Claim Your Girl For APRIL 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Pure Taboo" with Olivia Holt

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Pure Taboo" with Olivia Holt

With Olivia Holt
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, blowjob, public, drunk, fingering
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only
    A/N: was in the mood, and figured Mark deserved to get some of that hot teen Holt ass

Look, I defy anyone to grow up with a daughter like mine and not turn into a depraved monster. Now I'll be the first to admit, I wasn't always like this. But the older Olivia got, the prettier she looked and the cockier she became. At first I thought I had a good handle on the situation, but as time went on I knew her constant flirting and teasing would only get the rest of her body in a whole lot of trouble. I'd always heard how young girls idolized their fathers, and had even harbored some misplaced affection towards them, but I hoped in her case it was just a phase, particularly as Liv approached her late teens and her "sass" only increased.

My issues started the day Kim and I had been invited out to the set of her latest film, where Liv had been dressed up as a cheerleader and tasked with shaking her pom-poms and screaming all of the rah-rah nonsense that came with it. It had been a really long day, and I was exhausted from work. As I sat there disgruntled and feeling old, my eyes drifted over to one of the lithe bodies on the field. There, the girls had their backs to the audience as they cheered on the boys, when one of the girls bent over, and I couldn't help but admire just how good she looked. Now that's an extraordinary ass, I thought. That's an ass to die for, right there. It was the kind of ass you'd happily drop to your knees and stick your tongue inside.

I soon found myself squirming uncomfortably in my seat, trying to hide my erection, when suddenly the girl in question looked over her shoulder and waved at us both. To my chagrin, it turned out that I had unwittingly fantasized about my very own daughter! I was both ashamed and embarrassed, but that wasn't the half of it. Because, I was still horny as hell! After that it became difficult to unsee what I had seen. I just couldn't look at my daughter in the same way. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, what with me working so many hours at the office and Olivia running around town to pursue her acting and singing career. Fact of the matter was, we barely saw each other anymore. In fact most of the week Olivia was a mere phantom, fluttering in and out of the house to do laundry and grab a bite to eat, but just as quickly gone until the early morning hours, partying with friends and arriving home drunk. It was during one of these late night arrivals that we caught each other in the kitchen, where we started to have a very disturbing conversation to say the least.

"Hey daddy," she smiled before greeting me with a kiss. "You still up?"

I barely acknowledged her as I rifled through the fridge, looking for a snack.

"You're not mad are you?" she pouted, referring to the late hour.

It was 1:42AM.

I assured her I wasn't, before she thanked me with a hug and helped herself to a glass of water. We then spent the next few minutes just catching up, during which time I noticed her slurred speech.

"Well, I'm off to bed."

"OH, by the way! Can I ask you a question?" she posed. "Do you know Hilary Duff?"

I didn't have to think about it. I knew Hilary well, very well. In fact I'd fucked the songstress six ways to Sunday during my brief separation with Kim, a dozen or so years ago.

"So how is Hilary these days," I asked, trying to act nonchalant. "We used to be friends."

Olivia flashed me a sarcastic look before claiming to know ALL about it.

"Don't pretend like you were JUST friends daddy. I know all about you two. Hilary and I are pretty close. Sometimes we get together for drinks, and she remembers you very fondly."

I couldn't help but feel a little smug, knowing I left a lasting impression on her.

"She told me some pretty interesting stories about you,"

Suddenly I was inexplicably nervous.

"Its ancient history, sweetie. Don't believe everything you hear."

I laughed nervously, but what Liv said next stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Well Hilary said, that all it took to get you to drop everything and come over, was a sloppy, wet blowjob!"

I didn't know what to say, and just stared at my daughter dumbfounded.

"Is it true?" she grinned.

"Look, that was a very long time ago." I answered. "Your mom and I were going through a tough time, I wasn't even living here. I was staying with uncle Jack, and Hilary and I met through work, and just hit it off..."

"She told me you had a bit of a reputation back then," Liv went on. "That you liked to party."

She was referring to my coke habit, which up until that point I had managed to keep secret. I legitimately didn't know how to respond.

"Come on, dad!" Liv hissed. "Don't pretend like I'm too young to know about this sort of thing. I'm more mature than you think!"

"Well," I finally answered. "It was just a fling. Nothing more. It was just sex, pure sex."

"Well look at you, the stud!" my daughter giggled. "I just find it funny that you and Hilary had a thing. Who knows, if things had turned out differently, Hilary could've been my step-mom!"

"Perish the thought,"

The was a long silence before Olivia grinned.

"You know, she also said you guys had a LOT of sex," she chuckled. "Like I mean a lot. And that you were very ...gifted."

