's cunt hole with three fingers. Ruthie finger fucked Lucy's cunt hole faster and faster with her three fingers until Lucy could not take it any more and she exploded into another orgasm. Then Ruthie pulled her three finger out of Lucy's cunt hole, which all three fingers were completely covered in Lucy's girl cum. Then Ruthie smiled at Lucy in approval and put her three fingers in her mouth and sucked off all of Lucy's girl cum, savoring the taste of Lucy's girl juices.

When Lucy and Ruthie were finished finger fucking each other Lucy asked Ruthie "Ruthie dear would you like to try to do what lesbians do and eat each other pussies? Ruthie responded "You bet your sweet ass I would!!" Then Lucy said in response "Ok I will go down on you first, then you can go down on me afterwards. Sit on the edge of the bed and spread your legs wide open for me."

Ruthie sat on the edge of Lucy's bed and spread her legs wide open to give her big sister complete access to her peach fuzz pussy. Lucy then knelt down on her knees besides the bed, and used her two hands to push Ruthie's legs a little farther apart and to hold them open. Then Lucy moved her face down in-between Ruthie's legs, and then buried her face into Ruthie's pussy, and then Lucy started to eat Ruthie's pussy. Lucy stuck her tongue out and began to lick up and down in-between Ruthie's labia faster and faster, as Lucy would alternate between sucking on Ruthie's clit and sticking her tongue deep into her cunt hole. As Lucy was eating Ruthie's pussy Ruthie moaned loader and louder from the sexual pleasure that her big sister was giving her, and soon Ruthie could not take it anymore and she exploded into another orgasm, shooting her girl cum into Lucy's mouth. Lucy almost choked on her girl cum while she was trying not to let any of it go to waist, as Lucy was savoring every drop of Ruthie's girl juices.

When Lucy was finished eating Ruthie's pussy Lucy got up off the floor, and then grabbed Ruthie by the hand and lifted her up off the bed. Then Lucy said to Ruthie "Ok sister dear it is your turn to return the favor and go down on me." Ruthie responded "I will only be glad to Lucy dear." Then Ruthie said "Ok Lucy it your turn to sit on the bed, and spread your legs wide open to give me access to your sweet pussy." Lucy responded "No problem Ruthie."

Lucy sat on the edge of her own bed and spread her legs wide open to give her younger sister complete access to her well trimmed pussy. Ruthie then knelt down on her knees besides the bed, and used her two hands to push Lucy's legs a little farther apart and to hold them open. Then Ruthie moved her face down in-between Lucy's legs, and then buried her face into Lucy's pussy, and then Ruthie started to eat Lucy's pussy. Ruthie stuck her tongue out and began to lick up and down in-between Lucy's labia faster and faster, as Ruthie would alternate between sucking on Lucy's clit and sticking her tongue deep into her cunt hole. As Ruthie was eating Lucy's pussy Lucy moaned loader and louder from the sexual pleasure that her younger sister was giving her, and soon Lucy could not take it anymore and she exploded into another orgasm, shooting her girl cum into Ruthie's mouth. Ruthie almost choked on her girl cum while she was trying not to let any of it go to waist, as Ruthie was savoring every drop of Lucy's girl juices.

When Ruthie finished eating Lucy's pussy Lucy asked Ruthie "Hey Ruthie I got another kinky idea that I want us to try, and that is anal sex." Ruthie asked "What do we do with that Lucy?" Lucy responded "Well what we do is lick each others assholes and stick our tongues up each others anuses until we are able to make each other cum." Ruthie responded "EEEEWWWW that sounds gross, I do not know if I am up for that. Plus will not our assholes be stinky?" Lucy responded " Yes we might have stinky assholes, but trust me you will receive even more sexual pleasure and a more powerful orgasm than you had so far in our incestuous lovemaking. Do you trust me?" Ruthie responded "Of course sister dear I trust you." Lucy asked "Then are you up for it?" Ruthie responded "Yes sure why not." Lucy then said "Great I will go first and tongue fuck you up your asshole, then you will return the favor and do it to me. Now get up on my bed and get into the doggie style position, then spread your legs open enough to give me access to your ass."

