Claim Your Girl For MARCH 2024 HERE
List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Hotter Than Hell" with Dua Lipa

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Hotter Than Hell" with Dua Lipa

With Dua Lipa
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, shower, drunk, rimming, blowjob, public
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only

We'd been flirting with each other from the moment I arrived, so I wasn't half surprised things turned out the way they had. You see, I had flown out to London to spend some time with my cousins, while doing a little sightseeing in town. Now I'll be the first to admit that I'd always had a crush on Dua Lipa. In fact it was a running joke in the family that we both liked each other from an early age, but of course we never acted on it since we were related.

That being said, I was somewhat surprised when I learned that I'd be sharing a bedroom with both Dua and her sister Rina for a few days, during my stay there. I assume her folks figured that since we were older, we could be trusted not to do anything stupid. Little did they know just how much of a bad idea this was.

Unfortunately for me, Dua and I didn't spend nearly as much time together as I expected, as she had a tendency to go out with her friends and arrive home drunk in the middle of the night. This left me to amuse myself with Rina, who was more than eager to pull out several board games to amuse ourselves.

I was starting to think the entire trip had been a colossal waste of time, but to her credit Rina was a lot of fun to hang out with, and I soon began to hatch a plan.

You see, I started to notice that Dua seemed to arrive home around 2am each night, and liked to take long hot showers before climbing into bed. In fact it was during one of these showers that I heard an almighty thud which nearly woke up the entire house, and resulted in Rina and I helping her drunk sister into bed, during which time her skimpy little top fell forward and treated to a real eyeful.

This event apparently had a lasting effect on Dua, who over the next few days refused to make any eye contact with me, and then followed up by "accidentally" walking in on me in the shower, as though trying to get some form of payback?

"You're not uptight about sharing the bathroom are you?" she remarked while sitting on the can, while I showered.

"Err, no not at all." I lied, while trying not to squirm at the sound of her peeing.

"Do you have to do that right now?" I whined. "Can't you wait?"

"No, I can't." she answered smugly as I stood there staring at her while she relieved her bladder.

"Getting a good look?" she quipped sarcastically, as though trying to embarrass or shame me.

"Meh. Nothing I haven't seen before." I winked back, infuriating her.

It was just a few nights later that Rina and I were asleep in bed – having passed out with the TV on – when Dua arrived home as usual, and like always was drunk off her ass.

I quietly watched out of the corner of my eye as she stripped and walked towards the shower, and let the water do its magic. At first I wasn't going to do anything about it, but when I realized she'd left the door wide open, I felt my cock harden. This was particularly troublesome since I was currently cuddled up with her teenage sister in bed.

That said, I carefully weaseled my way from under my young cousin and quietly tip-toed over to the bathroom where I pulled up the toilet lid and took a leak – using this as an excuse to admire the outline of Dua's naked body behind the frosted shower glass. Amusingly enough it took her almost an entire minute to realize I was there, before she finally poked her head out.

"Oops, you don't mind sharing the bathroom do you?" I said, recalling the exact thing she had said to me a few days earlier.

"Why would I mind," Dua slurred. "It's not like you haven't seen me naked before."

She had a point.

I asked her about her night out and could tell from the shit-eating grin on her face that she'd had a memorable evening.

"Just so you know..." she added. "I'm that drunk right now I probably won't remember a thing we're talking about, in the morning."

I didn't doubt it.

But it was during this conversation that she swayed to one side so much that I instinctively rushed over to catch and stop her from falling, causing her to giggle and now stand there dripping wet and naked as the day she was born, casually chatting to me about her night out with friends. It took all of my strength not to glance down and stare at her pussy as she rambled on.

"You don't know how relaxing this feels right now," she claimed, as I noticed her erect nipples.

"I was going to take a shower earlier myself, but didn't get a chance." I commented. "Rina and I got distracted having fun."

"Has my sister been wearing you out, huh?" Dua teased playfully. "She's got a crush on you, you know. I'd keep my eye on her."