My head was starting to spinning. I couldn't determine what she was implying. Was she referring to the size of my cock, or my tendency to eat Duff's ASS at the drop of a hat. Either way, the conversation was wildly inappropriate and something I didn't want to discuss with my drunk teenage daughter.

"At first it was weird hearing about all that sex you guys had, but as Hilary points out, you're a really handsome guy."

"Well, thanks. I think?"

"I was thinking how I never really thought of you in that way, until now." Olivia said. "Do you and mom ever have any wild sex like that? Because I don't think I've heard you guys doing it in the house."

"okay, that's enough."

"So you DO have wild sex?"

"Olivia!"

"Because if you don't, that must really suck. I'm sorry if mom's not as wild as Hilary."

I stared down at my daughter, who was still rambling, and could see it was just the alcohol talking.

"I'm sorry, daddy." she snickered. "I just want you to be happy. I love you."

"I love you too, honey."

"It just sucks, doesn't it." she grinned playfully. "People and relationships, just suck."

She pronounced the word in a very deliberate way. I started to say something but she initiated a hug, and in the process proceeded to rub her body against my erection.

"Does it suck, daddy?"

"Olivia!" I pushed her back. "What's gotten into you?"

She set her glass on the table and giggled playfully.

"I'm sorry. I'm just messing with you. I think I've had a little too much to drink tonight,"

"Yes, you have." I agreed. "Now go to bed before you wake up your mother."

"But aren't you going to tuck me in?" she said in a teasing way.

The look on my face must have been telling, cause immediately pouted.

"Well... goodnight," she said, "I just hope the buzzing from my bedroom doesn't keep you awake all night."

Her comment stopped me dead in my tracks. Was she actually implying that she was going to go use a vibrator? The thought hadn't even occurred to me. I didn't even think she had any toys, but not I couldn't get the image out of my head. Olivia blew me a kiss and rushed off down the hall before I could reprimand her, shaking that teen ass.

A few nights later, the family was gathered in the living room to watch some late night TV. Considering how busy we all were, this was a rare occurrence and Olivia elected to sit next to me on the couch. Cade then sat on the floor against the other sofa where Kim stretched out and took it for herself, already very close to drifting off. Now I should explain, the way our living room was constructed, a large concrete pillar was smack dab in the middle of the room, and from where I was sitting I could barely see either one of them around the column. Olivia had come downstairs in nothing but a pair of gym shorts and a loose undershirt. She then pulled two blankets out of the closet, draped one over her mother and took the second and laid it across my lap and her own. I naturally found this odd, but Liv simply shrugged and nuzzled into my shoulder.

"Hush daddy, I want to cuddle." she said stubbornly.

While Liv made herself more comforted on the couch - curling her bare feet under her butt - I could smell the conditioner in her hair, and some kind of exotic perfume on her body. She'd clearly just had a shower and smelt like a million bucks. I tried to blot it out, but she made this almost impossible to do. As the movie started we had Cade switch off the lights, and I found soon myself lulled by the rhythmic breathing of my daughter, and bored by the plot of the film, while the warmth of the quilt soothed me into a soft, sudden sleep. However, despite feeling incredibly relaxed, I soon realized I was rock hard. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming or not, but I knew I was hard. Not only hard, but wet too?

I could feel a soft, wet "warmth" massaging my penis. The sensation then dribbled down to my nuts and pooled in my tangled pubic hair until thick moisture trickled down my inner thighs. A groan forced its way from deep inside my throat, as my cock throbbed to the attention it was receiving. A light kiss brushed along the shaft of my rod, which was then replaced by a insistent lick - that's what it was, it was a lick! It then trailed from the head of my cock down to the stem, and lovingly gave way as a slick, softness which massage my nuts. I felt my body respond to the stimulation, and only realized a minute later, that my cock was suddenly coated with a thick sheen of spit. I awoke with a start, as a hand suddenly pressed against my chest. It was the touch of someone telling me to remain still, and keep quiet.

I looked down at the delicate fingers clutched at my chest, then back up to the TV again. My brain tried to catch up and determine where I was and what was happening. That was until a slick, rolling slurp snapped me back into my lap and my dick plunged into the back of someone's throat. I gulped hard when I realized it was Olivia, who was just a hump under the quilt.

"Jesus," I let out quietly, as she was bent at the waist, her head hidden from view, squeezing my thigh with her hand.

Her shorts had ridden up the crack of her ass and were wedged between those smooth cheeks as she bent over me. I could feel her saliva mixing with my pre-cum underneath the blanket as she sucked me. When I finally realized what was going on, my entire body shuddered. How had this happened? Dear God, I couldn't let this go on! Suddenly I was wide awake, and I immediately glared at the pillar. If Cade was awake he hadn't noticed. Thankfully, I could hear Kim snoring from the other couch, and had to wonder if Olivia had lost ...her FUCKING mind!!

