List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Private Lessons" with Kira Kosarin

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Private Lessons" with Kira Kosarin

Private Lessons
    With Kira Kosarin
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, blowjob, oral, rimming, tit-fuck, fingering, cream-pie
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

Growing up in Hawaii, surfing wasn't just a lifestyle but a religion. In fact I spent half the week surfing, and the other half giving lessons to local tourists, bored housewives, and ambitious entertainment types who thought surfing should be part of their L.A lifestyle.

The first time I met Kira Kosarin she was just 20-years-old, and vacationing on the island with her family and friends. As it turned out the young actress wanted to learn to surf, and I was more than ready to take the $60 (an hour) fee.

Sadly, Kira was no means a natural, and so uncoordinated on the water is was amusing. Not that it really mattered of course, since she was paying by the hour and was intend of spending the entire day with me.

Over the next few hours our lessons merely consisted of nothing more than some hold-and-push. You know, where she'd lay on the board and I'd give her a nudge into white rollers, while she'd try to stand up. Hours passed without any progress, but again I didn't mind since she seemed so thrilled by the entire experience.

Ultimately she stood up on the board, and grew increasingly confident. So much so that after lunch, she insisted she was ready to paddle out to the ocean and catch her first wave.

Well predictably, things didn't go as planned, and through no fault of her own she fell off her board and almost drowned. Thinking quickly I hauled her ass back to shore, and just laid back on the sand in my wet suit beside her, totally spent.

All things considered – being almost twice her age – I thought I had done well to paddle her limp ass back to safely.

"You saved my life," she panted breathlessly, after her near death experience.

"I think I'm just going to lay out here for a while and catch my breath," I wheezed.

And that's when it happened. Right there on the beach, Kira leaned over and kissed me on the lips. Truth be told I was so exhausted I didn't even stop her and just let it happen.

Unfortunately for us the weather soon interrupted our "moment" together before we were forced to make a run for the house, where I invited her in and helped unzip the back of her wet suit.

"You might want to grab a quick shower, before you freeze to death." I said while making a beeline for the bathroom.

Even though we were both freezing, there was a strange sexual tension between us now. Of course, considering how young she was I had no real intentions of pursing anything, and at that point was still trying to act professional.

But when I stripped off my own suit and stepped into the shower, I could feel her lurking by the door with her eyes on me. Outside, the rain was coming down in sheets as she entered the bathroom and shivered.

"Should I take off my suit?" she trembled.

I could see her nipples were straining against the material, almost threatening to pierce through. I couldn't but wonder what she was wearing underneath, and was sure if her pokies were any indication, she was most probably braless.

As Kira unzipped the rest of the wet suit, she took a step forward to join me in the shower cubicle, and while I turned my back on her for a minute, I turned back only to have her kiss me on the lips again!

I was flattered to say the least, knowing she was just a young kid who felt obliged to thank me for saving her life. But while my intension were to ease her off and point out the obvious (I was too old for her) I soon found myself kissing her back once her tongue entered my mouth.

In fact my brain stopped working and my libido took over, as I felt her reach down and grab hold of my cock.

I'd always heard about Hollywood girls and how they all had "daddy" issues, but this was something else. In an instant, my own hands seemed to have a mind or their own, and against my better judgement I plunged two fingers into her young cunt as we fucked face.

It all happened so fast it almost felt like a hallucination or a fantasy.

Kira moaned as I scissored my digits back and forth, then reached up to fondle her breasts. We kissed each other the entire time, even as I took hold of her hips and spun her around to face the cold tile wall.

I reached around to grope her tits, as we quickly dispensed with what little clothes we had left before I kissed my way down her spine and finally knelt behind her 20-year-old ass.

She cooed as I pulled her hips back from the wall, bending her forward, and spread her cheeks to eat her out. Having probed her cunt with my tongue, I stood up and rubbed the head of my cock against her young sex as the hot shower poured down her back.

She then let out a soft cry, as I pushed in and felt the tight hot grip of her pussy.

We screwed in this delectable position for some time, with me picking up the pace to pound her harder while I kissed her neck and jaw. I even treated her ass to a few additional spanks, which really seemed to turn her on.

When I finally stopped to catch my breath, Kira turned to face me and without being prompted, dropped to her knees to clean me off with her mouth. Just having her on her knees like that, looking up at me, was enough to make me pop in her mouth.

I held her hair back – pulling it into a tight ponytail - as the sexy Jewess kissed the head, and dragged her lips down my shaft to take one of my nuts into her mouth.

Watching her perform like this, there was no doubt in my mind she had performed the very same act a hundred times before, in various casting calls and auditions. The girl couldn't surf for shit, but my god could she suck some serious dick.