Ruthie then obeyed her big sister and got up on Lucy's bed and got into the doggie style position. Then Ruthie spread her legs open enough to let Lucy have access to her ass. Then Lucy got up on her own bed and moved her face down to Ruthie's ass, and then took her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide open until Lucy could see Ruthie's tight puckered anus. Then Lucy buried her face in-between Ruthie's ass, and stuck out her tongue and began to lick up and down faster and faster over Ruthie's tight puckered anus. When Lucy felt that she had lubed up Ruthie's asshole enough with her saliva, and made it a little less tight for penetration, Lucy then began to try to stick her tongue up into Ruthie's asshole. She was able to stick her tongue deep up into Ruthie's rectum, which caused Ruthie to moan from intense sexual pleasure. As Lucy was tongue fucking Ruthie deep up in her anus faster and faster, Lucy also reached down and began to rub Ruthie's clit with her thumb. This really caused Ruthie to moan loader and louder from the intense sexual pleasure that her big sister was giving her, and soon enough she could not take it anymore and she exploded into the most powerful orgasm of the night so far.

When Lucy was finished licking Ruthie's asshole and tongue fucking her up her anus, Lucy got up off the bed, and then grabbed Ruthie by the hands and told her that is was her turn to return the favor. Ruthie was reluctant at first to have her tongue up her big sisters stinky asshole, but she was more than excited to perform analingus on Lucy.

So Lucy and Ruthie switched positions on the bed as Lucy then got into the doggie style position, then Lucy spread her legs open enough to let Ruthie have access to her ass. Then Ruthie moved her face down to Lucy's ass, and then took her hands and spread her ass cheeks wide open until Ruthie could see Lucy's tight puckered anus. Then Ruthie buried her face in-between Lucy's ass, and stuck out her tongue and began to lick up and down faster and faster over Lucy's tight puckered anus. When Ruthie felt that she had lubed up Lucy's asshole enough with her saliva, and made it a little less tight for penetration, Ruthie then began to try to stick her tongue up into Lucy's asshole. She was able to stick her tongue deep up into Lucy's rectum, which caused Lucy to moan from intense sexual pleasure. As Ruthie was tongue fucking Lucy deep up in her anus faster and faster, Ruthie also reached down and began to rub Lucy's clit with her thumb. This really caused Lucy to moan louder and louder from the intense sexual pleasure that her younger sister was giving her, and soon enough she could not take it anymore and she exploded into the most powerful orgasm of the night so far.

When Ruthie was finished licking Lucy's asshole and tongue fucking Lucy up her anus Lucy immediately got another kinky idea. But instead of sharing it with Ruthie, to ask her permission to do it, Lucy just went ahead and did it with a big surprise for her younger sister.

Lucy went over and grabbed her pair of shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes, the ones with the 4-inch heels, and brought them over to Ruthie. Ruthie asked her what she was doing, and Lucy responded by telling her not to ask but to take one of the shoes and suck on the heel. Ruthie obeyed her big sister, and Ruthie took one of the shoes and began to suck on the stiletto heel and give it a blowjob, and Lucy took the other shoe and began to suck on the stiletto heel and give it a blowjob. When Lucy felt that both Ruthie and herself lubed up the heels with their saliva, she took her one stiletto heel out of her own mouth and the other stiletto heel that was in Ruthie's mouth, and then she commanded Ruthie to spread her legs wide open again. Then without warning Lucy took one of the shiny and glossy patent leather high heels and stuck the stillest heel up into Ruthie's cunt hole and the other one she stuck up into Ruthie's asshole. This caused Ruthie to scream from intense sexual pleasure. Then Lucy began to double penetrate Ruthie with the stiletto heels of her own shiny and glossy patent leather high heels. Then Lucy began to pump the stiletto heels faster and faster in and out of both Ruthie's cunt hole and asshole simultaneously, causing Ruthie to moan louder and louder from the intense sexual pleasure that her big sister was giving her. And by the time that Ruthie was approaching her next powerful orgasm Ruthie gave both Lucy and herself a big surprise, because the stiletto heel that was up her cunt hole was hitting her g-spot, and it caused Ruthie to squirt her girl cum out of her cunt hole and all over Lucy's shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes, as well as all over Lucy's hands and arms, and even down to the bed sheets. Lucy then pulled both of her stiletto heels out of Ruthie's cunt heel and asshole, and began to lick all of Ruthie's girl cum that was squirted all over her shiny and glossy patent leather high heeled shoes, as well as off her hands and arms, savoring the taste of Ruthie's girl juices.