I mean it was one thing to suck my dick - as bad as that sounds - but to do it right there in the same room where Kim and Cade lay sleeping soundly, took real bravery. My fingers dug into her shoulders as more and more of my eight inch sword disappeared into the back of my daughters mouth. GOD DAMN she could such a mean dick, I mused. It was quite possibly the best blowjob I'd had in years. Olivia's warm mouth and horny tongue took me close to the edge several times, but each time that happened she would return her attention back to my nuts, before painting my skin flute with her saliva.

"fuck, fuck, fuck..."

I reeled back. I was going to cum. I was going to cum hard, if I liked it or not. I grabbed my daughter by the collar but she snatched my wrist in a murderous death grip, then started to bob her head up and down.

"holy god, Liv." I whimpered, as her hand released my wrist and snaked back to my chest.

I was already unconsciously fucking her mouth with the slight movements of my hips, and she wasn't letting up. In fact she genuinely seemed to get off on it and moaned against the thrusts.

"Baby... baby, please. I'm going t—" I tried desperately to tell her.

But instead, all she did was slide her finger up to my lips to silence me. I couldn't help but take those same shiny digits into my mouth and sucked them clean. At this point, my hands seemed to have a mind of their own, as I reached over to palm her sweet little ass while she sucked her daddies cock. I couldn't believe how soft she felt, and scolded myself for not doing it sooner.

Her ass felt like liquid velvet.

With her mouth still occupied, I pulled down her shorts and panties in one action, sliding them past the curvature of her ass and leaving them stretch around her legs mid-thigh. I felt my cock twitch at the reveal of her upturned butt. My gaze was then captured by the vision of Liv's puffy, glistening labia peeking out from between her closed legs. But then, unavoidably, the sheer presence of her meaty bottom drew my attention. Plump and round, full and juicy, my daughters ass was the ultimate bubble-butt. My hands trembled with anticipation, as I leaned over to knead and fondle that tender teen flesh.

"God damn it!..." I gasped, as I palmed those glorious, meaty globes. "Your ass is so perfect, baby."

To be perfectly honest, I was more than happy to merely play with her butt, until I felt her attempt to actually deep-throat me right there on the couch. Noting this I responded in kind, and plunged two of my fingers into her shaved cunt, causing her to groan with a mouthful of cock.

"Ugh, fuck." she let out.

When I brought my fingers back to taste her, I thought I was going to blow my wad right then and there. Instead, I returned my hand back to her ass, and this time decide to play with her backdoor.

"Mmpphhfff—yeah, daddy." she noised appreciatively, as I zeroed in on her tiny sphincter.

I used a lot of spit for lube but it was still almost impossible to slip a single finger inside. Her breasts were now squashed against my right leg. Even through her loose shirt and my pajama bottoms, I could feel her hard nipples jutting out like diamonds. I gently probed my little girls starfish, only to hear her sigh and bob her head a little fast. I was her father after all but, I couldn't help it. My dick, my mind, my entire body had capitulated to the heat of the moment.

"Olivia—" I gasped again, only for her to ignore my pleas and instead suck me harder and faster.

She just seemed so determined to make me cum. I now fucked her mouth, and barely managed to say another word before I suddenly and unceremoniously exploded inside her gob. My daughter jerked back in surprise, but quickly got her mouth back over the tip. I growled deeply and flicked my hips, as she started to swallow my seed but it came in heavy spouts. I came furiously, with an unbearable squeeze that seemed to drain all the tension, emotion, and frustration from me. And still as I spurted, Olivia reached under the quilt to grip my cock, which in itself sent a buzz of renewed intensity down my spine, as she jerked me off into her warm mouth.

"ah, baby..." I chanted again and again. "Good girl."

After several tentative strokes, I watched her finally shrug the blanket over her head, and come up for air. Her face was flushed, her hair matted at the top where she had bowed beneath the quilt. Olivia smirked in a devilish way, before pecking me on the cheek and getting up from the couch. I still couldn't believe it had happened, as her shirt rode up her taut belly and exposed her midriff.

"Alright, folks. That's it for me." she announced to the room. "Guess I'll call it a night too."

I simply blinked at her in disbelief, as she casually wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and wandered off to her bedroom, shaking that sweet little ass.

"Night daddy," she winked. "Sweet dreams."

What in the fuck, just happened? I thought.

Post Thanks / Like

I hope there's a part 2.

3. Thanks bbf, TPG thanked for this post
    Likes bbf, mikemiami, TPG liked this post