"Open your mouth, and stick out your tongue!" I insisted, before pushing in and out of her warm pie-hole.

Kira moaned as I fucked her face, my nuts slapping against her chin before I pulled back and directed my cock between those magnificent tits. I could hardly contain my excitement as I proceeded to slide my cock between her breasts, and tit-fucked her in the shower.

"You like that?" she smirked up at me, while clutching both sides of her tits to wrap them around me.

Having had my fill, I finally pulled her up and dragged her out of the shower – dripping wet – and over to the bed where I pushed her onto it. There, I pulled her ass to the edge of the mattress and spread her legs wide, before burying my face into her cunt.

The actress sighed as I licked her mound and dipped my head to lick her bunghole. Her response to this made my cock throb, before I pinned her legs back and really went to town – licking and rimming her asshole.

"Nnngh-ah, fuck." she grunted out loud as I had my way with her.

I ultimately sat up and rubbed my dong against her sex, readying to fuck her.

"You sure you want this?" I paused, giving her a chance to back out.

"Yes," she answered huskily. "Fuck me, please!"

I pressed the head of my cock against her sex and pushed in. She yelped as I filled her, before I pulled back and then proceeded to pound away. I began to jack-hammer her right there on the bed, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head.

As I pounded her pussy, Kira wrapped her legs around my hips, holding me in place. In fact I was somewhat surprised by just how strong her legs appeared to be.

"Yeah, fuck me!" she implored as I drilled harder and faster.

At this point I was too far gone myself, and felt the semen rise up in my balls as I fucked her balls-deep. I actually tensed up and shook violently as I fired several shots of spunk deep into her womb, before we finally peeled our bodies apart and lay there on the bed covered in sweat.

Strangely enough I felt slightly ashamed of myself, having taken advantage of such a young sweet girl. At least, I thought I did, until I looked over and noticed the way my load seeped out of her shaved mound which sent a shiver up my spine.

"Did you cum?" she whimpered beside me. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Do you're folks know where you are right now?"

"They probably think I'm still taking lessons,"

She wasn't far off.

Even though I had just ejaculated, my penis was still semi-hard and I decided to make the most of it and straddled her chest, placing my cock between her tits. The look on her face was priceless. She actually seemed surprised that I was eager for another round.

"We're not done here yet," I said, while wiping the sweat from my brow.

"You really think you can go again?" she chastised, almost daring me.

"With you, sure. Anything's possible." I answered while sliding between her sweat-glazed cleavage.

This time however, Kira seemed to want to be a more active participant and she tucked her chin and pursed her lips. Not one to pass up a good thing, I lengthened my strokes and managed to reach her lips.

I continued to pump faster and harder, and inched closer to her face. On each upstroke, she got a little more of her mouth around my bell-end and soon drooled all over my helmet.

I took this opportunity to reach back and play with her cunt, only to recall how I had just creampied her moments earlier. In fact when I plunged two fingers into her pussy, it made an audible squishing sound which set her off.

"Spread your fucking legs, and stick your tongue out!" I told her.

"Ugh.. I want you to cum!" she purred as I fingered-fucked her on the bed. "I want you to shoot all over my tits."

My nuts tighten at the mere language. My heart pounded as I felt that familiar feeling of inevitability, and I began to buck my hips as I added a third digit into her cunt and filled her completely.

"oh shit, don't stop!" she cried out loud. "You're gunna make me fucking cum again!"

Just hearing this tone from her set me off, and a moment later I spat a huge gob of jism right across her face. Kira grunted with surprise as my load splashed across her nose, before a second and more powerful blast struck her square in the eye, almost taking her head off.

The next few spurts whitewashed her cheek and neck, before she finally managed to shut her eyes and turn her face to the side, grimacing loudly while I stood over her blasting her in spunk.

"Oh, jeez! It's everywhere," she chuckled after a minute. "Err, I don't know if I can get up."

"Well you might have to, cause I think it's almost 8am."

The words barely left my mouth before Kira panicked and jumped from the bed to grab her clothes and rush out the door to make it back to her folks bungalow.

"Err, are you coming back for another lesson tomorrow?" I asked as she rushed out the door without saying goodbye.

I wasn't sure if I'd ever see her again, but all things considered - having ejaculated over her face, inside her pussy, and all over her tits, I figured our little tryst that morning had been well worth it.

2. Thanks Mountain, X42, Expect, Tlc, mikemiami, c260, taranev, TheLW, whaywood13 thanked for this post
    Likes Mountain, X42, Expect, Tlc, mikemiami, c260, TheLW, whaywood13 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is this the first Kira story on here?

I honestly can't remember, either way TPG, it was another great read.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, mikemiami, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

gr8 story for a girl who dont get many stories

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes X42, TPG, mikemiami liked this post