Ruthie was immediately afraid that she had pissed all over her sister and shoes and bed. But Lucy assured her that everything was alright, and Lucy explained to her younger sister what female ejaculations were. Ruthie thought that was kinky and wanted to see if she could do that to Lucy.

So immediately right after Lucy was finished double penetrating Ruthie up her cunt hole and asshole with the shiny stiletto heels of her shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes, and in the same fashion of surprise that Lucy gave her, Ruthie immediately went over to grab her own shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes, the ones with the 3-inch heels to them, and brought them over to Lucy. Lucy knew what she was up to and immediately took one of her shoes and began to suck on the stiletto heel and give it a blowjob, and Ruthie took the other shoe and began to suck on the stiletto heel and give it a blowjob. When Ruthie felt that both Lucy and herself lubed up the heels with their saliva, she took her one heel out of her mouth and the other heel that was in Lucy's mouth, and then commanded Lucy to spread her legs wide open again. Then without warning Ruthie took one of the shiny and glossy patent leather high heels and stuck the stillest heel up into Lucy's cunt hole, and the other one she stuck up Lucy's asshole. This caused Lucy to scream from intense sexual pleasure. Then Ruthie began to double penetrate Lucy with the stiletto heels of her own shiny and glossy patent leather high heels. Then Ruthie began to pump the stiletto heels faster and faster in and out of both Lucy's cunt hole and asshole simultaneously, causing Lucy to moan louder and louder from the intense sexual pleasure that her younger sister was giving her. And by the time that Lucy was approaching her next powerful orgasm Lucy gave both Ruthie and herself a big surprise, because the stiletto heel that was up her cunt hole was hitting her g-spot, and it caused Lucy to squirt her girl cum out of her cunt hole and all over Ruthie's shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes, as well as all over Ruthie's hands and arms, and even down to the bed sheets. Ruthie then pulled both of her stiletto heels out of Lucy's cunt hole and asshole, and began to lick all of Lucy's girl cum that was squirted all over her shiny and glossy patent leather high heeled shoes, as well as off of her hands and arms, savoring the taste of Lucy's girl juices.

Then after Ruthie was finished double penetrating Lucy up her cunt hole and asshole with her own with the shiny stiletto heels of her shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes, Lucy then got the kinkiest and nastiest idea ever in her life. And it was so nasty that it turned her on so much that she just had to try it. Lucy then got up off the bed leaving Ruthie to lye there on her bed. Then Lucy grabbed her bathrobe and put it on, and then headed for the door. Ruthie asked "Lucy where are you going?" Lucy responded "Don't worry Ruthie I will be right back. I have a surprise for you." Ruthie asked "Great what is it?" Lucy responded "You will see when I get back. Just stay here until I come back." Ruthie responded "Ok." And as Lucy made her way downstairs to the kitchen Ruthie just laid on Lucy's bed in the nude, thinking about all the lesbian incestuous lovemaking that she was doing with her big sister. And while she was thinking about how erotic it was to be having lesbian incestuous sex with Lucy Ruthie's pussy began to get wet again so she began to run her fingers through her own pussy, through her vulva, in-between her labia, and over her clit.

In just a few minutes Lucy returned to her bedroom, and she had in her hand a fresh unopened bottle of ranch salad dressing. Ruthie got immediately sexually excited with high anticipation, as her pussy began to get very wet again, while she wandered what kinky sexual act Lucy had planed with the ranch salad dressing in her hand. Lucy asked "Ok Ruthie are you ready for what I have planned." Ruthie responded "I sure am!" Lucy said "Are you sure you are up for this, for this is going to be really kinky and nasty?" Ruthie responded "Lucy I am so horny that I am willing to let you do any sexual thing to me! By the way what are you going to do?" Lucy responded "You will see."