"Hardly." I scoffed.

"Well if you still want that shower, don't let me stop you." the singer added. "There's plenty of room in here for two."

I was surprised by the comment and almost lost for words, until Dua flashed me a cynical look and challenged me to join her.

"You're not intimidated are you," she added. "Or maybe you are. Whatever."

I glanced over at the bed to check on Rina before I looked back at Dua to say something, only to notice that her hand had dipped down between her legs and she was absentmindedly touching herself. In all my years, I'd never stripped off so fast, and in an instant I joined my sexy cousin in the shower.

"Good, now you can make yourself useful and wash my back." she slurred.

I didn't need to be asked twice, and happily grabbed the loofah and caressed her body – starting with her neck and shoulders. My cock was so hard it was almost painful, particularly as it gently bumped against her naked butt.

"Don't forget to do my hips too," she instructed over her shoulder with a smile.

"You're such a tease." I told her.

"Meh, you know you love it."

My head was spinning as I snaked my hands around her luscious body and briefly brushed the underside of her natural tits. Dua moaned to the action and leaned back against me, causing my cock to now wedge against the crack of her ass.

"You better not tell anyone about this," she whispered, as I cupped and fondled her tits and pulled her body even closer to mine.

We both moaned as I groped her breasts and nuzzled into the crook of her neck, before she turned to face me and kissed me on the lips, shoving her tongue into my mouth. All I could do was groan and go along, as I felt her reach down and grab my cock, jacking me off briefly in her hand before directing the head between her legs, inviting me to hump against the gap between her thigh and pussy.

"Think you can cum like that?" she whispered hotly as we shared another tongue-kiss.

I whipped my hips back and forth, before I soon lost my nerve and took hold of my cock, and slowly rubbed it along the slimy lips of her bare pussy.

Unfortunately for me this frontal position also proved to be somewhat clumsy and awkward, and I was forced to pull back and spin her around, directing her to bend over slightly, so I could rub my cock against her velvet lips from behind. To her credit Dua didn't hesitate and moaned to the (forceful) action.

"Wait, uh..." she ultimately mumbled. "We should probably stop, before we both get carried away."

"Carried away?" I huffed. "It's a little late now. Besides, you started this!"

"It's not my fault you can't control yourself," she teased back.

I kissed her again and grabbed her hips and pulled her back against me, and now actively teased her sex with the head of my cock. This continued over the next few minutes before she finally succumb to the sensation and pushed back against me, causing the head to gently spear and split her in two. I could feel her tremble as I slowly impaled my cousin for the first time.

"ah-god, you're not even wearing a condom..." she whimpered hotly.

"It's okay, we're in the shower." I rambled, trying to convince myself to keep going. "We're both clean."

"ugh, fuck it... just hurry!" she purred back, and that's all the permission I needed.

I grabbed hold of her hips and proceeded to fuck her with long, slow strokes. Nothing too hard or deep.

Still, I couldn't believe how tight she was, as the water rained down over our backs while we slowly screwed. When my cock accidentally slipped out of her for a third time, Dua seemed to lose her patience and suddenly grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out of the shower and into the bedroom.

There, she pushed me onto her bed – while both of us were still dripping wet – and swiftly impaled herself again. I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands, and lifted her up and down over my shiny rod.

"ugh, we have to stay quiet!" she whispered, as we both looked over at her sleeping sister.

Her pussy milked me as I directed her to pick up the pace and helped her ride me harder and faster.

Her breathing grew more erratic, as we both tried our upmost to keep from moaning out loud. This was soon solved with a hot passionate kiss, which only made us even more excited and increased the tempo of our fucking. At one point she even pulled back and drooled a long line of spit into my mouth, and I was happy to see that Dua was just as kinky as I was, as we proceeded to swap fluids.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh soon resonated throughout the room, as I grabbed hold of her hair and pounded up into her cunt, forcing her to take all eight inches of my love muscle. My knees grew weak as a familiar feeling welled up inside me. It felt like an itch I couldn't scratch.