Then Lucy disrobed and she was completely nude again. She then walked over to her own bed and joined her younger sister who was lying on the bed completely nude. Just then Lucy positioned Ruthie to lye flat on her back on her bed. Then Lucy grabbed Ruthie's legs and lifted them up into the air and back until her legs were almost reaching Ruthie's head. Then Lucy spread Ruthie's legs wide apart, and then she told Ruthie to hold her legs in place, to which Ruthie obeyed her big sister and held her legs up in the air and wide apart with her hands. Then Lucy opened the bottle of ranch salad dressing, and then with one quick thrust she shoved the opened bottle of ranch salad dressing into Ruthie's cunt hole. Once the bottle was up Ruthie's cunt hole Lucy squeezed the bottle and the ranch salad dressing came pouring out of the bottle and filled Ruthie's womb full of ranch salad dressing. Once Ruthie's womb was completely full of ranch salad dressing Lucy pulled the bottle out of her cunt hole, and then immediately shoved the bottle of ranch salad dressing into her asshole. Once the bottle was up Ruthie's rectum Lucy squeezed the bottle and the ranch salad dressing came pouring out of the bottle and filled Ruthie's bowels full of ranch salad dressing. Once Ruthie's bowels were completely full of ranch salad dressing Lucy pulled the bottle out of her anus.

Then when Lucy was finished filling both of Ruthie's womb and bowels completely full of ranch salad dressing she had Ruthie let go of her legs, and Ruthie let her legs fall back down to the bed. Then Lucy pulled Ruthie by the hands and had her get up. Then Lucy replaced Ruthie on the bed, as Lucy lay flat on her back on the bed, and then commanded Ruthie to do the same to her. Then Ruthie grabbed Lucy's legs and lifted them up into the air and back until her legs were almost reaching Lucy's head. Then Ruthie spread Lucy's legs wide apart, and then she told Lucy to hold her legs in place, to which Lucy obeyed her younger sister and held her legs up in the air and wide apart with her hands. Then Ruthie opened the bottle of ranch salad dressing, and then with one quick thrust she shoved the opened bottle of ranch salad dressing into Lucy's cunt hole. Once the bottle was up Lucy's cunt hole Ruthie squeezed the bottle and the ranch salad dressing came pouring out of the bottle and filled Lucy's womb full of ranch salad dressing. Once Lucy's womb was completely full of ranch salad dressing Ruthie pulled the bottle out of her cunt hole, and then immediately shoved the bottle of ranch salad dressing into her asshole. Once the bottle was up Lucy's rectum Ruthie squeezed the bottle and the ranch salad dressing came pouring out of the bottle and filled Lucy's bowels full of ranch salad dressing. Once Lucy's bowels were completely full of ranch salad dressing Ruthie pulled the bottle out of her anus.

When Ruthie was finished filling Lucy's womb and bowels completely full of ranch salad dressing the bottle of ranch salad dressing was then empty. Then Lucy said "Ruthie try to keep the ranch salad dresing up in both holes without letting any of it leak out. Ruthie responded "Ok sister dear I will do my best."

Then Lucy grabbed Ruthie by the hands as they both stood up off the bed. Then Lucy embraced Ruthie and began to dance with her in a slow dance around Lucy's bedroom while they were both completely in the nude. While they were dancing with each other in a slow dance both Lucy and Ruthie talked about how weird and strange their bodies felt as ranch salad dressing completely filled both of their wombs and bowels, and how the ranch salad dressing was squishing around in both of their wombs and bowles as they slow danced with each other. As the ranch salad dressing contined to squish around in both of their wombs and bowels it only caused them to get extremely horny again, and as the continued to slow dance with each other they began to make out again as they passionately kissed and french kissed each as their tongues swirled around in each others mouths.

Just then Lucy asked Ruthie if she wanted to try scissoring. Ruthie asked what that was, so Lucy responded by telling her that she will show her. Lucy and Ruthie stopped their slow dance, and then Lucy grabbed Ruthie the hand and led her back over to her bed, and then Lucy led Ruthie to sit across from her on the bed. Once Lucy and Ruthie were sitting across from each other facing each other, Lucy instructed Ruthie to cross their legs around each other, to which they both did. Lucy then instructed Ruthie to just start rubbing her own pussy against Lucy's pussy, and that is what they both started to do. Soon both Lucy and Ruthie picked up a rhythm of grinding their pussies together they began to do it faster and faster. And as their pussies were getting wetter and wetter, both from their girl juices and the little bit of ranch salad dressing that was leaking from their cunt holes, made for a great lubricant and they were able to grind their pussies together faster and faster with fury. As they continued to grind their pussies together faster and faster with furry they both began to moan simultaneously from the sexual pleasure they were giving to each other. Soon after a few minutes of Lucy and Ruthie grinding their pussies together both Lucy and Ruthie could not take it any more and they both simultaneously exploded into the most powerful orgasms of the night. Both of their orgasms were so powerful that not only did they squirt their girl cum all over each others pussies, thighs, and legs, but both of their pussies exploded simultaneously as well in their orgasms, and they both squirted out simultaneously all the ranch salad dressing that was up both of their cunt holes, and squirted out of both their cunt holes and all over each others pussies, thighs, and legs. Then Lucy and Ruthie both took turnes licking up all of the ranch salad dressing mixed in with their girl cum that completely covered their pussies, thighs, and legs. Lucy and Ruthie did not let any of it go to waist as they savored the taste of ranch salad dressing mixed in with their girl juices.

Soon after both Lucy and Ruthie were finshed licking the ranch salad dressing mixed in with their girl cum from each others pussies, thighs, and legs Ruthie then got up off the bed and went for the bathroom. Lucy asked "Hey you little slut sister of mine where do you think you are going?" Ruthie responded "I am going to the bathroom to shit out the ranch salad dressing that is up my rectum." Lucy responded "Oh no you don't, I do not want that ranch salad dressing to go to waist. I want you to shit that ranch salad dressing that is up in your bowels into my mouth." Ruthie asked "Are you sure you want to do somewhat that is that nasty and sick." Lucy responded "You bet your ass my sweet baby sister of mine." Ruthie responded "Ok anything you want to get you off."

Then Lucy lay flat on her back on her bed, then she instructed Ruthie to join her over on her bed, and squat over her face. After Ruthie squated over Lucy's face Lucy grabbed Ruthie's ass cheeks and spread them apart until she saw Ruthies tight puckered anus. Then Lucy opend her mouth wide, and Ruthie looked back to see if Lucy was ready. When Lucy confirmed that she was ready Ruthie then pushed on her bowels like she was going to take a shit, and then all at once Ruthie's bowels exploded and she squirted out all of the ranch salad dressing from her bowels into Lucy's mouth. When Ruthie was finished shitting out all of the ranch salad dressing that was up in her bowels Lucy's mouth was completely filled with ranch salad dressing. Lucy then began to drink down all of the ranch salad dressing that was up Ruthie's bowels. Then after Lucy was finished swallowing all of the ranch salad dressing that was up Ruthie's bowels Ruthie tried to get up off from her squatted position over Lucy's face. But before Ruthie could get up from her squatted position over Lucy's face Lucy held on to her until she had enough time to lick the remaining ranch salad dressing from Ruthie's tight puckered anus.

Then when Lucy was finshed swallowing all of the ranch salad dressing that was up Ruthie's bowels, and licking the remaining ranch salad dressing from Ruthie's tight puckered asshole, Ruthie got up off from her squatted position from Lucy's face. But while Ruthie was observing Lucy swallowing the ranch salad dressing that was up her bowels, that she shit into her mouth, it made Ruthie really horny and curious to try it herself. Then Lucy got up and headed for the bathroom as Ruthie asked "Hey you nasty slut big sister of mine where do you think you are going?" Lucy responded "I am going to the bathroom to shit out the ranch salad dressing that is up my rectum." Ruthie responded "Do you think that you could do the same to me, after all I do not want that ranch salad dressing to go to waist. I want you to shit that ranch salad dressing that is up in your bowels into my mouth." Lucy asked "Are you sure you want to do something that is that nasty and sick." Ruthie responded "Yes, after seeing you do it, and seeing how you got off on it, I got curious about it and now I want to try it myself." Lucy responded "Ok I guess it is only fair to return the favor to you."

Then Lucy got up off the bed as Ruthie replaced Lucy on the bed. Ruthie lay flat on her back on her bed, then she instructed Lucy to squat over her face. After Lucy squatted over Ruthie's face Ruthie grabbed Lucy's ass cheeks and spread them apart until she saw Lucy's tight puckered anus. Then Ruthie opened her mouth wide, and Lucy looked back to see if Ruthie was ready. When Ruthie confirmed that she was ready Lucy then pushed on her bowels like she was going to take a shit, and then all at once Lucy's bowels exploded and she squirted out all of the ranch salad dressing from her bowels into Ruthie's mouth. When Lucy was finished shitting out all of the ranch salad dressing that was up in her bowels Ruthie's mouth was completely filled with ranch salad dressing. Ruthie then began to drink down all of the ranch salad dressing that was up Lucy's bowels. Then after Ruthie was finished swallowing all of the ranch salad dressing that was up Lucy's bowels Lucy tried to get up off from her squatted position over Ruthie's face. But before Lucy could get up from her squatted position over Ruthie's face Ruthie held on to her until she had enough time to lick the remaining ranch salad dressing from Lucy's tight puckered anus.