With both hands palming her ass, I thrust up into her for a full minute before I stopped to catch my breath. Dua took this opportunity to spin herself around and placed us into a sixty-nine position on the bed. We both moaned as I felt her mouth engulf my sword, while I immediately buried my face into her snatch and lapped her up with my tongue.

The songstress moaned as she sucked my cock into her mouth and keep a vacuum effect on the head. She was steadily, but not rapidly, beating me off into her mouth with her hand at the same time. On the other end, I was having my own fun as I licked her slit and buried my tongue in her ass, and noting just how responsive she was to any ass play.

In fact Dua struggled to this unexpected action, but did nothing other than moan with a mouthful of cock as I licked and probed her backdoor like a mad man. I used my hands to pry her thick cheeks apart and keenly tongued her bunghole while she responded by licking my nuts and running her mouth up and down my tool, before taking me into her throat.

"ugh-yeah, fuck my ass with your tongue..." she growled seductively. "I like that..."

I thought I was going to cum right then and there until she suddenly rolled off and directed me to mount her in the missionary position, the two of us locked in another deep kiss. With her legs spread wide, I effortlessly slipped inside her sex like a hot knife through butter, my balls resting firmly against her bunghole. Once again she grew louder and more animated as her pussy became slicker, and I pounded her harder still.

We both glanced over at her sleeping sister as we fucked, praying to god she wouldn't wake up and ruin the moment. I could feel my own orgasm beginning to build but I dare not stop, knowing this would probably be a onetime deal.

"ugh, fuck me!" Dua hissed, her legs wrapping around my hips. "Please..."

However before I reached the point of no return, her eyes fluttered into the back of her head and tremors coursed through her body.

My famous cousin climaxed violently, before pushing me off her entirely, as her orgasm shuddered through her. At first I was shocked and disappointed, wondering if I had offended her or if she had suddenly changed her mind. However I didn't have to wait long as Dua suddenly twirled around to take my hard cock back into her mouth again and sucked me enthusiastically.

With one hand, she was pumping the base of my shaft as she sucked the tip, while the other hand gently massaged my balls. I let her know how much I enjoyed this by reaching over to play with her ass, as my orgasm began building up rapidly. I tried to relax and focus on the sensations, but paranoia got the better of me and I kept looking over at her sisters angelic face.

Dua's cock-sucking abilities were nothing short of magnificent. In fact my cock swelled more, the more voraciously she was sucking me off. She genuinely seemed to get off on having a hard cock in her mouth, and that fact alone was a huge turn on for me. Based on the noises she was making, I suspect that blasting a hot load across her pretty face wouldn't make her the least bit unhappy either.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she panted between sucks, those hypnotic dark eyes burning a hole through my soul.

Dua was still murmuring encouragement right up to the point where I exploded into her mouth with an audible grunt. Just as I'd thought, she wasn't the least bit put off and swallowed it down while continuing to suck me off. It was only after she'd nursed every drop of spunk from me that she crawled up and lay beside me in the middle of the bed.

"Fuck, well... that was hotter than hell," I said, before we both burst out laughing at the innuendo (the title to one of her songs)

"I can't believe you just said that." she giggled in her British accent.

"Oops, sorry."

"Do you think you're up for another round?" she asked a minute later while reaching down to grab my junk.

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about we head back into the shower, and maybe this time you can stick it in my ass."

"New Rules?"

Dua rolled her eyes and laughed.

"You're such a dick."

2. Thanks Sorale21, JU5TU5, Zeric, TheLW, Damn77, mikemiami, Expect, taranev, bbf thanked for this post
    Likes Sorale21, JU5TU5, Zeric, TheLW, Damn77, mikemiami, Expect, bbf liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally got a chance to give this a proper read, and all I can say is god damn that was incredible.

4. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Likes TPG liked this post