When Ruthie was finished swallowing the ranch salad dressing that was up Lucy's bowels, and her licking the remaining ranch salad dressing from Lucy's tight puckered asshole, Lucy got up off from her squatted position from Ruthie's face. Then Lucy got up off the bed and grabbed Ruthie by the hands, and led Ruthe into the shower. Lucy and Ruthie both took a hot steaming shower together to wash off all the ranch salad dressing in their hair, and from in their pussies, assholes, thighs, and legs. They were also washing off all the stinky foul odor that was on their bodies caused from the smell of ranch salad dressing mixed with sweat and girl cum. As they let the hot water wash down their bodies they took turns soaping up each others bodies, and as they did so they began to make out in the shower as they passionately kissed and french kissed each other with their tongues swirling around in each others mouths. When they both finished their shower they both dried off and got dressed. Lucy said "Ruthie I love you, and I love what we did, no matter how perverse or sick it was for us two incestuous lesbian sisters to make love. But you must make me a promise that you will never tell anyone what we did tonight. For if you told anyone and it was to get back to Mom and Dad they would freak out and think we were sick. They would separate us and never let us see one another again, and they would also send us each to shrinks." Ruthie responded "No problem Lucy, for I love you to, and I also love what we did, no matter if it was perverse and sick for us as two incestuous lesbian sisters to make love. Do not worry I will keep it a secret and never tell anyone. But do you think we could do this again sometime?" Lucy responded "You bet your sweet ass my little horny sister! But when ever we do it must be on a night that Kevin is working all night at the police station, and a night when Mom and Dad are not around. That way we will avoid being caught." Ruthie responded "I understand. I love you Lucy!" Lucy responded "I love you to Ruthie!"

Then Lucy and Ruthie went to embrace each other for one more quick passionate kiss and french kiss, and when they ended their passionate kiss and french kiss they hugged each other good night. Then Ruthie left Lucy's room to go back to her room, then both Lucy and Ruthie went to bed. And as they were lying in their separate beds trying to get to sleep the both of them could only think of the experiences they had with their sister/sister lesbian incestuous lovemaking with each other, and even doing the nasty fetish sploshing sex games with each other with the ranch salad dressing. And right before both of them fell asleep they both thought simultaneously how ironic it was that their Mom and Dad did not want Ruthie to go on her date with that guy Vibcent alone, for fear that she was going to have sex at an early age as a teen-ager. And by them asking Lucy and Kevin to take Ruthie and Vincent out on a double-date with them, the events of that evening resulted in Ruthie doing something far worse and far more perverse than having teen-age striate sex with her boyfriend Vincent. For the events of that evening had led to Lucy and her younger sister Ruthie to spend intimate time together, as they both ended up having perverse lesbian incestuous sex together between sisters. Along with all the nasty and perverse fetish sploshing sex games they played with each other with the ranch salad dressing. As they poured the ranch salad dressing all over each others hair, and all over each others sexy black satin evening dresses, and their black shear silk stockings, completely covering and completely drenching their satin evening dresses and black silk stockings in ranch salad dressing. Plus the shoe fetish sex games that they played with each other by licking each others shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes, sucking on the stiletto heels and giving them a blowjob, and sticking their stiletto heels up each others cunt holes and assholes simultaneously, and fucking each other while double penetrating each other with each others stiletto heels of their shiny and glossy black patent leather high heeled shoes. And with those sexy and very erotic thoughts both Lucy and Ruthie drifted off to sleep in their own beds, dreaming about the next time that they will get together to make love and have lesbian incestuous sex together, and what other sexual perverse sex acts and fetish then can try on each other as well.

The End!

Thanks for reading this story, and I hope that you enjoyed reading it. As always I encourage feedback, especially if you loved this story and you share in any of my fantasies of lesbian incest between the 7th Heaven characters of Lucy Camden Kinkirk and Ruthie Camden, and also if you share in any of my patent leather shoe fetish or sploshing in formal wear fetish. Write me at patent.leather.shoes(at)gmail.com